Road Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked between her legs and saw some white fluid oozing out of her opening around the pony cock that filled her up. Then it was over, at least from Shelty's perspective, and he withdrew, stepping back and once again sniffing at Celeste's oozing pussy. He then went back to calmly chewing his hay.

Celeste looked up at me. "That was interesting," she said with a grin, "Pity ponies aren't trained in etiquette, like guys sometimes are. Instead of satisfying my need, it's simply made me hornier. Lucky I'm on the pill or I could end up a little hoarse," she giggled at her bad pun.

"Yes, honey, but I don't think that's a possibility. Anyway, I think centaurs are extinct in the US. Now, about that need you mentioned; I'm sure I'll be able to help."

I helped her off the bale and she carried her outfit as she walked back to our bed naked, pony cum dribbling down her legs. Once there, we showered to remove the smell of pony and elephant and also to provide an opportunity to add fuel to the fire of her passion. By the time we'd finished she was hornier than I'd ever seen her, except maybe for out first time. She led me by my cock to our bed, where she pushed me onto my back and mounted me, sitting down hard to fill herself completely. She certainly seemed to have been stretched, probably by Tiny last night and Shelty a short time ago.

She slid back and forth, lifting up and down, leaning forward to press her clit against my pubic bone. I tried to hold her hips to take control but my hands were very forcefully moved and placed above my head. She clearly wanted control, so I was reduced to humping upwards with my hips in time with her movements. After a few short minutes she was panting from her exertions and moaning in a keening wail as she approached her long-awaited release.

"Yes, yes, ooohhh yes, ooooh, fuck me, fuck me hard, ooohhh, yes, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEEEEE."

As her orgasm struck, she writhed above me, her hips hammering back and forth, her clit being mashed hard against me. I moved my hands, cupping her breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples. She screamed loudly again and her hips began yet another rapid rhythm against mine as her body trembled and shook in her ecstasy. After what seemed like hours, but was probably only about half a minute, she relaxed and collapsed forwards onto my chest, her nipples pressing into me, her mouth seeking mine. We kissed, long, lovingly and wetly as I held her in my arms, my cock still firmly engulfed by her pulsating pussy. We lay like that for a long time; I thought she'd gone to sleep, but then she lifted her head and kissed me.

"Mmmm, honey, that was wonderful. Thank you sooo much. You're a wonderful lover, thank you, darling. Can we do that again, right now?"

I had thought I'd be spending a long horny night and was very surprised that she wanted more. However, I was ready and willing. I didn't reply in words, instead simply rolling us over so I was on top and, following her lead, I placed her hands over her head, held both her breasts and began fucking into my darling as hard as I could. She definitely felt huge inside to me now, both in length and girth. Her slick tunnel provided little sideways pressure and even when fully inside, I could only just touch the end with the head of my cock. However, these dimensions had the advantage that I could last much longer and I could press myself against her clit. I fucked her like we'd never fucked before. She came hard at regular intervals, and with each cum, I held still, allowing my cock to recover, before continuing. Nevertheless, I did gradually approach my orgasm, after giving her five. I felt the cum churning in my balls, the sensations increasing in my cock, the base of my cock pressing against her pubic bone, squeezing her clit between us, her hard nipples between my fingers and thumbs as I twisted, squeezed and massaged her mammaries yet again.

Then I was ready. With a final thrust, reminiscent of Shelty, I pressed into her hard and squirted my hot, pent up juices into the end of her love tunnel. She obviously felt it because she screamed as her orgasm hit, a short scream only as she gasped for a panting breath. I felt squirt after squirt shoot into her, each squirt seeming to send another shot of ecstasy through us both. Then I collapsed onto Celeste, relaxed, exhausted.

I vaguely remember sliding sideways off her chest to allow her to breathe more easily, but that was all until I awoke the following morning. I looked at my angel lying beside me, breathing easily. I stroked some of her hair off her face, tracing my fingers down her body, then beginning at her head once again. After a short time, she awoke and we kissed.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she murmured, "That was wonderful last night."

"Mmmm, yes, I know."

"I'm not horny this morning, honey, are you?"

"No, darling, it'll take a few months until I'm horny, or maybe till tonight."

She chuckled. "I'd bet on tonight, sweetheart."

**************************

We never did get to perform the R18 performance that summer. We did, however, have many very enjoyable sessions, with Nimah stripping both Celeste and Ali as our circus family watched, and Shelty performed with both Celeste and Ali for our circus family as well. Celeste achieved her goal of riding Nimah naked, on a dark, moonless night, and, with a vibrator in her pussy, she came during her ride, but that was a bit of an anti-climax, her choice of word, as she had obviously been spoiled by the services provided by the males in the group, both human and equine.

By the end of the summer we were ready to move on again, so after our last public performance, we spent a very sexually-charged night of farewells to both people and animals. The following morning, we mounted our bikes and rode away, pleased to once again be on the road with the memories of the circus fresh in our minds.

12