Road Side Service

Story Info
He helps a woman who's on the side of the road.
1.2k words
3.61
19.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian is driving down a road in the country. When he sees a young, attractive woman walking on the side of the road. He thought to himself he has never seen her around here before and it strange to be on this road since no one has ever lived on it. So, he pulls his red vintage 1969 Mustang GT convertible over to the side next to her. She stops, turns, and faces him.

"Um, miss, you need a lift somewhere?" Damian asks looking at her up and down in those short shorts and red tube top that exposes her belly ring. She lets out a laugh and curves her lips into a seductive smile.

"I'll take a ride into town, if you don't mind." she says

He opens the door for her, she climbs in, and he notices the shorts go high enough that he can see she seems to be wearing nothing underneath.

"The name is Spirit." She says to him.

He smiles being turned on by the sound of her voice. "I'm Damien and feel free to put your legs on the dash." Damian quickly hits himself in the head for letting the last part slip. Spirit doesn't seem notice and places her legs up on the dash. Damian started driving again taking glances at her sitting there sweat beading down her neck and into her cleavage.

"You know Damien I just love playing with stick shifts." She looked at him biting her lip. Shocked and not knowing what to say he answers.

"Really now, and how does one see you playing with a stick shift?" Spirit quickly put her hand on the outside of his pants with his cock is and starts massaging it. Damian continues to drive feeling excited as she is rubbing his cock. Spirit begins to feel him get hard, undoes his pants, and pulls out his cock, licking her hand making it moist and wet she starts jacking him off.

"Damn I need to pull over," Damian groans and quickly pulls off onto a dirt road and parks. She continues to stroke his rock hard cock now. Damian noticing her legs still up reaches over and slips a hand between her legs already knowing her pussy was partly exposed from the short shorts.

He begins to massage her clit. Spirit moans a little and strokes his cock more, licking her hand every once and while to keep his cock slick. Damian rubbing her clit, inserts a finger into her tight pussy and fingers it while using another finger to still rub her clit. Both letting out moans at the same time start getting hotter for each other.

Spirit stands up in the seat, removes her tube top, and shorts. Damian stands up in the front seat and removes shirt, pants and boxers. Spirit gets back on her knees and engulfs his hard cock in her mouth. He grips her hair and fucks her mouth rough making his cock hit the back of her throat. She takes it all in allowing him to be rough and moans. Damian fucks her cock-sucking mouth until she starts gasping for air. Next thing Spirit knows she is being picked up and thrown on the edge of the windshield so she is in a sitting position. He bends over and licks her clit sending shivers up her. Spirit grasps her breast, massages them, and lies back onto the windshield arching her back. He pulls her pussy closer to his mouth and licks her clit more while fingering her pussy.

"Oh fuck.... Yes! Just like that...! OH FUUUUUUUCKK," Spirit is screaming. Damian feels her juices coming all over his fingers, pulls them out, and shoves them in her mouth. She sucks her own juices while moaning for him to keep going. Damian stands up and slaps his cock on her pussy saying,

"You want this in you...? You want me to fuck you?"

Spirit moans out, "Fuck me! Oh my god, fuck me!"

In that response, Damien pulls her down off the edge of the windshield right on his cock. She wraps her arms and legs around him and embraces his hold. He bounces her on his cock making it go deep in her and he feels that she is so tight. Spirit pulls on his hair, bends his head back, and bites down on his lips and exploding an intense kiss onto his mouth. He returns the kiss back with much force and groans as his cock his tight in her pussy. Still holding her, he climbs over the seats into the back of the car and her onto her knees on the truck of the car. Her back facing him she rubs her clit as she feels him slam his cock back into her pussy from behind.

"Oh yeah bitch you like this oh my god you're a tight slut. Ooooohhhhh. Fuck!" Damian is groaning. Spirit moans and explores her clit and then moves to her breast,"

Oh, my god you're so fucking good...fuck me yes fuck me. "Gripping her hair and using his other hand he slaps her ass until he leaves nothing but hands prints all over it and then grips her hips and pounds harder and deeper in her. Spirit suddenly explodes on his cock with her sweet cum and screams, "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH FUCK!" .Deciding he is not yet finished with her, he flips her over so she is on her back and begins fucking her pussy again. Soon Spirit is soon wanting another round.

Bending over her, he sucks on her hard nipples and slapping her breast. She arching her back and thrusting herself back onto his cock. More groans come from Damien and he picks her off the trunk still in her and sits on it. Now Spirit is in power and pushes him hard back against the trunk and thrust hard onto his cock. Damian try's to sit up to suck her breast but she holds him there digging her nails in his chest. He groans and holds her hips, letting her take the lead. Bouncing rapidly and deep on his cock, she rides him hard. Damian uses a finger on her clit as she is fucking him. She moans and can feel him about to explode.

"Mmm slut, I want you to cum again in my mouth give me that pussy now and I want you sucking my cock and swallow like a good slut." She obeys him and sixty-nines him and begins sucking hard on his cock. He tongue fucks her pussy and rubs her wet clit. Spirit licking his shaft and sucking his balls moans against them making Damien groan. Spirit moving her body against his tongue goes back to sucking and jerking his rock hard cock soon they both cum all in each other mouths and swallows every bit...they licks each other clean his cock with her tongue and her clit and pussy with his tongue. Soon they dress and get back on the road chatting on the way about how they would want to meet again. Soon Damian pulls into a parking lot and sees Spirit wave to girl.

"That is my friend, just think; when we meet again you can have both of us." On that note, Spirit leaves and walks away with her friend. Damian continues on his journey thinking on the roadside service he enjoyed.