Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe allowed her to finish and she slowly came down of her sexual high and drifted back to reality.

"How was that?" he asked still buried deep inside of her. Marie couldn't speak and merely looked up at him, still breathing rapidly, her contractions not yet at an end. He leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth, this time pushing his tongue deep into her.

She broke their kiss and asked, "Did you finish?"

"No, is it OK if we do it from behind?"

What could she say? Marie did not mind doggie style and felt some obligation to allow him to finish, especially after what he had just done for her.

Joe withdrew and Marie rolled over onto her stomach before coming up onto her knees. She left her head resting on the pillow and arched her long back to make herself more available to him. She parted her legs and Joe moved between them. This time there was no rubbing. He aimed his cock, manoeuvred the head in and then thrust all the way into her well lubricated hole. He then brought his hands to her hips and began to move in and out of her, half by his own thrusting and half by his moving her hips back and forward. As he began to speed up she felt and heard his hips smacking against her arse cheeks. She then began to move her hips of her own accord, so Joe brought his hand around and started to massage her clitoris in a circular motion.

Their rhythm sped up and so did the noise they were making. Marie heard the bedroom door fly open and looked up to see Mike and Jackie both stark naked and laughing aloud, as they watched Joe and Marie hammer into each other.

"Fuck off," Joe yelled angrily and the other two quickly retreated laughing and closing the door. Joe returned to his rhythm and Marie again felt her juices rising. Then he brought his free hand down on her butt cheeks, one, two, three times. Marie felt the sting and enjoyed this.

Then Joe did something Marie had not experienced before.

"Bend your back some more," he ordered her as he pulled completely out of her.

Marie had been close to another orgasm and now felt very empty. She quickly obeyed, arching her back further, creating a real bow in her back, so that her pussy faced near to straight up. She then looked back to see what he wanted to do. She saw Joe squatting over the top of her. He pushed her legs closer together before placing his feet outside of hers and flat on the sofa. He moved one hand onto to her upper back, balancing himself while taking hold of his cock with the other.

Marie strained her neck to look back as he aimed his thick black cock almost vertically down and once again lined her up. She knew he would see her vagina still gaping open. Joe then lowered his body, sinking his shaft straight down, deep into her pussy. With her legs closer together Marie's entrance was tighter and this increased her pleasure. With the strength of a weightlifter Joe began to fuck her like this, gradually increasing his pace.

With her head twisted back Marie found watching this very erotic. To maintain this new position Joe had all his muscles tensed and combined with his sweat Marie thought he looked an amazing specimen of manhood. Watching the thick black cock disappearing down into her, plus feeling it fill her vagina was a huge turn on.

Now her black Adonis moved his free hand to her neck and began to pump her with renewed intensity. Marie took her hand and moved it to her clitoris and began to massage herself. With her fingers she could feel every downward stroke pushing her lips far apart. Watching and feeling merely heightened her excitement and she could not hold herself back. Soon she felt the electricity in her loins, just before another orgasm swept over her. It was less intense than her first time, but hugely pleasurable all the same.

Finally with one last violent thrust Mike buried himself as deep as he could and released his seed far into her vagina. He threw back his head, moaned loudly and increased his grip on her back and neck as he spurted up to ten times deep inside her. Finally, she felt him withdraw and she pushed her legs back falling onto her stomach. Joe fell on top of her.

"That was amazing," he managed to utter.

"I'll say," was all she could muster in reply.

"You ever been fucked by a black Cop before?" Joe asked.

"No," she said coyly. "No black man and never like that," she admitted.

They settled into the couch in the spoons position with him behind her, pressing his still wet, semi erect member into her buttocks. The mix of alcohol and post coital bliss saw her drift off into a slumber and she was soon in a deep sleep.

Marie had no idea how much later it was when she slowly became consciousness of a very pleasurable feeling down in her lower stomach. At first she half dreamt that she was in her own bed and that her husband was gently fingering her naked labia and clitoris. Instinctively she rotated her hips too try and accentuate the feeling. She continued to revolve her hips as she felt her top leg being lifted. Then she felt something nudge her lower lips entrance, which she instinctively knew to be a cock. The head and some of the shaft slipped inside of her.

Wanting more of it inside her Marie arched her back further, pushing her butt backwards, thus making access easier. The cock moved in another inch or two, before withdrawing then pushing inside her again.

At this points Marie became fully conscious and realised that she was not at home. She began to regain an awareness of where she was. Her first instinct was to expel the shaft now deep inside of her, but it was not unpleasant, so she merely feigned sleep. Now Joe began to speed up his motion, but it was clear he too wanted to be buried deeper within her. He pulled his body back away from hers and his leg pushed her top leg higher. Now he could penetrate her further. All the time his hand continued to work on her clitoris and she could feel her pleasure rising. Now fully awake, Marie cooperated by lifting her top leg further and hooking it over his hip. She began to meet his thrusts as best she could. Her actions in making herself more available clearly excited him and he sunk in faster and deeper.

"My god, the man's a machine," thought Marie.

After about 10 minutes of this frantic fucking she felt she was close and pushed his hand hard into her pelvic bone. She felt that welcome relief rush over her and began to contract on his cock. One contraction after another made her whole body shudder through her orgasm. Joe was moving like a piston engine now and just as her own orgasm was subsiding, she felt him release his seed deep inside her for a second time that night. She heard him exhale very slowly as his member pulsated five or six times.

When he finished his cock slipped out of her and he moved back into the spoon position. Joe moved his hand up to her breast and squeezed it so hard that it hurt. He then rolled back and stood up. Marie did not say a word; merely lay there quietly with her eyes shut. She heard rustling and knew he was getting dressed. Then she felt something flutter onto her face and he let out a short laugh. Footsteps followed and then the door shut quietly and she was aware he had gone. In the dim light she opened her eyes and looked to see what had fallen onto her face. She saw two $10 bills.

"You smug bastard," she thought to herself as she closed her legs tightly feeling his cum leaking out of her and settling on her thighs. Now the unwanted feelings of guilt and regret began to replace the fulfillment she'd felt only minutes before.

12