Riverside Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
456 Followers

Slowly my erection diminished, and I couldn't take any more contact. Lenny clicked off the vibrator and removed it, a very pleased expression on his face.

"Good load man," he commented, looking at the puddle of sperm on my belly. I was thoroughly spent.

I stood up, my turn to get cleaned up. I noticed his own cock was hard, sticking out nearly horizontal. He was serious, it looked like he was going to be able to come again.

I peed a long stream into the toilet, looking down at my soggy cock. I tried to remember the last time I had climaxed three times in a day, and couldn't do it. I could also not quite believe that my old buddy, Mr. Potent, was going for four.

When I came back into the bedroom, Lenny was sprawled out on his back. His cock had drooped a little, and was lying along his thigh. The smirk on his face was vintage Lenny.

I sat down next to him and looked him in the eye. He looked back evenly, as I began to toy with his cock, just wagging it around, waving it half-hard in the air.

It is so odd how a prick has a Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde life. Most of the time, unless you are a teen-aged male, it is loose and floppy, for all appearances just a little garden hose of an emptying device attached to the confluence of your legs and torso. To me, a limp prick isn't even that handsome, except that perhaps you notice the balls more, those two sturdy accompanying soldiers in the background.

But once the blood starts to flow into the ballast tanks, and the brute begins its ascent, a cock turns into its wilful, determined self, and its beauty emerges and it becomes irresistible.

I laughed silently at this last thought, since of course my own raging penis had been resisted many a time in life, not just in my adolescent years. Pushed away, accessed refused, gates closed to its penetrating desire. Yet I also knew its power, how your partner would notice it when your desire was obvious - impossible to ignore, really.

Lenny's penis was so soft in my hands. I found myself looking at it, rather than Lenny now, and stroking its soft rubbery head, running my fingers along his shaft, only just starting to firm up.

I loved the next stage for Lenny's erection however, the gradual shift in his cock's character from loose and limp, to hard and ready. I saw Lenny smile out of the corner of my eyes, while I played with his prick, and he watched intently as it stiffened until it was laying out full and erect, head pointing towards his face.

It was stiff enough to hold its pressure, when you tweaked it up or down, side to side, it would return with a throb to its own place, hovering an inch above his torso, twitching, all nerve-endings awake.

I traced my fingers along his central tube-vein, pressing down and closing its channel just for fun, feeling its resistance to pressure, then circled, ever so slowly, the exquisite sensitive ridgeline along the head.

The beast was alive now, ready to be prodded and loved. I stroked his balls. I stroked his shaft, very slowly, bottom to top, pushing my thumb along his cockhead. I luxuriated in its smooth velvety feel.

But at the first involuntary hip-quiver from him, I stopped.

We both knew, from our long-ago experiments, how nice it was to prolong things, do the "cycle" as we used to call it. I ceased all movements except for stroking his inner thighs, and we watched as the great penis began to subside. I looked at it from every angle, even got up to turn off the room lights, just to see it in the eerie moonlight.

Lenny was looking at me, I think wondering how I was going to proceed. I half expected him to tell me what he wanted me to do, but it appeared that this would be my deal.

When he had softened a fair amount, I began again to play. Very gentle, just little, teasing caresses with my fingertips to his cockhead. Slow, long rubs to his shaft. Rummaging his balls, pressing against his perineum.

In ten minutes he was rock-hard again, hips moving around, and I left off all touching.

I repeated the stimulation/rest cycle maybe five times. Each time it took less attention to get steely hard, and longer to subside. Lenny's face was getting tense, his breathing shallow and rapid, but I daresay he was enjoying the sight of his great tool in the dim light. As well as feeling the pressure reserves of pleasure building up in him.

I had him stand by the side of the bed, and we watched his cock slowly drop, until it was about forty-five degrees, still full, but much softer. I sat at the edge of the bed, his cock about eye-height, and began to feel his balls, running my fingers under them, coaxing, squeezing, still staying very light and teasing with my motions. Without even touching the rest of his prick, in a few minutes it was hard again, pointing very rigidly upward. I liked this.

