Road Trip Rogue Ch. 04

Story Info
Friendly Backyard Barbecue.
3.2k words
4.21
48.5k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 4: Friendly Backyard Barbecue

The event Paula arranged was a barbecue at her and Ozzie's place. I appreciated Paula's efforts because I felt if it had been left up to Sharon I would never have seen her or Robert again.

Okay, so the four of us misbehaved with each other's spouses during that car ride. I have to admit it shook me up pretty good even though I remained confused about what exactly had taken place in the front seat between Robert and Ellen. However I wasn't going to bring it up because someone might ask about my activities.

I think one reason we were able to finally get together is that eventually we all got a little lonely for our friends. It wasn't that difficult to just pretend the whole thing never happened. Ozzie and Paula had been innocent so an invitation to their barbecue was hard to refuse. Avoiding this event might have even led to more awareness of what took place in that car, and none of us wanted that.

Ellen and I were in a particularly good mood on the way to the barbecue. We were looking forward to seeing our friends and somehow started feeling a little frisky for each other. I was driving and she edged closer to me as I cupped my hand over her mound.

Unexpectedly I had a mental image of Robert doing the same thing with her. I figured Robert was probably a very good lover, and before I could get control over my thoughts I imagined Ellen in ecstasy with Robert straining between her thighs. I erased it all from my mind as quickly as possible, and did not let it keep me from enjoying the feel of my wife's warm pussy pressing invitingly against my palm.

I stole a glance at her and the image warmed my heart. She sat straight and had a naturally relaxed smile. We continued to enjoy our secret driving posture until we made it to the barbecue.

The Chevrolet Impala was sitting in the driveway so we knew that Robert and Sharon were already there. I was nervous about seeing them and I imagined Ellen was too. But my anxiety melted away as soon as the door opened and I saw their smiling faces. Robert and Sharon were clearly as happy to see us as we were to see them.

Our hosts Ozzie and Paula were also at the door to greet us. As we exchanged hello's one small act got my attention. Our normal boy-girl greeting was a very light hug and brushing of the cheek. This time Paula greeted me with a loud, "How's it hangin' stud?" and then a very warm full-body hug.

She then announced, "It's time for margaritas. Our special mix is freshly made and waiting in the refrigerator, so no excuses. We call this drink the Panty Dropper! Everyone get a glass, and we'll barbecue and swim later."

It was a good margarita, and strong. I backed away from the crowd in the kitchen to enjoy my drink. A soft hip bumped up against mine and it was Sharon. The last time I had seen Sharon she avoided me but now she was being friendly. I felt a little pull in my groin as I admired her sexy curves.

"So, you're a stud now?" she asked with a nervous smile.

I shook my head. "I don't know what Paula's talking about."

"Oh I think I know what she's talking about. She knows our dirty little secret and she's enjoying herself with it." Sharon bumped me again with her hip to emphasize her meaning.

Paula looked over from the kitchen to catch us looking at her and responded with a conspiratorial grin.

"I guess you're right." I turned to Sharon. "I'm glad we can talk about it. In fact, I was afraid I would never get to speak with you again about anything."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry I avoided you at the bank's party. I was just determined to stay away after our huge backseat mistake. But I finally decided it wasn't practical to suddenly drop our closest friends. We can still be friends can't we?"

"Of course." There was an uncomfortable silence between us and I impulsively tried to joke my way past it. "I'll just quietly go back to leering at your smokin' hot body from across the room."

Sharon flinched at my lewd compliment, and I feared I had gone too far. But she relaxed into a small body wiggle and smiled, "You're such a greedy bastard, Dave. Just think about my husband with your wife. That's what I do to stop thinking about you." She was right—that image sobered me up.

Sharon looked thoughtful. "It was a little strange to hear Paula call you stud and give you that sexy hug. It made me a little jealous. Isn't that funny?"

Before I could think of a response Sharon cheerily avoided that topic. "I think I'll go chat with your wife. I sure don't want to be spending too much time with you." As she moved away I noticed an extra swing in her walk.

Ellen and Sharon had been good friends for a long time and it showed. They got along with Paula but neither was particularly close to her. I chatted with Robert about the office while admiring how the two women worked together helping Paula and Ozzie in the kitchen. Eventually our wives came back out into the living room to join us.

As usual, the conversation got animated and enthusiastic. And as usual my mind wandered from the conversation while I leered at the women. Ellen stood next to me. She stood tall and had the dark hair, light-skin look I'm attracted to. She was enthusiastic and shook her fit torso when she talked, which I thought was very sexy. That she was flat-chested only made her seem high-class and smart. My woman was no insecure floozy with bleached hair and fake boobs. My woman was a queen. At the same time, I was sneaking a view of Sharon's ample tits. That was my idea of multitasking.

