Rizzoli & Isles: Pierced Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane gets pierced and Nina catches on.
2k words
4.46
25.1k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left our BFFs after a hot session of lesbian fucking, right after Maura got her nipples pierced.

"Now let's figure out where we are gona pierce you!"

"I'd love to get some piercings now that you have found a way to get them almost pain free. But at work they have metal detectors, have you thought about that? Try to explain that to one of them conservative judges at the courthouse!"

"They make lot of jewelry out of plastic these days, so that's taken care of that problem for you." Maura smiled.

"OK, you got me there. I must admit that ever since I saw that dead girl with all them piercings on your autopsy table, I have been thinking about something specific. Two barbells through each nipple in an X formation."

"You are right, that would look really hot in your big nipples!"

Jane's family is originally from Italy, so along with her very dark brown hair, she also has these very dark brown nipples and aureola. The aureola are maybe about an inch (25mm) in diameter. Her nipples (when fully erect) are about 20mm (3/4 inch) long and 15mm (5/8 inch) across.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure how that works. Maybe one of the barbells has a slight curve in it, so it can go below the other barbell as they meet in the middle of the nipple?"

"That sounds about right, I'll have to look in to that to be sure though. How about for now we only do one barbell per nipple, so we can sort the rest out later?"

"Sounds like a plan. Let's start with the ones that go from the outside on the top, to the inside at the bottom?"

"OK, have you thought about the size? I've got some bigger size plastic barbell over here."

"How about something big like a quarter inch?"

"I've got some 2 gauge (6.5mm) barbells in white, that's roughly a quarter inch. Look how they are gone contrast with your dark nipples."

"You are right, that is gonalook so hot on me!"

"Hot? More like slutty, but I've come to realize that I kinda like you slutty."

"Damn Maura, I've never heard you talk like that. I guess that is part of your lesbo side?"

"Do you think that this makes us lesbians??"

"Nah, bisexual at most. I mean I really had fun before and I definitely want to do that again. But I will always have a need for a big dick once in a while."

The bought started laughing. Then Maura moved closer and started to mark the locations where the piercing needle would have to go though, in order to end up with two perfectly aligned piercings.

When Maura prepared the big hollow needle, by sticking it in the small bottle with formula, Jane's pussy got really wet and her nipples became even more erect. Maura then carefully put the forceps on her friends left nipple. With the marks perfectly aligned with the 2 centers in the forceps arms, she grabbed the needle from the bottle of formula. Now it was coated with the special formula, that would make the pierced flesh get covered in brand new skin within seconds.

"OK, here goes. One!,Two!"

"Ouch!!"

"I told you I was going to get you for that" Maura smiled, whilst she quickly sprayed some more formula on the ends of the needle that where sticking out of Jane's nipple.

"To be honest, I'm kinda glad you did it that way. Let's get the jewelry in, I want to see what it looks like."

Maura fiddled a bit with the needle and it came out of the nipple without her being able to push the jewelry through.

"Oops! Most of the bodies I poke with a needle tend not to move. But this should be a problem, remember that there is already a nicely healed tunnel of skin on the inside of your nipple."

She put the bar of the jewelry in her mouth to lube it up with some of her saliva and then she pinched Jane's nipple in such a way that the whole opened up a bit. She then was able to slide the jewelry through the nipple. Jane had already grabbed the threaded ball, that screwed on the end of the bar. Locking the piece of jewelry in place.

"Oh my God, that does look really good. The way that the white contrasts with my dark nipple!"

Jane started to rub her pussy whilst Maura was preparing the other nipple for a similar piercing. This time she didn't even bother with trying to get the jewelry in with the help of the hollow needle. She just pulled out the needle and then started to suck on Jane's nipple, making sure to leave a lot of saliva on it. The barbell went straight through it. Jane got an orgasm from the combination of playing with her vagina and the sensation of the barbell going through her nipple.

Maura was about to plant her mouth back on her friend breast, when both their phones started ringing.

"Damn, duty calls."

Apparently there was a dead body in Washington Park. The both quickly put their tops back on. The sensation of having their pierced breast cupped by their bra's was a new feeling, but they both found it kinda stimulating to be going out in public with pierced nipples.

As soon as the got to the park, they where met by Jane's colleague Nina. The beautiful African American woman normally only worked from the office as her specialty was cyber investigations.

"what brings you out here in the field Nina, it this something cyber related?" asked Jane.

"No, your brother and Korsak are working on an other case, so they asked me to come down and help you out."

"Good for you. Now let's figure out what happened here."

