Road to Submission

Story Info
She gets more than she bargained for.
1.7k words
4.19
51.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isla sighed as she wearily dragged herself up the stairs to her apartment. It had been a long day at work and she wasn't looking forward to the bleak night awaiting her. She reached her door, took out her keys and proceeded to unlock the chipped wooden door.

Sighing once more, Isla crashed. Out came the beer. She had barely turned eighteen, but lived by herself and sometimes loneliness overtook and she spent the night drinking... or masturbating. Isla had never been able to bring herself to orgasm, much to her disappointment. She was also too timid to buy any proper toys; all she had was her finger. Of course, Isla was a virgin. Even two fingers in her hole at once hurt.

Suddenly, Isla felt the urge to do something reckless. "Fuck it all," she muttered to herself. She was sitting at the computer and had sent a series of messages and within minutes was sitting back, content with herself. But her palms were beginning to dampen. Slowly, Isla stood. She walked to the other end of the lounge to where the floor-to-ceiling mirror stood mounted on the wall. Her brown, thick, long hair hung atop her head in a ponytail; her smart blouse and black skinny jeans clung to her body. She was quite tall, 5'7, and a bit chubby, but her 32C cup breasts were perky and her wide hips made her body very desirable. Isla smiled at herself, thinking back to the chat. He was 21 years old, charming, and she'd been sent pictures of his face and told his height. He was 6'2, and had dark hair and big, dark, brooding eyes. His jawline was occupied by a dusting of stubble, barely visible. Over all he was very attractive - just her type. His name was Jake.

Her computer beeped, a message flashing up on the screen: '10PM. I want you fully dressed. Have a chair and a scarf in the room you plan on us going in.' ..A scarf? Why would he need that? She let the though go and fetched it, wondering if she really wanted to lose her virginity to a stranger. She pushed those thoughts aside, sipping at another beer. It was going to be plain sex; nothing strange. Yet she was reluctant...

10PM. The doorbell swiftly rang. Isla slowly stood up, trembling. She opened the door. He walked in, holding a black briefcase. He looked just like his pictures, but clean shaven. He was wearing a black t shirt that showed off his toned body. It wasn't too much muscle.

They met eyes, and suddenly Isla found lips colliding with hers. Gently at first; he was testing to see how far she was willing to go at this stage. She kissed back after a moment of shock. In response, he grabbed both of her arms firmly enough to leave a bruise and kissed more passionately. His tongue plunged into her mouth. She froze, partly due to the pain and partly because she'd never done this before. He continued, though. The tall man guided her roughly, asking which way the room was. "Th-that way." She stammered, pointing. She was shaking with nerves.

As they entered the room, Jake's hands left her arms. "Strip." He said firmly, taking her by surprise. She hadn't expected it to be like this. She quickly obeyed, though. The tone of his voice had frightened her slightly. Self-conscious, she now stood in the middle of the room, her forearms covering her breasts.

"Don't cover them." Jake said in a emotionless but firm voice. Isla hesitated. Jake sighed, strode across the room, and firmly pulled her arms down to her sides.

Turning back, he opened his briefcase and took out what looked like a sleeping mask. But then, Isla realized - it was a blindfold.

It was too late to protest - suddenly, her vision was plunged into darkness. "What the he-" She began, but was cut off by a ball gag being stuffed into her mouth. Before she had time to struggle, she was sat at the chair and her arms were being tied together with the scarf behind her back. Quickly, he began to expertly and tightly work rope above and below and between her breasts, squeezing them together tightly. As the ropes were also around her arms, there was no chance of escape. She could feel the ropes digging into the soft flesh of her shoulders and arms.

"From now on, you will let me do whatever I want to your body. Tonight, you'll be coming home with me and tomorrow you will begin your training as a sex slave. If you do not obey, you'll be punished severely. And I'll make sure of that." Jake spoke, a warning tone to his voice.

Isla shouted against the gag as he finished her breast bondage. She was beginning to dampen down in the folds of her slit, despite her anger.

"You're getting turned on, you little bitch." He chuckled menacingly.

