Road Trip Young Black Couple

Story Info
Exotic Tasting Pussy Cum; Country Jail.
2.1k words
3.98
23.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young black couple, Avery and Tonya, were taking a road trip in the western United States. They took scenic routes and country back roads to see the country side on the way. A large wooden road sign pointed to a turn down a small road and said gas, food, and lodging. Avery said, "Let's go that way." Turning down the country road they saw no signs of a town for about five miles, but then saw a small building and gas pumps. This road was not even on the maps. About that time a Sherriff police car pulled in behind them with his lights on. They pulled over.

"Let me see your driver's license."

Avery pulled out his license and handed it over. Avery asked, "Why did you pull us over?"

The officer said, "speeding, see the sign over there," and pointed to a 25 mph sign. They had been doing 40 or more.

The officer went back to his car for a few minutes then came back. In a real friendly but forceful tone, he said, "You all pull over there. Might as well get in the shade." He went back to his car for a minute.

Sherriff Taylor came back and asked, "who is the lady in the passenger side?"

Avery said, "that is my fiancée Tonya."

The officer said, "You all have a cell phone? Give them to me, signals ain't no good out here any way. You all have any weapons? No? Okay come inside with me, it is cooler and we will sort this out and you can be on your way."

He took them inside and told them to sit in front of his desk. He took the batteries and SIM cards out of the cell phones and stuck them in his desk.

He gave them some lemonade. He started a friendly conversation about the country side and where were they going, did they see the football game, and what were they carrying with them. He took the car keys and told them, "I'll need these while waiting for confirmation over the radio whether you all are clear."

After a while he said, "Just as a matter of procedure while you are detained, I will have to hold you all in the jail room until I get the radio call." He was very cordial and they couldn't object.

He took Avery down the short hall and locked him behind bars.

He took Tonya to a room on the other side of the building. He closed the door behind them. It was a lockable sound proof room with basic furniture and bars on the windows. He said, "This is the ladies detainment room." He had already noticed she was pretty nice looking. "You look like a decent lady."

Taylor told her, "As a matter of procedure, I have to check you out for my own safety, I never know when someone might be carrying a knife, gun, or drugs. Now sit on the table top with your feet over the side." Taylor took each of her shoes off one at a time and looked it over carefully as if checking for contraband.

"Now I need you to stand up." He frisked her up and down, felt of her breasts saying with authority, "People hide stuff in bras." He felt her legs, and ass letting a hand travel her crotch. Turning her around he felt of her pussy through her clothes.

Tonya said, "This is getting a little personal."

"I know my job, now you stay calm." He began unbuttoning her shirt, then slid it off her shoulders and laid it in the corner by the shoes. Turning her around he unsnapped her bra and took it off. Her pants had an elastic band and he slid them down her ass and thighs. She was thin and had a nice firm butt. He took her pants all the way off and threw them in the corner. He took various pictures of her in her panties.

From behind he felt of her boobs again, pulling on the nipples and rubbing them back and forth, rubbed the bottom side of her boobs, stuck a finger in her mouth, "Wet my finger." When she did he rubbed his wet finger on her nipples. He felt them some more and lifted a boob to her mouth, "Lick it, and now the other one." Letting her suck her own boobs, he continued feeling of her boobs up to her neck and around her ears to the small hairs at the back of her neck. He felt down her back and felt her ass through the beige panties she was wearing. He stuck his hand down her panties and felt her bare skin on both cheeks and up and down her crack to the edge of her vagina, rubbing the outer edges for a minute. He took back and frontal pictures with a real nice camel toe. He liked erotic poses and treasured the erotic pictures. Sherriff Taylor said, "The pictures are for the record."

From the front he sat on a chair while she stood in front of him. He looked at her camel toe and felt of it well. He took pictures of every detail. He rubbed the sides of her outer vulva, then laid his finger in her pussy crack drawing it upward teasing her clit. He pulled her panty band out and looked at her nested pussy mound with pubic hair laid in the panties and her clit hood showing. He rubbed her pussy through the panties some more all the way back to the vagina and asshole. It seemed he could feel moisture at the vagina through the panties. Then he stuck his hand in her panties and rubbed her pussy mound back and forth teasing the clit, and up and down humping her pussy with the palm of his hand. He teased her pussy lips letting his finger travel the edges, then feeling the firm insides. His finger when down the slot to her vagina, and his finger easily went in. She was wet. As he finger fucked her with one hand he removed her panties with the other and threw them in the corner.

