Riverboat Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, but it does grow late," Faye finally declared. "My sister is waiting; I did promise to fetch her some brandy; she has that nasty cough that is going around."

She bade Bertrand to go to the bar and purchase a bottle of brandy. After all, they would not sell the spirits to a lady.

"I do remember, dear Bertrand, that was the spirit you liked," Faye remarked as they stepped out of the saloon.

"Uh, yes, yes it was, it is indeed," Bertrand agreed as she guided him along the busy avenue.

"I've a room, my sister and I," she said, clutching onto his arm. "Oh! I do want you to make the acquaintance of my sister."

She leaned close. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled in the gas lamps.

"We are not sisters by parentage, but we are sisters in philosophy, sisters of a shared curious nature," she confided.

Bertrand puzzled over Faye's announcement as she fumbled in front of a door. She produced a key and then entered a small hallway. Another door and another key and they stepped into a parlor.

"Ruth! You would never believe, I could scarcely believe it myself," Faye called out.

"I shall be right out," another voice called out.

"Bertrand? The man I speak so fondly of?" Faye continued to prattle as she poured three snifters of brandy.

"The man who plucked your, oh! Good evening?" a stunning blonde said, entering the parlor.

"Yes, the very one. Ruth Edwards, may I present Bertrand Eugene Worth," Faye giggled happily.

"Charmed, I'm sure," Ruth purred, extending her hand.

"Oh, but the pleasure is mine," Bertrand declared, taking her hand and kissing it.

"Oh! Brandy! Well, Mr. Worth, aren't you a darling," Ruth cooed as she accepted the offered snifter.

"Come, come, let us sit," Faye encouraged, guiding Bertrand to a settee.

Bertrand found himself seated between two lovely blondes. Both girls leaned against him, touched his arm, his chest, his upper thighs. Then Faye softly kissed Bertrand. He could taste the brandy on her lips, then on her tongue. Ruth gave a small squeal and pressed her own lips to Bertrand's lips when Faye relinquished them.

"Must you? Truly, Ruth?" Faye cried out, pretending to be perturbed.

"Oh, very well, I'll not steal this one from you," Ruth simpered.

"I know! We shall share him," Faye suggested.

"Oh, Faye, you are truly more of a sister to me than my very own sister," Ruth declared and the two young women kissed passionately.

Bertrand watched the two lovely women kiss passionately for a few moments. Bertrand's manhood, which had been quite hard due to their constant touches, twitched and spurted his excitement into his trousers.

"The bedchambers?" Faye suggested when the two woman parted.

"Indeed," Ruth concurred.

"Darling?" Faye asked, pulling Bertrand to his feet. "You would, you would join us, would you not?"

In the bedchambers, Bertrand was undressed, among much kissing and gentle touching. Then he was bade to lay on the bed, his manhood jutting skyward.

The two women then disrobed. They did so, as if they were performing a dance of seduction.

Even though he knew to expect Faye's manhood, Faye's cock and balls, it was still quite a surprise to see Faye's slender phallus jutting out when Faye turned to face Bertrand.

But then Ruth turned, and her own cock and balls were just as hard, just as excited as Faye's, Bertrand groaned and spurted a geyser of semen.

The two women squealed in excitement. Then the pair clambered onto the bed, one on either side of Bertrand. The two women used their tongues to clean his semen from his flesh. Finally, Ruth took Bertrand's resurgent erection into her mouth and swallowed his manhood down to the root. Faye watched her roommate pleasure her lover, then turned and kissed Bertrand passionately.

"You, you were my first," she admitted, whispering the confidence into Bertrand's ear.

"The first?" Bertrand wondered aloud.

"Yes, the first lover that I exposed, that I displayed my secret to," Faye explained.

Her small hand rubbed his chest. She kissed him softly while Ruth continued to suckle his manhood.

"Therefore, you were the first that I coupled with," Faye continued.

"And a girl has a special place in her heart for her first," Ruth said, pulling her mouth off of Bertrand's cock with a loud 'pop.'

Ruth produced a jar of pomade and smiled as she began to anoint Bertrand's straining cock. Faye again kissed Bertrand, blocking his view of Ruth's hand upon his manhood.

"The one act I did so wish," Faye purred as she wiggled forward.

