Road Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this?" she asked.

"Yes, although it's a bit difficult to get much movement."

She smiled down at me, then moved her hands down my body until they were pressing against my hip bones. Then, to my surprise, she pushed down with her arms and lifted herself upwards, my cock sliding out of her tunnel as she rose. She then lowered herself with her arms and engulfed me once again. She repeated the movements, lifting slightly higher the next time so I only had the head of my shaft inside her, then she lowered herself once again until her weight was taken entirely on her pussy. She did that several more times before pushing herself upwards slowly, then simply lifting her hands and dropping hard downwards, her pussy thudding against my pelvic bone. She did this several times after that, grimacing after each drop. I moved my hands to twist and squeeze her nipples and watched as she closed her eyes and began panting as she approached her release.

Even though I had been stimulated by Celeste earlier, I was more fascinated to watch Ali than to feel myself approach my release. The staccato nature of the movements did not do much for me, although it was obvious that they did for her. I was still well short of my crisis when she increased the frequency of her movements and then, after dropping for a final time, she simply held my hips and moved her pussy back and forth on me, stimulating her clit against the root of my cock as I felt the head move sideways deep inside.

She came hard, biting her lower lip to stifle her scream as her body tensed then began shuddering with the power of her release. I felt her talented cunt gripping and releasing my cock and I knew that had I been further along I would have had my cum milked from me completely. Slowly she relaxed, as much as she could in that position, then unwrapped her feet from around her neck and placed them beside my hips as she leant forwards, milking the last sensations from her clit. She bent forwards and kissed me.

"Thank you, honey, that was wonderful. Bet you haven't had anyone do it like that before, eh."

"No, never. It's definitely a first I'll remember forever."

"Mmmm, yeah all the guys like it here too. Now, your turn. Please fuck me and cum in me, darling."

I gripped her hips and began moving her back and forth on my cock, feeling the head rubbing over her cervix and stimulating the sensitive zone on the front of her love tunnel. She watched me at first, then, as her breathing increased in speed and as I began to approach my orgasm, she arched her back and neck, closing her eyes as she rocked her pelvis back and forth in time with my movements. I felt my cum gathering, waiting for release, closer, closer, until with a final thrust my first spurt shot against the end of her vagina, followed by a series of powerful spurts as waves of ecstasy washed through me. I vaguely heard her give a stifled cry then go rigid, before I felt her vaginal muscles begin milking me, pulling out every last sperm through my cock. She lay forward onto my chest, I pulled the cover over her and we slept, just as we were. At some stage during the night she must have left me and returned to her bed, but I heard nothing.

I awoke as the sun shone on my face, aware I was alone in bed, remembering Ali's visit and our lovemaking. Waves of remorse washed over me. I had betrayed Celeste, my lovely Celeste, with whom I'd shared heaven the previous night. I'd left her to sleep alone, but instead of me sleeping alone, I'd made love to another woman. Should I tell her? What should I do? What should I say? What could I say to make it right? Would she leave me, after we'd just found one another? I felt like I was standing at the edge of a bottomless pit with the only choice being to jump. Why had I betrayed Celeste? The question kept running through my head, unanswerable, yet demanding an answer.

I dressed, visited the bathroom, then began packing my bedroll away, readying my bike and myself for the road. Maybe I should just leave; ride off into the sunrise and never have to face Celeste. Then it was too late.

"Good morning, Hank."

Her beautiful, sexy, husky voice carried easily the short distance from her trailer to me.

"Good morning, darling," I replied, cursing myself for not having left by now. I walked towards her, captivated by her as she walked to meet me, dressed in full leathers with her jacket unzipped to her navel. "How was your night?"

"I had a wonderful night," she said, smiling, "You were so right, it was much more comfortable in bed than it would have been in a bedroll on the ground. I can just imagine waking this morning with bruises and rub marks all over my body if I'd been here, making love with you all night."

Again, at the thought of making love with Ali last night, the remorse washed through me. I stopped and turned away from her, but she continued to walk to me and hugged me.

"Whatever's wrong, sweetheart," she asked softly, trying to kiss me as I evaded her lips.

"I betrayed you last night, darling, with Ali. She came to my bed and we made love. I'm sorry. Now I need to go before I have to look into your eyes and see the hurt I've caused."

I tried to pull away but she held me firmly, while at the same time I felt and heard her laughing gently. Laughing? I certainly didn't see anything funny here. I opened my eyes and looked at her, seeing her beautiful, smiling face with a hint of concern in her eyes.

"Honey, we're not married. If you made love to Ali, that's great. Lucky Ali. We can make love with whoever we like, whenever we like. We are separate people, we are not joined in marriage, and even if we were, or when we are if that day ever comes, we'll still be separate people and we can still choose to love whoever we want to. If I told you I made love with Tiny, would that make you any happier?"

I snapped my head around, looking into her face, looking to see the lie. "You're joking, aren't you? Tell me you didn't."

