Road Trip with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Busty Erica and her well-hung son continue their first night.
8k words
4.73
731.7k
1k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,679 Followers

Chapter 2 of this story is finally here. Sorry for the delay. One other reminder to some readers: if you are looking for stories in which mothers become impregnated by their sons, stop reading now. You will never find that in any of my stories, including this one.

*****

"C'mere, baby, it's time for your oral exam to begin."

A shiver of excitement ran down Josh's spine as he listened to his mother. How many times had he fantasized about burying his face between her gorgeous legs and eating her until she couldn't take it any longer—and now, he was going to have his chance. With her crooked finger beckoning him, he leaned forward and moved between her spread thighs, mesmerized by the dizzying display of her lush mature body.

His mother Erica looked so fucking sexy that he couldn't believe it. She was lying back against the headboard, her upper body raised slightly by the stack of pillows beneath her. The shoulder straps of her baby doll top had been pushed down, and the structured satin cups were now lying below her spectacular 38E tits. The voluminous mounds spread wondrously across her chest, the long nipples stiff and wet from the intense sucking he'd just given them.

Her feet were still bewitchingly clad in the strappy blue sandals, the slim high heels digging into the mattress as she kept her knees drawn up and spread to each side. She'd pushed the draping wispy fabric of the baby doll top to the sides, obscenely framing the inviting mound of her g-string covered sex.

Josh flicked his eyes up to hers, seeing the wanton look of lustful desire in her warm blue eyes. A wicked little smile played at the corners of her perfect lips as he moved closer, his face mere inches from her hot moist pussy. The little triangle of blue material barely covered her plump juicy mound, the inviting cleft visible beneath the sodden fabric. Josh breathed deep, inhaling the fragrant womanly scent emanating from his mother's feverish loins. He loved it, the intensely feminine yet delicate aroma wafting deliciously onto his senses.

"C'mon, baby, let Mommy feel that beautiful mouth of yours," Erica said as she reached down and ran her fingers through her inexperienced son's hair, guiding him to her dripping snatch. She knew her little panties were soaked, and she also knew how much he'd loved stealing her soiled dainties out of the laundry basket. She decided to give him a little treat. She pulled him closer, feeling the warmth of his face on her panty-covered twat. "That's my boy. Let me feel your tongue on those panties. I know how much you like to do that at home."

Josh felt embarrassed knowing his mother was aware of his fetish for her underwear, but that feeling of embarrassment was easily overwhelmed by the intense desire he had to pleasure her, and do whatever she wanted him to do. He lay down on his stomach between her widely-spread thighs, getting comfortable for the duties he knew awaited him. He breathed deeply once more, her warm earthy scent flowing through him like an intoxicating drug. He slowly extended his tongue, placing the flat of it flush up against her damp panties. He pressed it against the sodden fabric, feeling her warm juices seeping right through onto his tongue.

"Mmmm," he purred as the heavenly flavor settled onto his taste buds, knowing he was hooked for life. Immediately wanting more, he licked upwards, keeping his broad tongue pressed flat against the taut fabric of her soaked panties.

"Oh yeah, that's my sweet boy," Erica said softly as she felt her son's tongue slide enthusiastically over the front of her panties. She ran her fingers through his hair, holding him against the throbbing mound of her juicy cunt. "That's the way. Lick those panties, nice and slow. Suck up all of those sweet juices I have for you."

Josh enthusiastically licked and sucked at the sodden material, drawing her creamy secretions right through the thin fabric and into his mouth. He did it slowly, just as she asked, loving the novel taste he'd never had on his tongue before. He licked slowly up and down, covering the whole front of her with his broad flat tongue. The invigorating taste was firing his libido, and he wanted more. Eagerly, he pressed the tip of his tongue against her panties, right between the plump lips of her swollen cleft. He pushed the panties firmly against her, feeling her labia start to part for him as he pushed the fabric inside.

"My, my, aren't you the eager one," Erica said, a playful smile on her face as she felt her son press his tongue firmly against her. "Is my baby getting impatient? Does he want the real thing?"

"Yes, Mom. Please," Josh implored, an anxious look on his face.

"I don't know," Erica teased, knowing very well how much she wanted to feel her son's mouth working on her bubbling cunt. "Will you be a good boy and lick Mommy just the way she wants?"

