Rizzoli & Isles: Pierced Ch. 04

Story Info
More piercings for everybody.
2.2k words
4.57
23k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maura was anxious to get home, but she had to wait for the 3D printer to finish making the 2 custom designed pieces of jewellery. When the machine indicated that it was finished, she rushed over, grabbed the printed items and made her way home.

Once she opened the front door to her house, she was welcomed by the smell of a nice meal.

"Jane, are you cooking??" she asked.

"No, you know it wouldn't smell like that, if I had tried to make something. Nina was kind enough to cook something for us. I don't know about you, but we got so caught up in everything that we forgot to eat lunch today."

"You are right, I am famished."

"OK ladies, dinner will be ready in a few minutes, can you two set the table?"

They quickly set the table and started eating. Only after a few minutes they started talking again.

"I guess we really needed some food, and as a bonus we got a very nice meal. Thank you Nina."

"My pleasure. Did everything go OK with the 3D printer?"

"Yes, I've got the jewellery in my bag" replied Maura, who then got up to get her bag.

Nina tried to screw the sides into the special barbell. It looked like a normal barbell, but in the centre of the bar it had a threaded hole going through it. The two other pieces looked like a barbell cut in half, the ends of the bar had a small section of outer thread on them.

"They turned out perfect" commented Nina, as she threaded the two ends into the barbell, creating an X shape. "Can we add the piercings needed to Jane's nipples, I really want to see for myself how this special formula works."

They all went over to Maura's home laboratory. Nina was surprised to see such a professional lab in someone's home. She was about to comment, when she noticed that Jane was taking her top off.

"Let's get this show on the road, I can't wait to see these things in my nipples!"

Maura quickly placed the needle marks on Jane's nipples, dipped the needle into the formula and clamped up Jane's left nipple. She then lined up the needle, so it would go through both marks, and without warning pushed the big needle through.

Nina's face looked shocked and painful, she imagined what it would feel like to have such a large needle stabbing her nipple. She imagined it would be very painful. Jane did react with a scream, but after a few seconds she was smiling again.

"I know, it looks scary doesn't it? The strange thing is, I don't feel any pain no more. It only hurts for a few seconds, the time it takes before the new skin is formed."

Maura moved the forceps over to Jane's other nipple and repeated the procedure. She then quickly sucked on each of her friend's nipples, to get some saliva on them.

"All lubed up and ready to go. Do you want to try installing the jewellery yourself, or shall we help?"

"It might be easier if you guys do it this first time, lining up those threaded holes might be a bit difficult for me."

So Nina and Maura each grabbed a set of parts and set to work installing the X through Jane's nipples. Then they stood back to get a good look at Jane. She looked amazing with four white balls sticking out of her very dark brown nipples.

Jane walked over to the mirror that was hung in a corner of the lab and started playing with her boobs. Maura and Nina came up behind her and took over, each of them working on one of Jane's breasts. Jane used her hands to try and feel up her new Sapphic friends. Pretty soon they all were naked on the lab floor. Hands on breasts and mouths on pussies, they formed a small chain of horney women helping each other out.

After they had all climaxed and recovered a bit, it was Maura who spoke first.

"So Nina, have you thought about wat you want to get pierced?"

"I have. You both seem to have really sensitive nipples, mine sure aren't that way. So I was thinking about adding some decorate stuff to my boobs, and going for a clit ring. The idea of having a big heavy ball resting on top of my clit is such a turn on."

"Cool, I've got plenty of jewellery in stock. Both stainless steel and plastic. The plastic isn't as heavy, but it won't set off a metal detector."

"I was wondering why you both had plastic jewellery, but that makes sense now. We do have to pass through a few metal detectors each day. Both at the station and at the courthouse."

"Yeah, I don't want to have to explain to some security guard why my boobs or crotch are making his machine beep" smiled Jane.

Maura had found an 8 gauge (3 mm or 1/8 inch) closed barbell ring. The ring itself was about half an inch (12 mm) across and the ball that closed the ring was about 6mm (1/4 inch) big. It was made out of plastic, but the light grey colour almost looked like metal. She held it over Nina's crotch.

"I love it, just make sure that that ball sits right on top of my clit."

They moved it around a bit to determine the right location and then used a pen to mark the spots where the needle should go.

"Now remember that the initial piercing still hurts, but that goes away after just a few seconds. It might be best if Jane sits behind you and links her legs into yours. That way you can't move too much."

They all got in position and Maura placed the forceps on Nina's clithood. She then grabbed a needle that was soaked in the special formula and used that to pierce the dark skin.

Nina tensed up as soon as the needle went through her skin, she made a sound of discomfort, but then quickly relaxed again. Resting against Jane's naked body behind her.

"What a strange sensation. For a few seconds it really hurts, but that quickly fades away. I can see a needle sticking through my clit, but there is no more pain. My brain is having a hard time with these two mixed signals."

"Yeah, that is just how I felt. But as soon as you see and feel some beautiful piece of jewellery sticking through your skin, all you will feel if horney" smiled Jane.

They stood up to admire Nina's clit ring.

"That looks so hot! Do you want to do your boobs next?" asked Maura.

