Road Trip Turnout

Story Info
Straight man turned gay sex servant.
8.4k words
4.66
134.4k
123

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers

I was 28 years old and recently broke up with my fiancé of 6 years and was traveling on business. I had just been promoted to a regional sales position and this was going to be a regular stop for me, since my largest customer was the largest employer in the town. It was late in the afternoon, I was mentally done for the day and emotionally done after the break up and anxious to check into my hotel room.

I had been engaged to my college sweet heart but could never pull the trigger. I always seemed to come up with one excuse after the other for waiting a bit longer. Finally, she had enough and found someone who she said was not afraid of commitment. She left me and moved in with her new beau she met at work.

It had been a month and it seemed I was on a downward spiral since the she dropped the bomb. Honestly though she had a point, and there was clearly a part of me that was relieved. Unfortunately, the self-pity part was winning the battle lately.

The hotel had no bar, so I asked the young man at the front desk if there was a bar in town with a happy hour.

"Unfortunately Mr. Stokes, this is a dry county. The closest bar of any kind is about 45 minutes away." he said politely.

"Well crap," I said. I really need to get buzzed and forget my troubles for a while. "A 45-minute drive won't cut it. Perfect topper for the month I've had."

I was extra depressed since I would be stopping by at least once per month for the foreseeable future. Nights would be very boring...

"There is a private men's club about a block down. They have a membership fee, but once you join, they have a bar in the club house." He said a bit hesitantly.

"Men's club as in strip club?" I asked, thinking a few naked babes would really help drown my sorrows.

"No its a social club. I think it's just a place to get drunk and get around the liquor laws in the county," he said smiling.

"How much is the membership?" I asked, recalling some stories I've heard from my dad and his friends about "clubs" in dry counties in the old days.

They would typically have a $5 membership fee. You give your name and address and you're in.

"I'm not sure, I think maybe $25 or so. I don't recall any guests joining since I've worked here, the past 18 months," he said shrugging.

"Yikes, that's a hefty cover charge," I said wincing.

I got my room key and thought I would just get my bags and head to the room. When I got to the car in the parking lot, I could see the sign on the front of an old brick building on the corner. "Tony's Men's Club Games and Billiards."

I decided I would check it out. A little pool and few tequila shots could be just what the doctor ordered. I hit the lock on the car and walked down. When I arrived the sign next to the door said:

Mon-Friday 4:30 to Midnight.

Saturday noon-midnight.

Closed Sunday

Members Only.

It was 4:45 on a Wednesday, so I tried the door, but it was locked. There was a doorbell button, but it was not marked in anyway. I thought I should just turn around and go back to the hotel. I started to turn and said to myself, "What the Hell?". I pushed the button and waited. Nothing happened so I rang again. I looked around and saw no one on the streets. What a dead town this was.

I really wanted a drink, so I pushed the button several times in succession.

"Coming!" I heard a voice yell, sternly.

A big burly bald guy answered the door, looked at me a bit surprised and asked, "Can I help you?"

I stepped back slightly and looked up at him. He was probably 6'3" and 235 lbs. He clearly lifted weights a lot. I am 5'8" and 175 and was afraid I just discovered a skin heads club of some kind.

"I was told this was a social club that accepted new members and you had a bar for members. Is that correct?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yes we are, sorry I am the only one here so far. It usually picks up a little later. Come on in and I can get the paperwork," he said, half smiling and holding the door open. "I'm Richard Johnson, Good to meet you."

He reached out his hand and I shook it, still not stepping in.

I hesitated, "You're not skin heads or anything are you?"

He laughed and rubbed his head, "Uh, no! In fact, our president it African American," he laughed, holding the door.

Still unsure, I asked, "How much does it cost?"

"50 bucks, but it is for a 5-night membership, and if you join permanently it is credited to your account and you can use it for the bar tab, if you like. So ultimately, it's free," he said continuing to hold the door. "No pressure, if you need to think about it we are open till midnight."

He started to let the door close, "Ok, sounds fair," I said squeezing in.

There was a bar with 8 barstools dead ahead, off to the left was a pool table and to the right were 3 card tables. There was music playing in the background it was Fit for an Autopsy, Heads Will Hang. I was shocked that a small town private men's club would play death metal. I thought, 'skin heads might,' hoping he told me the truth that the president was black.

He sat me at the table, gave me the paper work and said, "First rounds free upon payment. We take credit cards and cash, how would you like to pay?"

