Riverboat Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie smiled and rose to his feet.

"Gentlemen, thank you, truly a pleasure," Faye rose to her feet.

Bertrand noticed that Charlie was quite slim, and a few inches shorter than himself. He recognized by Charlie's posture that the man had lifts in the heels of his shoes to give him more height, but this was hardly adequate. The man's clothing also showed signs of wear, the cuffs frayed, the blouse beginning to yellow.

"Oh, now don't I feel like royalty," Faye giggled as she had one man at each arm.

She led them to a three story wooden building just off of a busy street. They stepped into a side alley and she unlocked the garden door. The trio stepped into a narrow hallway and Faye led the procession up a flight of stairs to another small hallway.

She unlocked a door and ushered the two men into a parlor. She indicated the small settee.

"The port, I shall fetch the port," she cooed. "Gentlemen, kindly remove your jackets? Here, here, we'll hang them here."

Charlie was grateful for the low gas light; his jacket did not look so threadbare, his blouse did not appear so yellowed.

"Oh, but now I've two lovely men in my chambers," Faye cooed and leaned and kissed a startled Charlie directly on his lips, a smiling Bertrand on his lips.

Faye stepped into a second room. She returned, holding two glasses. Charlie accepted his, sniffed the liquid and nodded approvingly. Bertrand simply took a sip of his.

"Now, Mr. Simpson, I pray that you not think poorly of me," Faye cooed as she removed a small pillow from the settee's arm and dropped it to the floor.

She smiled at Bertrand. His cock jerked and twitched as she knelt onto the small pillow.

"I know, I am well aware, it is vulgar, ill-bred even, but Mr. Simpson, I do so enjoy the taste of a man, of his spending. Should you ask Mr. Worth here, he will tell you thus, wouldn't you, Mr. Bertrand?"

"I would indeed," Bertrand agreed. "I most certainly would indeed."

"But, Miss Fullilove!" Charlie protested as her small hand went to the buttons of his trousers.

"Shush, dear man, shush," Faye coaxed and kissed him on his lips.

Then she unbuttoned his trousers. His hard member sprang out, all five inches of slender cock.

"Oh, it is a darling cock, isn't it, Mr. Worth?" Faye cooed as she grasped Charlie's throbbing member in her hand.

"That it is, my dear, that it is," Bertrand agreed. "Perhaps you would kiss it?"

"Ah! A most splendid thought, Mr. Worth," Faye giggled and bent her head to Charlie's cock.

"Oh!" Charlie groaned as he felt Faye's lips tickle the tip of his cock.

"But, Mr. Worth, my darling Bertrand, it has been far too long; I simply must kiss your manhood," Faye demanded and unbuttoned Bertrand's trousers.

"Oh! Yes, yes, it is just as beautiful as I recall, Mr. Worth," Faye enthused when Bertrand's fat six inches came into view.

Charlie watched as Faye swallowed Bertrand's cock, mouth sliding down, until her nose rested against Bertrand's thatch of brown curls.

"Oh, darling, oh darling, yes," Faye moaned happily as she pulled her mouth from Bertrand's cock.

Then Faye took Charlie's cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down the slim member. Bertrand's cock twitched and throbbed in excitement as he watched the beautiful girl pleasuring another man's member.

"Oh! Oh, Miss Fullilove, you simply must stop," Charlie gasped, soft features twisted in concern.

Faye pinched and twisted the base of Charlie's cock and he grunted. She then bent and again began to suck on Bertrand's cock.

"Faye, my dear, I grow near," Bertrand warned.

"Mm-hmm," Faye agreed and sped up her sucking and bobbing.

"Oh," Bertrand hissed in his relief

Faye swallowed the first few spurts. The rest of Bertrand's semen, she held in her mouth.

Then, she released Bertrand's wilting member. Kneeling back, she showed Charlie and Bertrand the mouthful of Bertrand's white semen. Then she swallowed the mouthful.

"Awk!" Charlie grunted as Faye again began to suck on his manhood.

"Oh, Miss Fullilove, I cannot, oh," Charlie grunted, then groaned as his cock began to spurt into the blonde beauty's mouth.

"Mm-hmm," Faye agreed and sucked Charlie's bitter spendings.

