Road Trip

Story Info
Karen and Paul can't control themselves on a trip.
2.6k words
3.94
29.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a retelling of the story as my wife Karen described to me some years after the fact. Although it took a good deal of pressing and multiple question-and-answer sessions, she provided the intimate details found in this story. Of course, Paul's point of view is a fabrication of what I presume he was thinking, and some poetic license has been taken with a few other details. The names have been changed, but the story is real (at least as real as she chose to disclose).

*

My wife Karen needed to go back home for a final exam to get her Managing Cosmetologist's License and I could not take time off from work. "Home" was 500 miles away and our finances were not such that we could afford airfare. Our friend Paul told us that he needed to make a trip back home, so the timing was perfect. Arrangements were made for her to catch a ride with him and we offered to pay for the gasoline cost.

Karen and I had been good friends with Paul throughout high school, hanging out and having fun together until he joined the service and moved away. When Karen and I decided to move away from home to find better opportunities, we were excited that we were moving to the area where Paul was stationed, since we really didn't know anyone in this new locale so far away from home.

Paul had married Charlotte a few weeks before he joined the service and once Karen and I moved we hung out with him and Charlotte quite frequently. There was some flirting between all of us, but it was all in fun between friends and never amounted to anything more. But there was evidence of storm clouds in their relationship, which were confirmed when they decided to split up. Charlotte moved back home, which left Paul in an apartment by himself. He had already decided to leave the service and move back home when his time was up, but the lease was due to expire before his separation date. Without hesitation, we offered him our spare bedroom for two months after his lease was up to keep him from paying exorbitant fees for breaking a new lease.

All three of us worked different hours, so we really didn't see much of each other except on Sundays. Paul liked to work out, and since he had free access to the gym as a military benefit, he had become quite buff. He liked to walk the house around with his shirt off and show off his toned body. I caught Karen glancing his way on occasion, but I wasn't a saint when it came to eyeing up a good-looking half-naked woman at the beach so I didn't make a big deal of it. Besides, she and Paul had never given me any reason to think they might act on some animal instinct.

Karen was a modest dresser, but every once in a while I could get her to show off her sexy body with her five-foot-two, 110-pound frame, complete with firm 34B breasts. Her ass was perfect, and since she also worked out, her body didn't have an ounce of fat on it and her stamina was incredible. Her auburn hair fell just below her shoulder blades and her hazel eyes had a twinkle in them that gave away her insatiable sex drive if you knew what you were looking for.

The day of the trip, Paul planned to leave right after work and drive into the night to get home. Karen and I also had to work that day as well. I was the last one home, and after eating a rushed take-out dinner Karen and I kissed each other passionately good-bye, knowing our separation would only last a few days. I saw them to the car and kissed Karen one more time, giving her tight ass a squeeze as she stepped into the passenger seat. I waved good-bye as they pulled away and then went back inside the house to relax a little before going to bed.

About five hours into the eight-hour trip, Paul was getting tired and having a hard time keeping his eyes open. Karen suggested that they should maybe stop somewhere and take a sleep break. Since it was winter, Paul didn't want to just pull over at a rest area so he decided to stop at a motel. Of course, no rooms were available with two beds. He told Karen that she could have the bed and he would sleep on the floor. They would only take a couple-hour nap and get back on the road. No need to call me in the middle of the night to explain.

Once they got into the room, Karen turned the heat on high because the room was freezing. She asked Paul if he would mind getting her bag from the car so she could take a shower to warm up. He obliged her, and when he got back into the room, he could hear the shower running. He turned on the TV and looked for something entertaining and sat on the bed. He settled on an old episode of "Magnum P.I.," and closed his eyes for a minute. His doze was interrupted when he heard the bathroom door open.

As he opened his eyes and instinctively looked in the direction of the bathroom, he caught the sight of Karen covered only with a towel, walking toward her bag. "Thanks for bringing this in," she said. "I was so cold, I couldn't wait."

"No problem," he replied, feeling a twinge in his pants as he took in the sight of her bending over to pick up the bag. Had the light been better, he was sure he could have caught a glimpse of her pussy as the towel rode up her ass. As she stood up and turned around she feigned embarrassment, saying, "Oops, sorry!"

"Hurry up, I think I'm going to do the same thing," Paul said as she whisked back into the bathroom and shut the door. The room was getting slowly warmer, but he figured he might need to run the water a bit colder in the shower to curb the semi-hard-on that he had in his pants right now.

Karen came out of the shower fully dressed and offered the bathroom to Paul. "It's all yours," she said. Paul hopped up from the bed and hustled into the bathroom, hoping Karen didn't get a look at the obvious bulge in his pants. Karen sat down on the bed as he closed the door, smiling at what she saw. She enjoyed teasing and seeing the results of her actions on men.

She had started dozing off when the door opened and Paul walked out clothed only in a towel tucked in at the waist. Although he tried to hide the semi-hard-on that would not go away, Karen could see the tent he was creating with the towel.

"I forgot to get my bag out of the car," he said sheepishly as he walked toward Karen. She chuckled, and said, "I guess you're out of luck. You're going to have to go get it like that!"

Paul chuckled as he continued walking toward the bed. His cock was now at full mast, creating a tent that Karen could not ignore. "We shouldn't...." her words trailed off as he stood squarely in front of her, unhooking the towel and letting it drop to the floor.

"You know you want it," Paul said as he moved his throbbing cock toward her mouth. "I can't," she said. "What about Bill?"

"He won't know if you don't tell him," was Paul's reply as he grabbed his cock with his hand and guided it to her mouth. "You know you want to suck it," he said, pushing the engorged head toward her lips. She opened her mouth, letting his cock slide past her wanting lips and licked the head as he slid it toward the back of her throat. She grabbed the rest of his shaft with her hand and stroked his cock as she licked and sucked with every plunge into her mouth, taking his cock as far as she could without gagging. She could feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter as her animal instincts took over.

