Road Trip

Story Info
Vegas vacation turns into a sex fest.
1.6k words
3.58
33.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeftyD
LeftyD
1 Followers

Things were getting pretty hectic around our house so we decided to take a road trip. We called our friends in Las Vegas and told them we were coming up to see them. We got our daughter to watch the house and feed the animals, got the car ready and we were off.

About an hour on the road and already I was feeling horny. I took off my bra, pulled my shorts aside so he could see my now moist pussy. Slowly I started playing with myself. He was trying to keep his attention on the road but found it very hard. Glancing over to me, he started rubbing his now semi hard cock through his jeans. I grabbed my vibrator and started rubbing it on my clit. He reached over and slid his finger up along my slit feeling how wet I was.

When he no longer could handle it he just pulled off on the side of the highway and unzipped his pants and fucked me hard and fast. We both came with shuddering orgasms.

Getting back on the road we noticed that somewhere along the way we missed our turn off. We pulled off on a exit but there were no services so we just parked and looked at the map. As we looked at the map he started feeling my still naked breasts. Pinching each nipple just right to send shivers down to my pussy. It wasn’t long before his pants were back off and I was sucking his cock. The windows started to fog up and of course we didn’t notice any cars that were passing. We should have been keeping an eye open, all of a sudden there’s a knock on the window. I stop sucking and look up right to a policeman’s face. I had cum all over my face, so all I could do is smile at him.

We sat up and rolled the window down. He was a good-looking man in his mid 20’s. Big arms and a nice looking bulge in his pants. He didn’t have much to say except that it looked like I knew what I doing and wish he could get some. Well I jumped at that occasion. I looked at my husband and see if I could invite him in, he smiles and scoot over.

Before he got into the car, he undid his pants; right away I put my head down and started sucking him. Hubby in the mean time was using my vibrator on me. Mr. policeman put his head back and enjoyed his blowjob. Before long we were outside the car with me bent over sucking my hubby and getting fucked hard my Mr. Policeman. I was in heaven and came uncontrollably hard at least 3 times. After we were done Mr. Policeman said that the only ticket I would get would be a ticket to come blow him anytime I wanted to.

As we drove I kept teasing my hubby until we had to pull over and get a room. Although sleeping was the last thing we had in mind. We were early enough to go into the Jacuzzi. Luckily there wasn’t anyone in the pool or spa. I was hot and sore from sitting so I jumped into the pool while hubby went into the Jacuzzi. We were having a good time when all of a sudden the janitor came into the room to see if it was empty. Seeing that it wasn’t he left again. I then went over to cop a feel or two from hubby. As I got in the janitor came in again. I, in the mean time, noticed a pair of shorts floating. Looking at hubby, he had a big grin on his face; I ducked my head down to take a quick lick of his cock. With the janitor still in the room I then positioned myself on his lap so his cock was crammed up my pussy. Then the janitor went upstairs to a storage area, and looking down noticed us doing the dirty thing. He smiled at us and said,” Looks like fun”. I looked at him and then hubby, and signaled him to come and join us.

As he came in he locked the door behind him. He was walking and stripping at the same time so that when he got to us he was totally naked. I noticed his big body he must exercise a lot. His cock was a good 10 inches long and 4 inches thick. Thinking to myself how I was going to suck it? He climbed in and right away I went down on him. It was big but I managed to get it all into my mouth. Now hubby behind me ramming his cock into my pussy, David, the janitor, came, shooting cum everywhere. We then switched so David could put that monster in me. He teased my clit first of all, rubbing his big cock up and down. Then all at once he shoved it in; it reached the top and even hurt just a little. He fucked me hard and fast, which is the way I love it. We all came again then sat in the Jacuzzi talking and catching our breaths. We said thanks to David and went back to our room.

When we got back into the room we started talking about what had just happened. We both agreed that it was a blast. Now don’t get me wrong, I really am not a slut but someone who really means it when they say, “I never get enough sex”. I have to cum at least 3 times a day even if it means using my dildo. As we were talking about it hubby got another hard on. Even he couldn’t keep up with me but was giving it one hell of a challenge. We ended the night with a wild fuck on the table and sink.

First thing in the morning we were on the road again heading towards moms house. You see, we decided on stopping by at moms just for the heck of it. Hubby drove most of the way with me sleeping with my head on his lap. When I woke up, or should I say got woken up, he had ANOTHER big hard on. I unzipped his pants and started giving head like he has never had it before, and like I had never given before. He came so hard in my mouth I had to let it shoot all over my face, I just couldn’t swallow it all. I , then with a wet pussy, got out my vibrator and took off my pants facing him and started fucking myself with it. Ohhhhh it felt sooo good, rubbing it right on my clit. On every third or forth stroke I would shove it in. I came all over the front seat. Completely wore out, we got to moms, went out to dinner and enjoying a couple of hours with mom.

Teasing each other under the table made us realize how horny we were again. So we told mom that we were really anxious to get to Vegas and since it was only about 4 hours from her house that we were going to go ahead and leave after dinner. She wasn’t really happy with it but understood and we said our goodbyes and headed towards Las Vegas.

We arrived at the motel about midnight. We were tired and worn out. Checked into the room went in and took a long hot shower. After a shower and dinner we were back at out room hot and horny as ever. Out room looked right over the strip, so we could see the lights from out room. As I was looking out the window, hubby came up behind me with a hard on. Surprised at another one I dropped down to my knees and started sucking cock. As I sucked it he picked me up and carried me to the bed. Putting me down he licked his way down to my clit. Sucking it up and licking it down he brought me to a shuddering orgasm. Even all the sex we had had wasn’t enough for me. He climbed on top of me and with his cock, rubbed my pussy up and down before putting it in. I crabbed my vibrator and put it in-between us so it sent shivers up both of us. We went on for hours until we were hungry for food and drinks and of course some gambling.

We showered and got dress, me with a short mini and no undies and him with his sexy shorts and no undies, headed downstairs for some nightlife. Sitting across from hubby I uncrossed my legs and showed him my new shaved pussy. His eyes got big and you could see him growing in his pants. I kept doing that every once in a while just to tease him. I even showed a couple of old men the same way and they couldn’t believe it. I walked past them and said “only in Vegas” and smiled. They sent me over a drink with a smile. Hubby was getting soooo turned on by watching me show strangers what they are missing or if we could find one, someone to join again.

Heading back up to out room we noticed a door leading to the stairway. I looked at hubby and smiled. He understood what I was thinking and we headed up the stairs. When we got to the top floor it was locked. Right then he pulled out his cock and I bent over and sucked it till I couldn’t handle it anymore then he shoved it in me hard and quick. It was so cool thinking someone could walk in on us at anytime. I was hoping someone would.

We had a great road trip and can't wait to do it again. This time though I hope we have a couple join us for some wild sex games.

LeftyD
LeftyD
1 Followers