"I will. I'll do whatever you want." Josh paused and looked at his mother, and then continued, somewhat timidly, "I hope you'll teach me, Mom. I know I don't have much experience at basically anything, but I'll try my hardest. I want to make you happy."

"Oh baby, it's so sweet of you to say that," Erica replied, thrilled at her innocent son's eager response. She'd planted that seed earlier about the benefits of a mature woman, and now, she was going to reap the benefits of his enthusiasm. Her son was such a hunk, and she loved the idea of being able to teach him to be the perfect lover—her perfect lover. "Alright then, I'll show you what a woman likes. You can start by taking off my panties."

Josh reached forward with both hands and grabbed the slim stretchy strap of the G-string's waistband. While his mother lifted her hips, he drew the tiny piece of damp fabric down, slipping it over her high-heel clad feet and tossing it to the side. When he looked back, his mother started to draw her legs up once more. Her high heels dragged sensually across the sheets as her knees came up, and then she let her knees roll slowly open to each side, giving Josh a dizzying view of her steaming cunt. 'It's beautiful', he thought to himself as his eyes zeroed in on the treasured spectacle of his mother's gorgeous mature pussy. Her full inner lips looked swollen and puffy with need, the plump flesh glistening with her oozing secretions. He could see the dark button of her clit partially hidden beneath its cloaking sheath at the top of her slit, the protruding nodule seeming to call out to him like a beacon. Her overheated loins were shining with her juices, the pink flesh of her loins coated with a fine sheen of her flowing nectar.

"Is this what you want, baby?" Erica asked in a soft lulling tone, letting her legs roll open ever further. Josh watched, totally mesmerized, as her vivid pink labia parted slightly, a gooey tendril of shimmering cunt-honey bridging the gap between them. Her warm womanly scent overwhelmed him, setting fire to his senses as it ran through him. He felt his tongue run out instinctively and circle his lips, eager to get his mouth on the pouting mound of her sex. He nodded eagerly, unable to even find his voice to respond.

Erica smiled to herself, loving the spellbound look her handsome teenage son had on his face. She looked at his wide sensual mouth, his full lips seeming to twitch in anticipation. "C'mon, baby. Let Mommy feel that pretty mouth of yours right where she needs it."

Josh leaned forward and brought his face closer. As he lay right down between her widely-spread legs, her pointy heels digging wickedly into the sheets, he extended his tongue, licking upwards at the shimmering web of cunt-juice spanning between her slightly-parted labia. He felt the gooey strand touch his tongue, and flicked his tongue up, pulling the silky strand of emulsion onto his tongue. He rolled it around, letting the creamy goodness soak into his taste buds.

"Mmmmm," he moaned softly, instantly wanting more. He moved closer, pursing his lips and giving his mother's pouting mound a tender kiss, and then pressing the flat of his tongue against her shining slit and licking slowly upwards.

"Oh yeah, that's my boy," Erica purred, her eyes closing in pleasure as her son's broad flat tongue swept across her loins. Her son licked all the way up, and then moved his tongue back down and to the side, starting at the crease of her thigh and then licking upwards again. He slowly licked upwards, lapping up her sweat and seeping discharge. He moved to the other side of her bubbling trench, lapping away at her smooth skin there too as he cleaned her overheated mound. Satisfied that he'd gotten as much of her residual juice as he could, Josh moved his face right back over her pulsing labia, anxious to partake of the main meal. He felt his heart swell with desire for his mother, having only dreamed of having the opportunity to eat her out. With a groan of rapture, he pressed his face flush up against her pouting pussy-lips and feathered his tongue forward, slipping it deep into her weeping little box.

"Oh God, yesssss," Erica hissed with pleasure. She rolled her hips seductively as her son's long thick tongue slithered deep into her dripping snatch. She was happy to see that he was in no hurry, slowly circling his plundering tongue all around the hot pink tissues inside her, letting her seeping juices flow right onto his waiting tongue. She could feel the lips of his full mouth pressed against her loins, his lips seeming to kiss tenderly against her hot flesh while his tongue sought out the tasty nectar deep inside her. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair, holding him gently in place, although she could tell by his enthusiasm that he wasn't going anywhere. "That's it, nice and slow. Just keep that tongue working nice and deep. Just like...oh fuck...yessss...that is so good."

