Rizzoli & Isles: Pierced Ch. 06

Story Info
Donna gets a surprise.
2.2k words
4.58
22.9k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A surprised Maura said "Oh my God, she squirts!" just after Jane's hand had left Nina's vagina, followed by a big stream of her juices. It splashed all over Jane's face and torso, Maura didn't waste any time and moved in to like it from her lover's body. Meanwhile Nina lay back on the bed, recovering from the intense orgasm she just had.

Maura and Jane moved into a 69 position on the bedroom floor. They each had three fingers in the others pussy. Inspired by the recent fisting of Nina, Maura carefully put a forth finger in Jane's body. Jane grunted, but after a second the sound she made turned into moaning. Maura slowly went in a bit deeper. Almost half of the palm of her hand was now inside her friend and she used her thumb to rub Jane's clit.

"YES, don't stop. Don't stop. YES!"

Jane came. Maura removed her fingers from Jane and changed her position, so she lay alongside Jane on the floor. They hugged and kissed for a bit.

"That was so intense, you've got to try it Maura!"

Jane got on her knees and moved in between Maura's legs. Her pussy was soaking wet, so three fingers went in easily. Pretty soon followed by a forth finger. Maura's heavy breathing encouraged Jane to move her fingers in a bit deeper. The added clit stimulation had helped her over the edge, so she decided to copy what her friend had done to her. It didn't take long before Maura exploded into a big orgasm.

They heard Nina laughing from slightly above them. Sitting on the bed she had looked at her two friends and their four fingered exploration of each other.

"Kinda hard to believe you were totally straight up to last week. That was quite a show."

They all laughed and Jane responded "I know, but doing a 'show' like this makes me hungry. Let's go and find something to eat."

The three of them got up and walked to the kitchen, still naked. They found some leftovers from last night's dinner and dug in. As a desert Maura got some yoghurt and fruit slices out of the fridge. As they were finishing their desert, Jane spotted the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter. She grabbed an orange in one hand and held out a fist next to it.

"They are almost the same size! I still can't believe that fit in your pussy. Doesn't that hurt?"

"It's just like the four fingers you tried, it hurts a bit, but it's a good kind of hurting."

"Yeah, I guess I know what you mean. So you slowly try something bigger and bigger, until you can get a whole fist in?"

"Yes, that's basically it. Like you said, that orange is slightly bigger than your hand, but with enough of lube I think I can take it."

Jane looked at Nina in amazement; Maura opened a drawer and dug around for a bit, before she pulled out a tube of lube and a ball of thin pink ribbon.

"I challenge you to put the orange in and then we will lace you up and you will have to keep it in there until we get back from the piercing shop."

Nina smiled "Challenge accepted, but you guys have to do something similar." She looked over at the fruit bowl and spotted some tangerines. "You get two tangerines each."

Jane and Maura shared a quick look and agreed. The orange got lubed up and Nina spread her legs. Jane spread Nina's labia and Maura positioned the orange at the now slightly gaping hole. She then slowly started to push the orange into Nina's pussy. Nina used her fingers on her clit and that helped her to relax her muscles. All of a sudden the orange plopped into Nina's body.

"Whoa! Quick, lace me up. If I relax my muscles, it will pop back out."

Maura took a length of the thin pink ribbon and threaded it through the tunnels in Nina's labia. It locked her lips together. Starting at the back and making its way up to her clit. Maura tied it off with a bow, just below Nina's clit.

As soon as the bow was finished, Nina relaxed her muscles and the orange tried to make its way out of her hole. Her labia stretched a bit and then held the orange in place.

"Oh, that's such a strange and sexy feeling. Look at it, it's almost bulging out."

Nina then stood up and the bulging effect of her tied together labia was now even more visible, with gravity helping to push everything down a bit further. She quickly realised that in order to walk around, she had to used her muscles and suck her orange back in to her vagina.

Maura and Jane then lubed up the tangerines and it wasn't long before the three of them had laced up pussies. They spent some time walking around the house, trying to get used to the sensation of having something locked inside of their vagina.

They then had a quick shower and dressed, so they could go to the piercing shop for some more jewellery. As they pulled into the small parking lot next to the piercing shop, they saw Donna (the woman who owns the piercing shop) walking to a car. Maura rolled down her window as she pulled up alongside Donna.

"Are you already closed?"

Donna turned around and was surprised to see Maura and her friends.

"We are, business was slow today and the guy who was supposed to do the evening shift called in sick. So I decided to head home early, but seeing you three back here makes we wish I didn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, you have to admit you look kind of out of place here. But you guys intrigue me. A few days ago I watched three of the most vanilla ladies I've ever seen in my shop buy a big load of jewellery and ever since I have been wondering what you did with them."

"Vanilla??" asked Maura.

Jane stepped in and said "I think she means that we don't look like the type that has any piercings or tattoos."

"Oh, well I guess she was almost right about that."

"Almost?" now Donna was really confused.