She then stood and playfully nudged at the two men. They both separated, leaving her some space between them.

"Isn't that a delightful port? I purchased a bottle from New Orleans, no, no, it was Baton Rouge," Faye asked, leaning against Charlie.

"Uh, yes, yes, it is quite good," Charlie weakly offered.

Faye then kissed him. Charlie did not think as she slid her tongue into his mouth; he did not recall that she had just had a mouthful of his spendings, of Mr. Worth's spendings.

Bertrand did think of this as he offered Faye to drink from his glass of port. She giggled but did drink a swallow of his port before kissing him.

Charlie? Mr. Simpson? I know, I know it is quite wanton, even hedonistic of myself, but do say you would join with my dear sweet Bertrand and myself, that you would adjourn with us as we couple?" Faye proposed.

"I, what?" Charlie asked, then grunted as Faye again kissed him.

"Might as well, old chap," Bertrand said boisterously. "After all, man, you allowed her to fellate you, with myself sitting not two inches from you."

"What is they say? In for a penny, in for a pound?" Charlie smiled

"Oh, how splendid!" Faye enthused. "The both of you should disrobe out here, in the parlor while I get our bed ready."

Charlie was embarrassed to disrobe in front of another man. He especially did not like removing his shoes. The cleverly made shoes added an additional two inches to his slender build.

He was also ashamed; Mr. Worth was virile, manly in appearance, and Mr. Worth possessed a rather large member, and had much hair adorning his torso.

"Why, you're a fine looking man, a fine looking man indeed," Bertrand praised, sensing Charlie's temerity as Charlie placed is folded clothing onto the settee.

The two men entered the bedchambers, hard cocks bobbling. Faye was now dressed in only corset, garter belt and stockings. She peered coyly over her shoulder as she stood, uncapping a jar of pomade.

"Mr. Worth, be a lamb and lock the door?" Faye cooed.

Charlie was entranced by the sight of Faye's lovely posterior and hardly noticed when Bertrand did shut and lock the bedroom door.

Upon hearing the door shut, Faye turned. At first, Charlie stood, hands covering his small manhood. Then the lustful fog began to fade and he goggled at the sight of Faye Fullilove's hard, throbbing cock and heavy testicles.

"Charlie? Since you are our guest, why don't you get onto the bed, on hands and knees?" Faye cooed.

"I what? I shall not! This is most untoward," Charlie protested.

"Yes, yes, I suppose it is," Faye smiled. "Almost as untoward as attempting to deceive a young lass of her few coins? Almost as untoward as to spend in the mouth of another man's betrothed?"

"Come now, chap, old man," Bertrand said jovially. It does not seem to be that unbecoming to you."

"Whatever do you mean?" Charlie angrily queried of Bertrand.

"Your member stands proud," Bertrand pointed out as Faye scooped some pomade into her hand.

"I, it is rather..." Charlie weakly protested.

"Come now," Bertrand said and physically lifted the smaller man and dumped him onto the bed, belly first.

"Thank you, my dear sweet Bertrand," Faye cooed and kissed Bertrand on his smiling lips.

Charlie scrambled onto his hands and knees, attempting to climb down from the high bed. Faye boxed Charlie in on the right, near the foot of the bed. Bertrand cornered Charlie as he stood at the head of the bed on the left. In concert, Faye and Bertrand lifted themselves into the bed. Faye knelt behind the protesting man, Bertrand knelt at his head.

"Awk! No, no, this simply will not do!" Charlie protested as Faye unceremoniously thrust a lubricated finger into Charlie's rectum.

"His protests do grow tiresome, dear Bertrand," Faye sighed as she thrust the greased finger into Charlie's tight orifice.

"Agreed," Bertrand said as he gripped Charlie by a handful of Charlie's thick brown hair.

"I wait, hold up now, man!" Charlie protested as Bertrand gripped his hard cock and brought it to Charlie's lips.

"Awk!" Charlie yelped as Faye forced a second finger into his anus.

"Awk!" he protested again as Bertrand's tick cock slid into his mouth.

Charlie tasted Bertrand's sweat, his manly scent. Charlie's tongue felt the thick vein along the underside, the thick ring of flesh around the tip of Bertrand's cock. He could also taste the bitter, salty taste of Bertrand's excitement.

"Oh dear God!" Charlie protested as the blunt head of Faye's thick cock forced into his rectum.

Waves of pain radiated outward as the blunt instrument pushed into Charlie's anus. Charlie sobbed tears of pain as his virgin hole was defiled.

Charlie sucked at the fat cock in his mouth, he used his tongue to tease, to pleasure the cock in his mouth.

Bertrand's hard grip on Charlie's lustrous hair relaxed. But Bertrand did not relax his pushing forward. Bertrand continued to push his cock into Charlie's hot, sucking mouth.

"Oh, my dear Mr. Simpson, you are so tight, so very tight," Faye groaned in pleasure. "But my darling man, I am all the way in, can you feel? Can you sense that I am at the hilt?"

"Mm-hmm," Charlie moaned in agreement.

When Faye began pulling out, Charlie reached up and began to fondle Bertrand's heavy balls.

"Oh yes, I do Believe Charlie is growing fond of this, dear Faye," Bertrand chuckled.

Bertrand combed his fingers through Charlie's thick hair as Charlie now bobbed his head along the length of Bertrand's manhood.

""Yes, oh, yes!" Faye grunted, then began to spurt a torrent of her semen deep within Charlie's bowels.

Charlie grunted and spurted his own torrent of semen onto the thick blanket. Bertrand grunted, groaned, then began to spurt his own semen into Charlie's throat.

Charlie whimpered in shame and fear as the two pulled their shrinking members from him. His anus throbbed and burned; it was a quite delicious pain. And his throat and tongue felt thick.

"Bertrand, my dear, you simply must enjoy his posterior," Faye was the first to speak as she used a scrap, a rag to cleanse her cock of pomade. "But do tell, his mouth?"

"Almost as talented a mouth as yours, my dear Faye, Bertrand encouraged.

"Awk!" Charlie protested as he again had a member invading his raw anus.

Charlie's protests were cut short as Faye slid her resurging member into his mouth. Again, Faye and Bertrand acted in concert, thrusting in and out of their hapless victim.

Bertrand knew the painful pleasure of having a large member invading one's posterior. But now, now he knew the pleasure of thrusting into a willing posterior. The heat, the nearly painful tightness. The feeling as one's cock thrust into a welcome vessel.

"Oh, my dear Charlie, you've a delightful tongue. Perhaps you've done this before?" Faye inquired as she plunged her cock in and out of Charlie's mouth.

She leaned forward and she and Bertrand kissed passionately as they thrust in and out of Charlie's holes.

"Awk!" Charlie cried out as he again spurted his semen onto the thick blanket.

"Oh, oh yes," Bertrand gasped as he began to spurt into Charlie's bowels.

"Oh yes, yes," Faye groaned and spurted into Charlie's mouth.

"Bertrand, dear, you've not pleasured him," Faye spoke after a moment.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" Bertrand asked as the three reclined in her bed.

"His manhood," Faye pointed out that Charlie's cock was standing proud. "He has used both posterior and mouth on your manhood, but you've not reciprocated."

Bertrand swallowed nervously, but then bent and took Charlie's cock into his mouth. Before he could grow accustomed to the odd taste, the soft texture of Charlie's flesh, Charlie was grunting and spending a thin dribble into Bertrand's mouth.

"More port. We are in need of more port," Faye declared and replenished their glasses.

Bertrand came to with an odd feeling in his head. There was a warmth pressed against his torso, his crotch. His right hand was wedged underneath a pillow; his left arm was draped over a slender, smooth torso.

There was an odd, bitter taste in his mouth, and there was a soreness, a tenderness to his anus.

Bertrand jerked slightly when the realization came upon him, that he was spooning with Charles Simpson's nude form.

Charlie came to, an odd taste in his mouth, a delicious soreness in his anus. There was a warm, comforting presence behind him, holding him snug and secure.

"Faye. Miss Fullilove, damn you," Bertrand called out as he slid from the bed.

Stepping into the parlor, he saw his clothes, still neatly folded on the settee. Bertrand began to dress hurriedly.

Charlie entered the parlor. Bertrand looked away from the man's nude form. Charlie looked for his own clothing.

"Oh, now this is not right, this is simply not proper," Charlie protested.

"What is it, man? Get dressed, would you?" Bertrand spat.

"I cannot," Charlie said. "Your fiancé has absconded, with my clothing!"

A glance at the other end of the settee revealed some articles of clothing; they were a woman's clothing. Bertrand wanted to laugh at the hapless man.

Bertrand sat and smirked as Charlie marched into the bedroom, compact posterior wiggling as he did so. Then the man returned, still nude.

"She, there is not a scrap of her left," Charlie stated.

Bertrand smirked as Charlie sighed, then began to dress into the women's clothing. With each item, the slender man became more feminine in appearance. The last item were the satin pumps and Charlie then picked up the small purse.

"Well, she did not rob me of my few coins," Charlie grudgingly agreed. "And here is my house key."

"Then we should be able to go there and fetch another outfit for you?" Bertrand asked, eyes twinkling with amusement.

"We?" Charlie snapped.

"Surely no gentleman would leave a lady such as yourself to traverse these streets unescorted," Bertrand smiled.

"Miss Fullilove? Miss Fullilove! These gentlemen are here to speak to you," an old woman snapped, plump face a mask of anger as she barged into the parlor.

"Right, Miss Fullilove, there's been some complaints of..." a police officer snarled, approaching Charlie.

"This is not Miss Fullilove," Bertrand insisted.

"That is not Miss Fullilove," the landlady affirmed.

"Right, then who might you be?" the second police officer inquired.

"This, gentlemen, is Cheryl Simpson. I am her gentleman friend, Bertrand Eugene Worth," Bertrand stated, placing a protective arm around Charlie's waist.

"Right then, where's Miss Fullilove?" the first police officer inquired abruptly.

"We do not know," Charlie insisted. "We drank a bit too much port and..."

"I do believe she may have doctored it a bit, perhaps morphine?" Bertrand suggested. "For when I awoke this morning, I was upon this settee, my Cheryl was in the bed, but there was no Faye Fullilove."

The two police officers left, grumbling. The landlady ushered Charlie and Bertrand out of her house, into an early morning traffic.

"My lodgings are this way," Charlie said, stepping lively. "That is, if the landlady hasn't already seized, no, no, I've until Wednesday."

"I suppose you would be dressing once again in your own garb?" Bertrand inquired as he fell into step with the lovely brunette.

"I, but of course," Charlie sputtered.

"It is just that, truly? You do make a lovely Cheryl Simpson," Bertrand admitted.

"Oh," Charlie said and lapsed into silence.

Charlie stopped in front of a small garden gate. He lifted the latch and entered the garden. Bertrand followed, then latched the gate shut.

"Do tell me more of this lovely Cheryl Simpson," Charlie cooed as he unlocked the door of the small home.

"My dear Cheryl, have you ever been to Saint Louis? There, a beautiful woman as yourself, and a handsome man as myself? We should have no trouble separating a few fools and their coins," Bertrand suggested.

"I do see that the thought excites you," Cheryl giggled, cupping Bertrand's proud manhood. "Shall we adjourn, perhaps to my bedchambers to discuss our travel plans?"

The two kissed passionately. Then Cheryl took Bertrand's hand and pulled him down a narrow hallway to a small bedroom.

While Bertrand was thrusting his randy member into Cheryl's willing anus, a slim blonde man was seated at a table in the gaming saloon of the Odyssey, a brand new steamboat. He smiled, clear blue eyes watching as an older man rapidly shuffled the cards.

"Now, we are to ante, that's the correct word, ante? We are each to ante up five dollars and if I win, I win your five dollars?" the man asked.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Fullilove," the man smiled and began dealing the cards.

THE END

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

I do not, however, read emails. Many that I have read were vile, some even threatening so now I simply delete them without bothering to open them. If you truly do hate me and hate my stories, then don't read them. There are so many fine writers on this site, it seems pointless for you to take the time to read a story from an author you don't like. And it would seem even more a waste of your time for you to write an email that you know will not be read.

Now, y'all go on and dip them toes in the mighty Mississippi and pass a good time yeah.

12