Although the scene might have looked like a crime scene with a lot of the victims blood all over the ground, it only took Maura a few seconds to determine that it had been an accident. That meant that it was no longer a case for Jane and Nina, as they worked for the homicide division.

"You guys are getting of lightly today, whilst I'm still stuck with the same amount of paperwork" was Maura's mocking complaint.

"So far for you big day out in the field Nina. Can you give Jane a lift back to the office? We drove down here together, but it looks like I'll be here for a while longer."

On the way back to the station things where quiet for a few minutes, as Jane had to sort out some 'paperwork' on her smart phone. Nina drove, but with the heavy traffic she had plenty of time to observe Jane. Something was different about here, she looked way more relaxed compared to the last few month.

For a while traffic got a bit better, so Nina had to concentrate on the road. But after a few miles, they hit a set of red lights. She glanced over to look at Jane and she was surprised to see her moving the shoulder part of her seat belt in a way that it was rubbing her right nipple! Now she was really intrigued.

Just before they got to the stations parking garage, Nina decided to take a turn down a side street. Just as Jane was about to complain about the fact that they where going in the wrong direction, Nina parked the car and started talking.

"Now I know it is probably none of my business, but if I can notice this within a few minutes, then pretty soon most of the blokes at the station are gone be asking the same questions. All of a sudden you are in a way better mood and you are playing with your nipple. Looks like you got laid last night. Who is the lucky fellow???"

For a few seconds Jane sat there in shock, was I really that obvious?? What is she going to think if she finds out it was not a guy? What if she finds out about these slutty piercings??

"Relax Jane, I'm only looking out for you. Your secret is safe with me, but try and to a better you of hiding it, you know what some of these guys are like."

Jane quickly thought things over and decided to trust Nina with the truth.

"You are partly right, I did get lucky earlier today, but there is a lot more to it."

She then started to explain what had happened that day. She didn't look at Nina, to afraid of her reaction. If she had bothered to look at Nina, she might have seen that Nina seemed to like her story. By the end of it she was actually fondling her nipples through her cloths.

"Oh my God, that is so hot! Can I see you nipples??"

Jane was not expecting that kind of reaction from Nina, but at least it was way better then all of the possible scenarios she had running through her mind.

"Out here in the car, are you kidding me?"

"No of course not, let's go to the station. I'm pretty sure Maura's office is going to be empty for a while." Nina replied with a big smile on her face.

Jane just sat there in a daze as Nina drove the car to the station and then started walking towards Maura's office. Once they got there, Jane used the security code that Maura had given her for the lock on her office door. Once inside Nina closed all the blinds and locked the door.

"Your story has gotten me all wet, now lets see them pierced titties!"

Jane figured, what the hell and started to take her jacket, blouse and bra off. As soon as Nina saw Jane's nipples, she moaned.

"That is so hot! And you guys are trying to figure out how to get another barbell in there, so you get an X shape?"

"Yeah, the other barbell probably has to have a curve in it, to go underneath the barbell that is already in there. But I'm not sure if that's going to work with the big diameter of the bars."

"Doesn't Maura's lab have a 3D printer? I might be able to design something with my CAD software that can fix your problem. Can you take one of the barbells out, so I can see how it works?"

Jane unscrewed the ball on the left barbell and took the jewelry out of her nipple. She then gave it to Nina who studied the two pieces for a few seconds and the said "If we put a threaded whole across the center part of this barbell, I can then make two pieces that screw into the sides of the bar. So you would have everything at perfectly straight angles."

"So you mean we could just pierce the other hole at a 90 degree angle, straight though the middle of the existing hole?"

"Yes, seams to be the easiest solution to me."

Meanwhile Nina had handed the two parts of the jewelry back to Jane. She wanted to put it back in her nipple and remembered that Maura had lubed up her nipple with saliva.

"Ehm Nina, can you help me out here by lubing up my nipple with your mouth?"

"Heck yeah" was Nina's response and she quickly dove in and started to suck on Jane's left breast with a lot of passion. Jane was a bit surprised at Nina's eagerness, but quickly decided to go with the flow and started to move her hands into Nina's pants.

They both started moaning and the maxing out got more intense. Somehow they ended up on the floor of Maura's office in a 69 position. Jane fingering Nina's pussy and Nina sucking and groping Jane's pieced breast.

They had gotten so into what they had been doing, that they didn't hear the door being opened behind them. For a second Maura was shocked and amazed as she slowly realized that her best friend was making out with Nina on her office floor.

She quickly closed and locked the door behind her. This time the sounds did alert the two ladies on the floor. The booth looked up in shock, but all they see is a smiling Maura coming towards them, whilst she is taking her clothes off.

"My dull day at the office just got a lot better!"