River Dream

Story Info
The first story with you.
904 words
4.44
15.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers

I know I am asleep. You know when you’re dreaming and its like everything is normal but something at the back of your mind tells you that you’re not really there. That’s where I am right now. The evening sun is out, there are birds, everything is a little too idyllic. My feet keep slipping on the wet stones as I walk by the river and I can feel the coolness of the water slithering between my toes. Not an unpleasant feeling, but it makes me long to just dive headfirst into the rushing water, yet I know I have to wait until I get to the pool, otherwise I might be seen.

Just around the bend I can see the edge of it now, there is not a soul in sight as I slowly slip my thin summer dress over my head and cautiously make my way into the water. I can feel it lapping at my thighs ever so softly, and then until it just covers my breasts. I stroke my bare skin with my hands, bathing away all the impurities since I was here last. Quickly I dive under the water, into a green shimmering world of sprites and suchlike. As I surface I can see someone on the shore. He is here. But as I blink the water from my eyes he is gone. A figment of my imagination.

Suddenly I feel strong hands grasp me from below the water, and I struggle but I cant get free. I am pulled under into the deathlike embrace of a creature from below. Its arms encircle me and despite my struggle for air it pins me to itself. Then as suddenly as it came I can feel its lips upon mine, its warm tongue probing every wet crevice of my open mouth. My head surfaces momentarily and I gasp for air. We’re almost at the shore. I feel the stones of the riverbed pressed into my back as the weight of the creature above me pressing its hot body upon mine. His body upon mine. Slowly he releases my mouth from his swift and brutal touch. It is the man from the shore.

The setting sun glistens upon our wet skin as we lie on the riverbank, both unable to move or say anything. His strong hands caress my wet hair and all thoughts of escape are past. As I lie there tight in his embrace I feel only for the passion that entwines us. My hands slip across his shoulders feeling the soft yet powerful skin upon them. The urgency of his kisses astounds me but I respond with equal zeal. Slowly his hand slips down to cup my breast so openly exposed from the water. His hand encircles it and massages it as I feel his hot kisses move down my neck. Slowly I caress his ear with my tongue and I can feel his engorged manhood pressing into my belly. Our bodies begin to move in a rhythm alike to the most gentle but exotic of dances as I grasp it in my wet hands. A soft moan of pleasure escapes my lips and I know it will not be long as his fingers slowly part my legs to reveal my most intimate places. I can feel his body tighten as he slowly slips it in. my body starts to shake as he thrusts into me. His gentleness gives way as over and over again I am driven into the ground. His body pounding into my own. I feel his body stiffen and collapse upon mine. Yet my desire is not satisfied.

As he moves as if to roll off me I move with him until it is my body that presses into his. I let the ends of my wet hair tickle the rough stubble of his face. As once again I begin to caress his ear with my tongue I hear his sharp intake of breath and I move to impart to him the sweetest and most gentle of kisses. Slowly I move down his body, kissing his wet skin as my own slides across it. I allow my tongue to linger for a while upon his bare chest before I slip down to take him into my mouth. It fills me as I caress it with my tongue, encircling it as I run my tongue upon its length. Faster and faster I kiss his enlarged member. Taking it into my mouth as if to swallow it whole. I can feel his body stiffen in anticipation. I grasp it with my hand as I return my kisses up his body. I take his mouth into mine and caress his tongue with my own. Now it is my turn as, like some sacrifice impaled, I ride his thrusting hips. A gasp escapes his lips and my vigour increases with his guttural calls. Deeper and deeper I allow him until I feel exhausted and know that his exhaustion matches mine. As I feel his climax it is I who collapse upon him. Sated.

We lie together in the dusk as the shadows lengthen and the cool water rushes over us, washing away our fatigue. As I lie looking up at the stars I can feel his body besides mine and my mind drifts over the galaxies above. Maybe someday I will return from those galaxies. How does tomorrow sound?

Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers