Road Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz said in a brusque manner, "Now, just answer a couple of questions and we'll take this discussion in an interesting direction." Ellie and John nodded somewhat begrudgingly. "Do you love each other? Did you two make love after I left and last night?"

Both of them looked chagrined and avoided eye contact with her. Finally, Ellie's near inaudible voice said, "Yes, and it was beautiful." John nodded.

Liz glanced at me and said, "Jim and I did too - and I thought ourfuckwas beautiful too." She emphasized the 'f' word to needle her husband, then paused and let that sink in.

John winced. I had the feeling that for the first time, he felt the gut-wrenching feelings that Liz had felt when she found him in bed with Ellie. I felt uncomfortable being 'the other man.' John did look at me and then at Liz puzzled at where she intended to lead us in this discussion.

Liz reached over and took John's hand, "No, don't get jealous on me, after all you started all this." She kissed him. "Here's a 'Truth' with a capital 'T' - I love you, and I want us to be together and to be in love forever." Liz turned to Ellie and held her hand too, "And, you! You're still my best friend, although my nose did get out of joint about things. I don't want to lose you either. I love you too. However, it is essential that we be open, honest, and trust each other. Without that we will not be able to have a lasting relationship." Liz turned to me, "And, Jim, I'm still feeling highly affectionate and attracted to you - so don't you go away."

Liz said, "After my shock at finding you two fucking and my accident, I needed someone to comfort me, and at that moment you two weren't on my favorites' list, so Jim became that person because he gave of himself in a caring way. He's a compassionate person: he talked to me about upbeat things, rode with me in the ambulance, held my hand at the hospital, got us a good room when I'd been released, got me a car, and held me when I needed to be held. I'd been scared shitless about the accident and my marriage. He didn't hit on me once. He was a perfect gentleman."

She paused and added, "BUT, I came onto him, not because he rescued me - although that might have played a role, not because I'd found you fucking each other - although that too may have also played a role, and not because he's a popular singer, but because of his sensitive caring nature. We clicked. We connected. There was immediate chemistry, so I followed through and tried to fuck his brains out. I then discovered what a great lover he is too."

Liz stood, and walked into the center of our circle; we were all seated around her. "We are going to redesign our relationships, right here and right now. No one leaves until we have agreement, whatever that means. All right?"

I nodded automatically, and I think Ellie and John did too.

Liz continued, "This weekend you two unexpectedly created an 'open marriage' for us. We were close, and John and I had even talked about the sexual part of such a relationship in order to arouse each other, but we never talked about how to make it happen or the specifics of one. So, here goes ... I'll start with a principle about how we'll live, and then we discuss it. And Jim, you've been in some of these situations, so I'm hoping you'll be sure we cover all the bases."

After widespread nodding in agreement, Liz stated, "First principle, we can have sex with whomever we want provided that we talk about it ahead of time. The second principle is that any of us can make love any time we want to with anyone else in this circle - a 'free pass'." Liz made a gesture of a circle that included the four of us in the room.

Ellie looked surprised. John looked stunned at the implications of her statement. He glanced at Ellie to judge her reaction. Ellie said shyly, "I like those rules ... and I'm honored to be included in your circle." Then Ellie looked at me and said, "I'm attracted to Jim; I can feel his chemistry and I know what you felt. What if I want to sleep with him too?"

Liz grinned, "You have my blessing. He's very good, and you'll love him!" I laughed.

John said after reflecting, "I guess those rules are more than all right with me too. Are you sure?"

I posited, "What if one of you wants group sex, a threesome or foursome or moresome?"

Liz smiled and addressed both questions: John, yes, I'm sure. As for group sex, that's the best suggestion I've heard all day. Ellie, I put you on notice that I'm going to hit on you, and we are going to have some serious sapphic loving." Liz had just appealed to Ellie's prurient interests.

John's eyes got big as he took in his wife's last statement.

We looked at Ellie. She blushed, and said in a hushed but excited voice, "I'd love to try group sex ... I can't wait ... and I'd love to be with you Liz. I've dreamed about it."

The discussion of further principles got temporarily postponed as the four of us moved onto other, more sensual activities.

