Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 05

Story Info
An evening for Simon to remember.
7.9k words
4.71
12.9k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke late the following morning and was alone in my room, I had no idea if Lucy and Chantal had stayed all night and left before I woke up, or left at some point during the night. I do know that I was feeling pretty exhausted from the previous day's exertions and was looking forward to a quiet day by the pool, however, this was a working holiday and as such I would have to check whether I was expected to fulfil any duties.

I got out of bed and went over and opened the French door that led onto the poolside terrace. I heard chattering voices and leaning out saw Olivia, Lucy and Chantal sitting in the outside dining area having breakfast. Pulling on a pair of shorts and a T shirt I went out to join them, it was a stunning day with a glorious Mediterranean blue sky.

"Ah there is life at last!" Olivia said smiling, "That was quite an evening was it not Simon? I gather it did not end after I went to bed, you must be exhausted?"

"I am a little tired I must admit but it was a long hard day yesterday!" I said with a grin and a wink.

"Yes quite so, as you say, long and hard,"

"Come and sit down and have some breakfast you need to keep your strength up Simon," Lucy said giggling with Chantal.

Both she and Chantal were wearing shorts and a bikini top, Olivia had a simple but obviously elegant summer dress of white linen.

Just then Isabelle appeared from inside the villa with a basket of fresh croissants and a jug of coffee.

"Good morning Simon and how is our panty expert this morning? Have you recovered from all your efforts last night?"

It was obvious that I had been the topic of some conversation this morning, however the smell of fresh croissants removed any reticence I had and sitting down, I replied with reserved grin. "Fully recovered thank you,"

Sitting at the table in a beautiful villa with three gorgeous women in the warm sunshine and realising that I was being paid for this experience, hell I'd have happily been here for free! I had to pinch myself just to check I wasn't dreaming.

The next few days were spent chilling by the pool and escorting Lucy and Chantal to local restaurants and bars in the evenings. Olivia was out a lot visiting friends so we really only saw her at breakfast, things had slowed down on the sex front although there was a memorable night following an evening out in Nice and way too much champagne. However, it was at breakfast on the Friday after our arrival that Olivia announced that she needed me to accompany her that evening to a friend's apartment in Cannes.

"Simon, I need you to drive me to Cannes this evening, I have a bridge night organised, and I would appreciate it if you could please dress accordingly,"

"Yes of course Olivia," I replied. "I hope you are not expecting me to partner you or anyone? I'm afraid I have never played bridge in my life,"

"Do not worry Simon, I'll not be expecting you to play bridge, please be ready with the car at 7 O'clock," Olivia said with a slightly mischievous smile.

At the allotted hour I was standing in the drive of the villa, the rear door of the Jag open and ready for Olivia the engine purring behind me as I waited.

I could hear Olivia in the vestibule as she said her goodbyes to Lucy, and then she appeared at the door.

Olivia may be "older" but this woman was a babe! Elegant, classy and incredibly sexy all rolled into one. A sleeveless peacock blue chiffon dress flowing seductively as she approached the car and then gracefuly poured herself on to the back seat.

I was transfixed by this vision of loveliness, so much so that I simply stood gaping at her as she sat in the car.

"Are you going to stand there all night Simon or are we going get going?"

"I'm so sorry, I do hope it is not inappropriate for me to say that you look stunning this evening?"

"No Simon, it's not inappropriate at all, in fact very welcome, thank you. Now if you don't mind let's move along or we'll be late and I can't abide tardiness,"

"Yes of course!" I said as I jumped into the driver's seat and set off.

We dropped down into Cannes from Mougins and once down by the old port I turned left and drove along the Croisette past world famous designer shops and the iconic Carlton Hotel. The Mediterranean sparkled blue in the early evening sun as the Croisette was filled with people promenading before taking dinner in one of the many restaurants or on their balconies overlooking the bay of Cannes.

The apartment of Olivia's friend was at the far end of the Croisette near the point where Cannes becomes a peninsular and there are several apartment blocks.