Spurred on by his mother's words of praise, Josh went at his duties more intently, thrilled that he was pleasing her. He sent his tongue deeper, sweeping it teasingly over the hot pink flesh in slow languid circles, the hot moist nectar tasting like melted butter as it slithered onto his probing tongue.

Erica's eyes closed in bliss as waves of pleasure rolled through her. Her son's inexperienced yet enthusiastic tongue had her climbing the walls already. She couldn't believe how long his tongue was, but then again, it seemed to be in direct proportion to that horse-like cock of his. She smiled, knowing she'd be making good use of both from now on. She'd been so turned on by servicing his beautiful cock earlier, that she knew she wasn't going to last much longer, especially with the way the teenager was eating her so enthusiastically. Her arousal had only increased by having him suck at her huge tits while she'd been on the phone with her husband, the illicit nastiness of the incestuous acts she knew they were about to commit turning her on even more. As she thought about the next two weeks—two weeks of rapturous bliss in which she intended to teach her son the many ways of sensual lovemaking, guaranteed to please an older woman—she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge. With her fingers still laced through her son's dark wavy hair, she pulled him closer, pressing his handsome face flush up against her steaming twat.

"Oh yeah. That's it, baby. Just keeping moving that tongue in slow circles. Right up inside there...that's it...just a little...just a...OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," Erica moaned as Josh's circling tongue sparked a powerful climax deep within her. Her hips were bucking up against his face and she ground her gushing twat against his working mouth as she came. He kept his tongue circling over the feverishly hot walls of her clutching vagina as she spasmed through a tingling release, her twitching pussy spraying her rich womanly nectar all over his face. Erica knew she was quite a gusher, and her son could no doubt testify to that now, creamy goodness coating his face as he licked and licked while she pulled his working mouth even harder against her.

Josh could feel the muscles on the insides of his mother's strong thighs flexing as she climaxed, her legs closing tightly against the sides of his head as she rode out her orgasm. He kept licking, and she kept cumming, warm rich cunt-juice sluicing onto his tongue as he sucked away. He swallowed, loving the intensely feminine taste as her silky discharge slid down his throat. Her hips were twisting like crazy as her ate through a shattering climax, his tongue working feverishly on the hot wet tissues of her seeping cunt. As a last tingling shudder ran down her spine, she collapsed back into the sheets, totally spent.

"Oh my God," Erica moaned softly, her eyes closed is pleasure. "That was wonderful. For a first-timer, you certainly know what you're doing."

Josh was thrilled at his mother's words of praise. He had withdrawn his tongue from her slippery depths and stayed where he was, his face mere inches from her flushed mound. He ran his tongue out and licked all around his mouth, drawing as much of her fragrant discharge off his face and into his mouth as he could. He'd loved eating her, and didn't want to stop. "Can I do it some more?" he asked, taking a long leisurely swipe up the front of her puffy labia with the flat of his tongue.

"Ohhnnnn," Erica groaned, loving the feel of her son's warm tongue on her flesh. "Baby, you can do that as much as you want, anytime you want." She drew her knees up again, giving him total access to her splayed loins.

Josh eagerly pressed his mouth to her pussy, this time sliding his tongue up between her gooey lips until he encountered the stiff nodule of her erect clit. He slowly explored the area with the tip of his tongue, sliding it all around the swollen pebble before taking it between his lips and sucking on it gently.

"Oh Jesus, that's my boy. That's perfect." Erica tilted her hips up and slipped her hands back into her son's hair, gently encouraging him to keep going.

Josh didn't need any coaxing—he loved what he was doing. He settled right down between her legs and slowly, mercilessly, pleasured his mother. He bathed the area all around her sensitive clit with his flowing saliva, kissing, licking and sucking tenderly at the stiff little pea. He flicked his tongue on the very tip, and then wrapped his pursed lips around it and sucked at it, pushing more saliva to the front of his mouth and bathing the hot sensitive button. Within minutes, he could feel his mother start to squirm again, her hips shifting about erratically on the sheets as her highs heels dug in once more. He could feel the muscles on the insides of her thighs start to twitch again as her slender fingers gripped his head more tightly.

"Oh God...oh God...AAAAAAAAHHHHH," Eric let out a loud gasp as a seething climax started right at the core of her sex and blossomed like a nuclear blast throughout her lush mature body. The powerful sensations had her bucking and shaking in paroxysms of pleasure. She could feel herself gushing all over the lower part of her son's face as his mouth—that beautiful teenage mouth—never left the pulsing button of her swollen clit. Her back arched as she ground her steaming mound up against his face, her whole body thrumming like a plucked guitar string. When she finally couldn't take it anymore, she pulled her hands away from her son's head and cupped her tits, running her thumbs tenderly over her itchy nipples.