* * * * *

Liz led us to the master bedroom and the king-size bed. Liz asked me to 'orchestrate' the event so everyone got maximum benefit of each other. I could tell she wanted time with me and John. I slowly disrobed Liz and Ellie, carefully removing each piece of her clothing. I kissed and romanced each woman with lots of attention. When the girls were nude, they stripped me, and then did John. I found Ellie's erogenous zones by experimenting, while John made out with his wife. I had us change partners and repeat our kisses and strokes. I went down on Liz, suggesting that John mirror our ardor with Ellie. We then changed partners again.

Ellie enjoyed the first orgasm, and then a second, before Liz joined her. We switched a few times to everyone's pleasure. Eventually, Ellie said to me, "God, please fuck me. Put that cock deep inside me ... and cum in me too."

With those words, I started to slowly enter her body, rocking my hips to only advance my penetration of her quim a fraction of an inch or less on each forward thrust. Ellie came before I got totally embedded in her pussy. I reached between us and rubbed Ellie's clit. She came again just as I bottomed out in her cunt, emitting a long, low moan of pleasure.

John and Liz coupled, and he plowed into her cunt with great abandon. Ellie and I both heard the happy exchange of crude names and pleas between them. They talked about the two of us, and our erotic performance. I called for a switch, and I jerked my cock from Ellie's hole, almost with a champagne pop. John slowly withdrew from Liz. The two women lay side by side as John and I switched places. In unison, and to the tune of the simultaneous sighs and moans from both women, John and I slowly sank our rods into our new fuck partners.

I watched Liz watching her husband penetrate her best friend. I asked in a near whisper, "What do you think about that?"

Liz watched until John bottomed out in Ellie's cunt, and said to me, "That is positively the hottest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe how hot I am watching my husband fuck my best friend."

After five minutes, John came, bringing Ellie with him. I'd moved Liz to that place where the stimulation we shared kept triggering orgasms in her. After a few minutes in more or less the missionary position, I asked Liz if she wanted to switch or have me doggy her from behind.

Liz said in a husky voice, "Neither. I want Ellie to sit on my face." Ellie looked surprised at the request, but moved to comply with a grin. As I continued to fuck Liz, Ellie straddled Liz's head, and Liz began to eat out her best friend, no doubt searching for her husband's residual cum. Occasionally, as the women writhed and moved in front of me. I could see Liz's tongue flailing with great delight in her best friend's slit. I reached down and added a helping finger against Ellie's clit.

I had the women switch several times, rotating between my cock and each other's tongues. We went on for over half an hour, working up a sweat, and amusing John who lay spent beside us, but fondling his cock and often sharing in the kisses from the women.

Ellie came. Liz came. I came too, but only after assuring everyone else had reached some state of bliss far beyond normal lovemaking. I wanted both women to feel the edge of a spiritual sexual experience.

* * * * *

The next morning when I went outside to check on the motorcycle I'd parked beside Liz's home so she could put her new car in the garage. Someone had put a bullet through the front tire from side to side, the slug leaving a small crater in the adjacent concrete of the home's foundation. Kenesis had found me, and he had a gun. I stomped around the yard cursing as I thought about what to do now. I now felt that I had a flashing target painted on my back.

We were rushed to leave the home for Liz's office, so on the way I called a local Harley dealer, explained the problem and asked for them to pick up the bike, replace the tire - again, and return the bike. I gave him my credit card information too. The guy I talked to knew about my road trip and loved country music, so he was more than happy to help out. I also called Mils and explained that the threat I felt had ratcheted up a notch overnight. Liz gave me a worried look at the end of my calls.

My sitting in on the pre-show briefing intrigued Liz's aides. She'd never done this before, and so I was a big bonus for the show. Liz anointed me her 'Co-host For the Day.' An aide gave a set of questions for Liz to use when she interviewed me, and when I scanned the questions I found all within my sense of propriety: how I got started in music, what I thought of my newfound fame, what Crystal was like, and what music I'd done and expected to do in the future.

