Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Now others know of his submission.
3.7k words
4.46
174.2k
82

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlltec
jlltec
595 Followers

"We're going out to a friend's house in a little while."

"Where are we going?"

"To my friend Gail's house, I have never met her husband, they live in a secluded area of the neighborhood on the river."

"OK, are we having drinks or what?"

"Yea a few drinks, I just want to meet them and them you."

You walk over to me and put your hand on my crotch. "I noticed a few stray hairs this morning where they shouldn't be, why don't you go take a shower, shave and I'll lay out your cloths."

I started to get hard. I keep my pubic area shaved as a silly sign of my sometimes submissiveness to my wife, I knew where she wanted me to shave.

"Sure, I'll do that." And off I went

I took my shower and shaved everything off. Afterwards, I sat on the edge of the tub and carefully removed any stragglers on my balls and finished a close shave around the base of my shaft. I was hard of course, I always get hard shaving for her. Afterwards I left the bathroom and walked into the bedroom. My wife was lounging on the bed, fully dressed, I was very naked. There were no cloths laid out for me, she sometimes will do that if we are running late..

"What do you want me to wear?"

She got up, walked to me and cupped my balls. "You wearing it, you're going like this."

I flushed, turned a deep shade of red and just look at her smiling face.

"I told my friend how attentive you were toward me and we talked about it over lunch. I told her of your sometimes submissiveness, of your shaving, of how much I love you and you love me. She said her husband has been hinting about her being more dominate. I though this may be a good way to give them both a push into a new relationship. You don't mind do you honey?"

I did mind and I was scared to death, but my cock was giving me away. It was very hard and dripping a little.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I mean, it's going to be very embarrassing for me to be naked in front of the three of you and shaved on top of that! You really want me to do this?"

"First of all, I already told her about your shaving, now she just wants to see it for herself, and anyway, it's about time others know you shaved for me. Second, you like being naked for me, you'll love the embarrassment of being naked in front of strangers, and lastly you'll be doing this for me because I asked you to do it, and that, I know is enough of a reason to go......naked and hard and shaved. Isn't it?"

This woman really knew me. "Yes, I'll do it for you."

"I knew you would, let's go." She pinched and rolled both of my nipples in her fingers and then gave my balls a nice firm squeeze.

I followed her downstairs, into the garage and into the passenger seat of her car. She was acting as if everything was normal. This was surreal.

"You may want to lean the seat back and get below the window edge for the drive."

I was now lying on my back, naked and hard as she drove out of the driveway. I was grateful for the dark evening and warm weather. My heart was beating a mile a minute.

It was only about a 15 minute drive and it was totally uneventful.

The car coasted to a stop and she said we were there. I put my seat up. We were in a secluded driveway of an upper middle class home. There were no neighboring homes in sight, it was wooded. She reached over and stroked me a few times and said she would go to the house and get Gail. With that she left the car and walked to the front door. From where I was sitting I could see Gail answer the door and they both talked and looked toward the car. Then they both started walking toward me. Now the reality of this scene was setting in and I was more than scared and about to be very embarrassed.

They both walked to the passenger side of the car and my wife opened the door. The interior lights went on and she told me to get out and meet Gail. I got out and stood in their driveway, naked and hard. Gail looked at me, my cock and then turned to my wife.

"I can't believe he actually agreed to this!"

"He'll do what I ask, within reason, wouldn't you?"

My voice cracked." Yes honey, I will."

Gail said, "I love his shaved cock. My god he's hard. When was the last time he came?"

I hadn't though about it but it was clear my wife hadn't let me cum for about a week, and it showed in my desperate cock.

"The last time he came was eight days ago. I have been keeping him hard and denied for this night. I wanted it to be a large orgasm and a lot of cum."

This was the first time she mentioned I would have an orgasm in front of Gail and her husband. I was shocked and looked at her with wide eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, you're going to cum from my friends. I don't know exactly when or how, but you will cum."

My cock throbbed.

Gail noticed it and said," That is amazing. Look at his cock. He's standing here naked, embarrassed in front of two fully clothed women who are talking about how easily he is manipulated, openly discussing the most personal things, and his cock is bouncing in excitement."

