Riya and Rudra Ch. 04

Story Info
A silent promise, an open revelation.
4.7k words
4.58
50k
15

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rudrdutt
rudrdutt
65 Followers

Chapter-4 A silent promise, an open revelation.


"Wake up babe." His voice filtered through my dream and my eyes flickered open.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," he was already dressed and ready to leave. "Where are you going? I pouted rubbing my eyes. We were at the beach last night and now I was naked in bed.

"I brought you back last night." He explained to settle my befuddled brain.

"Ooooh," today was that day when he had to go to the office.

"What will I do the entire day I pouted? Should I go to work as well?"

"No," pat came the reply. "You will not ...I want you to wait here for me like a dutiful wife," he gave a lopsided grin that drove my heart wild.

"Okay pra nath." (An archaic way in which Indian women address their husbands)." But what will I do while you're gone.

"Wives don't call their husbands bhaiya ...tsk tsk tsk," he said.

"Yea they don't," I smiled embarrassed. "To kya kahu aapko." ("Then what should I call you?)"

"Call me by my name," he suggested.

"Rudra...kab aao gay aaap wapas? "("When will you come back Rudra?") I inquired sensually. His eyes roved over the naked length of me in deep contemplation.

"I'll be back soon honey," he dragged his eyes away, "if it hadn't been absolutely necessary you know I would not be leaving you alone right now." Yes that I did know. "I'll hurry back home as soon as I can, perhaps by afternoon. Stay ready for me till then, take a long hot bath, rub perfumed oils on your lovely skin," he kissed my arm then grabbed my boobs squeezing them hard. "Make yourself smell like heaven for me. Wear something sexy and by the time you're ready I'll be home," he smelled the valley between my breasts, grazed my soft skin with his teeth, bit the nipples then got up with a sigh.

My gaze mirrored his desire.

"Don't look at me like that Riya." His eyes made an earnest requested at me. I only smiled too weary of speaking in a voice thick with lust. He kissed my forehead and I let him leave in peace.

I took out the video we had made last night. My attention was caught at the way he rubbed my womb and I decided once he was home I would ask him about it. Then when the sex began I felt warmth seep through my skin into my bones and my pussy began to throb. I masturbated until I came but realized it wasn't at all as fulfilling as I felt when I was with bhaiya ...no Rudra. Luckily both bhaiya and I shared different surnames. I felt so glad that ma had let me keep my family name when she brought me back with her. So now, in case we ever found a place for ourselves to raise a family in, no one would suspect us as being raised as siblings. I smiled and my desire of being my brother's wife strengthened.

I had a long hot perfumed bath. I had even given my vagina a floral douche. I was now wearing a white chiffon floral saree, the one that draped over my contours making me look sexy. My blouse was almost backless and the neckline plunged savagely to expose the valley of my creamy white + size breasts. The straps strained where they were attached to the material covering draping my full breasts. I touched up my face, applied mascara on my long lashes and painted my full perpetually pouting lips, but he still hadn't arrived. I waited now, counting the seconds tick by on the clock in his room.

I had already finished preparing an elaborate meal so I didn't have to waste any time cooking once he was home.

I slipped into my stilettos and sat sexily propped against the pillows on his bed beginning to wait for him in earnest.

He was slowly rubbing his cock over my pussy in my dream and I moaned in my sleep. I didn't want to cum in my favourite saree and mess my clothes so I willed myself to wake. He lay there smiling back at me. His thick lashes making shadows over his chiseled cheekbones. My heart thumped its appreciation.

"Aap kab aye? (When did you come?)," I asked groggily.

"A while ago." He began to kiss me again rubbing hard on against my pussy both of us fully dressed. I breathed with contentment and pushed my head back against his pillows. This was so sensuous. I had waited all day for this.

"You look ravishing in that saree," he whispered into my ear touching the valley of my breasts. "And you smell like heaven," he gently nuzzled between my boobs and took a deep breath. I felt his penis tighten and twitch just then and felt a puddle begin to form in my own pussy.

"You should remove my saree," I whispered. "I'm afraid it's going to get spoilt if you don't, right away." He chuckled at that.

"No." Instead he lifted the part where it covered my breasts and kissed my boobs, instantly hardening my tender nipples. He pressed willy harder against my pussy and a moan escaped my lips.

