Road Trip Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I called to the second clerk. He turned and looked at me, possibly afraid that I was going to be upset about what I had just heard him saying. Instead I lifted up my blouse and bra, blew him a kiss, and drove off.

By the time we got to the motel, we were all really loose with each other. Gary had finally had to pee and had decided just to pee in his cup as we drove along. Tammy decided that was a pretty good idea and had him hold her cup while she did the same. When we finally did have to stop for me to pee and for Tammy's smoke break, we all went into the bathroom together. It was a little odd sitting there peeing with two people watching and talking to me, but then I got to thinking about the service station attendant who had watched us all walk in together and what he must have thought. Anyway, I was elected to go ask him about motels and he directed us to this one.

Our room was a double with two king size beds. We tossed our bags in the floor and hung up the suit and dress bags that had been laying flat in the trunk. When I had traveled for school trips, the big thing was who got stuck having to sleep with someone else. This time we were trying to decide fairly who had to sleep alone.

Gary volunteered to go it alone this night, if one of us would do it the next night. We all agreed. Then he asked the question that was on everyone's minds. "What about sex?"

I looked at both him and Tammy. "I don't think there is any doubt that we all want to fuck each other every way we can think of doing it. I think the better question is how do we want to start?"

"I think it goes without saying that somebody else is dying to get her pussy eaten," Tammy said looking right at me. "The question is who do you want eating it?"

"No offense, Gary, but I'm really in the mood for some hot girl loving, if you don't mind," I answered, hoping not to hurt Gary's feelings.

"That's fine, Kate," he replied and then looked at Tammy. "What about you?"

Tammy smiled at him. "I'll have all night to feel her hands and her tongue on my body. Right now, I'd like to have a cock buried inside of me."

"That can be arranged," he told her. "The only remaining question is, which hole?"

With the most seductive look she could muster after being trapped in a car all day, Tammy stared Gary straight in the eyes and said, "I want you to stick your cock so deep in my pussy that you tickle my tonsils. And if you do it good, then tomorrow night, I'll let you fuck me up the ass."

I could just imagine how hard Gary's cock had just gotten. I knew she was talking to him, but even I started to get wet thinking about it. We all looked at each other and quickly tore our clothes off. Tammy lay down in the center of the bed and motioned for me to climb up onto her face. I started to face her head, but she told me to turn around and face her toes instead.

"This way," she explained, "Gary, can suck on your tits while he's fucking me, and the two of you can both rub on mine."

Gary climbed up on the bed and positioned himself between her legs. His dick was nicely hard again, and he began rubbing it across her slit. I watched as he finally slid the tip of his cock into her pussy. It was at that exact same minute that Tammy slid her tongue inside of my pussy and began to suck on my clit. Oh God, it felt so good the way she wrapped her tongue around my clit, and her lips pressed against my pubic mound felt so soft and nice. I felt her suction relax and she began to flick her tongue over my clit. At almost the same time, Gary leaned forward and began circling my left nipple with his tongue. The combination of the two sent a shiver through my body.

Apparently Gary's cock was doing some magic of it's own inside Tammy's pussy. She opened her mouth and sputtered a couple of words before continuing to tongue stroke my pussy. I looked at Gary's face. He was happily sucking on one of my tits and squeezing the other. At the same time he was pounding in and out of Tammy's pussy. I wish I could have seen his dick as it pulled in and out, but with his head on my breast it was nearly impossible to do that, and I didn't want him to stop sucking as he had my nipples both rock hard.

Tammy had once again changed her tongue position. Now she was sliding her tongue deep inside of my pussy. Tongue fucking me, if you will. I could feel my orgasm building, but I wished she would go back to sucking my clit. That was amazing. As if she was reading my mind, she slid her tongue out and wrapped it back around my clit. "Yes," I whimpered. In response she tugged gently with just the slightest amount of teeth brushing on my swollen clit. Almost involuntarily I ground my pussy against her lips. Gary noticed and thrust hard inside her as well. Tammy tried to scream, but her cries were trapped inside my pussy.

"I'm getting ready to cum," Gary said as his thrusting picked up. He grabbed my head and gave me a deep, passionate kiss as he shot his load deep inside of Tammy. I could feel her shaking under me, and occasionally she would even manage to scream loud enough to be heard with her face buried in my crotch. Gary pulled back and slowly withdrew from inside Tammy as well. I looked at his cock as it started deflating from having shot its load. Carefully he moved over to the other bed. He looked at me and with his head motioned toward Tammy's pussy. I smiled as I understood what he was suggesting. I let my body go limp and bent down to bury my face in her recently fucked pussy.

I could feel the heat from their coupling and Gary's cum was mixed freely with her own juices, but what the hell. I stuck my tongue inside and started licking on her clit as well.

"You bitch," she giggled. "Are you trying to make me pass out?"

I said nothing but just licked harder the next time. The gooey texture of Gary's cum felt different mixed with her pussy juices. I swallowed some as I continued to lick. She returned the intensity was several well placed licks of her own on my clit. Then she started a barrage of tongue flicks and strokes. That did it. She had pushed my orgasm into full gear. I began to buck against her pussy, rocking my asshole into her nose as I did.

"Oh yes," I screamed as the waves of ecstasy flowed through my body. I have to give her credit. Even with her nose in my ass, she did not let up on her licking. She continued flicking her tongue over my clit stirring up wave after wave. I felt my juices break free and run into her mouth. She didn't seem to mind in the least, lapping up my cum like it was honey. With one final shudder of pleasure, I collapsed on top of her. For the first time I just laid there and felt how wonderful her skin felt. I let one hand idly caress the side of her perfect ass.

Gary finally broke the silence by saying he was going to get a shower. We all agreed that sounded like a great idea, so like the three musketeers, we all walked in and showered together. I couldn't believe how close we had become in just one day together. We took turns drying each other off and headed back to the sleeping area. Gary crawled into his bed naked. Tammy leaned in and kissed him. I watched as her tongue deftly played with his. Their lips pressing together and sliding apart. As they broke the clench, she leaned down and kissed the head of his cock, then she pressed close to the bed so that he could kiss her pussy as well. After that Tammy crawled into our bed and it was my turn to kiss Gary goodnight.

I could feel his breath inside my mouth as our lips grew close together. Our tongues seemed to dance with each other as they moved about inside our mouths. As our kiss ended, I kissed his cock as well, letting my tongue lightly poke at the pee slit. He responded with a tiny drop of precum which I swallowed. He then kissed my pussy lips and gave me a playful swat on the ass. I turned and pointed my ass at him. Gary reached around my waist, pulled me closer and planted a kiss right squarely on my ass. I giggled and turned back around. I grabbed his ears and tilted his head up so that he was looking in my face.

"Don't forget," I told him. "Tomorrow night I want you to fuck me like you did Tammy."

"And I want you to fuck me up the ass," Tammy added.

Gary smiled. "Sounds like I need to get me some sleep. I'll see you two lovelies in the morning." Then he added, "Enjoy yourselves tonight and sleep tight."

I slid in next to Tammy, our shower fresh naked skin pressed close. We looked in each other's eyes and kissed. It was the same way we had kissed Gary, yet different. I can't describe it, but there was an almost electric feel to it, like all of my senses opened up when we kissed. I could taste the mint of her toothpaste and the faint taste of my pussy juices on part of her gum line. Texas was still two days away, but yesterday seemed like a lifetime ago. I snuggled my face into Tammy's breasts and closed my eyes.

Okay, I'm waiting to hear from you all. Write to me!

12