The first little drop of lubricant appeared at the top of his slit, I slowly ran one finger over it and along his cockhead.

I licked up and down his shaft, going way too slow for his pleasure. I could see and feel his cock quiver with each touch. I tasted his sweet-salty oozing tip.

We waited again for it to droop, which took longer this time. I looked at it from a pile of different directions, underneath, from the side. I was on my knees now, and wanted him in my mouth. I decided this next round would be no hands, and I even put them behind me so I wouldn't be tempted to stroke him.

The next few minutes were intoxicating. Lenny moved his hips forward and dangled his cockhead into my mouth. I licked, I used the tip of my tongue, I went around the edge, then let just the head, nothing else, rest in my mouth, making just the slightest teasing movements with my lips. I could feel it get harder, and let my lips slowly cup the edge, tongue the frenulum, apply suction. I let it droop out of my mouth at times, and let it run along my cheeks and nose, then would nuzzle his balls.

I felt like I was nursing at the fountain of pleasure, and in an odd way, it wasn't Lenny's cock any more, but the Universal Phallus. I licked. I caressed with my tongue. I made it grow.

It really probably wasn't much more than a few minutes and it was too hard to dangle into my mouth anymore, its head pointing towards the ceiling.

So I nuzzled his nuts for a bit longer, my nose in his earthy groin hair, until his prick began its slow descent. I decided this would be its last droop cycle, I wanted to finish him off.

I thought for a moment, then figured out what I wanted. I lay back down on the bed, my head on the pillows, and gestured Lenny over. He got the idea immediately and crawled up over me on all fours, to drop his prickhead into my mouth again.

I loved the look of it approaching my face in the moonlight, its head getting larger and larger until it penetrated my lips. My hunger for it was great now, there was no longer a need to postpone the pleasure. I sucked at his cockhead for all I was worth, one hand fondling his balls, all drawn up and very tight. I felt his cock get hard again, then that steel-like stiffness that comes just before a climax. I sucked. I ran my lips up and down his shaft.

Then Lenny took me by surprise and grabbed the headboard with his hands, his hips thrusting powerfully into me.

I got a hold of the base of his prick with one hand and managed to control how deeply he went into my mouth. His thrusts increased in frequency, I could hear him breathing hard, long low-pitched primal sounds coming from his throat.

His hips were moving forcefully, and his cock was going in and out at a good clip. I had a grip on his balls and could feel them behind his prick, pushing hard, in and out. I gave suction on the out-stroke, licked the underside of his cock on the intake, and managed to get a good slip of my lips over his cockhead's ridge every time I could.

A final frantic thrust, I could anticipate it arriving, and the beast pulsed with the first spurt of sperm.

"Ahh!" he grunted. "Uraghhh." He kept thrusting, differently now, almost helplessly, little quivering motions from his hips, I had a hand on one of his asscheeks so could feel them clenching as he sent his sperm home. I didn't expect that much sperm this time, and the quantity was definitely less and thinner in feel, but the pulses were strong. I revelled in the twitching his cock did in my mouth.

After a half dozen final thrusts, he grew still, my mouth full of warm, slippery fluid.

I let my mouth and tongue linger, very gently, at his prickhead. Felt so good to let my lips slide over that rapidly softening tip of his cock. I was sorry when he pulled out, but knew he could handle no more contact. I looked at it in front of me, long, but drooping, and shrinking before my eyes, head first, all wet and glistening in the moonlight, then softening, and Lenny got up.

Lenny looked me in the eye.

"Fucking nice," he said and paused. "I am fucking beat."

He did look exhausted.

I got up slowly, and we stood facing each other. He looked at my cock, which had gotten half hard again, surprisingly enough, in my excitement at tonguing him.

I shook my head, although I am not sure he was offering.

"Time to turn in," I muttered, my brain whirling. "See you in the morning."

"You suck a mean cock," he said. I think I noted admiration in his tone.

He surprised me by giving me a hug, something he rarely did, and patted my ass on the way out.

"Get your rest old friend," he said with gleaming eyes. "Get your rest."

yowser
yowser
456 Followers
12