"Bhaiyaaaaa ummmmmm." I had said bhaiya again. He kissed my belly, then began to lift my saree. He opened my legs and smelled me.

"You smell wonderful babe." I felt my pussy throb.

He had often asked me to open my legs to study the anatomy of my pussy back in college. I liked when he studied me. I immediately began to reminiscence. "Riya tangay kholo." ("Riya open your legs.") "I want to see you." It was such a turn on back then that the memory of it aroused me now. He was parting my lips, then my inner lips.

"You're beautiful even down here Riya." I gasped. Every time he used my name. It almost felt like he had fucked me and given me an orgasm. "It smells fresh and flowery." Then I felt the most wonderful feeling I had been waiting to experience. His first kiss on my pussy. He began to lick me with his snaky tongue, first on my clitoris then all the way to my vagina. The tip of his tongue poked at my hole. I thrashed my arms in sweet agony.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhummmmmmmm," I went endlessly. He sucked on my inner pussy lips, dragging them between his teeth then tugging at them ...o-so-slowly. Then he licked me with his tongue the sensations creating flickering sensations in the pit of my stomach. His sucking and kissing and licking made erotic sounds that drove me over the edge more quickly than I had thought. Under me, my saree was in a mess. I had come twice already in it. I would definitely not be wearing it again, I thought with a sigh. I had loved it but now ...I loved it even more.

I hadn't come to my senses yet when he poked a finger inside me."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned again.

"I've bought you a present." I inquired what it was between moans. "Will give it to you in a while, but first things first." He made me cum again and I thought I was all spent, when in came willy as hard as a stick of dynamite.

An entire day had passed by since I had felt his presence last in my vagina and my walls hugged him like a mother would an infant. Willy poked my hole with a vigour of its own meeting my cervix with every thrust. Rudra kissed my lips pushing himself harder inside me, the hooks on my blouse almost ripped off my breasts. Luckily I wasn't wearing a bra or it would have landed the same fate as the rest of my things.

He roughly pulled a breast into his mouth sucking hard on its flesh then on a dark brown nipple. He fucked me harder than usual, banging me like a rag doll. He was close to his orgasm. I could feel the way willy tightened inside me for the past minute. My arms were around my brother pulling him harder into my arms letting him love me the way he wanted to. I kissed his shoulders, the side of his face was against my neck. Just when he was about to come he bit my mouth, sucking and bruising and biting my full lips. Warm spurts of cum landed deep in my vagina. I raised my legs around his waist to hold his seed in my womb.

We were in each others arms finally and he pulled off my sodden saree and petticoat from under my hips and they joined the pile below. His hand came to rest upon my belly and then he began his ritual.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"If there's a baby inside you," he pressed my womb, "I don't want him to feel illegitimate. I want him to know that I love him." I felt my belly inflate at that and my breathing quickened. I did not feel anxious of conceiving anymore. If he was thinking along these lines he would think of an alternative when I got pregnant.

"I want to have your baby now, not in some distant future, but right now, bhaiya. I want to be pregnant and I'm not going to have that pill from now on." We had silently made a pact of making a baby and now I knew when his mind was set on it ...the day would not be far.

I felt something cold inside me and my eyes flickered open. "What's that?" I murmured.

"That's a vaginal plug you'll wear whenever I'm not with you." I smiled and let him insert the cold contraption inside my vagina. Right after a great fuck it would even help me get pregnant so I had no qualms of using it like I was told.

"Now get up and show me how you'll look when you're pregnant," he asked, "then give me something to eat."

"Okay."I smiled profusely. This was my favourite time pass. I lifted myself from between his legs and stood on wobbly legs. All that fucking was taking its toll ...I felt wrung out.

I ran into my room, took out a fresh nighty and stuffed the biggest, roundest pillow beneath it. I had shifted a few of my clothes up to his room during the day. He had a fetish for my thingies and liked to hang on to a few when we were young. I regarded my reflection in the mirror then went into his room. There was an obvious intake of breath when he saw me. I modeled for him giving him glimpses of how I would look in profile, from front and from rear. He lay in bed, with one arm folded beneath his head, the hand of the other slowly masturbating his long muscular penis.

"How do I look." I asked shyly.

"Pregnant." His voice was unsteady. "Come here and give me a kiss."