Sharon was the epitome of what the floozy bleached blonde seeks to be. She was a rare natural platinum blonde with short, silky-straight hair. She had a generous bosom and ample hips that were a wonder to watch when she moved. On this evening it seemed like every time Sharon gestured, her blouse opened a little more. I simply could not control myself; I kept glancing at her tits even at the risk of her catching me, not to mention Ellen or Robert. It was kind of gut wrenching and sweat broke out on my forehead.

That's when Paula broke into our group with a loud, cackling laugh, "Ozzie, let's all go swimming before these two guys break their necks. Each of them is trying to get a look at the other wife's boobs."

I was in shock and Robert was red-faced. That bitch Paula had tattled on us. Ellen and Sharon hurriedly straightened their clothing. No one thought it was particularly funny except for Ozzie and Paula. And I was enough of a hypocrite to be irritated that Robert could be so low as to try to look at my wife's flat bosom

Ozzie's family construction business must've been doing well—he lived in a huge home with a beautiful pool. Once shish kebabs were on the grill, Ozzie dove in and swam a strong lap. He had been a swimmer in high school and looked like it in his Speedo.

"Come on in y'all," he yelled. "The shish kebabs will be ready about when the sun goes down, and that's still a long time from now."

Robert and Ozzie made sure everyone could hear as they jokingly accused me of holding my breath to show off my build. My wife shook her head at them. "It isn't possible for you to embarrass him about that. He enjoys having the chance to show off his killer body to someone besides me." She followed that comment with a peck on my lips and ran her hand across my chest. Always the competitor, Ozzie took that as his cue to swim another lap.

My leering eyes didn't miss a thing as the girls approached the pool. All three were wearing two-piece suits and it was stimulating to see all that skin. Ellen wore a black suit that showed off her runner's build. The bottom was actually a pair of very brief running shorts that worked well as a bathing suit.

She was one of those rare women slim enough to show off stomach muscles which moved as she walked. Ellen had a narrow teardrop ass and her nipples were cute the way they poked at the tube top. What I loved most was the way her shapely hips and waist framed her groin. I felt fortunate to know firsthand that view of my wife when she was naked.

Sharon wore a beige suit that complemented her platinum blonde coloring and emphasized her small waist, along with a fairly prominent pussy mound. But her best feature was her nice, round tits. Even though the suit provided good covering, her breasts were a natural focal point. I had felt those gorgeous tits, but I had not seen them uncovered.

The surprise for me was how good Paula looked. Normally Paula did not put much effort into her clothing and looked frumpy. But she wore a pink suit that was almost a bikini and it transformed her looks. I was aware Paula had a nice, tight, round ass but assumed she had excessive belly fat from the way she looked in her street clothes. But I realized it was because of the way she arched her back. In the bathing suit her posture looked cute and even accentuated youthful, perky tits. What a pleasant sight.

Ozzie looked at the women and swam another lap. Robert teased him, "Ozzie if you're going to do laps just because the girls look good you're going to be swimming all evening." We laughed as we proceeded to stretch a volleyball net across the pool.

The more we drank the more fun the volleyball. We got to where we didn't hold back bumping into our teammates and laughing as we crashed under water. And any time there was male-female contact it was an extra pleasure. I noticed that the couple of times Sharon, Paula, and I were on the same team, Sharon made sure to situate herself between Paula and me.

Of course, we played more than just volleyball. Eventually we got around to the game where the women wrestle each other while sitting on top of their guys' shoulders. Ellen and I won that competition every time because we were both in better shape than the rest of the group. It was only a matter of time and booze before we made the game a lot more fun. Paula jumped on my back and enthusiastically wrapped her legs around me, yelling, "Change partners!"

My wife climbed on Robert's shoulders while Sharon shot an obvious look of disapproval at Paula, who giggled and squirmed as she maneuvered onto my shoulders. She scooted forward until her pubic bone was right against the back of my neck. As we closed in for combat with the other two couples, Paula squeezed her smooth thighs together against my face.

Sharon fought us with such surprising ferocity we didn't stand a chance and fell thrashing around in the water. Paula struggled to regain her balance which caused extra thigh and hand contact. We both clearly enjoyed every second of it.

When we stood to watch the other two couples finish their battle, Paula approached me from behind and giggled as she gave me a brief full body hug that drilled her little titties into my back. When it was time for Paula to get on my shoulders I returned the favor by firmly nudging my knee against her pert butt. We both snickered with the knowledge that we were getting away with something.

As you can imagine we also lost the next battle and Ozzie called out, "You two suck!"

This time as Paula and I struggled to get back to our feet we made sure to share even more thigh contact. And I don't know which one of us was first to brush a palm across the other one's backside but within seconds we were snickering and openly massaging each other's butts.

Paula yelled, "Hey Ozzie." I jerked my hand away but she kept hers right on my ass.

"Yeah?" Ozzie yelled back while standing next to Sharon.

"Dave has a nice, hard, muscular butt!" She announced, and then squeezed hard causing me to yelp.

"Oh yeah?" Ozzie slurred from too many margaritas. "Well, Sharon has a nice ass too." and he reached to goose her bottom.

