Riverbank Zoo

Story Info
Outside fun at lunch.
1.3k words
4
31.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ootemi2
ootemi2
3 Followers

NOTE: This is the same girl I used in my Hotel Bar Fantasy story (my membership info got messed up, so I had to resign). She was a wild child and there are a lot of great stories to tell. Please take a moment to vote and PLEASE leave comments, so I know if you like these stories and want to see more of her. Thanks so much!

My girlfriend, Celeste, worked all kinds of odd hours. For one reason or another, she just couldn't latch on to a job that she liked, so she did a lot of part time and temp jobs. She didn't like it because the pay sucked and there were no benefits. The upside, as she saw it, was that if she didn't like the place or the people she could just quit with no strings. Celeste was beautiful, shapely and very flirtatious, which tended to get her in a lot of trouble as soon as her employer took her flirting seriously.

I couldn't blame them. She was 5'6" with beautiful hazel eyes, a heart-warming smile and auburn hair that flowed just past her shoulders. She had killer legs and an ass to die for. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were firm and very sensitive to the slightest touch. All this made it difficult for men not to be attracted to her. More than once she came home complaining about how her boss wanted to take her out, kiss her or once just asked her to do him in his office. The good side of it for me was that she was faithful to me and after talking about what happened at her latest job, she would want to have sex to get her mind off of it. She was an incredible partner with a sexual appetite that would not stop. Secretly, I didn't care if she ever found steady employment!

Due to her erratic schedule, often she would stop by work to say "hi" or something as simple as dropping off a quick dirty note. It was fairly easy for us to have lunch together, sometimes at her place, sometimes out. She really liked to pack lunches and eat outside, and one of her favorite places was down by the zoo. The nice thing about this area is that there is a large river that runs to the side of the zoo with large trees on the riverbank and is hidden from the casual eye. It required parking in the zoo lot and walking through the weeds and into the trees to the bank. The only other way to get there was using a hard-core Jeep or a heavy duty utility truck, which came through once in a while following the overhead utility lines.

On one gorgeous spring day, she picked me up for lunch wearing her favorite blue denim dress with a white top underneath. We both loved this outfit because it buttoned down the front and it was very easy to gain access to everything. Being the flirt/tease that she was, she would often leave a couple of buttons undone especially the lower ones to flash unsuspecting people while sitting or driving. As soon as I saw this outfit, I knew I was in for a good time.

She wanted to go to "our place", meaning the river. I worked very close to the zoo, so it only took about 5 minutes to get to the parking lot and another 5 to walk to the riverbank. We quickly laid out the blanket under the huge oaks and pulled out sandwiches, chips and drinks. Like I said, the day was gorgeous... the sun was bright and just a little warm, the river sounded very calming beside us and there was just the hint of a breeze. She was casually dropping one hint after another about how much she liked this place. Her eyes, along with those bare legs under that dress, were having quite an affect on me.

After we finished eating, we packed everything up and walked out from under the shade of the trees into the sunlight. She stopped in front of me and tilted her head back to feel the sun, letting her auburn hair fall down her back. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned back into me and sighed. I kissed her neck and allowed my hands to wander up, cupping her breasts through her dress and top. She reached back and grabbed the sides of my pants and began to grind into me. My arousal was quickly growing and I warned her that if this kept going, I was going to take her right there.

My warning went unheeded. She just laughed softly and continued to push against me, rubbing her ass against my cock, now straining to be freed. I couldn't take it any more... everything was just to perfect to ignore. I reached between us and undid my pants, pushing my shorts down just enough to free my cock. I bent her over, tossed her dress over her hips and yanked down her panties. The sunlight on her bare ass was incredible. Come to think of it, having my cock out in the daylight was very nice too - very natural and freeing.

No time for pleasantries now. With one thrust, I was deep inside her. She gasped sharply and moaned deeply. I couldn't believe how wet she already was. She held me there for a moment, gripping my cock and grinding slightly so my swollen head massaged her deeply. I grabbed her bare hips and started to gyrate slightly also, making sure no part of her went untouched. We eventually got into a fast and furious rhythm, slapping together and gasping for air. It was almost surreal. We both knew that we could be seen at any moment if a truck pulled through the field and were actually facing the dirt road they used, so our activities could easily be seen. It didn't matter to us. Right then all we cared about was getting off.

She came first, standing straight up and squeezing my cock tightly while she grinded up and down on it, letting out little screams and moans. I was almost there, too when she bent back over, reached under me and stuck a finger in my ass and just started screaming "Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum for me! Show me how much you love my tight box!" I loved it when she started chanting, and that pushed me over the edge. My cock twitched hard as I started to cum. She pulled off me and told me to cum on her ass. Burst after burst of cum landed on her pearly white ass until it was a runny mess, dripping over her asshole and back to her gaping pussy. I knelt down to lick some off of her, but she stopped me and pulled up her panties. "I have some shopping to do and want to feel you while I go through the mall," she said with an evil smile. She did kneel down to lick me clean, then rose and kissed me deeply, her tongue probing my mouth so we could share our sweet taste. By now, I was late getting back from lunch so we quickly grabbed our stuff and headed back to the car.

It wasn't until I got out of the car and she drove off that I realized that I could smell the sex on her in the car and therefore could be smelled by anybody close to her in the mall. In a strange way, that thought excited me and I started to get hard all over again. I kind of hoped someone would try to pick her up so she would run back to me "to feel better" again this evening. Wow, I loved that girl!

ootemi2
ootemi2
3 Followers