Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
We finally make our way to the cabin.
1.8k words
3.96
11.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pull into the driveway hearing the small pebbles of gravel snapping at the tires. The front porch has a small glow coming down from the faint porch light. No thoughts of kids, busy streets or work, just him and I. We slide out of the van and grab our necessities for the night; the rest can wait till morning.

In silence we approach the cabin; his hands are shaking in anticipation. I can hear the keys being fumbled around as he finds the right one to unlock the door to our weekend.

At last, we're alone. Ever since our return to the city we've been surrounded. His friends, my friends, our friends, kids and work. I've been looking at him, the rest of the drive up here and rethinking our rest stop earlier that evening. Relearning the way he looks, the way he moves. Wanting to have him to myself as soon as possible. Well, now it's possible.

So now, behind closed doors, we are finally alone. I turn off the light and look at him in the cool moon glow streaming through the windows. I've never told him how wonderful he looks, even though he is only wearing a t-shirt and sweats. I think you can tell from the look in my eyes how much I love him, how much I've missed having him with me.

We drop our bags on the couch with a thud. He grabs my hand and tugs me gently in the direction of the bedroom. We walk hand in hand; I am not sure which one of us is walking faster. We stand by the bed on the cold hardwood floor, looking at each other in silence, I run a fingertip along the collar of his shirt, lightly touching his skin. His breath catches in his throat. I lightly kiss his lips, then pull back to look at his face. My eyes sparkle as I smile at him. I feel warm inside, and he smiles back. His hands slide under my shirt and across my back. I feel his fingers dancing lightly on my skin, and I shiver through the heat that builds within me. My hands find their way under his shirt and around his waist as he links his fingers and drops his hands to the small of my back. We hold each other tightly again, pressing our bodies together at the hips as his mouth seeks mine. He kisses my lips, my cheek, and my temple. I move my face past his and press it into his hair. I breathe deeply, and he feels the air of the room moving across his scalp as I inhale. My skin tingles with anticipation.

We move apart, ever so slightly, and look into each other's eyes. We kiss tenderly, then firmly, our passion restrained, than wanton. My lower lip quivers as he runs his tongue along it, then I follow suit, licking my lips as I taste him again, like the first time. I move my lips across his cheek, nibbling at his flesh, approaching his ear. I reach it, and whisper what I've wanted to scream out loud this whole day long:

"I Love You"

My hand is stroking one nipple; my mouth is playing with the other. His hands move to cup my rear, then stroking it. I move to the other nipple, pressing my full breasts against him. He cups my face in his hands, stroking my cheek, and running his fingers through my hair. He lifts up my blouse and drops it on the floor. I arch my back and smile at him, feeling free. One hand lifts to stroke the side of my breast, the other my side, moving down my leg. He licks and kisses my nipple. His hand cups my other breast, flicking the tight nipple with his thumb. I lean into him, wanting him. His other hand slips under my skirt, moving up my leg toward my hips. I hold onto his shoulders, vaguely stroking. His hands on my buttocks hold me firmly against his erection through his pants.

"I want you," he whispers.

I move myself against him. His pants feel rough on the insides of my thighs.

"Yes" is all I can say, all that's needed.

Wanting to feel more of him. We kiss, holding each other, trying to become one. Finally we stop to breathe.

"Speak now if you want to move" he says.

I smile and move over his lap, brushing his chest with my breasts, his penis with my vulva. His eyes are closed with concentration. He pulls me down slowly, filling me. I'm barely breathing. His hand moves to my clitoris, stroking back and forth. I start to move, continuing the rhythm we had earlier, feeling it build. He arches back, pushing further into me. I start to clench and unclench my vagina, gripping him tighter, and then relaxing. He moves under me, up and down. In and out, so full, so hot. I start to pulse, losing control.

"Oh...oh". "Yes" he says, pulling me closer.

I hear his breath in my ear, feel him moving under me.

