Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, those massages have gone way past what the massage profession considers normal. Debra and I have talked a lot about what we both have allowed them to do. We are at terms with that, it is fun and it feels good. Jack does not put his fingers inside, he does look and he does touch and Terry does the same with me.

So both of us have been masturbated to orgasm by them, that might be difficult to explain but it is a one way thing, a gift if you will.

I got to watch that, too, which is one hell of a kick in the ass and from what I read here, is a lot of you guy's fantasies. Think of the fun you can have with each other if your own wife would do that for you? Let you watch, I mean, while they willingly accept pleasure from another?

Society says that people should not do things like that, I say screw society.

No actual sex, no actual penetration, just touch and rubbing by someone who knows what they are doing and your mate gets to have pleasure while you watch?

Yea, it's a kick. I also discovered that Debra loves to watch me letting someone play, now that really is a kick. She gets hot as a pistol after, and we have a hell of a lot of fun with each other.

Neither one of them have taken off any clothing and they never will, it is not that type of situation. Some might look down on a couple doing something like that, but the truth is that it feels wonderful.

Before long we were on their tables, getting those long and luxurious strokes. With this couple, there no longer are any inhibitions, and before very long we were both quite naked.

Watching Jack at the foot of the table running his hands up Debra's legs, his thumbs slipping upwards and over her bulging lips is something that I know I am supposed to get upset about.

I don't. In fact that is where I learned that trick and I use it on my wife regular as clockwork.

Watching Debra's reactions are interesting. Her face screws up as she climaxes, I am fairly sure mine does the same. I remember glancing over at Debs one time, she was sitting up on the edge of the table watching. Jack was behind her, rubbing her sides and around to her tits, getting them all shiny with the oil he uses. Terry had my cock in her hands and was rubbing and squeezing me as Debs watched that in fascination.

Jack and Terry are worth the $240.00 they get for their sessions.

Then later, after they leave, damned if I don't manage to sometimes get it up again and Debs and I make love, at least usually. The massages are strangely almost like...foreplay? I do know that our own lovemaking is way more powerful with each other.

Real love makes sex lots better, that is truth.

Later, I also slept like a stone, good thing we set the alarm or I would have slept right through the meeting of the club I was supposed to attend.

+++

"Get up, honey. It's time." Debra was poking me, so I got up, took a quick shower.

I asked Debs what she was going to do.

"I guess I will go play the machines, see if I can win us some money." She told me. I gave her a big kiss and headed down to the party.

There was a guy I didn't know at the door, he checked my membership card. My seat was just to the right of the center of the stage, up front. The stage was maybe three feet off the main floor, the edge of it about six feet away.

A waitress came by so I ordered a drink. She had on a short black skirt, all she wore up top was pasties. No panty hose either, just panties. Easy to tell, they were pink and I could see the bottoms of them when she walked away. Now that was different, out on the casino floor they all wear black but have pushup bras on. Almost all of them are admirably endowed.

The lights went down over the audience, there was perhaps 25 or 30 of us in there. Talk about a sea of white hair. A comedian came out and told a dozen off color jokes, he was actually pretty good.

They announced the first dancer, she looked to be perhaps 20 years old and slender, but strong appearing. By the end of the 2nd tune she was naked, and it was clear she had everything waxed. She even lay down on a towel and spread her legs.

I looked, sure I did but it was not exactly what I would call exciting. The next one out was similar, she went through her paces just like the first one. Both of the first two had muscles in places that I don't even have places.

Then there was Sid. Now Sid is best described as spectacular, that I was interested in. She did a lot of those muscle poses, then off came her bikini top. She danced around, using her chest muscles to make her boobs hop up and down. She can do that one at a time or both at once.

Everyone was laughing, cheering, clapping, me too.

Sid looked down and saw me, she turned around and bent over, sliding her bottoms down right in front of me. Then she turned to face me and squatted down, good lord that woman has a mass of flesh between her legs.

Then I saw something I didn't know she could do, she actually opened her pussy up and closed it, just using her muscles. That was amazing to watch. I can only imagine what that might feel like, my Debs can do that a little bit but nothing at all like Sid could.

I couldn't help it, it was so completely naughty that I started to get an erection. Then Sid went back stage, the next one out was that Kathy we had met at breakfast.

