Riya Pt. 01

Story Info
Fetish desires of a husband.
3.3k words
3.75
16.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers

It was the story of Riya, a twenty-five-year-old divorced woman. She shared her with me, six days ago and I was impressed with her way of narration. (So will be in her narration).

I was twenty-three years old and married happily to Steve (name Changed). We had a very healthy sex life with regular fuck sessions, giving me orgasms on a regular basis.

The only thing that bothered me was his addiction to porn videos. He used to watch some rough and ruthless stuff like unnatural sex with a lot of graphic sex. The girls in the videos are either tortured or roughly gang-banged.

This addiction of him turned his way of thinking and considerably deviating us to Rough sex.

One day, he came home and called me to walk into our bedroom with him and took off his shirt and asked to smell his armpits.

"What!" I exclaimed. But, he confirmed the same. Eventually, I smelt and even licked his armpits.

"That's my Slut," he complimented.

It was the first time I heard the word 'SLUT' from his mouth. He pushed me to our bed, wrapped his hand around my face from behind and inserted his penis into my ass straight away. I was in sheer pain with little pleasure.

I was neither wet inside nor any lube was used. My face was tightly held in his grip so that I couldn't move. After five minutes of thrusting, he pulled out his cock and placed it at the opening of my vagina, which was dripping wet and hungry for his cock.

He fucked me real slow and deep at first, his 8-inch cock moving all inside my pussy while his balls are hitting against my clit. As minutes passed by, he increased his speed and released his grip on my face just to hold my hair and roughly pull it while he fucks me. In the meanwhile, a powerful orgasm built inside me.

"Fuck that pussy, dear, fuck it real good. I'm cumming," I was shouting like a slut and I almost came.

Suddenly, he stopped fucking me. He pulled out his cock and moved away to our right side.

"No more orgasms for you unless... you earn them," he said while approaching our couch.

"What do you mean?" I yelled at him with pure disbelief and anguish.

"You heard it right? Why are asking me again?" he replied.

"What do you mean by Earning them?" I asked in better accent this time.

"You should make me happy," he asked with a cunning smile on his face.

Even while thinking what to say, I had my hand on my clit and rubbing it as if I wanted it right now. Besides the fact that my pussy was dripping wet and I was too horny to stop.

So finally I said, "Anything you want."

"OK then. Lie on the bed, Spread your legs, put your hands above your head and close your eyes," he ordered.

I followed his instructions and he started to tie me to our bed. First my hands and then legs. My boobs were bound in some soft ropes or rubber. When I was about to open my eyes to see what it is, he blindfolded me.

Minutes passed, I was left alone on the bed, tied and naked. I couldn't hear any sound. So, I became suspicious of what was happening around.

"Steve, are you there?" I puzzled.

To which he replied with a ball gag in my mouth along with a tight slap on my face.

"Keep calm you bitch, you will cum for sure, Be quiet and wait for it," he murmured in my ears.

Another twenty minutes passed in silence, which finally ends with, a door bell. He walked out of the room and returned after two minutes, sat on my left, started to caress my boobs, nipples, and clit. I could feel his passion, through his hands, which are softer than usual.

Again our doorbell rang and while some fingers are massaging my pussy, I heard somebody walking out. Everything got in place now. I understood my husband's arrangement for cuckold session.

I was sexually aroused, by the feeling of, having a third person on my bed. My pussy was dripping as my orgasm started to build again.

"So this is your slutty wife," a voice asked.

"Man! She is too hot," exclaimed another voice.

"You are late," heard in another voice.

"come on man our dish is waiting," said a voice from my right side.

The man on my left side laughed. Though it was little embarrassing to stay naked on my bed with my legs tied apart in front of many men, the thought of being gangbanged by them turns me on.

"That is not the way you should handle a whore: Go on with full force," Suggested my husband in joyful accent.

"Are you Sure?" asked someone.

"She got her foreplay and will be dripping wet inside. she is my little slut and likes it rough," Steve started.

"Her tight little pussy is hungry for some cock and her body keeps on begging for an orgasm. Go for it," Steve concluded.

In seconds, a seven-inch cock glided in my pussy. Going at full speed, started to rock me, his cock was growing inside me. My cock hungry pussy is getting stretched like never before, of course, it never had any other cock, except Steve's.

The feeling of being used and getting fucked like a sex toy made too horny to show my pain. I started to lift my ass and allowed him to get deeper. After ten minutes, he moaned out and released his hot cum deep inside my pussy. After which he pulled out his cock and spanked my pussy twice harshly. I moaned into my gag for the first time and everyone in the room cheered that.

As soon as, the first man walked away, another cock took its place. He was a rat, in a hurry to finish things. Being just a medium sized cock with average meat, he was easy to take. But his hands were real players, along with spanking and pinching all my body, he stimulated my clit and fingered my pussy while rocking it.

Steve was enjoying the show and calling me all the dirty names.My orgasm, which was eager to take me over for a long time, finally erupted and my whole body was shaking.

"Mark opened his account. His score is one," Steve counted.

"This slut deserves more." said the man who was fucking me.

"Oh my god!" To my surprise, Mark was my colleague. I could recognize his voice.

