Road Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Me, my best friend, and some black cock.
1.1k words
4.3
131k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it’s me Nancy again. Sorry it’s been a while since I submitted anything, but both work and “serving” the black kind has kept me pretty busy. I do love hearing from all of you, so don’t stop writing to me. I am attempting to respond to everyone that writes me, so if I don’t answer you the first time, hell, write me again. This next experience I’m writing about is Part 3 of my Road Trip. A little background for this story: It takes place the 2nd night of the tournament.

Just like the night before, all of us cheerleaders went out to have dinner as a group. After dinner though, things were a bit different. The rest of the gals headed back to the club (from Chap. 2 of this story). Me and Karen, however, headed back for the hotel. I was still feeling a bit sore after having the life fucked out of me by the coach and simply wanted to rest, Karen had other intentions. So, when we arrived at the hotel, she dragged me into the Grill/Bar area and seated us up at the bar. She ordered us some drinks and told me that the bartender (who was black) had a thing for young white girls, and had been hitting on her last night (while I was busy with the coach) and would take care of us. Sure enough, he brought us the drinks and never asked our ages. After a few rounds, he told us it was his break time and asked us if we wanted to have some fun. Karen jumped at the chance, I just waved them off and went back to my drink. They both shrugged their shoulders and left me in the bar.

About 10 or 15 minutes passed, before the silence got the better of me, and I headed back to mine and Karen’s hotel room. As I neared the door, I heard some muffled noises coming from the room. I thought to myself, ’Oh no she didn’t bring him back here’. I opened the door and found him laying on Karen’s bed, legs spread open. At the end of the bed was Karen, down on her knees, bobbing her head as his black cock slid in and out of her mouth. As I shut the door, Karen stopped sucking him and asked, “Would like some dark meat Nan?“

“No thanks, I’m not interested.“, I told her as I laid down on my bed. Though my mouth said I had no interest, my hardening nipples and my wandering eyes said otherwise. I glanced over and watched as his throbbing black clock split Karen’s red lips and was swallowed up by her white face.

“Ummm, that’s it bitch. Suck my black cock.”, I heard him tell her.

Without even thinking, I found my hands cupping my tits and teasing my nipples thru my blouse and bra as he spoke to her. He must have been watching me, cause a few minutes into my titty massage, he spoke to me. “Yo, Yo honey don’t be doin’ that alone. Bring those fine little white titties over here and let me suck on them, and in return you can suck on this.“ With that, he pulled his hard cock out of Karen’s mouth, slapped her white cheeks and red lips with his dark tool, glistening with her saliva, before shoving it back into her mouth.

“No, no, I’m really not interested.“, I said to him. But the burning in my pussy, the moistness in the crotch of my panties, and the fact that I could not take my eyes off of Karen sucking his dick, told both of them I was on the verge of breaking.

Karen slurped and slobbered his black cock in and out of her mouth for a few minutes, before pulling it out again. She ran her pink tongue down the dark shaft before swallowing his balls up into her mouth. He groaned and bucked his hips, the light from the ceiling reflected off of his polished ebony cockhead. He looked deep into my eyes and said, “It’s calling to ya! It’s feeding time.”

Jungle Fever overtook me, and leaped from my bed to Karen’s and quickly inhaled his black cock into my whorish white mouth. As I began to greedily suck away at his cock, Karen slid out from under me and got behind me. As he began to fuck my face, Karen pushed my thighs apart, peeled my butt cheeks back and buried her tongue in my pussy. Now, I wasn’t really keen on having a girl eat my pussy - but it was obvious he was - as he grabbed my arms and held them tight, as his cock continued pounding away at mouth. It only took a few moments, before I actually began to enjoy Karen’s talented tongue on my pussy….and it took only a few more minutes before I orgasmed, sending my juices all over her face. With my orgasm subsiding, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and began pulling me on top of his large black missile. Karen came around to the top of the bed and straddled his face. I thought, for a moment he was going to eat her as he fucked me. But the moment I felt his dark pole enter my white hole, I realized I was going to return the favor to Karen, cause she was resting her ass next to his head, with her pussy facing me. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her wet, smelly cunt…as once again he grabbed my arms. To my distaste, I found myself eating my best friends pussy as I rode the black cock. I know he was loving the scene, as the closer Karen got to her orgasm, the faster, harder, and deeper he pounded my pussy. Karen must have been really horny, as it took just a few flicks of my tongue across her clit to cause her to orgasm. Once her orgasm was over, I was told to get off his cock. He then had me and Karen get on our knees before him. “I’m gonna shoot my nigger jizz all over your pretty white faces. Make you both look like what you are….white whores who love sucking black cock.”, he told us as he stroked his cock. It only took a few jerks of his hand, before he shot his load. I had a wad hit me in the eye, I took some up my nose, but ended up with most of it in my hair. He then turned to Karen, and sprayed some in her mouth, across her nose, and the rest he let loose on her tits. He then announced he was done using us and left.