She did the same thing Sid did, it was like she was dancing for me. When her bottoms came off, she was looking me right in the eyes, a half smile on her face. Hell, she appeared to be hung like a Horse herself. That was naughty too, and I was having fun. I also noticed the other girls were now moving around the audience in the room, I hadn't seen them come in. They were sitting in some of the men's laps, collecting bills as they went. Guys were having a ball, holding bills over each other's heads. Sid came over and sat on my knees, holding my shoulders as she leaned back.

"So what do you think, Danny? Do you like seeing me like this?" She whispered as I slipped her a 5 dollar bill. Her voice was husky and she looked pretty damp down there. She stayed there like that for a minute or two, until the song ended.

She slipped away and was replaced by Kathy, who was way more aggressive. Her hands came down and fondled my groin, I wanted to push her hands away but I didn't. I gave her a bill also. Kathy leaned forward and nuzzled my neck, her fake titties pressed against my chest.

"If you feel up for it, come on by my room, I am in 2420." She told me. Before I could answer, she slipped away.

I took a deep breath. Kathy was working the guy a couple of seats down from me, I saw Sid across the room with that Dave guy I had met earlier trying his best to feel her up and not having much success. It appeared that Sid was way stronger than he was, I almost laughed at that.

Just then some loud music came on, the announcer said something about the treat of the evening.

Then the house lights went lower.

I looked up, a woman stepped out onto the stage.

She had on a mask over her eyes, and what looked like a not very expensive wig on.

It took me a moment to realize, since the outfit was an ordinary bikini, with what looked like a flowery coverup over it. I had seen that same coverup down by the pool area.

That woman was my Debs!!

My jaw dropped, I almost could not believe this!

Debs danced around the stage, her mature body was in complete contrast to the younger women who had just been up there. The entire room fell silent for several long seconds.

"Holy shit! What a woman!" Someone in back of me called out. The whole place broke out in clapping as she danced around the stage.

Then Debs turned her back, reached behind and tripped her top. It fell loose, her hands came up to grasp the cups, and she turned again to face the crowd. They all broke out in more war whoops.

This was no overly muscled almost masculine body up there, this was clearly an in shape but soft appearing female. The mask added mystery to it somehow.

Debs dropped her top, her breasts bare for the crowd. Her flesh seemed darker, I realized she must have applied spray tan, or makeup of some kind. She danced two entire songs that way, then slipped back stage.

I figured that was it, no way in the world would my Debs go any further. Then a slow song came on, a leg appeared from behind the split in the curtain, working back and forth. I recognized that leg. Most of the guys were now on their feet. I glanced around, the other women that had been working the crowd were all gone.

Then Debra slipped through the curtain, she had on a wisp of cloth at her waist I had never seen before. There wasn't a hell of a lot to it, either, barely wide enough to cover her, with lace around the edges. She moved over and stood before me, looking down at me. I could see her eyes through the holes in the mask.

Her hands moved to her hips, grasping the waistband. She looked down at me and smiled, then mouthed the words, "I love you."

I realized I was holding my breath.

Next she tripped the catch, the wisp of cloth snapped loose and ended up in one hand.

There was my wife, completely naked up on a stage in front of over two dozen complete strangers, the only thing she had on was a mask.

And she was, in that exact instant, the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. With a last sidelong glance at me, Debra danced around the stage. She didn't lay down on the floor and spread her legs like the other women had, she didn't need to. There was nothing hidden at all.

There must have been over a hundred dollars that was tossed up onto the stage, Debs ignored that. As she went back through the curtain when the song ended, one of the other girls came out and collected the money.

I sat there in what I can only describe as surprise, shock. I was also as hard as I ever remember getting.

There were just two more numbers, Sid did one and one of the other women I didn't know did the other one.

+++

I waited outside the room for a half hour, but Debra didn't come out. I overheard several of the guys talking, all of them were talking about that mystery woman. It looked like some of them might be waiting for her to come out, also.

Then I figured she must have gotten by me so I headed up to our room.

Sure enough, she was sitting there in one of the chairs when I walked in. She had on one of the robes the hotel supplied.

"Hi, honey. Did you like the show?" She asked me.

"I don't believe that, never in a million years.....?" I managed.

"I have always wanted to, honey. You aren't upset, are you?" She asked.

