Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,398 Followers

It had been a little while after she started blowing me that she decided to caress my balls and a bit after that before she started to occasionally lick them. At that point, I knew I was pretty close to done for. Her cocksucking skills were already exceptional and I'd been enjoying the slow build of my orgasm as a result but feeling her tongue on my balls made my cock even harder and brought my orgasm even closer. I don't know if she was able to tell that I was getting closer but, once I was on the verge of cumming, she remained focused on sliding her mouth up and down my tool, even as my cock continued to become even thicker. Spewing into her mouth didn't end up being any less pleasurable the third time than it had been the first time. She swallowed my load without hesitation and nursed my cock until I was completely spent, then raised her head from my lap.

"Thank you again," she said with a smile, "I kind of expected that I'd enjoy that and I was right."

"Well, as I said," I replied, "we'll just need to plan a lot of road trips."

"They don't have to be work related, either," she suggested, shrugging with a smile when I looked over.

"Sounds good to me," I replied, "You ready to have me take care of you now?"

"Absolutely," she said, "but I'm going to make it a little easier for you, as long as you can keep your eyes on the road."

She had settled back into her seat and refastened her seatbelt as we'd been talking so she held the wheel for me to allow me to get my jeans and underwear back up. Once I was situated, she opened her jeans but, instead of sliding them down just a little, she took them off completely. Fortunately, the highway was still straight and wide open so I could safely steal glances at her legs as she was kicking her jeans off. Before I could reach over to stroke her pussy through her panties, though, she was sliding them off as well. It was much more difficult to keep attuned to the road as the teal material slid down her legs and, despite just having cum, I could feel the blood trying to return to my spent cock. She didn't make focusing on driving any easier when she propped her feet up on the dashboard and raised the bottom of her shirt up so that her orange bush was fully visible. My only option was to cover it with my hand so that I wasn't tempted to stare at it or worse lean over to lick it. Trust me when I say that it was calling out to me to do just that.

With my eyes on the road, I reached over and slid my fingers along her flat abdomen toward her pussy, causing her to giggle. My fingers went through her trim bush and found the soft, slippery folds of her pussy. With her jeans and panties gone, it was easier to alternate between sliding a finger in and out of her slippery pussy and gently caressing her clit. It wasn't long before she was moaning and rocking her hips, which didn't surprise me based on how wet she'd been to begin with. Sucking my cock obviously got her pretty worked up and, as long as I could successfully get her off, this suggested that she'd remain into sucking me off. I had absolutely no issue with regularly slipping my cock into Kendra's talented mouth any more than I had an issue with regularly burying my face in her pussy. I figured we'd need to keep things discreet for work but I also figured that was doable.

I did still glance over occasionally, either for a quick peek at her pussy or at the expression on her face, but as we got closer to the city, I knew that was going to become more risky. Fortunately, she was very clearly getting close to cumming again based on the way her hips were rocking and the noises she was making. I continued stroking her clit and finger-fucking her, noting that her pussy was becoming wetter and more engorged the closer she got to cumming and thinking how nice it would be to stick my cock back in there again. She was starting to twitch a bit, too, even as she was tensing up and her breathing was sounding like a Lamaze exercise. She appeared to have the armrest on the door and the console between us in a death grip until she finally gasped and her body started shaking. I didn't stop what I was doing, wanting the pleasure to go on for her as long as possible. Her orgasm did appear to be pretty intense and went on for a significant amount of time. Even once she appeared to be done, I left my hand on her pussy, though I did stop stroking her clit.

"You seem to be able to make me cum no matter what you do," she finally said, "I can't even tell you how much I like that."

"You're no slouch at making me cum, yourself," I replied.

When she opened her eyes again and realized how close we were to the city, she brought her feet down from the dashboard and grabbed her panties and jeans. I brought my finger to my mouth and tasted her juices.

"You sure you don't want to leave those off," I asked, "and let me go down on you in the parking garage?"

"Very tempting," she replied, "but I'd rather just get naked with you at my place after work. You can eat me all you want there."

"Sure, you say that now," I told her, "but wait until I make your head explode."

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,398 Followers
12