Road Trip

Story Info
Master feeds his little one well.
1.3k words
4.12
37.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cracked the window, enjoying the brush of the cool air against my skin.

"It's almost 3pm. Find a gas station." His voice was strong yet soft. Matter of fact.

I shook my head, "yes, Sir."

Things were easier if a smaller station with an old fashioned singled bathroom around back or on the side was available. They were somewhat harder to find now, but was one of the main reasons we always stuck to the smaller country roads where these older stations were much easier to come upon.

We drove another 10 minutes before seeing the a sign.

"There it is." His voice soothed my edgy nerves. I was beginning to get the antsy feeling that always came before my feeding.

I pulled into the station, spotting the door to the bathroom on the side of the small rust colored building. A few cars lined the side, a matching rust color covering most of the twisted and exposed pieces of metal. He stepped from the car, closing the door and headed towards the station's open door. No attendants stepping out to meet him.

I closed my eyes, drawing a deep breath and exhaling. Breath control was so important. The passenger side door popped open and he leaned in, smiling. "I've got it. It's time."

I smiled back, and nodded.

I followed him around to the bathroom door, my knees shaking as we moved closer.

"Did you remember the things, little one?"

"Yes, Sir. I have them here." I held the plastic bag out in front of me. He glanced around, making a small approving sound as he pushed the door open, stepping to one side to let me pass through. It was like so many others. Small, old and somewhat dirty. Too many years of rain, wind, dirt and humanity to bring it back to it's original luster.

The door swung shut behind him. The hinges squeaking out their cry as it moved. He twisted the lock handle.

I pulled a fluffy red towel out of the bag and folded it once, placing it on the floor. "Here, Sir" I handed him the thin, flat black leather cord. He took it from my hand, holding my fingers a second.

"Are you hungry now?" He whispered, my heart pounding faster as he spoke.

"Oh yes! Very hungry now, Sir." I moved to my knees, watching him as he moved behind me. I clasped my hands at my back and felt the leather cord wrap around and between my hands, then around again finally to be tied. Not too tightly. It was more psychological than a true restraint. He moved back to face me, his fingers working on the button and zipper of his jeans. "You've fed on nothing but my cock and cum today. Is your Master keeping you fed, my love? " His fingers gripped the base of his hardening cock, stroking slowly.

"Yes, Sir" I could barely whisper as I stared at his hand. How it moved! The tug and pull of his skin on his stiffening cock turning my insides to ash. "I am hungry…thirsty now, Sir. Please feed me."

"Yes, my little one. I will." He brought his other hand around to cup the back of my head, drawing me closer, his feet spreading wider apart. "First, concentrate. Give thanks, my love." I closed my eyes, leaning closer, feeling my lips lightly pressing against his balls. I whispered softly to myself, thanking his balls for what they held For what churned and stirred within them. What would soon flow up and out of his body to feed me and quench my thirst. His fingers brushed lightly against my cheek as I continued to whisper my thanks to them. As if they were not a part of him, but something much more. The total sum of who he was to me. The sum being bigger than the various pieces. It all lay here. I kissed and licked them, continuing until his fingers curled deeper in my hair, pulling me back.

"Open wide now," I did as told, holding my mouth open as he better positioned himself, my eyes meeting his for a moment. He pressed his hips forward, pushing his now swollen and stiff cock into my mouth. It pressed hard against the back of my throat. With both of his hands now holding my head, he pulled me towards him as he worked his body to force the last inches of his cock down and in. He held himself there, knowing I could not breathe, counting until fifteen. He pulled back slightly and repeated the movement. Holding his cock firmly down my throat again until the count was completed. This was always how it started. He prepared my throat to being around him. To not contracting quickly as his shaft choked off my air.

He then pulled back, his fingers curling into my hair. He pressed deep and hard on the next thrust, my throat filling with him. He pulled my head towards him as he snapped his hips, ramming his cock again down my throat. His movements soon came faster and harder. Each successive thrust more harsh, violent. His cock was so swollen and large, my jaw ached, my throat convulsed. He must have become used to the pounding his cock took as it struck the back of my throat to then be forced further down. If he felt any pain, he ignored any trace of it. His goal was one, train me to feed from his cock. To steal my breath with the force and thrust of his cock into what was now the throat he owned, my own.

I felt my pussy muscles squeezing rhythmically. I would need to cum soon. I would cum. I would cum as he brought himself closer. My body trembled. My knees cracking and shifting under his weight. The force of him fucking my mouth rocking my entire body. I could hear his moans and grunts growing deeper and louder. His hips snapping again and again, stretching my throat and setting it on fire. Tears slid freely from my closed eyes.

"Aaarrrghh! There! There, little one! Mmmm!!" His cum pulsed out of him, my body stiffening as my own orgasm raged. He held his cock buried in my mouth to his balls. I could not breathe and didn't care. Not now. Not that he was feeding me. His cum flowing gush after gush down and into my waiting, hungry stomach. He pulled back a second, I gasped and was again cut off from air as he pushed back down, reclaiming the lost territory, emptying himself completely into me. He held me a moment longer, then slowly pulled out.

My head fell, my chin to my chest. I breathed fast and deep yet struggled to bring it quickly under control. He pulled his jeans up, fingers moving slowly to zip and re-button. I held my place, watching his feet as he moved again behind me and unfastened my leather strap. I rose shakily, glancing in the hazy mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair, my lips swollen and red. He cupped my chin, turning my face towards his. He kissed me softly, his dark eyes sparkling at me. "You are beautiful! And now, your lips are so full. Lets always work to keep them this way."

I smiled back, shaking my head. "I would like that very much, Sir." I whispered, my voice horse and my throat raw.

He placed the leather strap in my hand and turned for the door. I leaned down and picked up the towel, folding it again and slipping it under my arm. I followed behind him to the car, my fingers clutching the strap.

We turned out of the gas station and back onto the road. He turned the volume up slightly on the stereo as he reclined his seatback and closed his eyes, sighing deeply. "I hope you are not very full yet. I am certain I'll be feeding you again, and before too long."