My wife said, "Its part of his desire to be submissive to me. He wants me to control his cock and his orgasms. He wants to please me, don't you honey? You like the embarrassment of me telling you to do things you wouldn't normally do or want to do, but will do if I ask."

"Yes, it's true"

My wife squeezed my balls and lovingly stoked my cock a few time. "We have a lot to talk about with Gail and Rick, don't we honey?"

My heart was in my throat. What else? She wasn't going to tell them all of my fetishes was she?

As if she could read my mind she leaned in and whispered in my ear," A lot to talk about don't we my little cum eating husband?"

I stood stock still. She wouldn't!

Gail said, "What did you say?"

"Nothing, just a little secret between us." She smiled and let go of my hard on.

Gail said, "Shall we go in and meet Rick? He is totally going to freak. I have told him a little of what to expect, but I'm sure he doesn't expect this."

We turned and started walking toward the house about 100 feet away. My wife told me to put my hands behind my back and she held them together by grasping my thumbs. My cock and balls swayed and bounced lewdly. Gail couldn't or wouldn't take her eyes off of it. "Very nice." was all she said. At the door I paused slightly.

My wife said, "This is the real embarrassing part isn't it? Being naked in front of two woman is one thing. You have been naked in front of me thousands of times, and naked in front of Gail was something. I told you to do and you did. Now you're going to be naked in front of another male. Someone who is normally a dominate role model. And here you are shaved, naked and hard, walking between two women who are obviously in control." She swatted me playfully on the ass. "You want your cock controlled? You want your orgasms controlled? You want me in control? Then this kind of thing might happen."

Gail opened the door and said, "After you." We walked in and they each took a hand, anticipating my overwhelming desire to cover up. Now I had no choice. I was so embarrassed I felt like I was going to die. My cock was giving me away again. The girls were all smiles.

Rick was standing by the fireplace with a drink in his hand, waiting, and watching television. He turned when we walked into the room. His mouth literally dropped open and his eyes looked as if they would pop out of his head.

Gail said, "Rick, meet my friends."

The girls walked me over to him, still holding my hands. My wife release my right hand and I instinctively reached out to shake hands. Rick shook my hand and said, "Holly shit.," and just stared at my cock, then looked at my wife and then Gail.

Gail said, "Be a dear and get our guests a drink."

My wife said she would have a vodka tonic and said I didn't need anything. She wanted me totally sober for the evening. "It will be a little harder on him if he stays sober, and I think we would both like that, wouldn't we?"

I just looked down in embarrassment.

Rick left for the kitchen and Gail said, "Did you see the look on his face, it was priceless."

My cock was pulsing a little. My wife put her hand on my heart and smiled. "Feel this." Gail did the same and said, "It's beating out of your chest, are you OK?"

I said, "Yea, I just never expected to be here, like this."

It's OK honey, it will get better, just do as I say, I'll take care of you." And my wife kissed me on the cheek.

Rick returned and my wife said, "Let's talk." She sat in a chair across from the couch. Rick and Gail sat on the couch, my wife motioned for me to come to her. "On your knees, next to me, legs spread."

I couldn't believe she wanted me to be so exposed. I kneeled and spread my legs. She looked at me and said, "A little wider honey, I want you totally exposed, hands on your legs."

I spread my legs further and looked at my cock and balls, now totally exposed to these two strangers. I glanced up, they were staring at my cock. Gail was smiling and Rick had a look of amazement on his face. I looked at my wife, she was smiling that smile she gets when she is in control. Serene, dominate and knowing I will now do anything she could possible think of asking me. I may be in trouble, I thought.

My wife said,"First of all, let's get a few things straight. My husband loves me very much and I love him. He is not my slave, he is my husband. He has a very responsible job and he is a good provider and my best friend. The fact that he is here naked in front of the two of you is an indication of how much he loves me and how much I love him. Every once in a while he likes to be submissive in our relationship, and when we agree he will be submissive, he promises to be submissive to my every wish. He is not a wimp. I love his cock and we love to make love, and we do often. My dominance is not 24/7, but more for fun, but taken seriously when we do it. He does what I ask when I am being dominate and he is being submissive. We are not public about this, in fact this is the first time anyone has known about this. Any questions so far? We will answer everything honestly and without hesitation, so fire away."