"How could Steve get him here? Are they friends?" thought are running like a river in my brain. In the meanwhile, he spurts out his load with huge moan in my pussy.

"Fucking tight, you slut, I will be back this is too quick for me," he murmured and walked away.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? I would love to see you in further intense action. Do you mind some fetish stuff?" Steve asked me.

I want to say 'yes,' but he must ask this way before.

The feeling of guessing, everything happening around, and trying to get adjusted to any situation was limited to women, both in social life and sexual life. He continued this legacy up to now, but what made him, concerned about my body. He was similar to all men, who were looking for a hole to fill their cum.

Tears flowed from my eyes and I started to sob, as he removed the gag and asked me to answer.

"Fuck you, Steve. What was wrong with you?" I grimaced, to show my disapproval as if I didn't want it.

Discussions started, everybody expressed their disbelief. Some of them fired some questions at Steve. He bowed his head in reply. It was the punishment he deserves, for all the game he played today.

"So she had no idea of what was going on here. Doesn't it?" someone exploded.

"Yes," Steve answered.

A man removed my blindfold and started to untie my hands. I could see eight men, in my room. All of them tried to explain that they were never intended to hurt me.

As soon as my hands were loose, I urged all of them, to wait in the living room so that Steve would join them in few minutes.

In few seconds the room was silent. I was looking at down faced Steve.

He finally spoke, "sorry."

"Fantasy isn't it? You want to see me as one of the girls in gangbang videos: Group of man fucking me hard, pulling my hair, spanking me, slapping me... choke, gag, spits on me treating me like a piece of shit," I raged at him.

His eyes were still facing the ground. I waited for his answer, but he never spoke.

I enjoyed each every movement of his fantasy. The feeling of getting surrounded by number cocks, sucking them was my fantasy too.

We, women, got used to forgive all our man's mistakes. I felt sorry, for Steve in the same way. He might have planned it as a surprise for me. Or he thought that I would never complain about his fantasy. If I want to get this going, I must stop teasing him.

I decided to break the silence.

"You should have told me about this. I mean... maybe... we both could have planned it in a different way," I started.

"You can have me your way. Fucking-sucking, anal-oral, rough-passionate any way you want. Spank me at your wish, spit on me, ruin me in whatever way you want. I will never ask you to stop. But this..." I continued.

Steve's voice struck me and made me stop abruptly.

"I wanted it, this way and to you," he confirmed.

I was waiting for this confirmation. It was my fantasy too, but I had never dared to share it with Steve. This was a once in a life opportunity for me.

I quickly untied my legs and walked out of the room. As he followed, I walked shamelessly (I was nude) to the men waiting in our living room. This time, I actually counted them.There were ten in total, most of them were Steve's Colleagues, two of them were my project assistants.

"We personally sorry to each and everyone here. Whatever happened today was because of miscommunication between us," I started.

(I could see that humble expression on everyone's face).

"I asked him for this, a week ago and he wanted to surprise me. So..." I continued.

(I could see excitement in Steve's face now).

"It was my mistake, and all of you has the right to punish. I am begging you, please don't forgive me and punish me with your cocks." I submitted.

Steve was waiting for their reply, and I was really happy to see him smile. They all looked at each other.

Finally, it was Mark, who walked to me, while saying, "Come on guys, this bitch deserves more."

Mark pushed me onto my knees, pulled out his cock, and ordered me to suck it. His soft pole still had my pussy juice mixed with his fucking cum on it. I took his cock deep in my mouth and made a statement, for everybody, that I was horny enough to take them all. Mark fucked my throat for a few minutes.

After him, they started to take turns in my mouth.

Steve brought some ropes to tie me. One of my colleagues, helped him to do so. They tied my hands back, each of my legs bound to my thighs, such that I couldn't stand. Steve continued to tie up my boobs and blindfolded me again.

The cock in my mouth was replaced and he fucked slow and steady. With each thrust, he was getting deeper and deeper eventually started to deepthroat me.

He pushed his cock, deep into my mouth and I was gagging on it. My saliva flows out of my mouth as I could feel his cock growing in my throat. He pulled his cock out and again pushed it in. He continued to do it, for few more times.

"Want to get filled," he asked

I nodded my head in acceptance, so he pushed me onto my back. He placed his hands on my thighs and pushed them wide open. He started to touch my pussy, caress my inner thighs and ordered me to beg for his cock.

"Please, Give me your cock." I urged.

"Beg for it bitch, ask him by saying, how much you want his cock and where do you want it," Mark said while pinching my nipples.

"Please fuck me. I want your cock and want it so bad. Please sir, please," I effused.

It convinced him. He pushed his cock into my pussy and started to penetrate it. He was not in a hurry and knew exactly how to make a woman happy. He fucked me for fifteen minutes, in the same fashion and I was ready to cum again. He pulled out his cock and another cock took his place.

While getting rocked in my pussy with a cock, another cock entered, to fuck me in the mouth.

Someone started to pinch my nipples. I could feel a cock slapping on my cheek. These feelings of, being used by the bunch of guys and getting fucked by two cocks, excited me. So, I came hard on a stranger's cock.

My pussy juice made it sloppy, for the cock inside me and he increased his speed and started to fuck hard. The man in my mouth pulled out his cock and directed me to another cock.

Someone squeezed my boobs and Steve put Nipple clamps on them.

"Do you think, I should pull them off," he asked.

In reply, everyone in the room cheered him.

Steve started teasing me. He was pulling my nipple clamps to make my boobs sore. This pain made me push out the cock in my pussy by which I got penetrated further deep. After few minutes,two men inside me started to spurt their hot cum deep in my holes. The sensation of fucking cum on my vaginal walls triggered my orgasm.

My body trembled as a full body orgasm overtake my senses. My masochistic husband pulled off the nipple clamps and tears flowed from my eyes down the blindfold.

"Everybody, listen, she is crying. Does anybody cares?" Steve asked.

"Whores like you deserve such pain," he murmured in my ears.

"Maybe she was crying because you guys are not fucking her good. Come on, Mark. Let us show them how to fuck", Steve exploded.

I am a pain slut and enjoys someone humiliating my body. Pulling off clamps, or pinching my nipples never minds me. Call me with all the bad names. I am a slut, whore, bitch, or whatever. But, I had my emotions and Steve made them a joke.

Steve and Mark pulled me to my knees, slapped my face. One of them lied on the floor while the other lifted me pulling the hair. They made me, sit on a cock and my ass got filled in one thrust.

Started to fuck me with full force, but I didn't even let out a moan. The pain of my ass couldn't beat the pain, caused by Steve's words.

I could feel a medium size cock in my ass, so Mark was fucking my ass and Steve started to spank my pussy. He used his hand for three strokes and then took some smooth toy with a flat and hard surface to continue. My pussy got sore, as I could feel the heat, it turned red already. Steve continued this for some time and stopped.

"I told you guys, she is not getting enough. She is not even moaning. This pussy need to be slammed furiously and also the pain factor plays here." Steve Completed his shitty speech.

He put clamps to my pussy lips. (may be the same clamps pulled off my nipples.)

He started to spread my pussy lips, by pulling the clamps on either side and pushed his cock into pussy in one deep trust and the clamps came off my pussy lips.

"Fuck," I yelled out.

"Anytime for you baby," he replied.

Two of them found a nice rhythm and they started to pleasure both my holes, one after the other. I came thrice on Steve's cock.

Mark increased his speed, by which they lost the rhythm and two out every three thrusts, they were going in, at the same time. This bizarre fucking triggered my first anal orgasm, ever. By the time, they both came, my orgasms were continuous.

They removed the blindfold, untied my legs and made me crawl to the bedroom. While everyone was cheering, Steve whipped my ass with a cat. (a multi-tiled whip.)

A man lied on my bed and signaled me to sit on his cock. I got to my feet and climbed onto my bed and sat on his cock. A man took the flogger from Steve and started to whip my boobs while another man climbed onto the bed and got ready to enter my pussy.

"No... no, Pussy need some rest, get into her ass, Mr. John." Steve recommended.

John tried to stretch my ass but, it was too tight to enter.

"Steve, give me some lube," he asked.

Steve, with a cunning smile, looked at me and said, "she don't need such shit."

"But I can help you to find some grip," Mark intoned and started to put clamps on my sore nipples.

Mark handed over those clamps to John, and he was pulling them while pushing his cock into my ass.

Left with no option, I started rubbing my clit with my fingers so that some of the juice inside my pussy will drip out and lube his cock.

My ass got enough lubrication and John's cock slowly glided in. I started to push it out, making it easy for him to get deep. Both the cocks fucked for quite a long time and John was the first to cum in my ass. As got him dry, he pulled out his cock and somebody took his place.

Steve was hard again, and he wanted to fuck my pussy while two cocks fucking my ass. He climbed over and pulled the clamps off me in rough fashion, licked both of my nipples and gently entered my pussy by three inches or less. He started thrusting in slow, pushing it deeper each time and pushed his entire cock inside. He asked the guys in my ass to stay as deep as possible while penetrating so that he can fuck me hard.

An orgasm of the lifetime has erupted, deep inside. Soon my eyes went blur, and I felt too exhausted, to open my eyes. I could say they took turns on me and changed various positions.

Except, letting out a moan, I never opened my eyes as I was not interested in whoever fucking me. I was interested in myself.

I concentrated on my body and maximized the pleasure. I enjoyed each and every second of the session.

Cum filled holes, exhausted body, me lying on my bed; I could smell only the semen which was all over my body. One after the other, my husband friends, started to leave and finally Steve, Mark helped me to walk to the shower.

When I got myself cleaned; Mark helped me to get dried. My body was too weak after the neverending gangbang of the evening. I walked to my bed and got the glance of the wall clock. It was just ten o clock. Steve brought me some meal and helped to feed myself.

I was into a deep sleep and Steve, woke me up after some time. I felt drowsy but somehow managed to step down the bed. It was just about twelve o clock.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost the next day," he replied.

"I wish I could sleep now," I murmured and started walking reluctantly behind him.

Mark was waiting in our living room. And once again I was walking naked to him but this time behind my husband.

to be Contd...

acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers