Rivalry Ch. 01

Story Info
Ruth and Cassadra fight over Frederick.
911 words
3.63
1.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2024
Created 06/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Invitation with a Hidden Agenda

My name is Ruth; a first-year student and I am with the Dragon Boat team in XYZ JC. My senior, Frederick whom I have a crush on, was into his second year and the vice-captain of our JC's Dragon Boat team. I knew of one other girl who was not in the Dragon Boat team but also has a crush on Frederick.

Her name, Cassandra, a dainty lady with long flowy hair who was never afraid to show too much skin in all her clothings. I heard that guys in JC 1 and even seniors were naturally attracted to her since she came into our JC. Although it remained to be seen whether they were interested in her or the skin that she constantly presented in all the clothes she wore.

I, on the other hand, was a little tom boyish with short hair. In fact, the muscles on my biceps were quite visible from the vigorous training I put myself through. Hell, I even have a faint outline of six packs on my tummy. I also sport a healthy tan. Frederick too was a huge muscular dude with a very tan body from years of training in the Dragon Boat team. Despite his impressive muscles, Frederick was a shy and timid young male who has not had any BGR experiences before.

One day, after completing a 2.4km run as part of my training; I saw Frederick flashed a thumbs up to me from the corner. He had also joined the group for the run. He like the rest of the males have removed their tops and was glistening with sweat. I couldn't take my eyes off him. As he spoke to the rest of the Dragon Boat team members, I could see his pecs moving and contracting, as if he was doing it on purpose.

Suddenly, from afar, a girl approached the team. She was unlike the rest of the team members. We were all sweaty and tired with many of the girls with dishevelled hair. She was dressed in our school uniform although her skirt was way too short. I was surprised she was not caught or maybe she was but she didn't bother to do anything about it.

Some of the guys quickly put on their tops; seeing someone from outside of the team was amongst them.

Cassandra looked at Frederick flirtatiously and exclaimed,"wow" as the latter was fumbling to put on his top. She then walked towards me.

"Hey Ruth, the term break is coming, you wanna go Bintan for a short break?"

I felt strange she asked cause although I knew Cassandra, we both have very different interest and hobbies. She was a dainty lady-like girl who liked shopping and fashion whilst I was into sports and all manner of pushing one's body to the limit. The only thing we had in common was Frederick. We had gone on a sort of date -- 2 of us with Frederick several times but it was always after school and we were in our uniform.

"Oh...when?"

"Next week. I can book a resort-styled accommodation for us all at a discount since my aunt works there."

Bintan to me was not a bad place. I can indulge in the sea activities and even in some moderately strenuous activity.

"Oh...ok."

Cassandra then asked in a softer tone, "Can you ask Frederick to come too?"

"Oh...I will ask him."

"Hey, not now. So open, so many people. 2 girls going to Bintan with one guy, we're going to be the talk of the town even before we leave Singapore."

"I will ask him later," I replied in between nods.

As Cassandra walked away, she flashed a flirtatious smile at Frederick and all but uttered the same word, "Wow."

I hung around the place to do my cool down and also a few rounds of pull up until the crowd thinned. I caught a glimpse of Frederick leaving and quickly ran up to him.

"Hey, Cassandra asked me to ask you...I mean Cassandra and I would like to invite you to Bintan with us. It is next week, you ok?"

Unsurprisingly, Frederick first question was, "Who else is going?"

"You, Cassandra and me."

Frederick looked a bit stressed. He blurted out, "No other guys? Kinda of funny leh. You ladies will be doing your stuff and I would be alone."

"No lah. It would just be like normal when we went out together mah. There are a lot of outdoor activities you can play there one you know. The beach is also very nice to swim in. It is like a continuation of our Dragon Boat training lah, except done overseas."

"Hmm...sounds fun. Ok lah. Oei, I should have a separate room ok. Very funny to share room with two ladies leh. "

I can almost see the blush on his face if not for his tan.

===============================================================================

As the days to our Bintan trip neared, I could almost picture a rivalry competition between Cassandra and me over Frederick. Cassandra will have the upper hand, a dainty lady-like girl with an impeccable fashion sense whilst I am tomboyish with a physique that some guys might find a little turn-off. If I were to win this competition for the next few days, I would need to really go out of my comfort zone. No, I would need to try things that were out of this world.