"Cash please, and I will have a shot of tequila," I said bobbing my head to the music.

"Coming right up," he said, stepping behind the bar.

He cranked the music, as I filled out my membership information. I wondered if I could turn the fee in on my expense report.

"Can I get a receipt for the membership fee please?" I asked. "I might be able to expense it for work," I yelled over the music.

"Sure," he said from behind the bar, putting my money in the register.

He brought me a receipt and another shot. He also brought a container of lemons and a shaker of salt.

"Do you want to run a tab? Shots are $2.50 by the way," he asked smiling and setting the bottle on the table with a shot glass for himself.

"$2.50, awesome, how long is happy hour?" I asked licking the salt and downing the shot.

"That price is good all night!" he smiled.

"Great," I said, "Hit me again and get one for yourself"

As I downed my third shot, a tall Black Man with short hair dressed in a nice pin stripe suit entered the club.

"Hi Tony," said Richard. "This is our newest Member, Robert Stokes. He's going to be coming to town on business with the mill."

He walked over and offered his hand," Good to meet you Mr. Stokes. Welcome to the club." He said smiling.

His grip was firm, and his suit was well fitted, highlighting his muscular physique. He had an engaging smile, and a clear authoritative voice. As he walked away the flap of his suit jacket pushed out covering a round athletic ass. He went into a doorway leading to the back of the building.

Seeing his skin color put my fear of a skinhead club at ease. I poured us a couple more shots and began to talk to Richard. He was about my age and recently broke up with a longtime girlfriend.

"It sucks," I said, as Imagine dragons played in the background. "I really blew it man. I strung her along too long and she just got tired of waiting."

"Yeah, me too," said Richard. "But I think it's for the best. Cindy was kind of uptight in bed and she was already acting like the wife, with the constant headache excuses."

"I guess Lizzie was kind of the same. She used to blow me regularly and swallow happily. Then she stopped swallowing and they became fewer and farther between. I don't think, she's sucked my dick in a year," I said disgustedly.

"Sounds to me like the break up was for the best," said Richard holding up his glass for a toast. "To finding a partner who appreciates sucking dick."

"Here, here, and swallows and likes it!" I said downing number four.

"Hey man, you smoke weed?" whispered Richard.

"It's been a while. My fiancé didn't like it. But yeah, you got some?" I asked thinking that would be perfect.

"I do but we need to wait until Tony leaves. He doesn't like taking chances on the place getting busted. We have 2 cops in town and the "Chief" is a member, so I'm not sure why he worries."

Right on cue, Tony came out and waved, see ya Dick, I gotta go home for dinner, but I might be back later. Nice to meet you Robert," he said smiling the million-dollar smile and waving.

"Have a good one," I said returning the wave and smiling at Richard. "Dick Johnson, I can't imagine the jokes you must have heard growing up."

"Yep, I've heard 'em all. Luckily I have a big Johnson so the name fits!" he laughed. "Let's hit the office and burn one before people start coming in for the evening. What do you say?"

"I'm all in!" I said ready to forget about my troubles.

We walked through the door to the back. It opened into a dark hallway with three doors on either side and an exit door at the other end. We entered the third door on the left, that opened into a rather bare office with a desk that had a large desk pad, a desk top computer and a basket of papers, that looked like bills and things.

To the right were a few filing cabinets and to the immediate, left facing the desk was a large leather couch. The left wall was a big full-sized mirror that gave the effect of an adjoining office.

"Have a seat," said Richard pointing at the sofa.

I sat down as he got into one of the bottom file drawers and pulled a joint out of one of the hanging file folders. He held it up between his fingers and kissed it, walking over to set on the couch near me. There was an old coffee table in front of the couch with an ashtray on it.

He fired up the joint and by the third hit I was fully feeling it.

"I'll never forget the first blowjob Lizzie gave me," I said reminiscing. "She was like a porn star. She looked me in the eye and slid her tongue out, licking my balls with a smile. She licked them all over and shoved my balls in her mouth. She even licked my taint while she sucked my balls! (My dick stiffened as I took a couple more hits). Then she gave a big popsicle lick up my pole, smiling the whole time.

She licked me what must have been 20 or 30 times. I thought I would cum just from that and she took my full 8 inches into her mouth and fucking throated me like a pro. I fell in love right then and there. She looked right at me and sucked me dry moaning like she loved it and her eyes smiled the whole time I pumped my load in her mouth. I will never forget it. Still the best blowjob ever," I said squirming from a throbbing boner.