After a time, we both lie quietly, warm breath caressing each other where our mouths formerly played. My hands move lazily over his back and thighs, and I feel him kissing me lightly from time to time. I sit up and manage to arrange the covers over us. We look into each other's eyes and smile, and then kiss.

We drape our arms over each other, hug tightly for a moment, then drift slowly off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of birds singing and the smell of fresh air. I slowly sit up and realize he is not here with me. Where could he have gone this early? I get up and grab the sheets and cover myself and head into the living room. That is where I see him sitting on the front porch with his morning coffee; I stare at him for a moment then make my way towards him.

"Good morning my love, slept well I hope?"

"I did. Why didn't you wake me when you got up?"

"You were so beautiful sleeping there and I didn't want to disturb you. You were sleeping so soundly and you deserved to sleep in."

I returned inside and make myself a coffee. As I sip it slowly enjoying the need not to rush, I lazily make my way to the bedroom and get dressed. I make the bed and as I do this, I get flash backs of our drive, of our night alone with no worries around.

We spend the morning in silence and unpack the van. When we would pass each other along the same paths we would reach out and touch each other. I haven't felt this free, this alive in months, its exhilarating.

Soon our morning of unpacking and tidying up turned into us sitting on the porch swing enjoying the summer breeze and sun on our bodies. Holding hands and I laying my head on his shoulder we rock gently back and forth. The sounds of nature all around us and with every breath we take we smell the fresh air that surrounds us.

I get the keys and my purse and grab the list he has prepared for me. He kisses me on the cheek and tells me not to be long. He has a surprise awaiting my return. I get in the van and get ready to head into town and pick up the few things we forgot to pack while we were in a rush to get here. The whole drive I think of his surprise, what could it be? What does he have planned? Another night of romance in front of the fire or a quiet evening stroll along the many paths that surround the cottage. I arrive at the little town after a short drive and grab the list out of my purse and head into the tiny corner store.

List in hand and grabbing a basket I make my way threw the isles of the store. I pass the fresh fruit stand located in the middle of the store and run my hands over the melon. They remind of my husbands firm buttocks. I feel my panties get wet and my clit beginning to throb. I get the things on the list and hurry back to the cottage.

When I return inside the cottage, I stop in the door way and gaze across the empty room. Candles burning and the fire was going, he was sitting on the couch anxiously awaiting my return. We have not had this much passion for each other since we moved to the city, it has been missed greatly. With his hours and mine, the kids and their extra curricular activities, we just haven't had a chance to reconnect like we should be.

We spent most of that afternoon curled up in front of the fire and watching a movie, glasses of wine close by. It was an enjoyable afternoon, too bad in less then 24 hours we pack up and head back to the city, to our busy lives. Hopefully we can endure this more often now that we have had a chance to experience it.

The fire is dying down and the bottle of wine is empty and I am still wet from that trip to the corner store earlier that day. I slip into the bedroom and put on something a little more comfortable. A treat I had bought earlier that week, a black teddy with lots of lace and little to hide.

The soft lace caressed my nipples as I slipped it over my breasts and slide the straps over my shoulders. I grab the house coat that came with it, not intending for it to stay on long. I walk into the living room and he sits up and stares at me. Not mentioning a word, but with lust in his eyes.

"Shall I let you have a closer look?" I ask in a teasing manner.

"Oh please do," with a crack in his voice, "show me all that is hiding."

I undo the coat and let it listlessly fall to the floor and take a few steps towards him. Getting more wet now and anticipating the future, I find it harder to walk so calmly and teasingly towards him. I run my fingers over my breasts, nipples hardening at the touch; I then take a seat beside him on the floor.

He has refuelled the fire by now and its crackling in the background. The glow of the burning wood creating shadows of our bodies in the room. The rug is soft and warm, just like his touch and kisses are to my body. He slides his hand across my mid section and makes his way to my inner thighs.

To be continued...