Rlues For Playing With Demons

Story Info
A young women discovers the existence of demons.
2.5k words
4.06
16.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story hope you guys enjoy. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon.

~~

Rule number one. Mind your own dang business.

Demons. I had no idea till about eight months ago that they were anything beyond Hollywood. It was exciting at first; something new that I should absolutely not get involved in. Which really I didn't plan on getting in their business I was just carious.

It started with me being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had been on my way to visit a friend and decided to stay at a hotel half way through the trip. It was around 12:30 at night and I decided that I should go ahead and restock the ice in my cooler before bed so my lazy butt wouldn't have to do it in the morning.

I walked out of my room rounded the corner and boom! Right in front of me this creature had a man pinned against the wall. Compared to a human it was average height with light stone colored skin, no hair, a very large shoulder width and skin as rough as gravel.

There was more to it I'm sure but that's all I registered before I booked it back to my room and locked the door. I have no clue if either knew I saw them or not and I didn't stay around to find out. I grabbed my crap and left.

6 hours later I arrived at my friends and in that time I managed to convince myself I was crazy and it was just a silly costume. I stayed a week and never once said or really thought anything about it. I guess it was about a month after I got home before the curiosity kicked in.

I was bored one night and had already watched all the good stuff on Netflix. So I googled all kinds of weird fantasy things and got a bunch of bull that I'm sure had no truth to it, was fun to read though. Few days later I stopped at a Wiccan shop on my way home from work but there was nothing there either.

It was actually at work that I found something on the matter. I wasn't looking for it; I had already given up and was back to the thought that it was a costume. Now mind you I work at a bar and we get weird people anyways. It was a Sunday night and we were dead except for a few regulars and a table of two.

They were older men, nothing out of the norm. Ordered Sam Adams seasonal and Coors light on draft, didn't ask for much and was really an easy table. I was busing a table next to them when I overheard/ ease dropped. "Are you sure? Because if you're not-."

"How many times do I have to say it!" they both kept their voice low enough so the rest of the bar couldn't hear them, just the bartender that was taking too long to clean the table next to them.

"ok, ok. So what's the plan then?"

"Bonyo's Billiards opens at 8 pm on Friday. If we wait till then that will give us and the guys a few days to prepare and scout the place. We can go in through the back before they open and quietly take him out. At 8 they open and no one knows we were even there. No reason not to keep this one simple. Though he was a hard demon to track he's a weak one."

"Damn thing will never see it coming." At that I went back to my place behind the bar and stayed lost in thought for the rest of that shift. I was sure I should have reported this knowing

someone's life was in danger. But I didn't.

Mondays the bar I worked at was closed and for the most part was my only off day. So I liked to spend that day running errands. Plus I liked showing people that I really could come out during the day. But that Monday I decide to put my nose where it didn't belong instead.

I had been to Bonyo's Billiards a few times and it was fun if you didn't practically live at a bar and had grown tired of the scene. It wasn't a whole in the wall kind of place but not far from it either. The pool tables were getting a bit old and the place needed updated. But none the less it was a good clean place to hangout.

After not doing a damn thing that day I started getting ready around 7:30 that night. I wore the usual; a band tee, blue jeans, light makeup, and black boots with a little high heel. Before I left my apartment I gave myself a once over.

Even though I was 22 I looked about 19. With by boots on I stood about 3 inches taller putting me at around 5'8. My crazy uncontrollable curly hair was up in a high pony tail the tip barely reaching my shoulders.

The band tee I wore was snug showing off my nice hips and breast without being low cut. The jeans were dark and loose fitting without being baggy. I had a little bit of a tummy but not to the point that I didn't look good wearing the tight shirt.

I was on the paler side of skin tones so most foundations looked chalky so unless I had a bad break out I skipped it, which that night I had. I wore black mascara that made my colorful blue eyes pop and finished my look with a soft brown lip gloss. I stuffed my ID and debit card in my pocket and headed out.

The drive was short no longer then 20 minutes and easy enough to get to. For a Monday night they were pretty busy. All the pool tables were full and most of their tables were taken. I strolled over to the bar and waited.

After about 10 minutes I finally just pushed to the front. There was only one guy taking the drink orders and making them for everyone standing at the bar. Sure there were six others worker as well but they were crazy busy doing their own job.

"hey!" I called out to him stepping right in front of the person about to order.

"Look lady." He snapped.

"You're going to have to wait your turn just like-."

"Actually" I cut him off.

"I was going to offer to climb back there and help out, half the tips from here out of course." Yeah it was a weird thing to do. But I got two things out of this. One, there was these way overpriced shoes I've been dying to have. Two, he was nice on the eyes.

His expression went from being 'dumb founded' to 'I don't have time for this' then 'what the fuck why not' in a matter of seconds. "You better be damn fast and know what the hell you're doing."

"My names Vivian by the way" I spoke as I lifted the mini door up going straight to work. Almost instantly forgetting the reason I was there.

Even with the two of us working bar guest and one person as bar back it was hard to keep up. At one point the owner came out of the kitchen to check on the staff. Safe to say he was a little shocked to see me behind his bar. I'm sure if they would have been slower he would of have a mouth full to say about it but he simply raised his eyebrow at the guy I'd been helping, which in return shrugged it off.

