Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet said, "Oh, yeh, I'm sure," with what Carly later told me was an impish grin.

As Carly assumed the same position in her chair that Janet had, Mike positioned himself in front of Carly's vaginal opening, then gently lowered himself onto her mound and began tonguing her up and down. Carly flinched a little at first because it felt so good. Everyone could tell that Carly was building toward an orgasm. As her sexual tension mounted, she replaced her feet from the edge of the chair to Mike's shoulders, spreading her thighs wider to give him even better access to her. After a couple of minutes passed, Carly began humping her hips, pushing her mound back at Mike to exert more pressure against his tongue.

When the three minutes were up, Carly had come so close to cumming, but had not reached the big 'O'. All she could do was to just sit back with her legs splayed open, her eyes closed to the world, and mumble, "God, I was so close!"

She eventually stirred back to life, and another hand was dealt. Carly lost to Janet. Janet dared her to suck Mike's cock for 3 minutes. Carly knelt in front of Mike's seat, and set about to explore the plum-sized head of his cock with her lips and tongue. She worked her mouth over the head, taking the shaft part-way into her mouth. It seemed as if her mouth was all puffed out from the girth of his tool. After bobbing on the head of his cock for a little while, she then began kissing and licking up and down the sides of it. Mike sat there, looking down and admiring her naked dancer's body. To Mike's disappointment, the three minutes whisked by too quickly. Carly got up from Mike's saliva-slickened cock and took her seat.

Mike lost, Carly won. She wanted to see if Mike could rub his cock up and down Janet's pussy for three minutes without putting it in. I couldn't see this action because the back of Janet's chair was to me. But I could see Mike position himself between her creamy thighs, and I could see Carly's smiling gaze fixated on the action. Carly said that Janet's eyes were closed the entire time, and that she began flexing her hips up and down, rubbing her pussy back at Mike's cock. Mike held off, though, never letting the head of his cock so much as dip down into her pussy opening.

Mike won the next hand, and Janet lost. Since Janet had tempted Mike to sink his cock into her, Mike wanted to dip his cock into Janet's pussy, hold it there for two minutes, and dare her to not move her pussy. Two minutes was a long time. Neither moved. But Carly did. She moved in her seat to get a better look of Mike plunging his horse cock into Janet's wet gash. Carly was spellbound. After Mike pulled his juiced-up tool out of Janet's love channel, Carly asked her how she could stay so still. Janet simply said that it was so big that it filled her to the point where she really didn't have to move. It felt so good just the way it was. Carly replied, "I'll bet!"

The next hand was dealt. Mike won and Carly lost. Mike dared Carly to keep from moving her hips like Janet did while he stroked his cock up and down her pussy. Carly, Janet and Mike all looked at me for my approval, which I gave. How could I not? I wanted to see if Carly could do this.

Since she was seated sideways to my rear view mirror, I could see her spread her legs as Mike knelt in front of her. Mike began stroking his hips back and forth, and I could barely make out the head of his cock poking up from between their hips every time he thrust forward. Carly closed her eyes, bit her lip, and remained motionless.

When their time was up, the next hand found Janet the winner and Carly the loser. Janet told Carly that she showed great restraint, but she needed a real test. She looked over her shoulder at me, and asked, "Should I?"

I told her that I can only imagine what she was thinking, but told her to go for it...it should prove interesting. Janet dared Carly to take Mike's enormous cock in her pussy, and to not move her hips...just to see that what Janet had told her was true. But she had to remain that way for five minutes instead of just two! Carly looked at me for signs of a reaction. I looked back over my shoulder and said, "Janet won, and you did lose!"

Again, Carly spread her legs apart as Mike moved in for 'the kill'. Carly was fixated on his cock as he positioned the engorged head near her glistening wet lips. He pressed the huge head against the lips, and moved it up and down to gather some of her pussy juice on the tip of his tool. Once the head of his cock was adequately coated, he slowly began plunging into the depths of her pussy. Staring at the sight of his cock pressed against her pussy, Carly caught her breath and bit her lip, and the head of his cock wasn't even half way in yet.

By now, Janet had retrieved from their bags a tube of KY jelly, and began smearing it around his entire cock. She also applied some to the outer lips of Carly's pussy. Carly told me afterwards that this was intensely erotic, to have another woman touching her pussy.

He began to ever-so-slowly press the shaft down into her. It took a while, but the mammoth head finally plunged in, and then the rest of the shaft slowly disappeared behind it. By the time Mike's cock reached the depth of Carly's pussy, she was in heaven. After a few moments, Carly said in a dry voice, "Oh, God, I see what you mean! This feels so good!"

They remained motionless for what seemed like an eternity, with Carly raving the entire time about how her pussy felt so stuffed. In reality, they were only half way through their five minutes. Carly couldn't help but want more. She reached down and started rubbing her clit and around her cock-filled opening, feeling up the base of Mike's cock. Before anyone could object, Carly said the she wasn't supposed to move her hips, but nothing was said about her hands. Janet and Mike just laughed, saying that she had a point.

My mouth was parched from being so aroused at knowing that my wife had a monster cock up her pussy.

With one minute of time left to go, Carly said, I need to feel more.

Mike said, "Darling, that's all that I have!"

Carly said, "No! That's not what I mean! I want to feel it more!" With that said, she began ever so slightly rocking her pussy against Mike's rigid pole. "Oh...My...Gaawwwd!!" was all that repeatedly came out of Carly's mouth. That, and, "Fuck it! I lose! I don't care!"