Taylor told her he wanted her to climax so he could tell if she had any drugs hidden in her pussy. This was meaningless but she humped his fingers and hand anyway. His other hand was on her butt. Eventually she clinched her firm ass and pussy. He felt her juices flowing. He took his dripping fingers out with her exotic pussy cum and stuck them in her mouth until she sucked them clean.

Sherriff Taylor told her to lay on her back on the desk and pull her legs to her chest and spread her pussy. With her upturned pussy, Taylor splayed her pussy lips, looked at her entire pussy crack, toyed her clit, felt the inner labia, played the pee hole, then stuck a finger in her pussy. He put in three fingers and held her pussy open seeing drops of pussy cum dripping from the insides. He looked at her ass hole. He took many pictures of her pussy, ass and crotch. Sherriff Taylor had always liked dark pussy lips.

Now he told her to lay over the desk on her stomach with her legs straight and arc her back. This gave him a good view of her asshole and pussy from behind. He took some pictures. Without a word he pulled out his dick and stuck it right in her wet pussy. He toyed her asshole while fucking her. He spanked her ass. He pulled her hair, and cupped her boobs. Finally he turned her over, crawled over her and stuck his wet cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked for a minute and then he came in her mouth. He let her swallow the cum, and suck his dick clean. Raising up a little he stuck his balls in her mouth one at a time and she sucked them romantically. She was getting into it. He told her to suck his cock again and keep sucking until it got hard again.

When it got hard again he turned her back onto her belly with ass up again. He had a tube of Vaseline that he used to lube her asshole, and teased the head of his dick into her open oval ass hole and began to fuck again. He fucked her deep. This time it took longer to cum and he ravaged her asshole spanking her butt and pulling her hair, reaching under and slapping her tits.

He left her a blanket to sleep with and left.

The next morning before breakfast he saw she had put her clothes back on. Sherriff Taylor said, "Here put this on." He put a leash around her neck. "Let's go outside to use the bathroom, git down on your hands and knees. That's it." He took her outside on all fours by the fence to shit and piss in front of him. It was outside in public but there were no houses in sight. She felt humiliated. He taught her to cover up the shit with dirt. There was a tub out there and he took a water hose and began filling it. "Now let's take these off." Meanwhile he stripped her clothes off. He reached down and grabbed her ass cheek and said, "You better be good and do every thing I ask or you will git the spanking of your life with his belt."

Now that she was naked he told her to get in the tub. He gave her soap and a sponge and told her to "take a sponge bath, and clean that pussy good." When she was done he rinsed her off with the water hose.

Sherriff Taylor brought her over to an outside multi-level bench laid her over on her stomach and started fingering her pussy until it got wet. He pushed his cock in her and fucked her good, telling her to fuck back and squeeze her pussy on his cock. He watched her asshole, felt her ass and spanked it. When he came, he left a hefty load of cum to stay in her pussy.

Now Sherriff Taylor said he had something else for them and he could let them go. By now he knew that Avery had been to prison and was no virgin.

He told her to convince Avery to suck him off as he was already getting hard again. She could tell him how to do it, licking, tasting and sucking the head, licking and tasting the cum vein, sucking and tasting the balls and all around them, and licking between the balls all the way down to the asshole and rimming the asshole, and kissing, tasting and licking the ass and ass crack.

She agreed to talk him into it, after all it was an exchange like money and they could get out of there. So after much talking and at her direction Avery sucked cock and swallowed cum in front of her for the first time. Sucking the balls was like getting intimate, and licking the entire ass and ass crack was like a dessert finishing it up.

When they left Sherriff Taylor called the next town and talked to Amos the Sherriff. He told them a young couple was headed his way.

Coming through the next town 30 minutes later they were pulled over again. Sherriff Amos took them inside and had to interrogate them separately. Getting Tonya into a separate sound proof room, he stripped her clothes off. When he felt her panties they were wet and he took that as an invitation. He took her panties off and had her sit at the edge of a chair, he got on his hands and knees and started eating pussy like a starving man with a model. Her pussy had exotic tastes. He licked the cum right out of her pussy as she squeezed it out. She had the most exotic tastes of pussy juice. Then he made Tonya suck his cock and swallow his cum. He let her suck his cock clean and was amazed when she sucked his balls and licked his ass, even licked his asshole.

Sherriff Amos let them go about 90 minutes later and called Sherriff Taylor. Picking pubic hair from his mouth he told Sherriff Taylor he convinced the lady to let him eat her out and she was very wet. He said she had the most exotic pussy cum and it was even better tasting than the Asian lady last week.

*

To see my other story listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!