"Damn Robert, got me hard thinking about it," said Richard gripping his hard-on through his pants. "Munchies?" He asked, handing me the joint.

"Of course," I said taking it and pouring a couple more shots.

He pulled a bag of Doritos and sourdough pretzels out of one of the file cabinets. There was a small fridge next to the cabinet and he pulled out a couple beers.

"I am in hog heaven," I said blowing out a mouth full of smoke and grabbing a beer.

"So did she ever give you a bad blowjob?" he asked, taking a hit and a shot.

"Hell no," I said. "Isn't that an oxymoron? Bad and blowjob? Impossible."

"I had one. A girl in high school was all teeth. I had to ask her to stop. I was afraid I would be scarred for life," he said wincing.

"Yikes! Teeth, not good!" I winced also. "That would do it. I have not had that experience, thank God."

"My serious girlfriend never swallowed no matter how much I tried to encourage her," he said. "She would take it in the ass though and came like a freight train when I fingered her pussy and fucked her ass."

"Damn, I have never met a girl who would let me fuck her ass," I said envious.

"So, you fucked a guy in the ass then?" he laughed.

"Oo! Hell no!" I said really wincing.

"Just fucking with ya," he laughed.

"So, is anal sex as good as I think?" I asked wondering.

"Fuck yes. She was so fucking tight, I would cum in seconds. The best was after fucking her pussy first. I could hold out a while after cumming once first. She would scream like a banshee cumming with my cock in her ass," he said rubbing his cock through his pants.

"I love watching porn of women taking it in the ass. It gets me fucking hard every time. Almost as much as lesbians, and don't get me started on anal lesbians!" I said adjusting my boner.

He poured us a couple more shots and grabbed another joint. I wasn't sure I could handle another joint. I could hardly feel my face after one. We downed the shots and his eyes lit up.

"I think I can help with the anal lesbian porn. Hold on a second." He rummaged through another file cabinet drawer. "Bingo," he said holding up a DVD.

The title was "Sorority Ass Sluts 3"

He spun the desk top monitor around and put in the DVD. The movie opened to a pledge hazing scene.

Two young babes in cheerleader outfits, stood over two more cheerleaders, on their hands and knees with their naked asses facing the camera. Behind them were two pledges, she ordered to lick the assholes of the senior sorority sisters. They buried their faces in those sweet asses licking wildly. One of the standing girls grabbed one by the hair pulling her out of the beautiful ass.

"You like that don't you slut?" she asked.

"Yes, I love licking her asshole Mistress," she panted.

She released the first pledge letting her re-insert her tongue and grabbed the other by the pony tail, pulling her back.

"What about you! Are you an ass licking cunt too?" she barked.

"Yes Mistress, I love to eat ass! Please let me eat her ass," she pleaded.

"Damn, don't get me going like this. Are there any women at this place?" I asked trying to free up some tension in my pants.

"Unfortunately not," he said unzipping his pants. "Mind If I let it breathe a little?"

He pulled out his dick. It was a little longer and thicker than mine, but I felt pretty good about myself considering the difference in our body size.

"Uh, I guess not since you're already wanking it," I snickered.

As I watched the pledge wet a dildo in her mouth and slide it into the sister's asshole, my cock was throbbing in my underwear, and I could see pre-cum soaking through my pants.

"Fuck, I could bust a nut in my pants right now," I said wiggling. "Any babes you could call to come swallow this?"

I grabbed my cock through my pants.

"No, but would you consider a guy?" He asked apprehensively. "I hear guys are better, since they know what feels good."

"They say nobody is ugly with your dick in their mouth, but I'm not sure I am ready to take that plunge!" I laughed, noticing a rather serious look on his face.

The sorority sister was howling as the pledge fucked her with a double headed strap on, filling both holes with one dildo. My balls were aching, and I poured us two more.

"Are you bi?" I asked, as I downed another shot.

He downed his. "If I am honest, I have been curious, about what it would be like to suck a dick..."

"I am not gay, but I am drunk and horny. If I let you it would be agreed I will not reciprocate in any way. Would you agree to that?" I asked not taking my eyes from the computer screen.

"Sure man, I understand. I would need your promise it would never leave this room," He said holding out his hand to shake.

