Rizzoli & Isles: Pierced Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun as a threesome.
1.5k words
4.48
20.5k
13
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and Nina where so wrapped up in the sex that they were having on the floor of Maura's office, that they didn't hear Maura enter. At first she was shocked to see her best friend / new lover having sex with a co-worker, but a whole morning of walking around with pierced nipples under her sophisticated work clothes had already made her very horny.

That mornings first ever lesbian sex had been very good, so she decided to get some more. As she started to take her clothes of, the two ladies on the floor finally realised that they were no longer alone. They look up in shock, they had been found in a compromising position, what was going to happen? But all they heard was: "My dull day at the office just got a lot better!"

Maura almost jumped on to the nude girls and landed on her knees, each knee in between a set of legs. On the left some very pale Southern European legs and on the right some very dark chocolate legs. By that time Jane and Nina had realised who had caught them and from the fact that she had started stripping, they deducted that there would not be a problem.

"Look at those nipple rings, unbelievably hot!" Nina moaned.

Maura loved the compliment and cupped her breast, so she could show off her nipples. Jane and Nina sat up and then proceeded to suck and nibble on Maura's nipples. Maura in the mean time move her hands down to the crotches of her friends and started playing with them.

Nina grabbed Jane's breasts and played with her nipples whilst still sucking on Maura's left nipple. After a while she gently pulled on Jane's right nipple, in order to move Maura's and Jane's breasts together. As they got closer, Jane had to let go of Maura's nipple. The two best friends locked their eyes and they their mouths locked on to each other.

They started French kissing with a lot of passion, putting hands behind each other heads. meanwhile Nina was still plating with their nipples, which added a whole extra layer to the already extremely erotic experience.

At one point Nina had managed to grab Jane's left nipple in between two fingers and then she started to push against one side of the barbell. This caused the other end of the barbell to stick out of the side of her nipple for about half an inch. She then fumbled the end of the barbell, followed by the nipple and the rest of the piece of jewellery through Maura's nipple ring. She then used her fingers to slide the barbell back to the center of Jane's nipple, effectively locking their nipples together.

Jane and Maura where so caught up in their kiss, that they didn't realise what had happened. It wasn't until Nina's hand had left their skin and she was making her way over to the other side of the duo, that they got an indication of what was going on. They broke of the kiss and both moved their torsos a bit, so they would face Nina as they wanted to ask her something.

That question never came, as soon as they started to move apart, they felt something tug on one of their nipples.

"What the heck?" came from a surprised Maura.

"How did you managed to do that?" said Jane.

"More importantly, can you also do the other one?" was Maura's next question.

Nina smiled and quickly started to work on the other set of nipples. Pretty quickly both of the breasts where linked together via their piercings. Jane and Maura started to play with them, then Nina got behind Jane and slowly started to pull her back. This caused the nipples of the other 2 ladies to be stretched out. The both loved the sensation and started moaning.

Maura always had very sensitive nipples, both now with these piercings through them they had become so much more sensitive. After a few minutes of stretching and pulling her moaning became louder and louder. Jane and Nina had started playing with each others pussies. They both came as soon as they realised that Maura had started to orgasm from just the nipple play.

They all kinda collapsed on top of each other, whilst they recovered from their orgasms.

"Wow, that was intense!!"

"I know, it was just unbelievable, I had another orgasm, just from nipple play!"

"Another?" asked Nina.

"Yes, she head one earlier today, right after she got them pierced."

"Nina, honey. Can you unlock our nipples please? It was such an erotic experience, but my nipples need to recover for a bit."

Nina moved over and pretty quickly had managed to untangle the pierced nipples. One by one, she carefully and tenderly sucked on each nipple for a bit.

The three of them on the floor of Maura's office, naked buts on the expensive carpet and their backs resting against the front edge of the small sofa. They just sat there for a few minutes, still revelling in the afterglow of the orgasms they just had.

"Don't get me wrong, I just had a really great time, but how did we end up here? All naked and sweaty on my office floor??"

They all started for laugh and then Jane started to explain what had happened after they had left Maura at the park.

"So Nina, are you bisexual, a lesbian or was this a first for you as well?" Jane asked.

"A first? Do you mean to tell me that before today you girls had never been with another woman?" she replied.

"Ehm, yes. That was our first ever sapphic encounter earlier today. Why?"

"Why? Because I've been a lesbian all my life and that was the best sex I've ever had."

They all started laughing again, but then they got startled by a siren from a police car driving past the building. Normally something you would expect to hear in a police station, suddenly it made them aware of where they were. They all blushed a bit and then started to put their clothes back on.

"I'd like to have some more sex with you two and I also want to talk about some piercings idea's I have, but we better not risk getting caught her in the station" said Nina.

"You are right. We better get back upstairs before the boys realise we have been gone way to long."

"And I need, to sort out the paperwork for this morning's dead body. How about we all meet at my house for dinner tonight?"

They all agreed and went back to work. Well two of them actually went back to work. Nina was back behind her computer, but she wasn't working on police business. as soon as she had arrived back at her desk, she had started up the CAD program and had started working on a 3D model of the jewellery she he thought up for the X piercing in Jane's breasts.

After about 30 minutes, she had finished her project. She copied the file on a USB-stick and got on the elevator towards Maura's floor. Once she got to the basement / morgue, she was relieved to find the lab almost empty. It was the afternoon before a long weekend and apparently a lot of the lab staff had decided to make the weekend extra long by taking the afternoon off.

The door to Maura's office was open. She could see Maura sitting behind her desk, working on her computer.

"Hello doctor Isles, are you busy?" she asked rather formally. Before today, that was the way she had addressed Maura on the few occasions they had met. She wanted to keep up appearances, just in case one of Maura's co-workers would hear them.

"Miss Holiday, please come in." was Maura's reply. She gave Nina a smile and a wink, to let her know she liked her plan to keep things formal.

"I understand that you have a 3D printer in here?"

"Yes, we do. But it only just came in a few weeks ago, we have barely been able to figure out how to use it."

"I've worked with a few different makes and models at school, so I think I can help you out with the basics. In fact I have a small project that I was hoping to print out for an investigation we are working on. maybe I can show you how to go about printing it and when it's done, you can give it to detective Rizzoli?"

Maura remembered that Jane had told her about the idea that Nina had for her piercing jewellery. She was amazed at the fact that Nina had managed to make e 3D model in such short time. Nina inserted the USB-drive into Maura's computer and opened the file in the CAD software that had come with the printer.

As soon as Maura saw the 3D model of the new jewellery on her screen, she got wet. This was going to look so sexy on her friend.

"How long is it going to take to print this?"

"A few hours, so it should be ready in time for your dinner party" said Nina with a big smile on her face.

More to come.