Instead of the waves of betrayal that had been filling me a few seconds earlier, I now felt the green-eyed monster of jealousy vying with feelings of having been betrayed. She couldn't have, could she? Surely she was just saying this to make me feel better. It wasn't working. I looked towards the trailer where she'd slept and was in time to see Tiny exit through the doorway to her room, a smile on his face as he looked towards us. She had; the truth hit me like a lead weight.

"You did too, you fuckin' whore. I would have thought I could trust you but no, not you; you had to lure Tiny to your door and then make love with him all night. I can just imagine his huge cock fitting into your cunt, squashing your clit as his body squashed you into the mattress. Well, that's it the . . . . . . . "

I felt her hand strike me across my face, not hard, just enough to make me stop my tirade. I looked at her, her face red and furious, hands on her hips.

"Don't you ever call me a whore again." She spoke slowly and in a deep, serious voice. "Just because you can't handle your feelings, don't blame it on me or anyone else. Have you never felt jealousy before? And the irony of the whole situation is that we each did exactly the same thing; we each made love with another. I felt wonderful afterwards and even more so when I heard Ali arrive back in her room after obviously spending time with you. You, on the other hand, felt guilty about your lovemaking with Ali, then, to cap it all off, you acted like a jealous husband when you found I'd been with Tiny. Geez, man, pull yourself together. If you can't handle your emotions then maybe I'll need to run a course for you. I love you. That doesn't mean I'll be faithful only to you; that just isn't in my nature and, from what I can tell from last night, it isn't in yours either. Now, are you ready to act like a civilized human or do you need more time?"

I felt like an emotional mess. I quickly reviewed the situation; remorse, betrayal and jealousy are all very powerful emotions, I realized, and I knew I didn't have the need or justification for any of them, yet I had felt them powerfully. I also knew I had no idea how to deal with them healthily. I looked up at her and grinned sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, darling, I think I'll take you up on that course. Please forgive me, honey."

I took a step towards her, not knowing whether I'd be embraced or slapped again, but hoping for the embrace. She wrapped her arms around me and we hugged and kissed.

"You guys Ok?" asked Tiny as he sauntered towards us, a puzzled look on his face after observing the whole scene.

"We're fine," I replied with a smile, struggling to see him as my lover's lover instead of a rival for her affection, "I trust you had an enjoyable night."

"Oh yes, that babe's hot as hell. You're a lucky man, just remember that, and it's good to share luck around." He guffawed at his own comment. "Ali's great too, eh?"

I smiled a genuine smile, the remorse and jealousy gone now. "Yes, she's great. A truly unique experience."

"Yeah, I reckon I trained her well," he replied unashamedly.

We followed the breakfast smells towards the grill and Celeste and I sat apart from the others, discussing my emotional issues until I'd realized how stupid I must have seemed to her this morning. We'd both had an enjoyable time last night and would again together or with others in future. I simply had to accept that we were separate people who could make their own choices. Once we'd finished eating we collected coffee sat together again.

"So tell me what it was like with Ali."

I told Celeste how amazing it was that Ali could take me completely inside her despite her diminutive size, and also about her contortions.

"You certainly won't get me doing that," she said, "Do you want to hear about the fun I had with Tiny?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I'd love to hear that."

"Well, I hadn't been in bed long when there was a knock on the door. I asked who it was and Tiny told me, then asked if I'd mind some company. Well, of course I knew immediately what he was after and told him to come on in. After all, I was horny from a day having my pussy vibrated on the bike and also from our shower together, so I was hot to trot. He came in and I threw back the covers, showing him I was naked in the dim light, an implied invitation which he accepted. He pulled his trousers down and climbed in beside me.

"Obviously, we didn't just go to sleep. We aroused each other and I felt his cock growing and growing until it felt like a log of wood. I pulled the covers off and had a look. It was about the size of your forearm, well, it looked like that anyway. He aroused me manually then sucked my clit, quickly making me cum. I love cumming on a guy's tongue but it's never enough; only a prelude, never the real thing. So he then suggested he could lie on his back and I could be in control.

"We did that and slowly I managed to take his girth, feeling my vagina stretch around his log. At least it wasn't as big as a baby's head. Then I felt him hit the end, but when I checked he had about three inches to go. I moved up and down on him, each down thrust forcing a little more inside me. I've never felt that full. I could feel my insides repositioning themselves to make room for my vagina to elongate, and elongate it did until after probably half an hour I was sitting on him fully, my clit pressing against his hairy pubic bone. It was an amazing feeling.

"Gradually we began moving together, back and forth. As we moved, it became easier and more pleasurable. I could feel his cock pressing against the end as I moved on him. Then I began lifting and dropping; so far to lift until he was almost out; so far to drop back down as he re-impaled me on his tree trunk. The feeling was incredible. I could only stand a few minutes of that until I came hard. It was wonderful, so filling, so fulfilling." Celeste paused for a few seconds, reliving the very pleasurable experience.