Once we slowed down I got to know him a bit. His name was Jason and he had worked at that bar for at least 5 years. He was interesting but other than the fact we were both bar tenders we had nothing in common. I was more laid back and easy going while he was stricter and wanted everything a specific way.

We had worked together well but I think only because I was being nice and helping out that he had lain off of his usual. If I had just been another coworker I'm willing to bet we would have cause more problems than fixed.

After we cleaned up the owner finally said something to me and ended up offering me a job. Come to find out a couple that worked there had decided to quit that night right before they opened. I'm sure I would have made more money there but oddly enough I loved the job I had.

We had finished cleaning up the bar way before everyone else was done.

We sat at a two top and chatted but didn't get far into a conversation. As each front of house person was done he would have to get up and check that they had done their closing job before that person could go home.

About 3:30am Sam, the owner, decided after everyone left that the three of us could use a drink. About an hour and four drinks each later Sam left leaving Jason to close up the bar behind him.

The more Jason and I drank the more comfortable we got with one another. At one point Jason got up and grabbed 6 shot glasses and a bottle of house tequila. "Let's make a bet" he sat three shot glasses down in front of me and three in front of him then filled them up.

"I bet I can shoot these faster than you." He said matter of fact.

"I bet you can too." I giggled. Even though we had had the same amount of alcohol he was just barely passed buzzed while I on the other hand was quite drunk. I had always been a light weight.

"But," I scooted the shots closer.

"For the sake of the bet I'll say I can."

"If I do, you come home with me" he smirked knowing already he was getting what he wanted tonight.

"Ok, if I can you owe me a favor."

"Alright... One... Two... And three!" He finished his third shot as I picked up my last.

"Guess you're coming home with me." He drank my third shot before grabbing all the glasses and setting them in the bar sink.

"Go stand by the door, I'm going to set the alarm and we don't have long to get out."

"Sure thing." I stood up and realized how drunk I truly was.

The sun wasn't far from rising as the night was slowly beginning to drift away. Jason finished locking the door and as he turned around I gently pushed him against the door and kissed him. He instantly pulled me closer and deepened the kiss.

In one swift action, while never breaking the kiss, Jason pushed off the door moving quick he spun us so that I was the one up against the door. He pinned my wrist above my head. "Couldn't wait?" He teased. There was a noise and talking in the ally across the street.

"Come on, I don't live far."

Jason really was a looker. He was about 4 inches taller than me with jet black that was just long enough to cover his ears. He wore it messy but in a sexy styled kind of way. He had beige colored skin and wore a plain black button up shirt with dark blue jeans. His eyes were a marble green and he was built thick but didn't have much fat on him. I was willing to bet working out was part of weekly routine.

Walking, it maybe took five minutes to get to his apartment building and up to the second floor. After shutting the door and without any warning he scooped me up and carried me to his bed.

He sat me on the edged and pushed me back taking full control. I was a bit clumsy from the alcohol and Jason used it against me. Pulling me further onto the bed so that we were both all the way on it, he lightly pinned my hands down. Kissing me his tongue demanded entrance.

The more control I lost to him the more my body responded and the more I wanted him. Using one hand to keep me pinned down his other hand worked on the button on my jeans. His lips moved to my neck as he began to nip and lightly bite me. I felt him smile as I tried to free my hands wanting to touch him in return but he tightened his grip.

Getting my jeans undone he went straight for my clit using two fingers he quickly rubbed it back and forth. I moved and positioned myself under him so he would have easier access. His lips returned to mine as he got a little rougher. I came hard but he didn't let up making the orgasm almost too intense. Pulling away he walked to his dresser and opened the first drawer and pulled out a condom.

Jason walked back to the bed as I moved myself to the edge. I unbuttoned his shirt leaving a trail of kisses as I did, not all that surprised to find abs and a defined V underneath. After pulling his shirt off I gently ran my nails down his side to his jeans causing his breathing to quicken a bit.

I undone his belt then moved onto his jeans quickly and pulled them down. Playfully I pulled him onto the bed next to me and straddled him. Kissing him I worked down from his lips down to his abs to his fully erect 8 inch cock.

I took the head of his dick and teased it with my tongue getting little moans out of him as I did. Slowly I started to go down each time taking a little more in till I was taking his whole cock. I took my jeans and pink panties off in the process.

I reached up after a bit and took the condom, teasing him a little more before putting it on him. He pushed me to the side and climbed on top. Wasting no time he pushed himself inside of me giving all 8 inches at once. Jason pulled my shirt and bra off tossing it to the side. I kissed him as I had another orgasm so strong it made my toes curl.

Grabbing my hair he held me down as he kissed and nicked my neck not easing up on how hard and fast he was thrusting. Reaching up he played and squeezed my tits as I ran my fingers through his hair pulling it a little rougher then I meant to. Running my nails down his side again he let out a moan that sounded more like a growl. He squeezed my nipple, more from being surprised then in pain I yelped. I moaned as he did the same thing to my other nipple.

Letting go of my hair he grabbed the bed sheets and came. For just a split second his eyes changed to a soft yellow before he pulled out and plopped beside me.