Road Trip

Story Info
Getting away for the weekend is just what they need
1.4k words
4.22
88.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie wasn't sure how the weekend would turn out. It had been three long years since she and Brad had been away together for an evening, let alone three days. But Brad's mother insisted they needed some time alone, away from their loveable but overly energetic son.

"He's just like his Daddy was at his age! All that energy has to go somewhere!" she'd said, rationalizing how Michael could run from morning until night without giving out.

Brad hadn't changed much since he was little, Debbie mused. Only now his energy was usually channeled down to one area of his body -- and he was still always raring to go. Unfortunately, Debbie wasn't. She was tired a lot. Taking care of an energetic three year old was work that didn't leave much energy left in Debbie for the sexual escapades she and Brad used to enjoy.

But now they had three whole days ahead of them. Brad had taken the day off work, they'd just dropped Michael off at Grandma's house and now they were on the road, headed north to a small cottage belonging to friends who were happy to loan it to them for the weekend.

They were silent for the first while, and Debbie was beginning to wonder just how they would fill the silence of the two hour long drive when Brad glanced over at her and grinned.

"What?" she asked. She followed his eyes downward and saw that they were resting on her chest, its lightweight red knit sweater clinging gently to her breasts. They reacted to the attention immediately, her nipples hardening under her silky bra, creating two noticeable protrusions.

"You look good, Deb," Brad smiled, eyes back on the road, but reaching his right hand over to gently brush up against her hardened left nipple. "Feel good, too."

"Brad! Stop! You're driving!" Debbie pushed his hand away in mock primness.

"Never used to bother you. Remember?"

She remembered.

"We used to have all kinds of fun in the car."

She remembered that, too.

"Why don't you move on over here, and we'll reminisce?"

She gave him a dubious look, but he reached over and pulled her toward him, so she relented and scooted over to the middle of the truck seat, right next to him.

"Ok, so now what?" she asked, resting her head back on the seat, hands in her lap as they headed down the highway.

He reached down and picked her left hand up, depositing it on top of his crotch. She almost jumped at the feel of his hard member straining against the confines of his jeans. "Brad!"

"Don't tell me you've forgotten?"

"No, but…"

"Remember how convenient we always said it was, the truck sitting up so high…other cars couldn't see in…"

"Are you suggesting--?"

"Why not?"

Debbie closed her eyes for a minute and then thought, "Yeah, why not? Maybe this is what we need…"

"Well, if we're going to play this game, then I'm going to move back over here…"

She scooted back over to the passenger side of the cab and slowly removed the red sweater from overhead. Next her bra came off and joined the sweater on the floor.

"Now how do they look?" she asked her grinning husband as she rubbed her hands over her tits, helping both nipples to stay erect in the coolness of the truck's air conditioning.

"Baby…they are looking real good…." He reached out a hand to touch, but she slapped it away playfully.

"Uh-uh! Not yet!"

Next she kicked off her sandals and leaned back to unbutton her jeans, sliding them down over her hips to reveal the high cut black lace panties beneath them. Propping both feet up on the dashboard, she began to run her hands up and down her smooth, tan legs.

"How about now?"

"Oh, come on, Deb…you're making me crazy…"

He reached out a hand again, but again she pushed it away.

"You are an impatient boy! Just keep driving." She smiled and continued to fondle her own breasts with one hand, and, with legs slightly spread, rubbing her now damp crotch with the other. "Mmm…" she moaned as she aroused herself, the cab of the truck taking on the musky scent of her sex.

After teasing him for a few more minutes, she leaned over the seat and reached to play with Brad's cock through his pants.

"My, my…we are hard, aren't we?"

Brad groaned as he felt her fingernails graze his rod through the heavy fabric.

"Maybe we should let it out to play…"

She undid his belt and the button to his jeans and slowly unzipped them so she could see his long, hard dick straining pushing up against briefs. He lifted his hips enough for her to maneuver the jeans down below his knees, and then she lay on her side, head on his thigh, and massaged his prick and balls through his pants.

"Does this feel good?" she asked, clawing gently with her fingernails.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, reaching his right hand down past her chest to her own wet crotch. Lying with one leg down and one up on the back of the seat, he easily slipped his hand under the black lace panties and found her clit.

"Oh, oh…yes…"

At that, she moved up closer to his dick, pulling the briefs down and allowing the full seven inches of his cock to spring up from their confines. She moved around, up onto her knees on the seat, so that she could get between Brad and the steering wheel and take his dick in her mouth. She began sucking, moving her lips up and down on the hard shaft. Brad reached under her, again finding her clit and then moving back to insert a finger in her pussy.

"Oh, that's it, Deb…suck me…oh yeah…"

She moved up and down faster, flicking her tongue against the tip of his member, circling it, tasting his pre-cum and then diving back down to take the whole length in her mouth. Her actions evoked more satisfied groans from Brad as he pushed back into the seat, fingering her more deeply and concentrating on staying on the road while his mostly naked wife sucked him.

Just ahead of them was a big rig, to which Brad had slowly been catching up. He suddenly grinned and sped up enough to ride side by side with the cab. It only took a moment before the driver of the rig saw the show that was going on inside Brad's truck.

"Got an audience, babe," Brad said. Deb stopped for a second, her heart beating fast at the thought of it, and then she continued. Brad smiled down at her, then over at the trucker. The trucker gave him a thumbs up sign.

"Wanna give him more to see?" he asked, and he reached over to pull Deb's panties, revealing her perfect bottom up in the air, her knees apart enough so that her cunt lips were easily seen. Brad ran his finger up and down the wet slit and then plunged three fingers into it, causing her to scream out.

"Oh gawd! Oh, yes! Don't stop!" She sucked harder and faster, massaging Brad's balls with her right hand as she could feel them tighten. She knew he was going to blow any moment so she sucked harder, his fingers in her pussy, pumping furiously in and out in time to her movements on his dick.

Suddenly his juices exploded in her mouth, gushing into the back of her throat as she swallowed them down. She could feel her own orgasm building as Brad's thumb rubbed her clit while his fingers fucked her deeply. In another second, she cried out and threw herself back, writhing in ecstasy. "Oh YESSSSS!"

She sat back and then remembered the semi riding right next to them. The driver's eyes were glued to her and she smiled, gave her tits a rub for him and waved. The trucker let out a loud blow on his horn in appreciation for the show. Brad chuckled and slowed down a bit, allowing the truck to go on ahead.

"Well," said Deb, settling back into the seat, "the weekend's off to a good start, wouldn’t you say?"

Brad could only smile. He was sure they'd have plenty of fun over the next few days, but secretly, he was looking forward to the ride home.