Road Rage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

She moaned and massaged his cock as it slammed into her, she reached up and stroked her teeth over his neck tasting his skin.

He shuddered and groaned as her teeth dragged over his neck, he couldn't hold it any longer not when she squeezed him so tightly he almost passed out. He roared as he slammed into her one last time as his orgasm ripped from him.

She dug her nails harder into his arms and screamed as her orgasm tore through her while he spilled his essence deep inside of her. He continued to thrust into her until he was spent, then he collapsed over her. He panted heavily as he tried to regain his breath and enough energy to move.

She sighed, the feeling of his heavy muscular body resting over the top of hers was an amazing feeling. It had been even better than it had been in the car. His smell was intoxicating as she breathed in his rich masculine scent. She rested her nose against the crook of his neck.

He groaned then rolled them to the side, he was still firmly embedded in her as he roped one of his arms over her. "That was intense Brennan," she whispered.

He looked up at her his eyes clouded with deep seated satisfaction, "It was," he murmured. He hardly had the energy to even talk right now. The post-sex bliss was wrapping around all his muscles loosening them. He rested his head against her shoulder as his eyes flickered shut.

She grinned, she made this hunk pass out. She hoped she had sometime later for her explorations but for now she needed her rest as well. She rested her head against his neck and pushed him over so she was resting on top of him. She grabbed his arm and wrapped it over her, she snuggled up against him then shut her eyes.

--

More yet to come!

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12