"How about one more?" Josh said, lifting his mouth reluctantly from his mother's weeping box and looking up at her. He didn't even give her time to respond before he lowered his mouth and feathered his long tongue deep inside her once more.

"Ohhhhhhhnnnn," Erica cooed softly as she surrendered herself to her son's desires, more than willing to let him pleasure her for as long as he wanted.

The 'one more' turned into three more, before she finally pulled him up from her aching loins, pulling him on top of her. "Oh baby, that was amazing, but you're a mess," Erica said with a sly smile on her face as she looked at her son's shiny face. "Let Mommy clean you up." She took his face in her hands, and like a mother cat, she slowly ran her tongue over his young face, licking up every sticky drop of her warm cunt-honey. As she was finishing, she slid her hand down the firm muscles of his chest and abs, quickly finding exactly what she was looking for.

"Mmmmm, nice and hard," she purred, her delicate fingers circling his blood-engorged phallus, pre-cum oozing from the tip and sliding down over her slender fingers. "Would you like to put this inside me now? Would you like to feel your big hard cock going as deep as you can into your mother's hot wet pussy?" She moved the enflamed head down between her legs and rubbed the massive knob all around her hot slippery mound.

Josh shivered with excitement at her words, knowing all his dreams were about to come true. He had jerked off and fantasized about this so many times—and now, it was really going to happen. "Oh God, yes. Please Mom," he said with a groan, hoping he wouldn't blow his load all over her before he'd even gotten inside her treasured cunt.

"Okay, sweetie," Erica said, rolling her hips salaciously, grinding the sensitive tissues of his glans around the slippery gates to her dripping birth canal. "This is going to feel so good. I'm going to let you go right back to the place you came out of 18 years ago. I think we're both going to love it." She nestled the drooling cockhead right between her gooey labia, and pushed the tip in, letting the slick pink tissues at the introitus of her cunt grip down on the huge knob. "There, go nice and slow now, baby. I want to enjoy feeling every hard inch go way up inside me. But be careful—I've never had one this big before."

"You...you never had one...?" Josh's voice trailed off as he looked into his mother's eyes questioningly.

"Nowhere near as big as you," Erica said, rolling her hips to let her son know how much she wanted it. "Nobody's been even close, either in length or thickness. But I can't wait. I want to feel that big beautiful cock of yours stretching me like never before. Over the next two weeks, I'm going to suck you and fuck you until I drain you dry every single day. I just can't figure out if I want more in my mouth, or in here." She punctuated her statement by provocatively rolling her hips once more, stirring the enflamed cockhead all around the clutching hot tissues at the entrance to her cunt.

Josh groaned with pleasure, calling upon all his willpower to suppress the electric urges pulsing through him. Her words about draining him dry every day had sent a jolt right to his already flaming libido. He could sense how much his mother wanted it, and her statement about the size of his cock also gave him some new-found confidence. He even surprised himself with his response to her, "How about if I make sure I keep both of those places full for the rest of our trip." He accompanied his statement by flexing slightly forward, pushing the rest of the broad flared head into her beckoning opening.

"I don't there's anything better a son could do for his mother," Erica said, feeling the opening to her cunt start to stretch more than it ever had before. She was thrilled by her son's boldness, his confidence being one of the key things she'd hoped to address on this trip—she just never expected it to start so quickly. "Those five or six times a day that you jerk off—I want every one of those to be inside me for the next two weeks."

"What about if I wanted to shoot it all over you instead?" Josh realized with surprise that he'd immediately spoken, without taking the time to even think about what his mother might think. He quickly saw that he had no reason to worry.

"Mmmm, aren't you a nasty one," Erica replied, slipping her arms around her son's neck and pulling his face towards hers. She looked at him intently with her vivid blue eyes, the clear orbs glinting with desire. "You can come on me as much as you want, anytime you want." Again she rolled her hips teasingly, her circling pussy-lips nibbling wantonly at the throbbing head of his engorged cock. "Now, kiss me first before you start putting that beautiful cock of yours deep inside me."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,679 Followers