With one more kiss to Bertrand's lips, Faye then gripped onto the cast iron headboard of the large bed. Bertrand grunted as Ruth's weight settled upon his belly. Then he felt her hand again touching his manhood.

"Since I had displayed my charms to you," Faye stated as she swung her right leg over and now straddled Bertrand's head.

Bertrand opened his mouth and accepted Faye's cock. His large hands cupped Faye's lovely sac, stroked her beautiful cock.

The taste was not an unpleasant one. Faye tasted of soap, of some perfume, of sweat. There was an odd, salty, bitter taste that Bertrand assumed would be Faye's own excitement.

"Erk!" he cried out as he felt his cock head pressing against a heavy weight.

"Oh my darling, oh, my dear sweet Bertrand, yes," Faye hissed as she slowly plunged her cock into his mouth.

"Oh, oh, Bertrand, yes," Ruth hissed as she accepted the first few inches of his manhood into her tight anus.

Bertrand gagged when Faye thrust her hips forward, thrust her cock into his throat. Thankfully, she was quite short; it did not penetrate too fully.

"Oh, dear, sweet Bertrand," Faye cooed as she pulled her cock back.

"Ugh!" Ruth groaned with pleasure as she rocked her slender hips, thrusting fraction after fraction Bertrand's fat cock in and out of her tight anal opening.

"Oh, Bertrand, I, oh! I spend!" Faye cried out.

Bertrand's mouth suddenly began to fill, quite rapidly, with Faye's semen. He swallowed the bitter, salty substance. Faye's cock twitched and jerked and continued to spurt her excitement into Bertrand's sucking mouth.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, my darling," Faye squealed as she lay next to Bertrand.

She kissed him passionately, then trailed kisses from his throat to his nipples.

By now, Ruth had impaled herself fully onto Bertrand's hard cock and was vigorously pouncing up and down on him. Faye toyed with Bertrand's nipples, licking, sucking, lightly biting them.

"Oh dear Lord," Bertrand cried out and began pumping his semen deeply within Ruth's posterior.

Ruth gave a guttural bark and began spurting her own excitement. Faye quickly wiggled down and took Ruth's spurting cock into her mouth.

Finally, Ruth pushed Faye's suckling mouth from her slim cock. She shuddered for a moment, then smiled.

Ruth slowly dismounted, then lay next to Bertrand. Faye wiggled up and hugged Bertrand from his other side. Then both women kissed the gasping, groaning Bertrand.

"When the cursed Union Army came to our small farm, my mother and I fled," Faye spoke quietly. "To avoid conscription into their foul ranks, I dressed as a young woman. Since my mother never could bring herself to cut the locks of my childhood, it was quite easy for me to pass as her daughter."

Ruth slipped out of the bed. Bertrand watched her lovely posterior as she walked to the doorway.

"By and by, the damned war did end, but by then, I had grown altogether too fond of our deception," Faye continued as Ruth returned, carefully carrying the three replenished snifters.

"Thank you, my dear," Bertrand said as Ruth served him first.

"And by then, I had tasted more than one man's excitement as he believed he was defiling the mouth of a virginal maiden," Faye admitted.

She sipped her brandy, then kissed Bertrand's cheek.

"But you, my dear Bertrand, you, with your charming smile, with your charming speech, you were the first I truly desired," Faye stated.

"I was born Edward Cutler," Ruth stated. "But even though I was bade to play the sports, the games of a boy, I did so wish instead to be with my sister, with my sister's friends. I wished to dress in soft finery, I did so desire to play with the dolls, to skip about and sing and dance."

Bertrand sipped his own brandy, enjoying the fiery liqueur as it burned his throat.

"After the passing of our father, after my sister married a truly charming and handsome man, I said to my mother that I no longer wished to live as Edward William Cutler," Ruth said and placed her brandy snifter onto a small table next to the bed.

Ruth kissed Bertrand, then began to trail kisses from his cheek to his slowly expanding cock. She reached her small hand out and stroked his cock a few times.

"My mother did say that this was fine, but she did ask that I leave her home, that if I were to live my life as a young woman, that I do it in Nashville, or Memphis, or perhaps Saint Louis. In these towns, none knew me as Edward Cutler; therefore I would not bring shame and disgrace to myself, or my family," Ruth said as she wiped Bertrand's cock clean with a rag.

"I happened upon her as she was struggling with a large trunk," Faye said as she began to apply pomade to Bertrand's fat cock.