Our lips met and his hand traced and felt my bulge.

"You look sexy as hell," he whispered. "Thank god, you're not actually pregnant babe or I would have fucked the baby out of you right now. His hand trembled where he kept it behind my head. He kissed me savagely again.

"Now go get me something to eat, before I end up fucking you again. I intend giving your punani a little rest if I can but I wouldn't manage to if you stand here before me like that." Just as I was about to remove the pillow, he stopped me.

"Don't, I'm beginning to like watching you like that. Besides I intend fucking you when you get back. I want to know what it would be like to fuck a pregnant you." So I left with the pillow.

The vaginal plug made walking a little strange for me. I had stepped onto the first step when a vibration inside me stopped me dead in my tracks. The vaginal plug came with a remote control vibrator. I tried to get out of his range but "mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh," this wasn't any old remote vibrator it was very powerful. I sat on the last stair with difficulty owing to my bulge holding onto my vibrating pussy moaning, almost about to cum, "Bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa." And just when I was about to cum he switched it off. I began to tremble feeling weak. He was such a tease, I breathed shallowly.

I stood on wobbly legs again beginning to prepare his meal when he switched it on again.

"Aaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plz mat karo na ...jaan nikal jai ge mere. (Aaaaeeee please don't do this ...you're killing me." I called out, standing against the island writhing in pleasure. The sensation was arousing me. I placed a hand over my belly under the pillow and felt the vibration under my palm. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned, my head falling back in agony, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I began to shake violently, my heart thudding against my ribcage like a jackhammer.I hoped that he wouldn't stop it again for otherwise it would surely kill me. But just as I was about to cum he stopped again. This time I collapsed to the floor breathless, wheezing and faint.

"Riyaaaaaaa," I heard him call but I didn't have the strength to reply. "Riyaaa." He sounded a little concerned. Then I heard his feet thumping down staircase. "Riyaaaaaaaa." He saw me and fell to his knees beside me. He lifted me in his arms turning me on my side so I could breathe again. " Riyaa," he shook me out of my stupor urging me to breathe. "Saans le Riyaaa ...plzzz ...mar jao ga mai ... breathe plz (Breathe Riya...plz ...or you're going to kill me, breathe plz)," he removed the pillow under my nighty, lifted me and helped me into a chair, pulled a kitchen drawer with supplies and helped me with the inhaler. I took two puffs with difficulty, I didn't have the strength to even breathe. I slumped when the constriction in my lungs began to ease but it took a while for me to come completely to my senses.

"Aap khana kha lo(Have your meal)," I told him. But he continued to stare at me ... guilty, ashamed, sorry. I looked at him and tried to smile.

"I liked your gift, it's just that I had already had so many orgasms in your arms these two days, I felt drained and weak in the knees. "I'm alright Rudra," I tried to smile.

"I'm sorry Riya," he choked. I looked into his tormented eyes and leaned, to kiss his full lips. I hated to see him worried or unhappy. Just when he pushed his fingers into my pussy to take the vibrator out I slapped his hand away.

"I liked it, Rudra or I'd have told you otherwise." I got up and moved away from him "This is your first gift to your almost pregnant wife and you're not taking it away from her. In fact I feel ashamed I haven't got anything to give you in return," I pouted.

"Baby you'll give me what no one else can," he pulled me back into his arms and placed his hand over my womb, "Our inbred baby." I knew we were not actually related, but the thought was still exciting. I don't think I would have wanted this any other way had he really been my brother. I felt warmth rise in my face and I rested against his chest biting my lip. Strange sensations erupted in the pit of my stomach where my womb was. His hand began to rove protectively on my belly with pride. "I want to see quadruplets grow in you Riya. God, how I want to see your belly swollen with our unborn babies. I have dreams of fucking you in your ninth month and impregnating you one after the other with my illegitimate sons. I picture you feeding our babies on your creamy breasts, until they're as attractive as you.

This was everything that I had dreamed of too and just listening to him made me go wet. I lifted his hand up to my lips and kissed it. "I'll fulfill all your dreams baby," I called him that for the first time in my life. I pressed his hand against my breast and pulled his mouth to my nipple forcing him to take it into his mouth and suckle it. "This is how I will feed your babies Rudra ... to their hearts content." He suckled and gulped imitating a baby suckling at his mother's breast and it turned me on even more. I pulled his hand and pushed it inside my crotch making him feel my wetness. We smiled and I led his middle finger inside my hot hole. I closed my eyes as a shiver ran down my spine with the contact.

