Riti Gets A Lesson In Hospitality

Story Info
Wife is hot, slutty and willing to explore.
1.3k words
4.09
90k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a couple from India. My name is Rajesh and her name is Riti. We are the kind of couple who likes to explore and find out things which help us in living the life to the fullest, and swinging is one of them. She is petite, with small tits (of which she is very conscious) nicely moulded ass, which gets her a lot of longing stares and an attractive face with full lips and high cheek bones. I am tall and athletic with a long cock, which she finds nice but is not afraid to say that she has had some bigger ones when she was in college, before and after marriage (some times with my prior consent and some times my post arousal). As we were exposed to the idea of swinging from basically the internet and some friends, we started getting attracted to it .In fact we have been keen to explore the swinging thing further, and this gets us very aroused. My wife Riti, who is normally into more of doing and less of talking, is the main character in the following story. She is the kind of person who will do a thing and talk less about it, so it boils down to me to do the talking and share with you the story as it happened. It is a true story, and has some more to it, but to that later. Let's get on to what happened. This story is the first one we are posting, though chronologically, it is not the first adventure, but I guess you have to start some where, so here it is (the rest will follow based on the response).

I was going out of town for several months, and she was staying at our house in a place in north India, Chandigarh. So, while I was going to be away I thought rather than making her stay at home and becoming a housewife (which she wouldn't like) she could pick up a course in some thing like hospitality, which will give her a reason to go out and meet people and also have a nice time. At this time I had no inkling that this would develop into one of the wildest time she has had lately (and she has had many), tough when I had gone to this institute what had made me make up my mind about getting her admission in this particular place was the secretary who looked prim and proper but with the right amount of glint of sexiness in her eyes.

So finally when I went away, she was attending a class of hospitality in this vocational school, which is for outgoing seventeen and eighteen year old school kids.

She used to go for the classes in the afternoon and come back by 6 p.m. In this class there was a guy who she felt was coming on to her; she had told me about him some time back and I had told her to make him happy by giving a feel of her ass or her tits. This guy, his name was Vikram, was a tall, well-built hunk and he had a reputation of getting his way with the females; in fact, he had tried to seduce Riti by telling her how he had been fucking her brother's wife regularly as his brother was abroad, that he had a thick cock (which Riti had discerned by looking at the tight trousers he used to wear to the class). Now this was a nice combination of what arouses Riti : a wild guy with the intention to be naughty and the requisite equipment to carryout an erotic task.

She had told me what had happened after that: one day during the class they were having a class of interpersonal relationship and her classmates were made to sit on the floor with each other. Holding each other's hands, this guy sat with her, then the teacher told them to think of some thing they liked and to close their eyes. Riti usually wore a tight back trouser or stretch lycra to classes, which made her luscious ass look real hot, but on this day she was wearing a short skirt and leggings. When she closed her eyes she felt this guy holding her hand and then slowly, as everyone had closed their eyes, he slowly put his hand on one of her tits and pressed it lightly. She felt it immediately and initially tensed up, but soon relaxed into an erotic state.

The guy then took advantage of her arousal, which he could feel from her quickening heartbeat, made his next move and put his palm encasing her mound, slowly gripping it with all his full hand and feeling her there, then over period of time he rubbed one finger into the crease of the pussy fold and felt her getting wet. In the meantime the teacher told everyone to keep thinking and this session continued for around twenty minutes.

When the session stopped, she was too wet to go to the next class so she made an excuse to go to the loo and relive herself. The guy followed her there and made her come into a changing room with full length mirror on one of the walls Here he hugged her and also made a grab for her thong under her skirt. By this time she was too wet and held his cock, which she found hard and thick and big . He slowly kissed her on the mouth and made love to her tongue.

After some time she felt him trying to turn her around. She tried to resist but he told her that he wanted to lick her asshole as he had always found it too sexy. She turned and he bent her forward and removed her thong from below her skirt. He kneeled behind her and started licking her asshole by inserting her tongue in her and licked it. This aroused her even more, then he slowly opened her by putting a finger into her, she sensed that he would now try and put his cock in her asshole, so she tried to tell her that even her boyfriend don’t put it there as it was too tight and it pained her, but he reassured her that he was an expert in this and had been doing her sister-in-law and would love to do it to her. So, she relented and he quickly took out a bottle of KY jelly, rubbed it on his cock and into her asshole. He inserted the cock in her asshole, she felt herself getting stretched, and then she felt him rubbing her insides which she loves a lot, she was in the throes of lust as he put his fingers into her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

Slowly he kept up the pace and then came in her asshole

After this when she was returning home he asked for lift in our car and she always ready for more. She agreed, hoping to grab a bite of his cock, but what she got was more, he made he take the car to a secluded place removed all her clothes and made her lick his cock and then made her climb on top of his and then filled her pussy with all the jism. She loved it a lot.

When she came home her sister, who was staying with her, noticed something was going on from her attitude of a well-fucked slut and the fragrance she was exuding from cum in all her holes and things started happening. When I came back, She filled me on the details. I loved it and wanted her to repeat the coupling with Vikram in front of me.

But that is another story.

We are posting for the first time if you have comments or would like to know us do mail us it will help us a lot.