I'd also volunteered to sing two songs on her show: 'Texas Dawn' and 'The Wolf on Lone Wolf Mountain.' The first was a big hit, and the second had made the top ten. I got a 'chance before the show to rehearse each song once with the studio band, a group that had been augmented with a western guitar to complement my singing.

The show started with Liz coming out to gales of applause from the audience of about two hundred that sat in tiered rows in front of the stage. Liz announced me as her special Co-host for the Day, and I came out to a standing ovation. Liz and I kissed, and I decided to ham it up, so as we went to buss, I hugged her, and did a dip with her, giving her a serious kiss in the process. The audience went wild and 'ooued' and 'aaahed.'

Liz laughed, and after we sat down, she noted that she hadn't been kissed like that in quite a while. I recalled waking up with her that morning and sharing a similar kiss, except we didn't have any clothes on. A nude Ellie also received a similar kiss. We bantered back and forth, in part talking about Liz's accident, current events, and in part talking around some of the questions I'd been primed for. After a commercial break, I sang my first song with the studio band. Liz then started a dialog with me about relationships, explaining to her viewers that I'd been married, had lost my wife eight months earlier, and had 'just started dating' after rebuilding my life. I didn't correct her error about my dating.

Liz asked, "Jim, what do you see now that you're back on the dating circuit? What kind of relationship are you looking for?" The question was a natural now that I was a hunky, country western singer.

I thought for a moment then responded, "For me, there are two extremes in relationships, and many shades in between. In the first group, people hold rigid views about relationships, views they get from their culture, family, or religion. Sex is for procreation, and perhaps for a little satisfaction. Relationships are man-woman only, and must last a lifetime with unquestioned fidelity and no experimentation. These are often male dominated, lack true partnership, involve little flexibility in marital roles, and often exemplify jealousy and lack of trust in one another. They are static and unchanging, because change is feared by the partners."

As I talked I noted that a hush had come over the studio audience.

I went on, "At the other end of the spectrum, individuals are apt to find they can love and be loved by more than one person. They enjoy equality in their relationships, fluidity in roles, open and honest communication, trust, a strong sense of personal identity, and a world of near unlimited possibilities. They feel fortunate and creative. These relationships involve interesting combinations of people in loving relationships that often transcend a 'normal' 'man-woman and two-point-three children.' They transcend jealousy, and instead thrive on the happiness, joy, and bliss for their partners. This is the kind of relationship I seek."

Liz bore in; "What about sex in the second group?"

"For me, it's an integral part of any deep relationship, and to your question about my dating preferences, I want women that think more like the second group of people. I like smart, creative, talented, pretty women with a sense of humor and a tolerance for someone like me and my crazy views on the world."

Liz laughed and said, "Why that describes me perfectly." The audience roared with laughter. As the show went on, Liz got me in an apron cooking a fancy omelet for the cooking segment with a pretty chef from a nearby restaurant. Later, I had to do some stretching exercises with a yoga instructor. She had a sommelier on the show talking about wines made from grapes grown in Oregon, so we sampled some different vintages and commented on them.

In another show segment, Liz told the audience that we'd been talking before the show, and that I'd mentioned the interplay between sex and spirituality. She turned to me, "So, could you elaborate on how you see these two themes in your life, or in the lives of others?"

I answered, "Wow! A tall order, unless you have all day. I'll try. Great sex - sex beyond the normal 'let's get together' - can be a unity of mind, body, and spirit for the lovers. Sure, lust can be there too, but beneath the sweat and passion is this underlying trinity. It's best when the loving parties share this philosophy because it sets the stage for great lovemaking and it kicks the relationship to a much higher, more romantic, and more satisfying level. Sometimes, I know I'm the one with that philosophy, and I allow it to spread into my partner until I know they can feel it too. You take sex and love to this new level when you achieve this state of thinking. It allows a man to last indefinitely and control his orgasms in a way so he gives many more than he gets."

As I spoke I could see a slight smile on Liz's face. I imagined she was recalling one of our one or two hour lovemaking sessions. She asked, "You mean you can make love without stopping or ending the session after only a few minutes." Everyone in the audience leaned forward to hear my reply.

