River Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many hugs and handshakes, it came time for me to say goodbye to Annie and Jackie. Annie said that this "was the best trip of her life" and that she wants to come back and be a river guide. She gave me a big hug and then ran off to see her pals.

Jackie thanked me for making her first time running rivers so special in so many ways. We could not help but laugh. She then handed me some money, which I said I would not take, but she insisted. She gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

As her bus pulled away, I took a look at the bundle of cash she had given me. I started counting the money and was astonished to find that she had given me $2,000. She had included note that said that she always wanted to learn how to ski and wondered if I could help her. There was also her business card with her cell number hand written on the back.

When I contributed my tip, I got cheers and high fives from the guides.

I cannot wait for ski season.

12