He fingered me laboriously...... Chick chick chick. Then we were down on the floor. I straddled him. I had heard of 'women on top' but had never tried it before. Unbuckling his pants I lowered myself on his penis too late realizing the vibrator still inserted inside me. "Shoot, pull it out," I ordered him, then I was again lowering myself on his engorged penis.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned. This penetration was far different from anything I had experienced before. I could exploit it to heighten my own pleasure. My breasts jiggled all the time I jumped over Rudra. He crushed them between his hands while I continued to hop on him. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I came so hard. In minutes I was beneath him and he was a man with a mission. He wanted me pregnant. He came out almost to the tip of his penis then rammed it back inside me. He did it several times then began to buck inside me harder than ever before.

"Get pregnant with my baby you horny slut." Before he came inside me with a bang he almost ripped my pussy with the urge to get his semen to my womb. We lay on the floor like that for 15 minutes whereupon I asked him to insert the vaginal plug back inside me, urging him that it would help with the pregnancy.

We had our dinner together feeding each other with our hands, with our mouths and once we were done we had coffee and went back to bed. We had shared our desire to get pregnant but not how it would be possible. As soon as we were in a warm embrace in his bed I broached the subject.

"Rudra," I loved the sound of his name against my tongue. "You'll have to deliver the baby at home.

"Hmmm, Why?" He sounded struck. "Why would I put you through that ...a home delivery?" He caressed my hair, kissing the top of my head holding me snugly in his arms.

"Well I want you to pull him out of me yourself when the time has come," I whispered shyly. I don't want any stranger to see me down there," he hugged me against his bare chest.

"I'll think about it. There are too many risks involved and I can't risk anything happening to you babe." His hand again moved to my belly and began to rub my womb.

"Where will we go once I'm pregnant? It won't be long once I start showing signs."

"I've recently invested in a piece of property in Switzerland where there are liberal incest laws, in fact they're almost thinking of decriminalizing incest sex between two consenting adult. So we'll move there for most part of your pregnancies."

"Pregnancies," I turned around and asked him.

"Yes, pregnancies," his eyes reflected lust the kind that gives you goose bumps. "But since Ma is here I'll keep moving back and forth, it's a sacrifice I'm ready to make, are you?" he asked.

"Are you kidding me, I want this as much as you do, if not more. But I don't want to leave ma alone either, it's not her fault that we turned out to be such freaks of nature." The attraction we felt for one another was far stronger than anything I had ever experienced in my life. Guilty or not, I was ready to bear my cross as long as I could be his in every sense of the word. I couldn't think of being with any other man besides him. It was as simple as that.

"What are we going to tell ma when we move there?" I asked him.

"Well it's not something I've really chalked out yet." he replied thoughtfully.

"Maybe I could enroll myself into a university there, perhaps pursue a research programme and take up a job, that would be a solid enough reason don't you think." He gave me a lop sided grin.

"You've been really thinking hard over it?"

" Hmm." I chuckled. "I never make half hearted attempts." Within seconds on my biological clock the days had passed us by. Fucking, sleeping, eating lightly then fucking, sleeping and fucking again that's how we had spent the entire week. We had worshiped each others bodies and been grateful for our time together after having lived apart for so long.

"One more day of this adventure and then it'll be back to reality," I pouted. We were in the shower bare naked. He was trying to drink all the water pouring down my left boob. This was something that he had always enjoyed doing. We shared a bathroom and we got ample chances to take a shower together. Back then I locked my door and then used to get into the bath with my brother. I pretended to be changing and my brother pretended to be taking a shower and our secret was thus kept safe. The adrenal rush that I felt from almost being caught made me want it even more.

I was 18 and full of hormones and my brother around 24 when he touched and tasted me for hours sometimes when no one was home and I loved being touched. Back then it was just a game to me but the moment I turned 30 I began to lust for his touch again. It would make me high just imagining being touched and tasted. I would often remember our first time together when he had come in my ass. We were watching a Bond movie with our mother and back in those days it wasn't on television but over a VCR.

rudrdutt
rudrdutt
65 Followers
12