Following Olivia's directions I pulled into an underground garage of one of these blocks. We took the lift to the seventh and top floor and rang the door bell. The door was opened immediately by a liveried butler and we were shown into a beautiful room which was part of what was obviously an enormous apartment. Looking through the room to a large balcony I could see two women talking with drinks in their hands, one of whom turned, smiling and putting her glass down came toward us greeting Olivia warmly.

"Olivia how lovely to see you again and, I see you have brought your young man with you as we discussed," Said the woman clearly English from her accent.

"As we discussed?" I thought to myself "What's been going on here then?"

"Judy a delight as always, may I introduce Simon who is down for the summer with us as company and chaperone to the girls,"

Now Judy was of a similar age to Olivia and equally stunning, probably two or three inches taller than her with sandy coloured hair and a proportioned but voluptuous figure. She was wearing white linen trousers and a black satin camisole, her jewellery oozed class and money as did her apartment.

"Simon, how very nice to meet you, Olivia has told me all about you," She said as she presented her hand to me in that "you may kiss the ring" sort of way.

I took her hand and lowering my head a little, brushed her fingers with my lips and said.

"The pleasure is entirely mine, and may I say how kind it is of you to invite me in to your beautiful home,"

"Oh how very charming, how nice to come across such lovely manners and good looking as well!" "Come Simon you must meet our friend Anna who is from Holland," And with that she walked ahead through the lounge and open French doors to a large balcony. Her movements were elegant and languid as she walked and the thin linen trousers gave me a wonderful hint of the white knickers she was wearing.

Anna appeared to be maybe ten or so years younger than Olivia and Judy, very blonde and trim but there was still an interesting looking cleavage on view from the white and floral printed silk maxi dress she wore. The top of which was a halter design and tied at the back of her neck and undoubtedly was the only thing supporting her breasts.

"Lovely to meet you Simon," She said with hardly a hint of accent and presenting both cheeks for a kiss,

I was slightly concerned knowing that a bridge school needed four people and at the moment I was the fourth and had not the first idea how to play.

Aren't you one short for your bridge this evening?" I asked. "As I said to Olivia earlier, I am afraid I will be of no use to you at all as I am not a bridge player."

"Don't worry Simon, Liu is our fourth and will be joining us shortly, she is simply running a few minutes late. Now, lets get you two sorted with drinks while we wait for her, William please freshen our glasses and bring two more for our guests, thank you," Judy said.

The view from Judy's balcony was fabulous looking down on the length of the Croisette and across the bay of Cannes and beyond. I soaked up the view sipping my champagne as the three women chatted about all things female!

After a few minutes the doorbell sounded and William showed Liu through to the balcony offering her a glass of champagne as he did so.

"Ah Liu, our school is finally complete, have you had a frightful journey?" Judy asked.

"Hello Judy, no it was fine really, just the traffic was a little heavier than we anticipated," Liu replied. "Olivia I'm so sorry I missed you when you were down earlier this year, unfortunately I had to go back to Hong Kong at short notice. Anna, you are looking fabulous, life must be treating you well since I saw you last year?"

Liu took her glass of champagne and greeted each of the others with a kiss. Despite her obvious Oriental origins, if you closed your eyes you would have taken her to be upper class English if her accent was anything to go by. She was shorter than the other three women with a very trim figure, and was wearing a traditional figure hugging pale pink Cheongsam dress the slit of which revealed a glimpse of silky smooth leg. She was breathtakingly beautiful in a way only achieved by an oriental woman, her obviously very long hair was perfectly set in an elaborate bun. I had no idea of age as is often the way with oriental women who often look much younger than they actually are.

"And who is this delightful young man Judy?" Liu asked as she approached me.

"This is Simon," Olivia stepped in and replied. "He is staying with us for the summer accompanying and chaperoning the girls and me when needed,"

I just about managed to close my mouth and stop gaping at this beautiful woman in time to greet her properly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Liu," I said. "Have you had a long journey to get here?" I asked.

"No not really, I live very close to St Paul de Vence, do you know it?"

"No I have never been there but I am sure Olivia was talking about going there at some point to visit an art Gallery I think?"

"Ah you must mean the Gallerie Maeght, you will enjoy it there,"

"Yes it's absolutely fascinating, I do like to try and get there each year," Said Olivia.