"Yeah, up to last week I only had my ears pierced, but when we came into your store the other day, I was already wearing these."

Maura lifted up her T-shirt to show of the 4mm ring through her left nipple.

"Whoa, nice! But wait, did you just say that you had this done within the last week? That's impossible!"

"Normally you are right, but in our case it is. It's a long story, I would love to tell you, but can we do it in private?"

Donna was quick to invite them into her shop, she had to find out what was going on. They all stepped in to the store and Donna relocked the door behind them. She then asked them to follow them into the back, near the tattoo section of the store.

Maura then told her that she was going to tell her the full story, but only if Donna promised to keep it a secret, at least until the patented formula would be available on the open market. Each time some body part got pierced in the story, the owner of that piercing would partially disrobe to show off their jewellery. First came Maura's nipple rings and then Jane's X shaped jewellery. Donna was fascinated with the design of it and asked if she could touch it. Jane agreed and almost came when Donna started to play with her nipples.

"So what did you need all of them tunnels for?"

The three friends looked at each other, laughed and then Maura nodded. At the moment they all quickly took their pants of. They hadn't bothered to put on any underwear, so all of a sudden they were showing of their laced up pussies.

It took a few seconds before Donna's brain could register what she was looking at. At first her attention was drawn to the pink bows just below the clits of these beautiful women. Then she spotted the rest of the pink ribbon that was threaded through the tunnels in their labia. For a second she was stunned and then she knelt down in front of them to get a better look.

"O my God, this is genius! I would have never thought of that!"

They all started laughing and Donna move even closer to Maura's crotch. She ran her fingers over Maura's pierced lips and the ribbon. A small droplet of moisture was dripping out the bottom of her locked lips. Donna then moved over to Jane and at one point even slightly tugged on the ribbon. Then she moved over to Nina, who had already spread out here legs a bit more to give Donna a good view. Just before Donna was about to reach out and touch Nina's crotch, Nina decided to surprise Donna even more. She relaxed her muscles and the orange tried to escape. Of course it was held back by the laced up labia, but they intern expanded by the pressure of the orange trying to get out.

Donna was so surprised that she jumped back a little. The others laughed and Nina said "Surprise!"

"How, what, why?"

"Just undo the ribbon and find out" said Nina as she stepped towards Donna.

Donna then slowly started to undo the bow (it had a double knot in it to keep it secure) and watched on with amazement when all of a sudden this orange ball appeared between Nina's lower lips. As soon as the ribbon was untangled a bit more, the pressure from Nina's vaginal muscles pushed the orange out. It fell into Donna's hands.

"We brought a snack" said Nina, who now had a big grin on her face. The look on Donna's face was priceless. This was definitely not what she had been expecting. Once she recovered a bit, she turned towards Jane and Maura. The both had already stared to undo the bows on their pussies and aimed their crotches at Donna. They told her to catch as the used their pelvic muscles to expel the tangerines.

Nina grabbed a tangerine from Donna's hands, pealed it and fed a piece to Donna. Donna slowly chewed on it and then swallowed it. Everybody then stared to peal the fruits and they all fed each other. Pretty soon the tangerines and the orange had been eaten and Jane licked her fingers to get the juice of of them. Maura grabbed Nina's fingers and sucked on those and pretty soon everybody was sucking somebodies fingers. From the fingers they moved on to exposed nipples. All the attention to her nipples was too much for Maura and she came.

Donna was surprised to see that Maura had an orgasm from just playing with her nipples. So she untangled herself from the group and sat back for a second, admiring the scene.

This made Jane and Nina aware of the fact that Donna was the only one that was still clothed. Jane grabbed the bottom of her sweater and Nina started to undo the zipper on Donna's jeans. Donna responded by holding up her arms, so Jane could easily take her sweater of. She then had to move her but from the floor, so Nina could slide her jeans down to her ankles. As she sat back down again, Nina removed Donna's sneakers, socks and the jeans. This left her in a matching set of black lacy underwear. Jane quickly undid her bra, revealing 34C breasts with regular size nipple bars.

Donna then stood up and in the process managed to take of her panties. She stepped back a bit and looked down at her new friends. They were looking at her with admiration. Besides the nipple bars, she had a barbell in het clithood, with a rather large ball at the bottom of it sitting right on top of her clit. But more impressing where the tattoos she had. It was a tribal design of black lines that started right next to her labia. The lines followed along the outside of her outer labia, then swooped outside almost following the line panties would make. They then moved over her hips, curved towards her lower back, then moved back towards the front. They snaked over the lower part of her ribs and then curved back out to follow the lower/outer edge of her breasts. They surveyed back in towards the middle of her collar bones, where they ended in a flower. It wasn't until their eyes had made the trip all the way to the top of Donna's body that they realised the lines were the stems of these two flowers.

Donna smiled and broke the silence "I guess you like my artwork. But as you can see, there is still some room for improvement in the piercing department."

To be continued. Feel free to leave a comment.