Road Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
We experience love and BDSM at home with Ted and Lex.
17.7k words
4.32
9.8k
1

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We experience love and BDSM at home with Ted and Lex

Scorpius1945

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

3. For those who haven't yet read the previous chapters, I suggest you read them to provide context before continuing with this chapter. I am open to suggestions about where you would like this story to go, if you wish to comment. Thanks.

*******************************

The ride was great; warm weather, in fact too warm under our leathers, good roads, little traffic and beautiful scenery. We stopped once on the five-hour trip for a snack and short rest, both Celeste and I opening our jackets to cool off, Celeste attracting far more attention than me as we were naked beneath and the sides of her jacket only just covered her nipples, unless she chose to flash other customers in the roadhouse.

Once we arrived at Ted and Lex's home, the gates opened, letting us ride up the long, meandering driveway, then the garage doors opened and we drove into the spacious garage next to Ted's SUV. The doors closed after us and we gratefully removed our leathers and allowed our bodies to cool off and breathe a bit.

"Good trip?" asked Ted as he opened the trunk to begin unpacking.

"Excellent," I confirmed as I helped Lex ease her tight pants off her sweaty legs, taking the opportunity to caress her pussy for a few strokes. She batted my hand away.

"At least wait till we're inside," she said in a mock angry voice.

We took what we needed from our saddlebags, not much so we each only had our hands full, then followed Ted and Lex upstairs. We walked into the lounge and stopped in amazement at the view through the huge sliding glass doors, across the wide balcony, manicured lawns and gardens with a pool waiting invitingly, and a strip of coastal vegetation, to the ocean beyond. It was magnificent.

"With a place like this, why do you need to go on holiday to the beach?" I asked Ted.

"Well, as they say, a change is as good as a holiday. Besides, we wouldn't have found you two if we hadn't. The beach here is deserted and, for us, much of the thrill of being naked on a beach is watching and being watched by other people. There's not much of that available here," he replied, stripping off his clothing while Lex pushed down her thong panties to join us. "How about a drink?"

Ted and I settled for beers while he prepared sex on the beach cocktails for the ladies.

"No need for sex on the beach here," lamented Lex, "Nobody to watch or be watched by, except our neighbor."

"Guess we'll just have to watch each other," replied Celeste, stepping onto the deck as Ted opened the doors.

The cooler outside air was wonderful after the tight riding gear and the warmth of the closed house. We settled into the reclining chairs and took in the scenery in a more leisurely fashion. The beach seemed to go on for ever in both directions but nobody was visible. Looking both ways along the grassed area, we could see other mansions like Ted and Lex's nearby, but not so close as to be intrusive. Two houses down I could see a woman resting against the balustrade handrail and from this distance she appeared to be naked, but it was too far to be certain. Ted noticed where I was looking and grinned.

"Yeah, she's naked," he confirmed, "They're a bit like us, quite sexually uninhibited. We've had a few interesting evenings with them. Maybe they'll come around some time while you're here. Incidentally, you're most welcome to stay as long as you wish. We'll sort out a room for you soon."

"Thanks so very much, Ted and Lex," replied Celeste, "It'll be wonderful spending time here with you. Do you guys go to work, or what's the story?"

"Well, we're both in technology. Lex is a software engineer and works as a sole operator from home. I'm a software analyst and work for a major company, but I operate from home and maybe go to town once a week. Town, by the way, is about a half hour drive away. So, most of the time we're at home, which we like because it allows us to do what we really enjoy most for most of the time."

I couldn't help myself. "So, what is it that you really enjoy?" I asked.

"Oh, we're both into bdsm, especially wearing sexy, constricting outfits. I find there's nothing more stimulating than being restrained from making love while watching Lex in tight leather gear, also restrained from any sexual activity until our partner chooses to release us. You'll just have to try it soon."

"I get sooo horny wearing restrictive clothing and seeing Ted's hard cock, knowing where we both want it, but being totally unable to do anything about it," added Lex with a grin, "We have a strict rule that we cannot remove our own bondage unless it's an absolute emergency. Have you guys ever experimented like that?"

"No, we haven't," replied Celeste, crossing her legs to surreptitiously squeeze her pussy, "But I'm sure we will in the next little while."

"Hmmm, two hot women in bondage gear," mused Ted aloud, "Sounds good to me." He grinned at us broadly and I noticed that his cock, like mine, was semi-hard from the erotic images conjured up in our minds.

We finished our drinks and returned inside, Ted and Lex guiding us around the mansion.

"This can be your room," said Lex as she showed us into a room that opened onto the balcony further down the house, "We're right next door, either through the passage inside or along the balcony."

The room allocated to us had an ensuite bathroom and wardrobe that occupied half the length of the room; I guessed the other half contained the same facilities from their bedroom, a guess that was proved correct when he showed us their own room, just slightly wider than ours. Both rooms had large, comfortable looking beds and I was certain that we'd be sharing those with Ted and Lex within a few hours.

After we'd been shown the upper floor, Ted and Lex escorted us downstairs and headed away from the garage end to a closed door. Ted entered the combination in the lock and we walked into the most amazing room I'd ever seen. It was also the first bdsm dungeon I'd ever seen. Celeste clutched my arm in excited apprehension as we gazed at the equipment around the room. Some things I recognized, like a St Andrews cross and the instruments of flagellation that had a couple of gaps where the ones Ted had taken on holiday would be kept. However, there was a great deal of stuff whose purpose was totally unknown to me. I felt Celeste trembling slightly as she clung to my arm and hoped it was from anticipation, not fear.

"Are you guys keen to do some experimentation with this gear?" asked Ted with a hopeful look on his face.

"Um, yes, I think so," replied Celeste, "But it would depend on what it was."

"Well, you've already had a small taste of what we like doing, honey, so I hope you can trust us that we wouldn't do anything that you didn't want or agree with," said Lex comfortingly. I said nothing; having seen an outfit made entirely of leather straps hanging on the wall, my mind was busy picturing Celeste wearing it, then Lex wearing it. No need to wonder why my cock was now standing out horizontally, just as Ted's was also.

"Do you want to try something now?" asked Ted.

I was amazed when Celeste answered "Yes" right away. I'd found I was a little more hesitant, but she'd jumped right in.

"Perhaps you'd like to try just a simple pair of strap panties," suggested Ted.

"Well, that certainly sounds innocent enough," agreed Celeste, "Fine, give them to me and I'll put them on."

"Well, no, I'll put them on you, but you'll need to empty your bladder first, just in case. You see, once they're on you are not permitted to remove them except in dire emergencies, and needing to use the bathroom is not a dire emergency," explained Ted.

Lex took Celeste to the bathroom and she returned a few minutes later to find Ted holding a small strappy thing in his hands. She held his shoulder for balance and put her feet through the holes one at a time, allowing him to pull the straps up to her crotch. He fastened the waist strap above her hips, tightening it far tighter than she was used to.

"Does it have to be that tight?" she asked.

"Yes, it's going to be pulled downwards quite hard so it needs to be as tight as possible. You'll soon get used to it."

He then tightened the two straps that went in the creases between her thighs and pussy, pulling them tightly in so that they pulled down on the waist strap and compressed her pussy, forcing her labia forwards most sexily.

"How does that feel?" asked Ted.

"Hmmm, interesting and very sexy," replied Celeste, moving her legs and watching as her lips rubbed together slightly.

"Good, now there's one further strap I can fit if you wish."

Ted held a strap of thin, plaited leather, the plaits causing it to be quite rough.

"This strap goes between your labia and is fastened tightly to front and rear buckles on your waist belt. I'm giving you the option of having it or not this first time because I don't want to push you too hard."

I held my breath as Celeste made her decision. She looked gorgeous right now and I'd have liked nothing better than to fuck her senseless, but I realized that if the next strap was fitted, fucking would be out of the question until it was removed.

"Yes, please, put it in place and make it tight," she replied, her face showing enthusiasm mixed with traces of concern.

Ted fitted the rear buckle to the strap then brought it between Celeste's legs, spreading them apart more so he could slip it between her lips, which caused it to press directly onto her clit. Celeste watched the operation nervously, unconsciously biting her lower lip. Then Ted drew the front end of the strap through the ratchet type of buckle on the front of the belt, pushing the waist belt and buckle downwards as he pulled the strap through it. The ratchet mechanism gripped the strap, preventing it from returning. With a final hard pull upwards, which nearly lifted Celeste off the floor, Ted announced it was complete.

"How does it feel?" he asked, apprehensive in case Celeste decided it was too tight or she didn't want this scene after all.

"To begin with it was painful, but after a few seconds the pain was pushed aside by a really horny feeling, which is what I have right now. I just want to be fucked, but I guess that won't be happening anytime soon."

"You're right there," chuckled Ted, "You look gorgeous, by the way. Can I just add to that look with some breast compression?"

"Yes, absolutely," agreed a now far more confident Celeste.

Ted took another garment, consisting once again of a few leather straps connected together, and held it against Celeste's upper body, judging size. Then he seemed to come to a decision and fitted the strappy bra so that a strap passed around her back and joined two straps that went on the insides of each breast. He adjusted the rear buckle so that the straps in front pulled her breasts outwards quite considerably. He then took the second strap, that was connected to the loops on the ends of the rear strap by passing through leather sleeves above and below each breast, and pulled the ends together, compressing the base of each breast from the outside against the loops of the first strap on the inside of each mound. He fastened the buckle then stretched Celeste's breasts, pulling them further through the holes made by the two straps, before tightening the buckle still further, tightly compressing the bases of both breasts and causing her nipples to stand out even more than their usual aroused amount. He then stood back and admired his handiwork.

"How's that feel now?" he asked.

"Awesome," replied Celeste, running her hands over the tight skin of her breasts, "They feel so hard, so sexy and the nipples are really sensitive. I could possibly cum just from breast stimulation, especially with my clit being pressed so hard."

"Hmmm, that's interesting. Maybe we should have a play with Celeste evening, do you think?" Ted asked, looking at me.

"Sounds like fun," I agreed.

Celeste took a few steps then stopped, grinning.

"Ooohh, it feels strange, not really painful but certainly very arousing. I love having my clit squeezed and this squeezes it so hard and continuously. In fact, it's great fun to walk," she grinned at Ted and me. "You guys had better be ready once you take it off. I'll need lots of cock tonight."

She could have had that right now as both Ted and I had hard, pulsating boners. However, waiting was one of the processes in this game. While Ted had been 'clothing' Celeste, Lex had taken the leather strap suit from the wall and climbed into it. She now approached Ted to fasten it onto her. It was similar to Celeste's except that it was in one piece, the bra and panty parts joined by straps. The panty part was the same as Celeste's so Ted hooked her up and tightened everything, including the plaited strap, then adjusted the straps around Lex's breasts, pulling the back strap tight then tightening the second strap even more that he had for Celeste, it appeared. Once he'd finished, Lex walked over to me.

"You like your lover dressed like this?" she asked, rubbing her hard nipples against my chest.

"Absolutely, darling," I replied cupping her breasts with my hands, feeling the tautness in the skin and firmness in her flesh. I couldn't help myself; I lowered my head and nipped each of her nipples with my teeth.

"Ooohh, yes, honey, you can do more of that later," she said, shaking her breasts in my face.

I came back to reality when Ted approached with some more leather strappy stuff.

"You ready for yours now?" he asked.

This was a twist I should have expected but hadn't. "Yes," I nodded, wondering what I was about to experience.

"Great. Lex will fit your cock and ball restraint while Celeste watches, then she can fit mine."

Lex knelt down in front of me and slowly jacked my cock a few times while pulling down on my ball sac with her other hand. She then took my cock into her mouth, the feeling of her tongue on the head being something I would have liked to enjoy forever. She then removed her mouth and took the leather strappy object in her hands. She used some lube that Ted handed to her and spread it on the inside of a piece of thin leather, which she then wrapped around my cock, leaving the head uncovered. The leather had a series of holes down the sides which allowed her to fasten it tightly around my cock with a boot lace, tying the ends of the lace near the base. She used her tongue to lick away a dribble of precum that had exuded from the tip.

Next, she took another bootlace and tied it tightly around the base of my cock and balls, pulling extra skin through so she had as much as she could. She tied that off and used the ends of the laces to tie off my balls, separating them from the base of my cock by taking several turns of lace around the base.

Ted handed her a waist strap and she fitted that tightly above my hips. She then took the laces that dangled from the waist strap above each ass cheek, stretching them downwards at the back and tying a firm knot in them between my thighs, continuing to bring the loose ends forwards, wrapping them in opposite directions around the base of my balls and pulling them back through my legs, stretching my ball sac through the gap between my thighs until they reached the knot tied in the laces, then she tied them tightly, holding them in place.

I looked downwards and saw my cock was sticking out directly in front, pulled down by my stretched balls which I could feel, but not see, between my legs. I didn't think this looked too elegant, but she wasn't finished yet. She took yet another lace and tied it tightly around the base of the head of my cock and then pulled that upwards, stretching my cock towards my waist belt, where she tied it off. My genitals were now stretched more than ever before, my cock upwards and balls backwards, both in some pain, although not really enough to complain. Pain was, after all, part of the game.

"How's that feel, honey?" asked Lex as she stood, rubbed her nipples across my chest and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, a bit sore, but tolerable," I replied.

"Good. Keep it on and you'll get your reward tonight. Take it off and you'll find the shop's closed."

I watched as Lex guided Celeste to tie Ted's cock and balls like mine, Celeste grinning as she did so. She obviously enjoyed inflicting pain as well as receiving it; I decided I'd have to watch her from now on, life would never be the same again.

We returned upstairs to the balcony and Ted went to fix us more drinks while Celeste and I found the difficulties of sitting, an action which pulled the plaited leather across Celeste's clit as it tightened in the rear and loosened in front, causing the strap to saw into her sensitive vulva and clit. For me, I needed to sit carefully, leaning back unless I wanted the pain of sitting on my balls.

Ted handed the drinks around and sat gingerly, then raised his glass in a toast.

"To sexual pain and all the pleasures that it brings," he toasted. We all clinked glasses and drank.

"You know, the way you guys are tied up leaves lots of possibilities for all sorts of torture," said Lex, "For example, downstairs we have a board that's triangular in cross section and can be fitted in stands so either one corner of the triangle or a flat side can be uppermost. Guys with your bondage would not like to have to straddle the board with the flat side uppermost when their feet couldn't reach the ground. Women also do not like to straddle the board with the sharp edge uppermost, bound or not. We've used it for punishment on a few occasions, eh, honey."

"Yes, I remember them well, as do you no doubt," agreed Ted ruefully, "Remember that time when my balls swelled up so bad we had to go to the emergency room and tell them what we'd done? The nurses couldn't help themselves; they just cracked up laughing."

"Well, it was just as well it wasn't a burst ball. We are going to have kids sometime, right?"

"Yes, most definitely," agreed Ted, "Are you guys having kids anytime soon?"

Celeste and I looked at each other; we'd never thought that far ahead. For both of us, this was a simple fuck fest road trip. If it happened we stayed together, we might think about it; if we didn't, all good, no ties, just keep moving on. Except that, well, just maybe I'd miss Celeste, I thought. I wondered if she had similar thoughts.

"I feel like a swim, how about you guys?" Lex brought my self-analysis to a close.

We all agreed and slowly followed Ted as he led us through the seaward side door and into the pool area, enclosed by glass. We dived into the pool and swam a little before leaning against the side and chatting together for a while. Then we climbed out, went upstairs to drip dry while Ted fixed another round of drinks.

As we chatted and drank, we also dried out and I noticed that the leather was starting to tighten even more. At first, I thought it was my imagination until Celeste mentioned that she was feeling it also. When we mentioned it to Ted, he and Lex laughed.

"Yes, it tightens when it dries. After use, we oil it and it softens and expands, but once it gets wet, the oil comes out and the leather then shrinks as it dries. It will get tighter before you're released later this evening."

We consoled ourselves with another drink while Ted and I played with the girls' breasts and pussy lips. I noticed their breasts were slightly purple but were still warm so supposed that there was sufficient blood flow. Celeste's breasts in particular seemed to be very sensitive so Ted and I took one each, caressing, sucking and nibbling on them as she slowly became more aroused. I noticed her pussy lips engorging even more and some juices escaping and dribbling down the plaited leather, showing just how aroused she was. After a short time, she began panting and moaning, rolling her head from side to side, then with a scream she came, her whole body writhing and shuddering as we continued to nibble on her hard nipples. We stopped as her orgasm receded and she opened her eyes and grinned up at us.