Road Jacking

Story Info
A strange thing happens while I'm Masturbating in my truck
995 words
2.62
24.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wrench05
Wrench05
16 Followers

On my way home from work the other day I stopped at a little roadside park to finish masturbating. It's a very small park that only has a couple picnic tables and no restrooms. I pass it every day but hardly ever see anyone there. I had a porn clip playing on my phone and had been stroking for awhile as I drove. As I pulled down the lane a car came in from the other direction. I wasn't worried about it because it wasn't a type of car a cop would be in and my truck sat higher so they couldn't see what I was doing and who knows it might be someone looking for fun. I'm bi and I could play with about anyone.

As I passed the car we looked at each other. She was in her twenties and kinda cutie but gave me an annoyed look that told me she wasn't there for what I was there for. I pulled to a stop and continued to masturbate watching these really hot lesbians lick each others assholes. The girl in the car pulled on down about four hundred yards away from me and then stopped.

The video was really getting hot and I could feel my orgasm building but I still kept an eye on the girl in the car too. Sometimes I like to talk dirty and trashy when I jack off so I was saying stuff directed towards the gal in the car like come here you little whore and suck this cock and get your nasty twat down here I've got a load of sauce for you. That kind of random nasty talk. Then her door opened and I thought this could get interesting. Not that I thought we might hookup or anything but just that it would be kind of a perverse fun to blow my load while looking at her.

I suppose I was breaking some kind of laws by beating off in public but my truck is high enough and she had stopped far enough away that I'm sure she couldn't see what I was doing, but she may have had a pretty good idea. I certainly wondered what she was up to. I probably stop in this park at least once every couple of weeks and take a piss. I have an hour and a half drive and my old bladder doesn't give me a choice often times. Most of my drive is rural so there aren't many restrooms on the drive and I enjoy being naughty and pissing outdoors so this place has become a bit of a regular stop I guess.

I've hardly ever encountered anyone else in the spot but it makes for a good fantasy to think about a random encounter with a stranger looking for gratification. Or maybe I thought she needed to squat and relieve herself but upon seeing an old man who I'm sure she instantly (and correctly) classified as a pervert wasn't sure what to do. She was probably hoping I would leave but no way! I'm here for the show now.

The thought of watching her piss even from a distance was too much and I blew my load right then. It was about three good pumps with at least two streams of cum splattering onto my steering wheel. I try and keep a supply of napkins in the truck for these occasions so I grabbed some and started to clean up. But I was still watching her car hopping she would get out.

Suddenly something an object came flying out and rolled into the grass. It was green and round, about the size of a volleyball. It stopped about fifteen feet from her car then a few seconds later a second one rolled out but it didn't go nearly as far stopping at the edge of the gravel lane. The car sat there for about thirty more seconds and then an arm reached out and closed the door. Shortly after that the brake lights flashed and then the car started to pull forward and left the park. She had drove out of the north originally so I wondered if she would head back that way. But no she didn't she turned and headed south leaving me alone in the park with what ever she had just dumped.

I finished wiping up my mess and put my dick away. Then there was no way I was leaving that park without seeing just what that was that she had dumped. So I shifted in drive and eased back down the lane the way I had come from. When I got to the spot she had been in I stopped and I was puzzled! Actually I still am. Lying there, unbroken were two round, decent sized, healthy looking, watermelons!

Stuck to the one closer to the road I could see a produce sticker so they were from a grocery store not out of someone's garden or a roadside stand. But what was she up to?

Did she shoplift them or something? Who the hell would shoplift a watermelon? Much less two of them. Or is it something even darker like they were packed with drugs and this was a drop off? I really have no idea and I didn't want to get out and touch them because now days you just don't know. I thought about running one over but hell it could be and IED for all I know.

The next morning I pulled thru the park and they were still lying in the same spots. A day later I had kinda forgot about them but on my way home had to pee so I pulled in. As I drove by the spot I noticed they were both gone so who knows.

For years I have masturbated in public, often in a vehicle. But that has to be one of the strangest things I have ever witnessed.

Wrench05
Wrench05
16 Followers