"No. Good lord, no. You were the hit of the evening, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

"Goodie. That was a one time thing, I will never do anything like that again." She stood up, slipped the robe off her shoulders. She had on that same bikini she had when she stepped out onto the stage.

"Oh, God. Dance for me again, OK?" I asked.

"I can do you better than that." She gently pushed me back into a chair, straddled my legs.

"God, you showed off everything for those guys." I mumbled.

"Yep, I sure did. The gals told me I made them $97.00 on that last song alone." She laughed.

"Maybe you missed your calling!" I teased her.

"They really did like me, didn't they?" Debs asked.

"Yep, babe. They sure did." I had already gotten her top off and was worrying her bottoms down. I reached around her fanny and slipped my fingers up in there, finding her juicy as she can get.

"Looks like there is something I need to fix." I told her.

Yes, I did actually manage one more time, think about it. I am 70 years old, and that made four times in less than a full week.

Right there in the chair, her knees folded up towards me, her underwear pulled down just enough to manage it.

Things get bigger, too, with regular use. After all, I am hung like a Horse...well..a small Horse anyway.

+++

Thus far our trip was the naughtiest and most sex filled trip we have ever taken, and I will say that I do not feel my age at all. Well, sometimes, but she sure as hell keeps me on my toes and interested, that wife of mine.

The next morning we went down to get a bite to eat, there sat that Henry guy and Dave, the one with the lizard eyes. They waved us over, so we joined them.

Henry talked about the show, and when he mentioned the mystery woman I realized he hadn't recognized Debra. She sat there and ate, listening to him rave about how gorgeous she was without even changing expression.

But Dave kept looking at Debra oddly. I was thinking he knew, or at least thought he did.

"That was you, wasn't it?" He finally popped up with, asking her point blank.

Debra looked at me, I just shrugged.

"Uh huh." She told him with a smile. Henry got a startled look on his face at that, then he went off on how I was the luckiest guy on Earth and how he would love it if his own wife would do something like that.

Dave sat there with a shit eating grin on his face and didn't say anything.

Then Debra got up to go use the women's room, Dave leaned in and asked me if we ever did any swinging.

"No, of course not." I told him.

"When we get back home, how about my wife and I come over for a visit, she is quite a fox herself." He suggested.

This had Henry looking back and forth at us in surprise.

"Debs and I just aren't into that, OK?" I told him.

"OK. But we will see each other from time to time." Dave told me with a smirk.

"Why?" I asked. Hell, I didn't know him at all, and I know just about everyone in our tiny coastal town.

"My wife and I bought out the tire shop on main street." He told me with a grin.

"Walt's place?" I asked. Walt has been a fixture in our town for a couple of decades.

"Yes, that one." Dave grinned broadly.

"I see. Well, Debra was just having some fun, it's no big deal but it might be nice if no one said anything, OK?" I told him.

"My lips are sealed." He said with a grin.

+++

Debra came back, we finished breakfast and went back to our room.

I told her what Dave had said, and that he was going to be a local.

"Oh shit." She muttered.

"Yea, think about it. 600 miles from home and sure as hell we do something naughty and run into someone we will need to deal with?" I muttered.

"I was dancing mostly for you, honey." Debra told me. Then she started laughing.

"What is so funny?" I asked.

"I was thinking that if that guy ever shows up at my office, I will assign him to Old Doc Barker." She giggled.

Doc Barker is of course the mandatory actual Doctor they have on staff at the clinic Debra works at, all the rest of them are either Physician's Assistants or Registered Nurses.

He is well into his 80's.

+++

So that is what happened, I got to see my own wife up on a stage, naked as she could be in front of a room full of strangers.

Just a silly fantasy of hers, and something she did to tease me at the same time.

As luck would have it, just one of those guys turned out to be a local, something Debra didn't expect since our town does not even have a chapter of that man's club. The nearest one is 90 miles down the coast.

We have been home for about a week as I write this, so far there has been nothing. No comments, no stories going around, if there were I think I would have heard of it.

So maybe it will be nothing, who knows?

But I have this feeling deep down inside, that Dave guy did have eyes like a lizard and he did suggest that he and his wife might be interested?

Not our thing, that. Sure, we can get naughty from time to time, and it's a kick and keeps life interesting. But actually swing?

Nope. Not our thing.

Oh well. The trip sure was a hell of a lot of fun.

12