"Absolutely," I said shaking his hand. "No one will ever know. Let's Drink to it"

I poured two more and we downed them. I leaned into the corner of the couch next to the door. I could see myself in the mirror as I unzipped and pulled out my throbbing cock with shaking hands. He rolled off the couch onto his knees next to me.

"If you want the full treatment you better, take off those pants," he said nervously. "You like your balls licked, don't you?"

I quickly kicked off my shoes, pulled my pants and underwear off and tossed them over the arm of the sofa onto the floor. The leather sofa was stuck to my sweaty ass. I slid down with my head on the arm and ass hanging on the edge of the cushion. I spread my legs and admired my 8" boner, pointing toward my head.

"It's all yours baby," I said raising my pelvis. "Lick my balls, slut, like you love 'em."

I closed my eyes as he moved in. I could feel his breath wash over my nuts. My dick slowly lifted off my stomach as it hardened with a rush of blood. I waited for contact, but it didn't come. I peeked through a cracked eyelid, to see him staring at it. He licked his lips, swallowed hard and leaned in with his tongue easing through his lips. I closed my eyes to imagine a hot babe from the movie.

His tongue was soft and warm as it gently tickled my sack.

"Oh yeah," I sighed as his tongue began to press a little firmer, spreading his hot saliva on my pulsing nuts. "That feels good. Your tongue is hot, baby. Do not stop!"

I thought I heard the door knob click and turned to look. The door was closed, and the knob didn't move, but I could see the lock, and stretched up and locked it just in case.

My cock was so hard the head did not touch my belly, as his mouth engulfed my left testicle. His tongue continued to wiggle as he so gently sucked my nuts. My fiancé would sometimes cause pain doing this, but he did not. It was all pleasure.

"Oh fuck that's good baby, you are a natural. You are brewing a big fucking load. Work my fucking dick...oh yes," I panted touching the bald head working my nuts.

He moaned his approval of my touch. I wanted to pull back feeling so strange touching a bald head. He gripped my thighs from underneath, with his thumbs on the inside and fingers on the outside. He spread my legs and lifted, licking the crease between my balls and thighs.

"Daammmnnn," I sighed.

He extended his tongue under my balls licking the underside as he lifted my thighs. His grip was strong, and he lifted me like I was nothing.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as his nose lifted my balls and his tongue pressed firmly against my taint. "Mmmmuuuhhhh, " I moaned when he lifted me further, circling my asshole with his hot tongue.

My cock and balls rushed with a tingling wave of pleasure. I had never been touched there by anyone let alone a wet, warm tongue.

"Oh God I could cum right now," I groaned pressing my ass in the air hoping he would continue.

I opened my eyes and saw his bald head rolled in gentle circles between my legs. My cock dripped pre-cum onto my belly while his breath washed over my asshole and his tongue continued its magic.

His tongue swirled around my balls as he lowered my thighs. He licked up my shaft and opened his lips, taking my oozing head in his hot mouth. I could feel his tongue pressing against my sweet spot as his lips slid around my screaming cock. His tongue swirled and pressed, sending me over the edge.

I grunted like and animal unable speak. "G, g, gaahhh."

A jet of cum launched into his hot mouth. My hips convulsed as he took it in, swallowing my seed. His hand gently cupped my balls as my next shot erupted in his throat. My head was back, my legs straight out spread wide, the convulsive wave moved from my knees to my head. I heard him moaning and apparently nodding a little as I filled his mouth.

"Auh, Auh, Auh!" I grunted as my orgasm peaked, "B, best, blow j, job ever! Holy fuck, suck it all out, you cock hungry slut!"

He continued to milk me dry, my cock remaining stiff, when I felt his naked stiff cock press against my shin. I could feel his pre-cum rubbing against me.

"Damn that was good, but we agreed. I am not gay, no reciprocation," I said, pulling him off and moving my leg away from his leg humping cock. "Thanks man but I can't go there."

I craned my neck and reached my arm down toward the floor to get my clothes back on, but I did not see them on the floor next to the sofa. I spun around sitting on my knees with my hands on the arm of the couch looking over the arm rest at the floor. I did not see my pants and underwear anywhere.

I thought, 'I must have really tossed those suckers, but there was nothing in the corner on the other side of the door. They were not near or on the file cabinets. Then I felt Richards hand caressing my naked ass! I spun around in the seated position, covering my shrinking dick with my hand, ass firmly planted in the corner of the couch.

rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers