Road Trip December 3

Story Info
Road Trip.
833 words
3.83
7.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday December 3

I left mid morning for an 8 hour return drive to Orlando.

As I left, I realized that I had only taken 4 different cocks for the week, out of the absolute minimum requirement of 14 per week... a very poor and unacceptable result.

I was determined to not fail and be subject to the consequences.

In early evening I stopped for gas as I neared Orlando and there were two young guys on the island over... I was in my usual slut outfit... basically naked... we made eye contact... I flirted a bit... they walked over...

The usual awkward conversation... they asked if I was playin or workin... "playin" I said... they asked if I wanted to go for a ride... I said sure! I parked my car... then... they pulled around in their crew cab... I jumped in between them... within 2 minutes I was rubbing their cocks...

I undid the guy on the passenger side pants and began to suck him... instantly hard... love it. I think they sensed that I wasn't a tease... and pulled down a neighborhood street to a little park... there was a little picnic pavillion...

We got out and headed to the table... I kneeled and release each cock and began sucking one while jacking the other... By this time I was crazy horny. I gave them each my usual wet sloppy spit cover blow job... they were both rock hard...

I just asked them... do you want to fuck me? I think they were nervous or concerned about the public location... I slipped out of my shorts and leaned on the end of the table and put one foot up on the bench...

They loved that I was totally waxed... I spit on my fingers and rubbed my clit... they were still hesitant... so I encouraged them... rubbed my clit more and told them I needed their cocks... I leaned back and laid on the edge of the table... and extended my arms around the first guy and pulled him toward me... I guided his cock into me...

I was soaked... his cock was fairly long... but he was fully in in just a couple of pumps...

I took the other cock into my mouth as I was being fucked... regrettably... the first to enter me did last long... maybe 4-5 minutes... he came hard, inside me... and I could feel the 6-7 pulses as he unloaded...

Number 2 quickly entered me... a much thicker cock... we fucked about 10 minutes before he came...

They pulled up there pants... I put back on my shorts... we hoped back into the truck... they drove me back to the station... I gave them each an innocent kiss got out...

Their cum was dripping from my cunt all down the inside of my legs
And since my shorts are cut like a pair of panties, all of my legs showed... their release was prominent including a couple of strands of congealed semen... it was too hot not to display... so I went into the store and spent few minutes browsing... by the time I left... every one recognized that I had just been fucked... I love it... the whole thing lasted less than an hour. I left feeling especially slutty, but wanting to be just sexually destroyed by a dominant aggressor!

After a restless evening, I connected with a BBC about 4:am on Fet. He was not far away... and what can I say... I just had to go. I drove down to the address and it was really a bad area... shitty single wide trailer... junk in the yard... chain link fence around it... .I thought to myself... "this does not look good"... "bad scene"... "should not do this"... At the same time I could feel my pussy begin to open and grow wet... and my slut side took control...

I took a deep breath, heart pounding and breaking into a sweat... and knocked on the door. The following 6 hours was the most brutal fucking I have ever had... the BBC I had spoken to just happened to have 4 friends... I was afraid the entire time, but some how the fear was such a turn-on... they were unfriendly, choked me, slapped me, beat me... at one point I was continually dp'd for over 2 hours... deep, rough, relentless. There was never a smile, nor a laugh... just a group of animals using me as a worthless piece of meat.

My limits were challenged and I remained scared... .but after enduring 6 hours of brutalization... 5 BBC each had been drained several times and their magnificent black cocks now were limp and unable to fuck anymore. I left feeling like I had taken a major steps... my lips were swollen and bruised, ass, beet red and gapped open... my pussy stretch and dripping from their ejaculations... and my legs were black and blue...

But that is what I love and am addicted to!