"Then I will look forward to it," I replied.

"Ladies it's time we made a start," Said Judy as she ushered the others inside to where a baize card table was waiting "Usual partners, Anna and I owe you two a spanking after last year!

I wasn't quite sure what I was supposed to do with myself at this point although I did smile to myself at the thought of any of these women spanking the other.

"Simon please make yourself at home, there are plenty of books and magazines about the place. I hope you won't be too bored while we girls play our annual grudge match, feel free to watch if you like,"

"Thank You Judy, I think I'll just enjoy the view from your balcony for now and watch the world go by," I replied.

"What a life these people lead," I thought to myself. I also wondered why I had been brought along at all, I could easily have dropped Olivia off and come back at an allotted time to collect her. But hey who was I to complain? This was hardly the most stressful way to spend an evening was it?

It was obvious that the women took the game very seriously as there was absolutely no chatter at all, just the bids and counter bids involved in the game and then the groans or a very reserved cheer as the game swung one way or another.

With not the slightest idea of what was going on I did become aware that the game was approaching a climax of some sort and for what was ultimately a game amongst friends, this was deadly serious and the atmosphere was palpable.

I strolled in from the balcony stood a little way from the table so as to observe but not interfere and as "tricks" were won and lost as the hand was played a large grin was forming on Judy's face until finally after winning the final hand she sat back with a very satisfied look and said.

"Finally Olivia! Finally we have beaten you! How many years has that taken?"

"Oh quite a few Judy, certainly quite a few!" Olivia replied.

"I should explain Simon," Judy said. "Olivia is held in very high esteem in the bridge world and is a very tough opponent aided very competently by Liu who is also an extremely accomplished player the pair of them are frankly way out of our league, so, to have pulled off a win is no mean feat at all!"

"A win thoroughly deserved I may say," Olivia responded.

"Some good fortune I think is the truth," Said Anna.

"You make your own luck and you fully took advantage of yours this evening," Responded Liu I don't know what you think Olivia, but, I think we will need to watch our backs in the future? These two are learning fast!"

"I couldn't agree more Liu, very well played ladies, very well played indeed!"

"Simon, would you be an absolute darling and fetch a fresh bottle of champagne from the kitchen? William has gone off duty since we started playing," Judy asked.

"Of course Judy, I saw William coming from the door over there earlier is that right for the kitchen?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the one, thank you so much, we'll take it over here on the sofas"

As I went to the kitchen to find a fresh bottle the women moved over to the sofas and chatted about the game giving it a detailed post mortem. While I was in the kitchen I could hear some laughing and the odd snippet of conversation.

"Nooo Really?"

"And what did he do then?"

"Oh he does, does he?"

I wasn't completely sure what they were talking about, however, I did have a strong suspicion that I was the subject of the conversation. I really wanted to stay where I was and continue to eaves drop on the conversation but that would quickly have become suspicious, so opening the new bottle with a loud enough pop, I walked back into the lounge.

There were two large sofas facing each other each with two women on each and after carefully topping up each glass Judy patted the sofa between her and Anna saying.

"Now Simon pop yourself down here between Anna and me and let's get to know you, you must have been very bored up to now and Olivia has told us so much about you!!"

I cleared my throat and croaked a little as I sat down and replied Judy whilst looking over at Olivia.

"Has she? I do hope it was all good? I said as light heartedly as I could manage.

Mmm oh yes! She has told us everything, from how and when you met on the

Seafront in Eastbourne and everything you have been up to since," Judy chuckled and subtly patted my leg.

I could feel my self colouring up and felt very hot and uncomfortable, I looked over to Olivia to maybe get some help or guidance or something!

Again I cleared my throat "Errm, really? I mumbled, not having the slightest idea of what to say or do next.

"Yes, absolutely everything," Anna said whilst being far less subtle as she leaned over and stroked my other leg giving me a wonderful view of her cleavage.

"Do tell us Simon, given your obvious expertise on the subject of ladies underwear which do you prefer to wear?" Liu asked in a very matter of fact way.

I was dumbstruck by this question and struggling with how quickly the mood of the evening had changed with these elegant and classy women suddenly turning on me in a way I had genuinely not expected.