Mike continued to remain motionless as Carly's humping on Mike's cock became more and more pronounced. I was in heaven as I once again watched my wife fucking on another man's hard cock. It didn't take much more of that action before Mike broke down and started moving his hips back and forth, driving his dick in and out of her. Carly let loose with a loud moan, signaling that she was deep in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her body bucked and twitched as one wave after another overtook her. This might have been a record time for her to have an orgasm. at least for as long as I had known her.

Mike stopped his hip motion to let Carly catch her breath. Janet moved over to her and began caressing Carly's cheeks, her hair, and then her tits. Carly spasmed many times as she came down from her earth-shattering orgasm.

Carly looked back and forth from Janet to Mike, and asked, "Can I have some more? Please?" Janet was the first to tell her that it was fine, but suggested that the bed in the back might be more comfortable. Mike and Carly agreed.

The two of them moved to the bed. I was a little dismayed because I had a great view of what had just happened at the table. The bedroom had a rather wide opening with a folding accordion-type door, but walls that blocked my view of their heads and lower legs. They left the door open, knowing that I wanted to see as much of the action as I could through the mirror.

Janet dressed and came forward, taking the passenger seat beside me, saying that there wasn't enough room for all them back there with what they needed to do.

As I looked back, I could see that Carly splayed her nude body in the middle of the bed, and Mike knelt between her knees. As he lowered himself to her, I saw her hands go down to her pussy, guiding his rigid pole to her thoroughly-soaked pussy. I couldn't see their faces, but I could see from their shoulders down to their knees. The sight of a man's naked, muscular body pressed against the youthful smoothness of my wife's was mind-blowing.

I saw her arms and hands begin to caress his upper arms and shoulders as his hips pumped in and out of her wide-spread legs. I was caressing my cock through my pants the entire time, then was startled when I felt Janet's hand begin to caress my hardness. I looked over at her. She smiled at me and said, "I think you'll get your turn." I didn't know whether she meant that I'd get a chance to fuck Carly's sperm-filled pussy after Mike was done stretching it out, or if I'd get to fuck Janet. I hoped it meant both.

After about what I suppose was fifteen minutes and multiple orgasms for Carly, I heard Mike say to Carly that he was going to cum. I then heard Carly ask him to cum in her.

"Are you sure?" Mike asked.

"I'm on the pill, and it's hot when a man cums in my pussy! Yes, I want you to cum in me!"

With just a few more strokes, Mike let out a moan that signaled the spewing of jet after jet after jet of his seed deep into Carly's pussy, and I do mean deep! This brought Carly to one more tremendous climax. She was right in that having a man cum in her sends her over the edge!

Mike collapsed on top of her limp body. After a few minutes, he rolled off onto his side so that he faced the front of the RV. I could see his pussy-probe still dangling in a state of semi-erection. I could also see it glistening with the wetness of her juices and his sperm. Its head was resting on her thigh. She reached over to gently stroke it as he began caressing her body. They remained in this position for quite some time, enjoying the afterglow of one very hot, very erotic fuck.

They emerged from the bedroom and came back to the table where it all began. Carly was still naked, but Mike had gotten dressed. Mike told me to pull over so that he could take the wheel, saying that it was time for me to have some fun.

We stopped, changed over, and I made my way back to the table. I looked down at Carly, sitting in one of the chairs, with one foot on the floor and one foot up on the chair. This raised her leg up and gave me a view of that pussy that had just taken a pounding. The chairs were covered in vinyl, so she hadn't put a towel under her yet, and I could make out Mike's semen seeping out of her pussy onto the seat pad. God, her pussy looked messy and well-fucked.

I continued past the table back to the bedroom, shedding my clothes as I went. When I got there, I was naked and ready for action with a hard-on that felt as if it were made of steel. I turned around, expecting Carly to come with me. Instead, I saw Janet coming towards me, disrobing as she walked. I looked at Carly. She just smiled and said, "I'm just too fucked right now. Janet needs some attention!"

I smiled at Janet, and she beamed back. Standing next to each other by the bed, I ran my hands up and down that exquisite, silky-smooth body of hers, giving ample attention to her magnificent tits. We closed in on each other and began hard, deep, penetrating kisses. My hands found her tight ass cheeks, then her wet pussy. She whispered that she already had her foreplay, and that what she needs right now is a cock in her.

I reclined back on the bed, remembering that she likes riding like a cowgirl. She climbed onto the bed, straddled over me, and aimed her red-haired pussy right for my hard cock. She sank completely down on my rod quickly, and immediately began riding me for all she was worth. I looked up at her as she looked down at me, locking our eyes together. My hands made my way up to her tits, then all over her, feeling every inch over her body that was fucking me.

To my amazement, she came quickly and hard. Seeing the orgasm-induced, enraptured look on her face brought me to a quick orgasm, too. I came for what seemed like an eternity. Even after I could spurt no more, my entire groin felt electrically charged.

She lowered her upper body down on me, and whispered in my ear, "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that!"

I uttered that I was only disappointed that it didn't last any longer. She replied that it was okay, we both had been so worked up watching Carly and Mike fuck that neither one of us could hold back. Then she reassured me that we'll get to do it again, but at a more luxuriously erotic pace.

And that, as you've undoubtedly read many times before, makes for another.

12