"Exactly. I think any man could learn to do this, and ... errr, deliver an unbelievable number of orgasms to his partner in the process before he has to finish."

With a laugh and look of amazement, Liz turned to the audience of mostly women, "Does Jim's philosophy and capability appeal to any of you out there?" The studio audience cheered, some women even standing and shouting out 'Call me!' and yelling out their phone numbers. The moment made the entire studio audience and staff laugh too.

After a commercial break, Liz said she had a surprise for me, but asked me to first sing 'Texas Dawn' for them. I'd borrowed a guitar from one of the band members, and I went to a smaller stage to the side of Liz's studio desk. I ignored a large video screen in a corner of the set, figuring it had been left in that position to lend an air of informality to the studio set.

As I sang the first couple of lines of the song, the screen lit up suddenly and Crystal appeared with her guitar in a TV studio back in Tennessee. She sang the next line of the song, and I had a grin on my face from ear to ear as we blended our voices together. We did the whole song with an extra chorus, and then ended to a big round of applause.

As the applause died down, Crystal smiled and said, "Hi Darling. I miss you."

I responded, "Hi Love. You are a delight and a sight for sore eyes. This is a surprise. I miss you too." We bantered a little. Liz came and joined me on stage to thank Crystal for being part of my surprise. As we ended the segment, I knew we had to say goodbye to Crystal. We'd talked after dinner the night before, and I knew she had a mall appearance that evening in Memphis.

Crystal's parting words were, "Now, you be extra nice to Liz and everyone there. See you in Reno." I hoped that Liz and I were the only ones that recognized the sexual innuendo of her comment, but given what had been written about us in the tabloids I doubted my assumption.

* * * * *

Liz and I arrived home just as the Harley dealer delivered my motorcycle from the repair of the tire and few other minor things. I parked it in Liz's garage overnight, hoping that Kenesis wouldn't vandalize her new Prius in the driveway. In the morning, the Prius was fine, but I still checked over my motorcycle so I knew for sure no one had tampered with it or put a tracking device on it. I'd started to evolve a plan about how to solve the situation with this man.

I left Portland very early after only few hours sleep thanks to Liz, Ellie and John. I left early so that Kenesis wouldn't have a chance to start following me, and took back roads south to Eugene and then east towards Boise.

At a magnificent gorge with a raging river cascading through it I stopped and meditated, letting the roaring sound of the water absorb my focus. After my time of silence, I took one of the last envelopes of Karen's ashes from my saddlebag and sprinkled the dust into the misty swirls rising from the deep water-carved canyon. Karen had loved waterfalls, and when we drove somewhere, she'd always have done her homework and knew where they were located near our route; we'd have to stop so she could see the cascade, even if she'd seen the same one a dozen times before. I missed Karen.

Chapter 29

Arizona

I took five days to travel from Liz's home outside Portland to Sedona, Arizona. The weather cooperated and I camped out two of those nights without terribly cold temperatures. When I'd left New Mexico, I'd promised Tama I'd meet her in Sedona. She'd explained to me about the vortices of Sedona, and how they imbue people with unusual strength, guidance, and protection - qualities I'd need for the rest of my life. Tama also had shamanic skills that she promised to unleash on me in Sedona, adding to the transformation she promised during my visit there.

I had several phone calls with Tama synchronizing our arrival times and hotel, and also getting Crystal to join us. Tama was over the moon that she'd get to meet Crystal and that we could share some intimate time together.

Crystal was excited at the prospect of the mystical experiences that Tama promised. Crystal also was excited about meeting 'my Indian lady friend' and she promised to make our time together interesting. I suspected that Crystal would be the one surprised by events in Sedona.

I asked Crystal if she'd ride the motorcycle with me from Sedona to Reno where we would be doing the Children's Fund Telethon. She came back laughing, "YES. I want to be with you on the ride to Reno providing you drive me through the Las Vegas strip at night on the motorcycle. I've never been to Vegas, and I've always wanted to see it at night with all the lights."

Crystal then said something that ultimately shocked me. "By the way, Terry knew we were going to talk, and he gave me a message for you." Terry was more than just our agent; he'd become a close and trusted friend.

1...45678...16