"Then he rolled me over so he was on top but fortunately he took his weight on his elbows so I could breathe easily. Then he humped his back to remain inside me as he began sucking and nibbling at my breasts, using his fingers on the other nipple. As you know, I love my nipples being squeezed and he did it so wonderfully that it only took a short time before I was cumming again, my hips thrashing back and forth causing his cock to also massage my clit. It was beautiful." Again she paused as she relived this exciting experience.

"Once I'd almost fully recovered, he held both my tits with his fingers and began reaming my hole with his pole. He thrust fully inside me, his hairy balls hitting my perineum with each thrust as he pressed his pubic bone against my clit, sending a pulse of pure sensation through my nervous system with each stroke. Well, in my state of heightened arousal I couldn't take much of that, so after only a few minutes I was cumming hard again. He slowed down his stroke rate as I writhed beneath him and very slowly the ecstasy passed, leaving me panting for breath, and for more.

"Once again he resumed his fucking movements, seeming now to concentrate more on his pleasure than mine. After what seemed like only a few strokes he thrust deeply into me, the end of his cock pressing hard against the end of my cunt as I felt spurt after hot spurt of his cum released deep within me. The feeling was so intense, so erotic that I came for a fourth time. We remained like that for several minutes, cuddling and recovering slowly. We kissed, he caressed me, I caressed him, then we rolled onto our sides and slept wrapped in each other's arms."

"Wow, that sounds so intense," I said, feeling my cock hard and oozing precum from her description, "I guess you've found another guy then and there's no hope for us?"

She looked at me quickly, noticing the sadness in my eyes.

"Don't be silly," she admonished, "He was great, but it's you I love. Anyway, I'm not finished. When we awoke this morning we made love again, slowly, sexily. My cunt had obviously adapted to his size because he sank all the way inside on his first stroke. Then he pulled me to the end of the bed, tucked my legs under his arms and fucked me hard. I came twice before I once again felt his river of cum fill me. Right now I can still feel it running down my leg inside my leathers."

"And you still want me? Even after all that?"

"Sex isn't everything, love is far more fulfilling and permanent, and it is still you that I love. Sure, while we stay with the circus I'll sleep with Tiny occasionally, and I'm sure you'll sleep with Ali again too, but we'll make love to each other. From what Tiny told me, it seems that everyone sleeps with most everyone else around here; we should fit in just fine. Tiny said they're short of staff so he asked if we wanted jobs for the summer. Do we?"

I hadn't thought that far ahead, but from the sound of it, we could certainly do a lot worse. Just then I saw Nev walking towards us.

"How were your nights?" he asked jovially as he say opposite us.

"Yeah, good," I replied.

"Mmmm, fantastic," replied Celeste enthusiastically.

Nev grinned. "Yeah, I heard a few comments this morning. Sounds like you two are fitting in just fine. So I came over in the hope of making an offer you can't refuse. As you've probably heard, we're short of staff and as far as I'm aware you two haven't any firm plans, so would you be able and like to work for us for the summer season on the coast? We set up for a few days at a beach, then move once the numbers drop off and do the same further along the coast. It's always a fun season and you'd have a reasonable amount of time off to do your own thing. Meals and accommodation would be supplied." He looked at me. "If you want, you could sleep rough but I'll organize a larger bedroom for you both if you like so you'd be more comfortable. What do you think?"

Celeste and I looked at each other, both smiling. It seemed she had no objections, nor did I.

"That sounds good to me," I replied, "Thanks for the offer. So long as Celeste has no objections, I think you can consider your circus as having two new employees."

"Yeah, that sounds good," confirmed Celeste, smiling at the thought of Tiny's cock inside her again.

"Right, thank you, consider it done," replied Nev. We shook hands on the deal. "You're probably wondering about pay. As I mentioned, you'll have full board and meals plus you each receive five percent of the net takings, that is entry fees less expenses. Over the summer we usually play to full houses most sessions so you'll probably average around $100 each per day. Not too bad for a holiday job. I'll let you know your duties once we set up at the first location tomorrow. Until then, it's all pretty chaotic, but you'll get into a routine soon enough."

To me, the deal sounded better all the time. I knew Celeste didn't have money issues, so I thought she'd have done it quite happily for the excitement and the sex.

"Sounds excellent," I replied for both of us.

"Right, then welcome aboard, we can put your bikes in a truck or you can ride them, your choice. Tiny will help you load if you're stowing them. I'll let the others know."

Nev returned to the group and I saw him obviously breaking the news to them, then it was pack up time, Tiny stowed our bikes, we both changed out of our riding gear into more comfortable clothing for working and travelling. Celeste looked gorgeous wearing a pair of short, tight cutoff denims and an almost transparent white silk top that was knotted beneath her braless breasts, leaving her midriff bare. I'm sure I wasn't the only guy who enjoyed the sight. Then the elephant, named Nimah, was loaded, everything was hitched up while we watched, taking it all in for future reference, then we were on our way, Celeste and I riding in the second truck behind Nev, the remainder of the fleet following along behind.

Celeste turned to me with a grin. "Well, I guess we're beginning an unexpected adventure together."

"Sure looks like it," I agreed, "Wonder where this'll lead to."

12