Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to choose Simon, white, pink or red? Or maybe something else? I'm waiting." Lucy teased.

I had no idea in truth but had to make a choice "white, it's the most practical and you'll not have brought a case full of coloured slips away with you, so white it is."

Lucy sauntered over and stood in front of me a wicked grin on her face telling me before she said a word that I had got it wrong.

"All my underwear always matches Simon," she said as she bent down taking the hem of her dress and lifted it up to her waist exposing her Pink slip. "You see Simon? As pink as my panties, so I think we'll have that shirt off you now, AND, if I like what I see I MIGHT let you take my dress off anyway as I'm starting to feel distinctly over dressed."

Standing in front of Lucy she took the cuff links off my sleeves and started on my shirt buttons until they were all undone, she ran her hands across my chest and pushed the shirt off my shoulders. Up till then I had had a minor level of modesty with the long shirt tails covering me, but now in just my boxers and an aching hard on I was seriously exposed.

"Really Simon do you like this dress that much?" Lucy said as she took hold of my cock.

"It's not just the dress Lucy, I've relieved Chantal, Isabelle and Olivia of their dresses exposing all sorts of my favourite panties and slips, you are teasing me and might also take your dress off and I have a fighting chance of guessing what panties Virginie's wearing and thus exposing them (unlikely I thought realistically) So it's hardly surprising that I'm a little on the horny side!"

Virginie was sitting directly opposite where I was standing and I had looked over at her when I mentioned her, and she subtly opened her legs giving me a perfect view up her dress to her white panties winking at me as she closed them.

"How do you fancy your chances with Virginie Simon? Lucy asked.

"Oh I think I could bet your dress and slip on getting it right, and if I do you can undress each other for us!" I replied with a smug smile.

Lucy looked at me with a vey puzzled look on her face "You're very confident Simon did you help Virginie get dressed this evening?"

"No not at all but it's worth a shot isn't it?"

"Okay then guess away, I'll play along with you."

I sat back down and with a wink to Virginie said "Virginie is not wearing a slip and like Isabelle is wearing white but not cotton, am I right Virginie?"

"Oui Simon c'est vrais!" She said getting up and moving over to Lucy. "Simon has won Lucy so we had better keep up our side of the bargain."

Virginie moved over to Lucy and reached behind her to undo her zip, Lucy removed Virginie's apron and continued to unbutton her dress. Before all the buttons were undone Lucy's dress was sliding to the floor exposing her pink underwear ensemble. Stepping out of the dress Lucy finished with the buttons and pushed the dress off Virginie's shoulders.

Virginie had a figure to die for, full breasts bulging out of her bra and a firm well rounded arse beautifully encased in white nylon panties.

"I'll take your slip off Lucy," I said as I got up and moved toward her, there was no point in hiding my hard on and as I started to pull the slip down Virginie stood behind me and took me in hand.

I carried on pushing Lucy's slip down and took her arse in my hand and pulled her toward me, Virginie was still working my cock which was already leaking pre cum. Chantal came over and standing behind Lucy started to play with her tits and nuzzle her neck. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Olivia and Isabelle were on the sofa kissing and fondling.

I started to kiss Lucy and putting my hand on her panty covered pussy, I could feel a wet patch as I ran my finger along her slit causing her to moan a little.

I was in a sandwich between Lucy and Virginie her hand still on my cock, her hips grinding my arse, Chantal was getting more eager as her hands explored Lucy, I felt her hand slipping in to the front of Lucy's panties. I broke away from Lucy and let Chantal look after her, I turned to Virginie and grabbing her arse pulled her to me kissing her hard and exploring her mouth with my tongue.

My knees were going weak as I struggled not to cum, Virginie grinding her pussy into my cock.

"Will you use your tongue to lick my pussy and make my panties soaking wet, mmm Simon? I want to see if you are as good as the girls say you are." Virginie purred in to my ear.

"I'll have your pussy and panties dripping with your juices and cum." I mumbled.

I walked her over to one of the pool loungers and before sitting her down undid her bra slipping it down off her shoulders to reveal a beautiful pair of breasts, large but firm and round. I cupped them both with the reverence they deserved and leaning forward took the hard nipples into my mouth playing my tongue all around them.

"Oh my god they're magnificent!" I said as caressed and sucked on them.

I laid her down on the lounger still marvelling at her breasts that remained firm and proud even as she lay there. I lay on top of her thrusting my cock into pantie clad pussy as I kissed her hard then moving slowly down her body sucking each breast as I licked and kissed my way down to her panty line. Once there I nuzzled in to her pussy kissing it through the panty material, I could smell her muskiness and could already see a little damp patch forming. Kneeling between her legs and looking her in the eye I gently stroked her pussy through her panty teasing the button that was her clitoris, running my finger up her slit.

Her panties were getting damper now as I teased and played with her, then lowering my head I started to suck and nibble her panties, Virginie was quietly moaning and pushing her pussy up toward me, I grabbed and kneaded her arse and then pulling the white nylon of her panty to one side I licked the swollen lips of her pussy taking her clit into my mouth sucking and flicking my tongue over and round it. Her pussy was sopping wet and I joyously drank her juices, my tongue delving deep insider her, Virginies breathing hard and fast now when with a clench of her buttocks and a guttural grunt she started buck as her orgasm overcame her, her hands holding my head as continued sucking and licking her as hard as I could.

Then with a final shudder she relaxed and lowered her arse to the lounger as she uttered a throaty moan, "Oh mon dieu! Oh god! Oh Simon! That was so beautiful!"

I took her hand and guided it down to her panties making her feel how wet they were, she lay there eyes closed caressing herself purring gently.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked. "Are your panties damp enough for you?"

"Oh that was much better than expected the girls did not do you justice at all!" She said, her eyes still closed her hand still stroking her pussy through her soaked panties.

My Cock was throbbing and twitching and I couldn't help myself as took it in hand the end wet with pre cum I was desperate for release.

As if by instinct Virginie pulled her panties to one side, "Here Simon, I want your cock in here." she said with an inviting smile.

I quickly tugged my boxers down and placing the tip of my cock at her pussy entrance slowly and luxuriously slid inside her, she wrapped her legs around my back and held me there. I was in heaven as I moaned with pleasure at the feel of her warm wet pussy engulfing my cock.

"I am ready to come when you are." She murmured in my ear, "So so ready!"

I had not really been aware what the others had been doing so wrapped up in my own pleasure that I did not notice that all four had now surrounded the lounger and with no encouragement started to kiss and stroke and caress us both. I felt hands stroking my arse, breasts moving gently across my back, a tongue exploring my neck, I turned my head to find Olivia's breasts hanging and brushing the side of my face.

"Fuck her Simon, fuck her hard!" She whispered.

I pushed my self as deep inside Virginie as I could then slowly pulled out until my cock was teasing the swollen lips at the entrance to her pussy then thrust my cock deep insider her repeating this again and again until I could last no longer and with a final thrust I came my back arching as I released the build up of erotic tension within me. Virginie was nearly screaming as she bucked her nails digging in my back. Totally spent I collapsed on to her panting and unable to speak, I had just experienced an orgasm like no other.

"I want some of whatever those two have just had!" Said Lucy. "My god you were like animals at the end!"

"He's mine! All mine!" Panted Virginie grinning.

"Now you know that's not how it works." Olivia said laughing. "Looks like you have a satisfied customer Simon?"

"Very satisfied!" Virginie sighed still holding me inside her.

Slowly I lifted myself off Virginie my cock slipping out of her sodden pussy, her panties were truly soaked with her juices and my cum, I was spent but...

To be continued.

12