Quickly, Isla clamped her legs even tighter together than they'd previously been. But then her right leg was firmly and quickly grabbed, and tightly tied with rope to the leg of the chair. Her left leg was to endure the same treatment, and she was now suitably spread, her clit and entrance on show. Isla painfully remembered that she'd forgotten to shave her pussy.

Jake noticed this. He had to have her smooth - he liked his slaves that way. Swiftly crossing the room, he retrieved a razor and shaving cream from the briefcase. Isla moaned in protest and embarrassment as he proceeded to shave away the curly bush of dark hair on her mound until it was smooth. When he'd finished, Jake sniffed the musky scent of Isla's pussy. He felt himself becoming hard.

"You smell gorgeous, Isla.." He purred and was replied by a moan of embarrassment and desire.

She was becoming even wetter despite the situation. Jake began running his finger up and down the folds of her inner labia, causing her to dampen further. After a while of this, he noticed the small red nub of her clit begin to stand up more. Jake began flicking it and rubbing it to receive louder moans of desire from the barely 18 year old girl.

Suddenly, Isla felt a finger plunge inside her tight hole, the other hand still working at her clitoris. Suddenly, everything stopped and his fingers withdrew. Left in the depths of desire, Isla made a loud moan in protest and Jake chuckled, watching her. Her nipples and clit were hard and standing up and juices were dripping down her inner thighs.

"You're such a little slut. Do you enjoy being finger fucked while blindfolded and gagged and tied up?" Jake asked.

He slipped off her blindfold with one hand, the other tilting her chin up so their eyes met.

"You're a little submissive whore." Jake muttered. Isla shook her head in protest, her beautiful big eyes wide.

"Oh," Jake said, smiling seriously, "You won't mind if I stop then?" Isla paused. He had her. She was so desperate and horny, though, that she began staring at him pleadingly and moaning in desire. She wanted him to fuck her deep with his hard cock, and quickly.

Jake smiled, pleased at her reaction. He bent down and retrieved a long rubber thing. Eyes wide, Isla stared at the foreign object. Jake noticed, then promptly told her it was a magic wand. She still looked blank. Jake smirked, "I'll show you." There was a click and suddenly a loud buzzing noise and before she knew it, her pussy was soaked due to the powerful vibrations assaulting her clitoral area. His tongue began plunging her depths and running up and down her soaked folds. He was rock hard and it was beginning to show. He needed to get inside her tight cunt, fast. He turned the vibrator up to maximum speed, increased the pressure of his tongue, and stuck a finger up her ass hole. Suddenly, Isla was pushed over the edge into her first ever orgasm. She was shaking in pleasure, moaning loudly against the gag.

Jake stood back, watching in amazement. He'd never seen a girl orgasm this quickly and intensely to the same treatment.

"Right. We now know you're a pleasure whore, so let's see how you react to pain." Jake smiled, and Isla gave him a shaky moan, still overwhelmed.

Jake removed the gag.

"P-Please don't.. hurt me.." Isla moaned.

Jake chuckled in reply, "I'm sure you'll love it." As he walked back over to the briefcase. Before Isla knew it, a cloth was descending towards her and she was plunged into darkness.

When Isla woke up, she once again couldn't talk. This time, though, the gag was penis-shaped. The dildo inside of her mouth was huge, stretching her jaw, and long enough to make Isla retch. She wasn't blindfolded, and looked around to see she was in a completely different place - a bleak, concrete room with more briefcases upon tables with wheels on the bottom. A wooden horse lay across from her - she wondered what it was for. Jake was nowhere in sight.

Looking down, Isla saw she was being vertically suspended by ropes from the ceiling, her body almost in an X shape. Her boobs were still in the same bondage, and a rope travelled from in front between her boobs to her center back. It painfully rubbed right up her crack, though it wasn't unbearable - and it actually felt quite good.

She couldn't see all the way down to her nether regions, but it felt as if something was... attached... to her clit. She also felt something similar inside her ass - and two inside her pussy.

To be frank, Isla was terrified and extremely regretful. She hadn't been thinking last night - she'd been drunk. And now she'd ended up being kidnapped by a psycho!

Suddenly, the door slammed open and there stood Jake, wearing only a white robe and a menacing smile... "Good. You're awake. Welcome to your Training Day 1, and your new home."

To be continued.. this my first story, so tell me what you think!