"As a young woman, in a strange surroundings? I readily accepted her offer of assistance, and more importantly, her offer of friendship," Ruth said and kissed Bertrand deeply.

"But when we discovered that we were truly of the same mind, oh, dear sweet Bertrand, you are so hard, so large," Faye said.

Faye urged Bertrand to rise, then kneel behind her. Bertrand grasped her slim hips in his hands, then made Faye squeal when he slapped her right buttock firmly. He looked at the deep furrow between her buttocks, looked at the light brown hole that winked at him. Both Bertrand and Faye groaned out loud when Bertrand grasped his slimy cock and pushed it against her tight hole.

"Yes, oh yes my darling," Faye grunted as Bertrand forcefully pushed forward.

Bertrand was gratified that his previous ejaculation seemed to be delaying his climax. The feelings of Faye's wonderfully tight orifice squeezing, milking his manhood as he thrust in and out was delightful, a sweet torture on his sensitive manhood.

Ruth knelt in front of Faye and offered Faye her hard cock. Faye eagerly swallowed Ruth's slender cock. This did stifle Faye's squeal of pleasure as her cock stiffened, then spurted heavily onto the thick blanket.

"Erk! Oh, oh my sweet Lord," Bertrand cried out and loosed a flood of semen into Faye's tight bowels.

Bertrand came to, with bright sunlight streaming in through the window. This puzzled him as he was quite certain that this window faced west.

His mouth had a very foul taste and he drank the last dregs of brandy, swishing it about in his mouth.

"Faye? Ruth?" he called out, searching about the room.

He found a chamber pot and did avail himself of the vessel. Then he padded, still nude, into the parlor.

"Faye? Ruth?" he called out again.

Dejectedly, he began to dress. Without warning, the parlor door was flung open and a harsh faced obese woman and two uniformed officers burst into the room.

"Miss Fullilove! Miss Edwards!" the obese woman called out in a shrill voice. "These officers wish to speak with you, forthwith!"

"Right you, and who might you be?" one of the officers demanded of Bertrand.

"I am Bertrand Eugene Worth," Bertrand said, raising his hands in surrender.

"Right, get dressed now," the second officer demanded.

"Yes, we'll want a word with you," the first police officer demanded.

"But I've done nothing wrong," Bertrand protested.

They kept Bertrand at the police station for nearly nine hours. It appeared that Faye Fullilove and Ruth Edwards were wanted, had been accused of running confidence games. The pair of blonde beauties, it would seem, had swindled many in Memphis out of several thousands of dollars.

Bertrand continued to repeat the same answer over and over. He was an old friend that had met Faye Fullilove in New Orleans, just after the war had ended. They happened upon one another the previous evening. He had returned to her apartment, drank too much brandy, and had slept on her settee. He may or may not have met Ruth Edwards, but again, the thinking, the memory was quite fogged with brandy.

As for the women and their confidence games, their swindling? One only had to look at his threadbare clothing, the holes in the soles of his boots to know, he had but a few coins. He was no partner to either woman's criminal activities.

Leaving the police station, Bertrand strode to return to his hotel. He searched inside of his pockets, hoping to find a few coins to pay for his lodging for the evening; he was quite tired.

Inside of his jacket pocket, he found a few coins, a twenty dollar coin, a ten dollar coin, and a five dollar coin. He smiled, thinking of the two blonde beauties and wondering which one had slipped him the few coins, for those coins had not been there the previous evening.

At his hotel, Bertrand paid for his room, then asked that a hot bath be brought up to his room, along with the evening meal.

"Oh, Mr. Worth? A message for you," the clerk suddenly remembered and fetched a slip of paper.

Unfolding the paper, Bertrand smiled. He put the scrap of paper into his jacket pocket and walked to the staircase that would lead to his room.

Inside of his room, he read the small piece of paper again, admiring the gentle feminine penmanship.

'Please do meet us at the Odyssey Hotel, Saint Louis. All our love, Faye and Ruth.'

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my submissions.

I do read all comments and do strive to learn from critiques of my work.

I do not read emails. The few that I did read were vile, some even threatening, that I now simply delete them without even opening them. If you hate me and hate my stories that much, don't read them. There are far too many good writers sharing their talent for you to waste your time reading someone you don't like.

Why, I do declare! Y'all have a fine day now, darling.

12