"No, I'm still trying to come up with something cool for my tits, but I do have another idea for my pussy. Do you have any tunnel jewellery?"

"Do you mean the stuff they use to stretch out those big holes in earlobes?"

"Basically yes, but I think they also make then in smaller sizes. Maybe something that would fit in a 3/16th (4.5mm) hole. I want like 5 of 6 of them in each labia, that way I can put a string through them and lace up my pussy."

Jane and Maura moaned as they heard about Nina's idea.

"No, I don't have those in stock, but there is a piercing shop like 2 miles up the road. Let's go over there and see if they sell them there."

They got up and quickly put their clothes back on, however they all seemed to have had the same idea about coming commando. Maura grabbed her purse on the way out and they all hopped in her car. It was only a short ride to the piercings shop. None of them had ever been in such a place (so far Maura had bought all of her stuff online). They were welcomed by a beautiful woman who stood behind the counter. She was in her mid-twenties, had blond hair, which was really sort down the sides.

"Hello I'm Donna, how can I help you ladies?"

Nina explained what she was looking for, although she didn't explain how she intended to use the tunnels. Donna directed them over to the other side of the counter. Below the glass top of the counter, there were all kinds of piercings jewellery on display. This section of the counter had all kinds of tunnels. Donna grabbed a set of tunnels and put them on the counter.

"These are for a 6 gauge piercing, which is slightly smaller than 3/16 inch. They come in this stainless, but we do also have them in plastic. Those come in a few different colours and are slightly cheaper."

"What colours do you have and how many sets do you have in stock?"

"Let me see in the back room."

Donna stepped through a door into a store room. Whilst she did this a man walked into the store and started looking at something at the other side of the display. Donna came back into the store after about a minute came back with a big box.

"This is all we have at the moment, there are definitely some black and white ones in there. Feel free to have a look through them, I'll be right back after I see what this gentleman wants."

Nina found five sets of transparent plastic tunnels and Jane found six sets of white tunnels. Maura was trying to decide between then black of pink when Donna came back. She didn't want to answer any questions Donna might have, so she quickly decided to get both. It turned out to be five sets of pink and twelve sets of black plastic tunnels.

Donna was intrigued about what these "normal" looking ladies planned to do with so much jewellery, but she managed to avoid asking questions. Keeping the customer happy is always the best policy and they looked a bit uncomfortable being in her store. Maura paid for everything and pretty soon the three friends were back in the car, on their way back to Maura's

Back in the lab they laid out there new purchases and got naked again.

Nina hopped on the big table and stretched out one of her outer lips. They were not very long, but just about long enough for the piercings to fit through. She had gotten five sets of tunnel jewellery, so they marked out five piercings evenly spaced along her lips.

Out came the forceps and the needle, within a few minutes set had ten clear plastic tunnels in her labia. She slowly rubbed the palm of her hand along her pussy.

"This feels so wicked, I'm getting soaked from just slowly rubbing them!"

Jane was next, overall her body was a bit bigger / longer, so her labia / vagina was also a big longer. Buying six sets of the white tunnels was a good idea, enough to spread out nicely along her labia and in the same colour as her nipple jewellery. It only took a few minutes for the piercings to be placed and the tunnels to be screwed in place.

Maura got on the table next and spread her legs. "I don't know how much attention you ladies gave my labia before, but as you can see my outer lips are more pronounced than yours. How many tunnels do you think I should get?"

She was right, her outer lips were longer and fleshier then her friends. Jane pulled on them a bit and used her fingers to explore the area even further. Maura moaned and closed her eyes,

"You are right about your outer lips being bigger. You inner lips are about the same size as our outer lips. Maybe you should put the piercings in your inner lips."

They all agreed that that was the best position for the piercings. The marked out five sets and pretty quickly had them pierced and installed.

No sooner was the last pieces of jewellery installed, or everybody started groping each other. Pretty soon there was a full on lesbian orgy going on. Tongues, mouths and fingers moving all over the place. At one point Maura had three fingers in Nina's pussy. Nina being the more experienced lesbian lover of the group saw an opportunity when she noticed Maura's petite hands.

"Put a forth finger in!"

Maura was a bit surprised at Nina's request, but so far the three fingers she had been using on her friend had been going in without any problems. So he added a fourth finger, after a few strokes she realised that half the palm of her hand went into Nina's vagina.

"Now add your thumb"

Maura and Jane could not believe their ears, but Nina pretty quickly repeated her request. So Maura folded her thumb flat along the middle of the four other fingers and slowly inserted them all into Nina's vagina. She moaned, but it sounded like a good moan.

"Yes, shove it in there! Deeper! Make a fist!"

Nina stared to moan a lot louder as Maura did as she was told. Pretty soon Nina exploded into a big orgasm. Juices started flying out of her vagina, dripping all over Maura's arm and flying through the air on to her chest. As the orgasm wound down, the grip on Maura's hand started to loosen again. So she managed to pull her hand from Nina's now gaping pussy.

"It's a good thing in can lase her up, otherwise this hole is gona be gaping open for a bit" Nina smiled.

More to come.