Gail asked, "Why is he shaved?"

"Honey, why don't you answer.".

"It makes me feel more naked when I'm naked. It makes me feel more submissive when I am being submissive. It's our little secret. It's something I have to tend to daily and that makes me or keeps me horny."

Rick, "So you shaved it because she asked you to shave?"

"No I shaved it first, little by little until it was all gone. Then my wife realized it was a sign of my submission and it embarrassed me a bit. I have kept it shaved since."

Gail. "How does it feel being the only naked person in a room, shaved and hard, and we're strangers?"

Me. "It is incredibly embarrassing. It's almost impossible for me to do, but it is also very exciting because my wife asked me to do it. She told me to do it. I could not tell her no, or at least, I didn't want to tell her no."

There was another 10 minutes of mundane questions, then.

Gail, with a smile. "What did you whisper in his ear before you came in here?"

I was now totally screwed. I turned a bright shade of red and slowly turned to look at my wife. She was smiling. "Do you want to answer this or do you want me to answer this?"

I swallowed hard. "You better."

"OK then, look into Gail's eyes and do not look down or away, just look right at her."

I did, Gail was looking at me with a quizzical look in her eye.

"My husband, after we make love and he cums in me, goes down on me and licks his cum from my pussy."

Gail's eyes got bigger as my wife paused to let that statement sink in.

"Now, every time he cums, I feed him his cum."

Gail's eyes were huge,

Rick said, "Gross."

Gail slowly turned and looked at him and said, "No, that is so hot!" She looked at me and them my wife. "Will he eat his cum tonight for us?"

My head snapped to look at my wife. She was smiling. "I asked you to look into Gail's eyes"

I slowly turned back to look at Gail, she was staring right at me, not my cock, but my eyes.

"Answer her"

"Yes, I will eat my cum for you if it is fed to me by my wife."

Gail's eyes were even bigger, she looked at my cock and saw it bounce. "Oh my god, he loves this, look at his cock!"

The three of them looked at my cock, it was dripping pre-cum and was very hard, strained and almost purple. It looked like it was ready to break.

My wife said, "Gail, ask Rick now."

"Rick, look at his cock. Would you like to have a cock that hard and need to cum as badly as he needs to cum? Would you like to be stripped and naked in front of two women? Would you like your loving wife to know your deepest fantasies and help you realize them? Do you want me to control your cock, your orgasms, and your body? I know the answer to all those questions Rick, do you?"

Rick look as if he was in a trance, just staring at my cock.

My wife said, "Rick, Gail thinks you could both benefit from expressing your submissive desires and experimenting with it a little. Not right now, right now we're going to enjoy our drinks, talk and we'll leave early. Is that OK?"

Rick looked away from my hard on, glanced at my wife and then said to his wife, "Yea, OK. I'd like that"

Gail was obviously happy.

I got a little more comfortable with my hard on and relaxed a bit. There were a number of questions about my cum eating, orgasm denial and general questions about my submissiveness and my wife's growing interest in dominance. I still hadn't had a drink and was getting a little nervous about the three everyone else had. Gail wasn't going to let me out of this house without me being fed my cum.

My hard on popped up a little more thinking about the embarrassment of my situation and the humiliation of eating "it" for them. It didn't go unnoticed by the girls.

My wife, "What made your cock bounce and strain just then, honey?"

I turned and looked at her.

"Come on honey, we're all friends here, you're the only one naked, shaved and hard, well naked and shaved anyway, but we are all friends, what made your cock twitch?"

I just looked at her, really embarrassed now. There was a long pause.

She continued,"I'll answer for you, OK. You want to cum and then you want me to feed you your cum in front of Rick and Gail. It would be about the most embarrassing thing that could happen, wouldn't it? Look at Gail and Rick, don't look away and answer these questions. Do you want to cum?"

