Riya and Rudra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rudrdutt
rudrdutt
68 Followers

"How big are you? I asked painfully.

"Don't worry about it right now and he pushed hard again and his penis pressed slowly inside me, then lodged against a barrier. Skin rubbed against skin and the sensation drove me insane. I wished that he could go further in but I until his penis rested against my heart. He let me adjust to his girth for a while. He moved his rock hard penis move inside my tight vagina, like a drill slowly boring a hole and the more he moved inside me the more we were getting turned on. From experience I knew he had far better control over his senses than I did.

"Ummmmmmhhh," I moaned aloud and that made him thrust hard inside me, my response had made him lose control. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," he stabbed it again inside me and placed his mouth over mine to muffle my cry. Our lips conjoined exchanging saliva. He crushing me into his arms then gave another hard push. Something broke, it was my hymen for I felt a stab of pain and wetness ooze out of my vagina. I cried into his mouth and my vagina clenched at his penis...he was inside me ... he was completely inside me... tears welled in my eyes. He had stretched me as wide as i could stretch in every direction.

Today we had consummated our incestual relationship ... after 32 years of my life and 38 years of his. I was so glad I had come to my senses and given him my virginity. I would never regret it now. Once he was inside me, he felt free too. A change descended over him and he kissed me hard and his willy twitched inside me. I hugged him with my legs, with my arms and my vagina hugged willy as if milking him and swallowing him into the deep dark recesses of my uncharted being.

I had adjusted to his girth, my pussy fitted willy like a glove, well not exactly, I had to stretch more than two inches in diameter and nine in length for it. He was almost unnaturally endowed. But it was a wonderful feeling nevertheless. The amazing thing was it didn't hurt anymore.

"You're inside me," I whispered into his ear and willy if that were possible hardened even more.

"I will never let anyone take you now. You are mine to keep forever, to do as I please, to use as I please," he said choking with sexual desire. Hearing that I felt a warmth seep into my heart.

"I am yours. I have always been and will always be." I opened up even more to him if that were possible. My heart flooded with love for him, with lust, yes lust, I did not care anymore, what. I rubbed against his body. Mine soft and yielding and his hard and demanding. "Promise me, no one will ever get this close to you, Riya. Promise me ...promise me ....or God forbid I don't know what I'll do to you." He pushed inside me impaling me on his penis.

"I promise," I hugged him again lovingly, pulling him more inside me.Was he kidding me, who could ever think of being with anyone else after being with this perfect sex god.

"I will buy you a vaginal plug so no one can use you but me."

"Yes, do that. I will wear it happily." I kissed his shoulder then wrapped my legs around his waist accommodating willy more inside me, making him feel comfortable and welcomed. Willy's head rubbed against my cervix and it sent jolts of impulses all through my lower abdomen sending ripples of pleasure all through my body.

"No," I hugged desperately on to him. "What are you doing?"

"Don't be impatient baby, I want to make this your most memorable experience." He brought his penis out, almost to the soft nub, then plunged it back in, sending torrents of liquid fire through my hole. He did this a few times then rhythmically began to stroke willy back and forth inside my vagina. "Uummmmmmmmm," I heard myself moan. I wanted him to fuck me hard ...bang me, destroy me for everyone else forever. I wanted him to tear my pussy forever.

"Harder," I whispered in his ear and he shoved willy so hard inside me, I felt my womb flutter for the first time in my life. "Aahhhhhhhhh," I began to tremble. "Phaad do mujhay (Rip me apart )." And that did it, willy attacked my vagina like a rabid dog. Bhaiya(brother) placed his hands below my hips pressing me against himself and thrusting willy harder inside me ...once, twice, thrice and then I lost count ...fuck fuck fuck, willy went like a piston, I heard our mixed juices and the more I got turned on the more only one thing seemed to be on my mind. "Make me pregnant bhaiya ... let everyone find out, I want to mother your child. I want to feel your baby grow inside me, my whispers choked me. Cum...... inside........ my wombbbb ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmm," and that drove him over the edg. He launched an open assault on my pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I cried, "cum inside meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ," I came then and felt my first vaginal orgasm throw me over the brink. I collapsed into his arms forgetting for a few minutes where I was and what I was doing, until his desperate lovemaking brought me back to my senses. He hadn't cum yet.

Willy was still going strong inside me and by the time he was ready to cum I was about to have my second orgasm. "I'll fuck you every hour... of every day. I'll get you knocked up and make you carry my illicit child. I'll make you my whore, my sexy, curvaceous pregnant whore.

"Ummmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh, I'll fuck you hard even then." Fuck fuck fuck fuck willy went like a piston inside me. I was close to another major orgasm and so was bhaiya. Willy tried to get further inside me as if that were possible but he certainly did. Bhaiya kissed me hard on my lips then sank his teeth into my neck until they met. Willy exploded inside me with spurts of warm liquid, covering my womb in his precious seed and I came again with a bang. I wished just then that it would make me pregnant with his child, to hell with the world, I would carry his baby and no one could stop me. My eyes rolled into my head I didn't know whether I had fainted or went to sleep.

I felt him trying to move out of me. 'Mmmmmmmmm, no, let willy sleep inside me for tonight," I said in a stupor then drifted again.

rudrdutt
rudrdutt
68 Followers
12