Sensing her arousal, Paul reached over and started unbuttoning her blouse from the top, revealing the lacy undergarment covering her B-cup breasts. As he pulled off her blouse, she continued pumping his cock while licking and sucking it. When just the head was in her mouth, she flicked her tongue over the glans of his cock, sending shudders through his body. Paul managed somehow during this ecstasy to unhook her bra, letting her breasts out of their confinement. He fondled them for a moment and then reached for the button on her jeans.

Deftly flipping the button out of its eyehole, Paul pulled the zipper down and slid his hand between the silky thong Karen was wearing and her skin. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and was well-manicured around her pubic mound, as she liked to keep it. Her pussy was nearly on fire now as he slipped a finger over her clit, sending a shudder through her body. She gagged on his cock as she shuddered from his touch on her sensitive button. His hand moved past her clit into the folds of her soaking labia and toward her love-hole. She moaned huskily as he easily penetrated her with his finger. She started hungrily moaning around his cock to the rhythm of him thrusting one and then two fingers in and out of her pussy.

This was all too much for Paul and his balls started to tighten up, preparing for their imminent release of sperm. He pulled his hand out of Karen's pants and grabbed her head with both hands, pushing his cock into her throat. Without gagging, she took its length almost to his balls and he stiffened tightly and started convulsing while shooting pulse after pulse of his hot jism down her throat. She struggled to pull back so she could taste his cum and torture him by flicking her tongue around the head of his exploding cock. As his convulsions subsided, he pulled his softening cock from her mouth and fell weak-kneed onto the bed beside her.

Karen licked her lips and grinned, satisfied that she had again brought a man to an earth-shattering orgasm with her cock-sucking talents that she had learned early in her teen years. She slipped her hand into her pants and felt how hot and wet her pussy was. She needed release herself. As she gently rubbed her clit, Paul got up from the bed and hooked his fingers onto the wasteband of her jeans. She moved her hand and raised her hips as he pulled them off, revealing the red lacy thong she was wearing. The bottom of the triangular patch was soaking wet with her juices, the sight scent of which had Paul's cock straining again for rock-hardness. He got on the bed and straddled her now. She raised her hips again as he hooked his thumbs into the straps of the thong and pulled it slowly down her legs. He could feel the heat of her pussy as his face passed by and he inhaled that intoxicating aroma.

Paul moved his face back to her pussy as she spread her legs to allow his tongue to reach the spot where she needed it to be. The first flick over her slippery clitoris sent electric shocks through her body. She slid her hands under her ass to hike her pussy into his face. He lapped up her juices and sucked on her labia while occasionally flicking his tongue over the tip of her clit. She was grinding her pussy into his face while he teased her clit, wanting him to concentrate on the sensitive button. As he started to concentrate his attention on her clit, her breathing became shallower and her hips moved in rhythm with his tongue-lashing. He steadily increased the tempo as Karen started letting out short little moans and her muscles started to tighten. She started cumming, and her hips bucked wildly while her whole body convulsed with the electricity that came in waves across her. Paul plowed his tongue as deeply into her pussy as he could, lapping and sucking up the flood of her juices.

As her orgasm subsided, Paul slowed his pace and now licked her pussy slowly, as if to pet it calmly with his tongue. Her body shuddered involuntarily as he lightly flicked his tongue over her swollen clit. "I need your cock in me now," she growled huskily.

Paul slid up her body and kissed her as the head of his cock pushed at her pussy lips. She could taste her juices on his face and the aroma of her womanhood made her want him inside her all the more. "Fuck me!" she cried. "Fuck me now, fuck me hard!"

Paul pushed his cock past her well-lubricated pussy lips and slid his cock all the way into her in one motion. Karen gasped as he filled her pussy with his rock-hard dick. He grabbed her wrists and held them beside her head as he pulled his cock almost all the way out and thrust back in until his balls slapped her ass. She wrapped her legs around him and dug her heels into his ass, pulling him into her with every stroke. "Fuck....me....fuck....me....harder.....ooooh!" her one-word cries timed with every slam of his hips against her ass. He pounded the full length of his cock into her as hard as he could push. The headboard banged the wall and the bedsprings cried out with her on every stroke.

As Paul felt his balls start to tingle with another orgasm, he found the energy to fuck her even harder as she cried out to God Himself for the pleasure she was feeling. As he started squirting his hot cum into her pussy, he arched his back and pushed in one last time, grunting and pulsing hot jism deep into her canal.

He collapsed onto her, exhausted, and kissed her deeply thanking her for the spectacular sex. As he rolled off of her weakened body, they vowed to never tell a soul of their one-time encounter.

They both fell into a deep sleep and Karen woke up a few hours later, took another shower and woke Paul up so he could shower as well. They were back on the road as the sun was coming up. Karen called me around 7:00 to explain that they had stopped and napped because Paul was too exhausted to drive. I was happy that they had the sense to get some rest instead of running off the road in the mountains.

It would be a few years before I would know the details of their road trip, and by that time Karen and I had become casual swingers. I only happened onto the truth when I overheard part of a conversation between Karen and her friend Linda, talking about their exciting sexual experiences. I was upset at first from the betrayal, but I realized that we started having sex with others outside of our marriage to add the same kind of excitement she enjoyed during that spur-of-the-moment encounter with our friend.

Paul moved across the country after getting out of the service, and I have not seen nor heard from him since I learned of their tryst. If I do, I might just invite him to join in a threesome with Karen and me for old times' sake.