Field Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then..." he started, continuing his fantasy, while signaling for me to come and straddle him again. When my pussy, still clothed from the waist down, was hovering over his cock he started pulling them down. He got them down past my ass, and grabbed my ass, rubbing it.

"...Then, I get between the girls legs, put my cock to her pussy, and she tells me she's a virgin. But I stick it in, slow at first. I let her get used to it."

Before I knew what was happening, he stuck his fingers into me my bare pussy. I was so wet he had no trouble at all.

"...Then I pick up my pace, fucking her. I imagine her pussy is the tightest thing I've ever felt, kind of like yours here." He said, fingering me harder while I hovered over him on all hours, moaning, and rocking against his hand. ".. and I hammer away at her until I cum inside of her, with her begging me not to because she isn't on the pill." I was getting close to my own orgasm, with the way he was talking, with Trisha in the next room being pounded away at, and with his bare cock only inches away from me.

I remember crying out and that's about when he flipped me over on my back, and started pulling down my jeans, and my thong with it. As soon as they were off, he positioned the head of his cock at my entrance, and said "what about you? Are you on the pill?"

I don't know what hit me, but I replied in a higher, teenager-ish sounding voice, saying, "No, coach. Please don't cum inside of me!" with a wink. He groaned and pushed himself in. As wet as I was, it still took a few pushes to get it all the way in, but once it was, he pounded the hell out of me. I tried so hard not to be loud but couldn't help it.

He fucked me hard and fast, while we listened to the teenagers next to us, and trying not to match their noises. If we could hear them, they could hear us, right? But he seemed determined to make as much noise as possible, and the thought of being heard made hornier than ever.

After a few minutes of us fucking, putting on an audial show for our young neighbors in return for theirs, Shawn stopped, pulled out, and motioned for me to turn around and get on my knees. So I did. I helped guide his cock into me from behind while on my hands and knees, and once he was in, pushed my head down into the mattress and continued his attempts to fuck me into a coma. The couple next door must have started fucking against the wall because the wall was shaking a little in unison with the girl's moans, and that's about when I started to cum. Feeling my orgasm was approaching, reached down between my legs and started fingering my clit. That did it. I flew over the edge, cumming hard and keeping my face in the mattress so as not to make too much noise. When I was done cumming, Shawn grabbed both my hands, and held them behind my back while pumping away at me. In and out, I felt his cock growing, it felt thicker than when he first put it in me. Soon he let go of my hands, and held on to my hips and my ass, pulling me onto him. He started smacking my ass, a few times lightly and once he realized I liked it, he did it harder, soliciting a moan or gasp from me each time.

Then he stopped, and started to lie down on his back. I took the hint and climbed on top, and started bouncing away. He grabbed my tits as they bounced, and I leaned forward to have him suck on them, which he was all too eager to do. Then I slowed my pace and started talking again.

"So... do you ever think of these girls while you're fucking your wife?" I asked?

He pushed up into me hard a few times, and said "Are you kidding? You've never seen my wife. Of course I think of the girls, it's the only thing that helps me get a boner around my wife." He said.

"I think it would be hot, to watch you with about 2 or 3 of them at once..." I said. It would be hot to watch you fuck a girl hard from behind, or in the ass, while she was eating the pussy of one of her team mates, don't you think. I'd finger my pussy so hard watching that..." I said.

I then noticed the sexy noises next door had stopped and I wondered how long it had been quiet.

Shawn didn't seem to notice, he was going crazy trying to thrust his hips upwards into me. I was determined to tease him some more, but he wasn't having it. He quickly flipped me over onto my back again, spread my legs wide in the air, and started fucking me hard, and fast, then leaned down to kiss my neck, then let his face rest there on my neck while breathing heavily and fucking me hard.

"I'm gonna cum soon... OH god I'm gonna cum so hard...this is gonna..." He said, but never finished his sentence, while pounding me into the mattress. "You want it? You want my cum, don't you?" he said.

"Mmm... promise me when you cum in my pussy, that I can lick it all off your cock when you're done?" I said, desperately.

He didn't have to reply, just yelled out and exploded in me. There's nothing like feeling a guy's hot sperm hit the walls of your pussy, while throbbing inside of you.

When he was done draining his balls into my cunt, he pulled out, and straddled my face, pushing his cock into my mouth so I could lick it up. When he got too sensitive, he pulled out, and laid down next to me, and we both drifted off to sleep.

12