Riverbank

Story Info
Watching a couple's afternoon delight.
982 words
3.79
40k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live on a large property in the Australian outback. There is a river that flows across the side of the property. Offering a green oasis, where we sometimes allow people to camp. After a hot dry day checking the fences I thought a swim in the river would be most welcome. As I approached the river I saw a couple on the opposite bank. He was tall, sender and well muscled with dark hair and beard. While she was much smaller and had a full figure and long brown hair. They seemed very comfortable together lying on a blanket sipping wine and talking.

I dove deep into the water feeling it's cool refreshing flow against my skin, when I came up for air I was facing the couple on the bank. Choosing to move down stream so they would not be disturbed, I could still see them from under the spreading branches where I swam yet was hidden from their casual view. I noticed the bottle at their feet was now spilling out over the rug. The subject they were discussing became obvious as he ran his hands over her chest and lent forward to kissed her, while she undid the buttons of his shirt and rolled him onto his back.

Sliding up closer to her companion she was exploring his neck and chest with her hot breath slowly moving down across his firm muscled body. Enjoying the texture of his skin under her tongue. Stopping long enough to relieve him of the remainder of his clothing as her long hair playing out across his thighs. He lay on his back as he enjoyed the rhythmic movement of her mouth, travelling deliberately up and down the length of his cock. Not wanting to be noticed I dove under the water again and moved further down stream. When I looked over again she was lying on her back. As he rolled down the top of her bathers, springing her nipples free for him to immediately suck up into his warm wet mouth while she pulled him closer to her. I was once again drawn to the pleasure they so eagerly shared, mesmerised by the movement of their bodies and deploring my solitude.

Breaking away from her soft white breasts as he gently guided her bathers down her shapely body. Taking his time as the pleasures that still awaited him were revealed, kissing her skin as it was exposed. She stretched out under his gaze, while he caresses her body. Hard nipples once again in his mouth as his hands continued their wandering. His fingers moist with her juices, he runs them across her nipples tasting her, with his tongue retraces the path of his fingers, to the source of her flavour.

She pulls him on top of her, hips shifting as she feels him delve deeply into her body. Moving in unison they are oblivious to any audience, concentrating instead on their intense physical activity. She rolls him on to his back and once again, taking him into her mouth, while he explores the moist crevasses of her body with his fingers. The movements of her head become stronger and more urgent, as they becomes excited, her hips thrusting hard against his diligent hand.

With a sudden jerk she pulls her mouth away to straddle his throbbing member as he drives fiercely into her shuddering body, each of his movements more compelling than the last. Cupping her breasts in his hand and stroking her nipples with his fingers, he supports her as she bucks over his lap. Rolling onto her back she grabs his bottom and pulls him deep inside her, while lifting her hips to meet his stroke. Finally with a mighty lunge their bodies seem simultaneously to melt and fold in on each other.

Disentangling the two lay side by side catching their breath and sipping the wine they had abandoned in favour of other tastes. Thinking this would be a good time to break the spell that held me enthralled I dove under the water again making for the bank. After climbing out of the water to dry myself before moving on I looked back at the lovers. His hand reached up to caress her soft creamy breast, encircling her nipples with a drop of wine from his glass. Moving closer he once again employs his tongue to absorb the combined taste of her skin and wine.

While his mouth is full of those luscious breasts, she moved his hand down her body, so it could continue the probing of her silky mound. His mouth now made the journey down across the pleasing curve of her stomach, stopping just long enough to season her body with the remainder of his drink. Before driving his taste buds against her smooth clit. Lifting her hips to meet his ever-moving tongue, rolling her nipples between her fingers. Raising her breast so she can run the tip of her own tongue over hard pink flesh.

Taking a few moments to enjoy this new spectacle he plunges his hand deep with in her hot yielding chasm. Feeling her soft wet flesh encompassing him, as his attention is drawn back to the flavour of her silky pink flesh. Her hips grinding against his tongue while he plunders the bounty of her pussy. As she climbs to an earth-shattering climax he is unable to restrain the imperative of desire. Once again he rams his straining member into her with a savagery born of absolute lust. Driving hard and fast until he withdraws to shoot all over those creamy white breasts.

Surprised at the voyeuristic tendency I have found within my self, I quietly left the riverbank and headed for the campsite. Leaving them to bask in the after glow of their afternoon delight. Wishing for someone to share this story with during the coming night.