Road Trip

Story Info
The two of you have fun on the highway.
804 words
3.95
29.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just your every day, run-of-the-mill trip into the big city. But I hadn't been home in months, and was just beaming sitting next to you in the truck. And with that outward radiance of happiness came the inevitable longing, lusting desire...

Riding next to you, innocently lying my head in your lap, and almost dozing off to the rhythmic pull of your fingers through my hair, I am overcome with a deluge of fantasy. Dreaming up all kinds of schemes that I could drive you to the edge with, I am quickly turning up the heat in the small cab of the truck, even if only in my own mind. But I know you can tell what I'm thinking, especially when I lightly stroke up and down your thighs...up...down...trailing fingers so slowly and sensuously that I can almost feel those same caresses on my own body. Was that my moan or yours? I can't tell...everything is so surreal while I am under the influence of lust.

With my hand up your shirt, and my cheek in your lap, I know you're having a hard time keeping your eyes on the road. Your silent plea doesn't go unnoticed. I just enjoy watching you struggle as much as you enjoy the things I do to you. Even more sslllloooooowwwllllyyyy...trailing my nails across every inch of your body that I can reach. I know you're dying for the pleasure only I can give you...

I can see your knuckles turning white against the dark steering wheel...Damn, you must be feeling about the same as me. Being away from you this long puts me on a hair trigger. I slowly sit up, propping myself up on your shoulder so I can gain access to your neck. I can feel you flinch as my hot tongue glides wetly across your smooth flesh. The combined tastes of masculinity and your hypnotic cologne melt in my mouth, eliciting a coo of delight from all of my senses. I revel in your taste as my free hand continues to explore your strapped-in body. Licking your ear, I slowly undo your zipper. You're so caught up in my tongue ministrations that you hardly notice until I struggle to free your heavy cock.

What? Why would you want me to hold the steering wheel at this particular moment? Oh man! What are you doing? I am both delighted and horrified to take the wheel and stare as you rip off your shirt, and pull your pants down to your knees while traveling 80 miles an hour on the freeway. The rational side of me is asking what the hell you're thinking, and that we'll get pulled over. Lucky for you, the irrational horny side is shouting nasty suggestions inside my head and hoping we do get caught by a few lusty onlookers.

Finally lust conquers my sensibility and I wrap my aching hands around your deliciously hard manhood. I slide my fingertips up underneath your heavy balls, and as I lower my insatiable mouth to the head of your cock, I catch the unmistakable scent of masculinity. That sweet aroma just makes me want to taste you even more...I wish I were brave enough to ride you here, now, as you're driving... Since I can't get what I want right now, I'll just have to milk you of every last drop of your juices...

I quickly engulf your cock with my mouth and moan with pleasure. It's really been too long for either of us...and I want to take every last drop you have to give down my throat. I want to feel you as you pulsate between my lips, groaning and shuddering in orgasm. I need to take you...need to feel you...taste you...touch you...take you...mmmm...

This burning need...desire...have to taste your juices...I frantically devour you now, bobbing relentlessly on your cock. I need it...need it...neeeeedddd...mmmm...give it to me baby. Let me have it, let me take it all the way down my throat. I've never wanted it as badly as I do now...

I can feel you getting closer...closer...my eyes closed in anticipation, my lips and tongue a blur as they insistently worship your cock. I feel your body start to tense and your hips involuntarily rising toward my mouth. Mmmm...give me...give it to me...

Suddenly a powerful eruption floods my mouth, dribbles out from the corners of my sweet lips. I swallow greedily and lick my lips in anticipation of more of the feast you have given me. So delicious...

Hard to believe it all lasted only a few precious moments...then I was holding the steering wheel again as you pulled up your jeans and refastened them...I lovingly zipped you up and gave you a gentle squeeze, then laid my head back in your lap and drifted happily off to sleep...