I was looking at Rick, then Gail. She looked like she was going to cum. "Yes."

"Do you want me to feed your cum to you so you can swallow it all?"

I was now just looking at Gail, her eyes were almost pleading. "Yes."

"Look only in Gail's eyes and answer in a full sentence."

"I want to cum and then I want you to feed me all of my cum."

Gail looked like she was going to pass out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, maybe you should stand up, face me and say it again."

I did what she asked.

Standing naked in the middle of the room having just said out loud I wanted to cum and be fed my cum in front of two strangers was crazy. Now I felt like I was going to pass out.

My wife, "Gail, will you go get three pillows and a large beach towel. Rick, move the coffee table out of the middle of the room."

Rick and Gail were back in a flash and now seating on the couch, my wife stood and motioned me to the middle of the room, facing the couch.

"I want to bring you to the very edge of coming two or three times, OK. Remember, don't cum, but get as close as you can. Are you ready?"

With that she stood behind me and reached around, grabbing my cock, and lifted it up toward my stomach, exposing my balls. She had a firm grip and she slowly started pumping, pulling down hard stretching my cock head. There was a soft moan from Gail, we both glanced her way. She was mesmerized.

She brought me to the edge and I stopped her. I was rock hard and pointing up. I was gasping

Next she turned me sideways, grasped my balls with on hand and the other hand did it again. I stopped her just moment before I came. My hips were thrusting and I was breathing hard. Both Rick and Gail were squirming in their seats.

She moved me back and put a pillow on the floor. She laid the beach towel over the pillow and spread it out and told me to lie down with my head on the pillow with my knees pulled up to my chest. I was out of it now, I was just following orders if it would bring me relief. She told Gail to kneel on my right and Rick on my left and pull my knees to my chest and my butt up. She placed two pillows under my butt bending me in a "C" shape, my cock not far from my face. She kneeled between my upturned legs.

"You are now totally exposed, even your ass is now mine" With that she lubricated her index finger with the pre-cum from my cock and slowly slid it into my upturned rear. I gasped, as did Gail. With her other hand she grabbed my cock.

"Do you like my finger up your ass? You can tell me."

"God yes" was all I could say as she slowly finger fucked my ass.

"OK, this is it, when you are ready to shoot, I want you to open your mouth, and we're going for a shot right into your mouth. Gail will feed you the rest after you have cum."

I glanced at Gail who was transfixed by my position, my hard cock and my finger fucked ass. "Look into my eyes as long as you can"

She lowered her face so I could see her and my cock at the same time. She started a very slow and torturous masturbation. I knew it would only be long seconds.

"Oh my god." was the last thing I said as I shot a huge stream toward my face and my opened mouth. A perfect shot. The other five or six spasms hit my face, my neck, my chest, my stomach and then flowed down my cock. I was in a total spasm and Gail and Rick couldn't hold me in position.

"OK, put his legs down. Now lick my hand clean." I did.

"Gail get a spoon from the kitchen."

She was up, gone and back in what seemed like a second. My eyes were closed and my dick was still in small spasms.

"Feed him Gail."

I heard her say open and I did, a spoon full of cum went into my mouth and I swallowed.

Gail said, "Oh my God."

She fed me five or six times until I assume all my sperm was gone.

"We're going now, Gail will you help me get him up and let's bring him to the car. The next thing I remember was sitting in the car. My wife was in the driver seat, the windows were down and Gail and Rick were outside my window.

My wife said, "Gail, lean in here a second" She did.

"Wipe that last drop of cum from the end of his cock."

It was the first time Gail touched my dick and took a drop of cum from the end of my penis.

"Rick, lean in here" He did

"Open your mouth" He did for some reason, he still looked like he was in a trance and hadn't spoken.

"Put your finger in his mouth" Gail did, he did not protest. He licked it clean.

Gail just looked at him with wide eyes and a knowing smile.

My wife said, "Thanks for a great evening. We'll see you both again, I'm sure."

And with that we drove home.

"Did you have a good evening honey?"

"Great, but I think I need to fuck you."

"Oh, you do, you definitely do."

jlltec
jlltec
595 Followers