Sharon whirled around and scowled at Ozzie. Without speaking she waded toward us, motioning with her thumb for Paula to join Ozzie. Sharon's breasts jiggled slightly from side to side with each step.

My wife was still sitting on the shoulders of my best friend and they seemed particularly entertained at this interaction. Ozzie shrugged as if he didn't know what he had done wrong, and Paula giggled on her way to join him. By the time Sharon got to me she was able to smile with the rest of us. She turned her back to me preparing to be placed on my shoulders. I gently set my hands on her narrow waist then moved toward her until my erection settled against her ass.

Sharon flinched but did not move away. She partially turned her head toward me and said in a sharp whisper, "Damn. What's that hussy been doing to you?"

We waged a few more shoulder-top battles. Sharon and I lost almost every time, mostly because Paula wrestled with renewed strength. It was almost as if Paula was giving Sharon and me a chance to misbehave between bouts. I was in favor of that since I was worked up, but Sharon firmly rejected that idea.

The sun went down and as Ozzie promised the food was ready. Insects were becoming a problem so we decided to eat inside. We talked loud over music and the flow of margaritas continued into the evening. We continued to socialize with some difficulty because of the music volume, and then Ozzie and Paula began to dance. That gave me an opportunity to snuggle up next to my wife on the improvised dance floor.

Ellen and I were a little woozy from the margaritas. We struggled through some fast songs and then stumbled comfortably into each other's arms for a couple of slow dances. We always liked to comment on how well we fit together. We were the perfect height for each other and she could fold perfectly inside my embrace.

We were still in our bathing suits which made it a special treat to feel the warmth of my wife's skin. I placed my face against her neck and took a deep breath. She managed to dance in a way that our bare thighs bumped against each other. She giggled as I brushed my palm across her ass. And then we kissed—ahh, how that woman could kiss. Ellen totally relaxed her upper body into my arms as I bent down to feast on her full lips. Her eyes were closed and I was in heaven.

Paula yelled over the music, "Change partners!" I guess I should have known that was coming.

I was still a little dizzy from the intoxicating dances with my wife and from the margaritas. I stood rooted to the floor and watched Paula smile broadly and walk across the living room in my direction. Sharon abruptly jumped right in front of me. She turned to look at Paula, who simply shrugged and walked over to dance with Robert. Ellen ended up with Ozzie.

Sharon let out a satisfied little chuckle as she moved against me and murmured, "Paula shouldn't be flirting with you like that."

Slow dancing in bathing suits had been very nice with my wife, but it was a different kind of thrill with a new female partner. Sharon kept a respectable distance at first, yet even that had me alert for the occasional skin contact. After a little encouragement from me she eventually snuggled closer.

What a difference from dancing with Ellen. Sharon was shorter and a lot softer. Even though I wasn't much of a tit man I could appreciate the feel of her full bosom rolling around against my bare chest. The other two couples were clearly enjoying a similar sensual experience, but no one seemed jealous.

I briefly nuzzled my cheek against Sharron's neck and inhaled. She surprised me with a subtle kiss on my cheek. I pulled her to me for a brief hug. Then came the surprise: our bare legs had been touching but Sharon moved in just a little closer and my thigh briefly thumped against her pussy mound. It could have been an accident and I held my breath hoping it would happen again. I had almost run out of air when she gently moved against me again and we shared several seconds of my leg wedged against her prominent pussy.

As we rotated around the floor I pretended to adjust my arms. I couldn't help it. I moved the hand that no one could see to casually cover and caress the swell of Sharon's warm tit.

This was an important decision point. Sharon could reject my blatant invitation and we could pretend that everything was innocent. But if she somehow accepted my advance, we both knew it would reignite our passion from a few weeks ago in the backseat of that car.

I returned both my hands to Sharon's waist. We kept dancing without any special contact and without speaking. I could feel the tension in her body. Slowly, she pulled me close and then she clearly and definitely pressed her pussy against my leg.

That did it. We nuzzled our cheeks together and exhaled. Sharon whispered almost to herself, "I can't believe this." My only response was to flex my leg harder against her pubic bone.

We began a thrilling but nightmarish type of dance. We pawed over each other but in a way that no one else could see. She ran her hands over my bare chest and across my bathing suit covered ass. I was able to massage her butt and briefly grope one of her plump tits.

"I'm out of control." she said. Then she reached inside my swim trunks and brushed her fingertips along the length of my straining cock.

That's when the song ended and Paula announced a change of venue, "Okay, I think we've had enough fun with each other's partners. Let's cool down in the pool with margaritas."

I whispered to Sharon, "Help me get over near the bathroom. I can't let anyone see me like this." Sharon glanced down at my poorly concealed erection and nodded.

I made it to the bathroom without incident. I don't normally speak to my exposed dick while standing in front of the bathroom mirror. Chastising my dick almost never works but on this occasion it was worth a try.