Road Rage Tickle

Story Info
Wife gets tickled by three men.
1.4k words
4.12
17.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joann, swears she didn't even see the truck when she merged onto the freeway. They sure saw her. The truck, with three men inside, pulled in front of her and brake checked her a couple times.

The second time her coffee went everywhere.

She had just had an argument with her husband and she went for as drive, oddly enough, to try and cool off. But, Joann was stubborn and had to have the last word, so to speak, so as she drove past the truck she flipped them off.

The next thing she knew, they were following her.

She lost them when she went down a dirt road, but then had a new problem when she got stuck. Then she heard a vehicle approaching. Wow what are the odds? She thought. That quickly faded when she saw it was none other than the pickup with the three men inside. She quickly made sure her doors were locked and checked her cell phone. No service.

"Damn!" She cursed.

"Looks like the stuck up bitch is stuck," Rusty, the oldest of the three men said.

"I don't suppose you guys would like to help me out would you?" She asked.

"Since there's three of us, I guess you could call us triple A," Mike, the big muscled, good looking one said.

"More like triple X," Ted, the short, fat one said, looking at Joann's big boobs.

"Sure, we'll help you out, if you let us each tickle you for five minutes," Rusty said.

"You wanna tickle me for five minutes?"

"Yep,"

"No way," Joann said. "I'll walk until I get a signal on my phone and call my husband."

"That could be a while and it will be dark soon," Mike said. "By the way now it's ten minutes."

"Ten, how did that happen?"

"Every time you delay, we add five minutes," Rusty said.

"What?"

"Fifteen," Ted replied.

"Okay, okay you can tickle me," Joann relented. Really what choice did she have? She'd be out of here in an hour figuring fifteen minutes to pull her car out of the ditch.

"Ted, get the rope," Rusty said.

Joann didn't say anything, but her eyes got huge.

The next thing she knew, she was tired to a tree with her arms above her head and her shirt up past her belly button.

All three men were looking at her with lust in their eyes. Joann just realised what a huge mistake she probably made. She grew more concerned when Rusty whispered to Mike and he smiled and took off for the forrest and open field. She heard him looking for something. A rock to smash her head In? A sharp stick to stab her with?

She was interrupted by Rusty standing in front of her and Ted, making a big show of looking at his watch, as if they were really going to keep time.

"Hold on a..." was all Joann got out before Rusty started tickling her on the sides and poking at her ribs. She thrashed and squirmed and laughed. Then he worked his way up to her armpits and she really went crazy.

"My turn," Ted said and Rusty stopped and let Ted take over.

Because Ted was so short, he couldn't reach her armpits, so he started tickling her inner thighs and behind her knees. Both places were extremely ticklish.

Joann was laughing, gasping for breath and getting turned on. Her nipples were rock hard and she was getting wet. And the cute one hasn't even touched me yet, she thought.

He would be soon, as he had just returned and apparently brought back something funny as all the men laughed.

"Okay my turn now," Mike said.

"Please stop," Joann begged. "I can't stand it."

"Oh I think you do like it," Mike said, caressing one nipple, then the other.

"Tell us, are your boobs ticklish?" Mike asked, pulling up Joann's shirt, then with the help of Rusty they untied her arms, just long enough to remove her shirt.

"Hey! That wasn't part of the deal," Joann said.

"Actually, clothing wasn't mentioned at all, just tickling," Rusty said, reaching out and tweeking a nipple.

Mike walked up with three long blades of grass and handed them out. "Go to town boys," he said and all three men laughed.

Soon Joann had blades of grass running up and down her sides, over her nipples, around her boobs, under her arms on her face and in her ears.

When she laughed, her boobs would bounce, which caused the men to laugh.

Finally they let her catch her breath for a few minutes.

"If her boobs are this ticklish, I wonder if the rest of her her is too," Ted said, looking at her crotch.

Before she knew it, her shoes, socks, jeans and panties were removed.

All three men slipped a finger inside her just to see how wet she was. Very wet, they discovered.

From there Joann was tickled with everything from pinecones, to branches with leaves on them, to feathers Mike had found from an old birdsnest. Even her butt crack and asshole were tickled.

"Hey look, it's a pussywillow for her pussy," Rusty said, holding up a pussywillow.

"Does that tickle or turn you on?" Rusty asked rubbing the pussywillow over Joann's clit. Then Mike came over and slid his finger inside her pussy. Each time she got close to coming he withdrew his finger, driving her crazy. Finally she was getting close, when Ted slipped a finger in her ass which caused her to have her first orgasm.

After that they untied her, but made her suck off each one to orgasm, while the other two tickled her.

Then it was time for each of the men to bring her to orgasm, using only their mouth and tongue. Before she knew it, Joann had a tongue in her mouth, pussy and asshole simultaneously. It didn't take long for her to come three times.

Then they all wanted to fuck her. Once again she had three men inside her, only now It was their cocks. The whole time they all sucked and lightly bit her nipples and breasts.

Rusty was in her mouth and she sucked his cock and ran her tongue over his head until he couldn't hold back and shot off in her mouth. She was able to swallow most of it. What she missed, Rusty thoughtfully rubbed into her breasts.

Next to come was Ted in her ass. She literally squeezed the come out of him. He was short and fat but his average size cock and balls sure filled up her asshole. She felt his come running down her legs.

Mike was ready to come, as was Joann.

"Do I need to pull out?" He asked.

"No," she answered.

Soon they climaxed together.

"Now will you guys pull me out of the ditch?"

"Just one more thing first," Rusty said.

"Now what?" Joann asked.

"Well, I always wanted to tickle a woman until she peed."

"No. No way."

"We'll pay you," Ted said.

"A hundred bucks each," Rusty said.

"Fine. This shouldn't take long, cause I really need to pee."

The next thing she knew not only were her arms tied to the tree, but her legs were also.

Then all three men tickled her using just their fingers. Rusty tickled her armpits, Mike tickled her sides and Ted got her thighs and behind the knees again. And just as she predicted, Joann was peeing. Apparently, none of the men had ever seen a woman pee before. They all stared, spellbound. Then, after wiping her pussy with some tissues from the truck, all three men checked her pussy for any remaining pee and soon brought her to yet another orgasm.

Then, Joann, still tied up, watched the men hook up her car, pull it out of the ditch and drive off with the truck and her car.

Five minutes later the men returned, laughing. They untied her and each man gave her a hug, and of course they all had to have one more suck of her big boobs and fat nipples. Then they watched her get dress in just her jeans and T-shirt, Mike asked to keep her panties. Then they all drove away.

On the drive home, Joann wasn't sure what to make if what had just happened. All and all a good experience. She had multiple orgasms, made three hundred bucks and found a new fetish for her and her husband to try. When she got home she found Mike had put his name and number in the pocket of her jeans. Suddenly she thought of the perfect friend who would enjoy this as much as she did. Her friend Rita. Joann would call her in a day or two. She was sure Rita would like to make three hundred bucks to get tickled until she peed.