Road Trip

Story Info
Travel should always be this fun!
1.3k words
3.59
34.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been planning on this trip for several months now. It was not really a vacation, just a long weekend trip to see a part of the state that we had not seen since moving here four years ago.

Because it would involve two nights spent in a motel, and everyone knows that staying in a motel means sex like you wouldn't do at home, we had packed various items with us to make the trip enjoyable and memorable.

Bags packed and the dog fully settled in the back seat we headed down the freeway for the first part of our trip. For years she has worn button front blouses while we were on trips into the mountains where the chances of meeting other rigs was pretty slim and unbuttoned her blouse so I could see her boobs bounce. On the back mountain roads this works fine, I turn the mirror at an angle and can watch without taking my eyes off the road more than I normally would when looking in the mirror.

Driving down the freeway, where it's pretty smooth didn't provide quite the same kind of show, but it did add a bit more thrill as there were cars passing by us from time to time and it was at a much slower rate than when meeting someone going the other direction like on the back roads. I started out telling her when someone was coming up to pass, but pretty soon someone made it beside us before I noticed. While I noticed that she was a bit embarrassed, she also didn't cover up.

I thought about asking her to play with her pussy while we were driving, but then had a better idea. We had packed an overnight bag with just our toys in it, and it was on the back seat instead of in the trunk. A few weeks before I had ordered in a cordless vibrator that we could use without having to be right next to each other. Since it was nearly lunch time I had her dig it out and slide it in her pussy. After a few quick vibrations I was distracted with the traffic and then a sign came up that told us the next town was only a few miles away. Telling her to button up her blouse, I took the next off ramp and started looking for a place to grab some lunch.

She must have forgotten about the vibrator, or didn't expect me to use because when I hit the button briefly while we were standing in line she nearly jumped the railing, and immediately turned red. With the people talking and the music playing I am sure no one could hear the buzzing but the idea was there. Nice guy that I am, I didn't hit the button again until we had our meal and were sitting at a booth in the corner, well away from other diners. Keeping the vibrator off while she ate, I turned it on while were walking out and didn't turn it off until we were back in the car, hitting the onramp for the freeway and her blouse was again open for my viewing enjoyment.

Road trips, especially long ones make it hard to maintain the excitement levels for the whole trip. This trip was no exception. Soon the sun beating in on her caused her to cover up again before she got a sunburned. The vibrator was fun but I couldn't hardly keep it going all the time we were driving or expect her to stay excited for the four or five hours.

Opting to take what I had started in the restaurant, I started playing with the various speeds on the vibrator while having her pull her pants down and play with her Pussy. When I thought she was getting close to cuming I would slow it down and as she calmed down I would speed it back up. After ten or fifteen minutes I cranked it up and had her put her feet on the dash and recline her seat so her pussy was open for me to see. (And anyone passing us at the time-even though no one did.) Then I started telling her to make herself come and that I wanted to see her fingering her clit until she couldn't take it anymore. Only after she came would I turn off the vibrator.

She was soon groaning as she came on her hand and had nearly slid completely down in the seat. Following her climax and pleading I shut off the vibrator and told her to remove it for now, but to stay where she was for a few more miles.

As she calmed down we went from sex mode to travel mode and she pulled her clothes back in place for the rest of the drive to our destination.

Once checked into the motel we discussed if I would again get her to climax first or if we would use some of the toys on me. Since she had been the one excited most of the day it only made sense that we continued that here in the motel. My day would come on the drive home.

One of our newest toys we had wanted to try for awhile is a cordless "magic wand" type vibrator. Sold at most department stores it is supposed to be for massage, but when used on the female anatomy it has a decidedly different outcome.

While vibrators are not normally something she likes, this trip we were pushing the boundaries pretty far so why stop now. Laying a towel on the bed I put her on her back and had her spread her arms and legs like we would if I was to tie her to the bed. (Knew I should have thrown in some rope). Telling her to Not move her arms or legs I brought out the vibrator and turned it on its lowest setting.

The groan gave me an indication that perhaps this time the vibrations were not feeling too bad. Turning up the speed a bit, I had to remind her that she was "tied down" and could not pull her legs up.

One of the things she does that I love to watch, is she squirts when I have gotten her very excited and then comes. I could tell this would be one of those times if she would let me get her to that point. Each increase in speed made it harder for her to keep her legs down. Because I wanted to see her squirt I told her to pull her legs up high.

Without touching her with my hands she was nearing climax. Turning it up one more notch I also pressed it harder down on her mounds, making more contact with her clit. At the same time I used my other hand to hold her lips open so I could watch her squirt. My timing was off a bit, but not much, and in a few seconds I was rewarded with several big squirts as she came.

What was different this time was that she didn't stop coming after those first squirts. I think she would have kept coming far longer but the imaginary ropes were not adequate to keep her still and she clamped her legs shut and pulled the vibrator away while yelling for me to stop, stop, STOP!

Giving her a bit of time to calm down I had her roll over on her stomach and arch her back up high so I would have better access. After climbing on top of her my cock slide into her pussy easily. Watching her cum like that has made me so horny I knew I would only last a few strokes, but it was worth it to feel her pussy clamping down on my cock as I climaxed myself.

After a quick shower we were soon sleeping the sleep of great sex.