"I'm really not sure what you mean Liu, but if you are asking what women's underwear I would wear? Then I can assure you I have never or even contemplated wearing any type of knickers or panties or anything like that!" I blustered.

"Oh that's a shame, I would love to feel your hard cock straining against the soft silkiness of a pair of knickers, or maybe making a tent out of a pretty satin slip," Liu said with the most mischievous grin breaking out all over her beautiful face.

"Really Simon? Never once have you contemplated slipping on a pair of panties just to see how it would feel?" Asked Anna.

I was getting very worried and nervous about where this conversation was heading as I replied.

"No, never, the thought has never entered my head, women's underwear should only be worn by women where it was designed to enhance the glorious female form! It really does not belong on the crude and hairy male body, no no no not at all!"

The truth was I had had a couple of curious moments about what it might feel like to wear something silky next to my skin, but it was just that, a curious thought! I had never actually contemplated doing anything about it and right now was certainly not going to own up to these women to having had the thought at all!!

"I find that hard to believe?" Purred Judy, her hand by now showing definite signs of heading towards my crotch. "What would we have to do to persuade you to try some on hmm?"

Whilst the conversation was frankly very disconcerting, the atmosphere was enormously charged with sexual tension and my cock had picked up on the vibes and was twitching and growing in anticipation of something happening with these gorgeous women.

"Not all the tea in china would persuade me!" I said, then realising what I had said looked at Liu "No offence Liu it's just an expression,"

At that point I felt a hand on the front of my trousers slowly but firmly massaging my rapidly growing cock. I had thought it would be Judy's but in fact it was Anna who had made it first.

"What I have in my hand would suggest otherwise Simon?" She said.

"No, I can assure you I haven't and never will wear any of your underwear!" I said and meant by "your underwear" a reference to generic women's underwear, not Anna's or any of the other's.

"Oh my what a delicious idea Simon, your cock encased in the warm soft silkiness of a pair of our panties recently having been so close to our pussy, oh my heaven that makes me feel wet!" said Judy,

"Ooh yes me too!" said Liu.

"Not going to happen Ladies!" I said with a wavering authority.

"Oh come now Simon I had no idea you were so unadventurous?" Olivia said.

"I'm quite adventurous enough thank you Olivia,"

Nevertheless there were undoubted and obvious stirrings in my groin, helped in no small measure by Anna's ministrations! And there was no other suggestion in my mind that this was only reason I was feeling very aroused, it had NOTHING to do with their suggestions of me wearing silky women's underwear!!

Did it!?

"So all the tea in China would not persuade you eh Simon?" Judy asked. "What about four rich women fucking your brains out? Would that help sway your decision?" She and the others were laughing now not cruelly but obviously enjoying my discomfort.

I on the other hand was speechless! These four beautiful classy women's behaviour was rapidly degenerating to the level of naughty schoolgirls! Now of course this was not all bad except for what they were expecting of me in return for fulfilling their fantasies.

Hardly able to speak I cleared my throat once again, "Ladies, I cannot think of any time in my short life when I have been in the company of four more beautiful, gorgeous and incredibly sexy women, how could I not want to pleasure, to be pleasured, and to make love to you all, however what you are asking of me is a little worrying for me as it crosses over boundaries I had never intended to or am sure I want to cross,"

"Oh you sweet sweet boy!" Liu said in a deep slightly husky voice. "I want a fuck and you want to pleasure me and make love to me? Where did you find this gem of a man Olivia? He's just divine!"

"He is cute isn't he? And so polite as well!" Olivia replied smiling.

"I can't believe you are going to turn down an offer like this Simon? The four of us at your mercy, we will do anything you ask and all we want is a small favour in return,"

She had a point, which I had to agree was difficult to argue with, when would I ever find myself in a position like this again? Could I do what they wanted? I really didn't know, on the other hand, who would know what happened here this evening? I wasn't about to go shouting from the rooftops that I had been wearing women's underwear and it wasn't as if I would be doing it alone. This was a request from four women who wanted to fuck me!! "Jesus Simon get a grip of yourself and fill your boots," I thought as I made up my mind to go along with their fantasy.