Road Warrior

Story Info
A mature wife's infidelity.
4k words
3.31
178.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie hung up the phone with a slam, exasperated that her dinner companions had begged off at the last minute. She was in Des Moines, Iowa of all places on a business trip, and now left with the prospect of a boring evening in a hotel room. To top that off, she had called home to try and hear some comforting words from her husband, only to find he hadn't gotten home from work yet. "Probably at a bar with his buddies, half sloshed and ogling the young things" she thought angrily to herself.

Bonnie was 46, attractive but middle aged, and she was beginning to experience doubts about herself. She had been married for 23 years to the same man, most of them good ones, and they had a stable if not terrifically exciting marriage. Like most couples, they had a decent sex life, but Bonnie had found that when she turned 40 her libido had begun to skyrocket. Her husband, on the other hand, seemed more and more attracted to 20 something blonde bimbos he was always pointing out on the streets, or looking at in the trashy magazines he subscribed to. They still made love, but it was almost a mechanical sort of sex, not the breathless, sweaty variety she found herself fantasizing about more and more.

She looked at herself in the mirror, appraising her figure. She was 5'5', 145 pounds, and built in a manner that could be described as Reubenesque. Her hips flared in an Earth Mother sort of way, and one could not escape noticing her 40D bust. Bonnie had always enjoyed the attention her breasts had brought from men, but she worried that time and gravity were making her unattractive to men. Uncertain and frustrated, she decided to go and drown her sorrows a bit.

She dressed herself quickly, choosing a black knee length skirt, white silk blouse, and black jacket. Hose and 3" heels completed her ensemble'. Not the sexiest outfit in the world, but the best she could do with the business attire she normally took on these trips. Again she checked the mirror, and had to admit to herself that she was still sexy, in a classy sort of way. She quickly went down to the lobby of the hotel, and out the front door. Looking left and right, unsure of where to go in this one horse town, she chose at random and walked down the block, just looking for somewhere to hide. As she walked and thought, she heard strains of some smoky jazz wafting out of a tiny club. On a whim, she opened the door and headed in. It was a place reminiscent of an old Bogart movie, small and smoky, with a single musician tinkling away on a weathered piano, but nonetheless playing terrific jazz.

She sat at a table near the piano, and ordered a Scotch and soda. She was not normally much of a drinker, and rarely used hard liquor, but was just in a mood this evening. She sat and smoked a cigarette contemplatively, listening to the piano and trying to shake the feelings of frustration she was having.

About an hour passed, and she had two more drinks. She had removed her jacket as the bar was a bit warm, and sat there unconsciously seductively posed, her blouse parted slightly to reveal just a hint of her generous cleavage, her legs crossed showing her hose off, puffing her cigarette, lost in thought. Her reverie was broken by a man's voice. It was the bartender, with a drink in his hand. "I didn't order this." she said questioningly. " Those gentlemen over there sent it to you, ma'am," he said, pointing to a table with two men seated at it across the bar, unsure if he had erred by suggesting to the men that she seemed to be alone. Bonnie thought for a second, a little mad at being hit on so blatantly, but also a little flattered that two well dressed businessmen who appeared to be in their late twenties seemed attracted to her. She accepted the drink, tipped the bartender to ease his concerns, and smiled and mouthed a silent "Thank you" in the direction of the two men. They sat at their respective tables, looking each other over, until finally she heaved an internal sigh, and got up and walked over to their table. She walked with a wiggle in her step which was uncharacteristic for her, but this night she just seemed to be another woman altogether. She had decided that a little flattery was just what she needed to regain her self-respect, and these two guys seemed ready and willing to provide it.

She sat down and introduced herself, and thanked them again for the drink. They returned the introductions, explaining that they were on a business trip as well, attempting to sell some heavy machinery to a local manufacturer. The three chatted for a while about the hassles of selling, business travel, and the like. Safe, harmless topics. All the while she noticed their eyes almost caressing her body appraisingly. She worried that once they saw her up close, they would be turned off by her age, but instead found that both men were almost drooling in appreciation. She got a kind of high from the feeling of sexiness this gave her. The piano began a slow, sensual number, and Bonnie decided to have some fun. She stood, and took the hand of the man closest to her, Dave. She lad him to the center of the tiny dance floor, and they began a slow waltz. He was a good dancer, and she smiled as she enjoyed the moment. They moved in time with the music, and she felt herself letting her angers and fears go. A new feeling began to take over, a surprising one. She felt her nipples stiffen against her silky bra as the drinks, the music, and the attention of the two men worked on her always active imagination. Dave noticed it too, apparently, because she saw him look her right in the chest and stifle a quiet gasp as he saw the evidence of her arousal. She felt their rhythm interrupted as James, the other young man, tapped Dave on the shoulder intending to cut in. Dave reluctantly but politely stepped aside, and Bonnie and James resumed the dance. She felt him move closer to her, til they were chest to chest. His hands encircled her waist tightly, and she could feel his groin pressed against hers. She started to push him back, angry at the liberties he was taking, when she felt him throb against her. She stopped, frozen, realizing that her little game of teasing was escalating into something more. She had not gone out with the intention of anything other than having a few drinks and maybe finding some interesting conversation, but now found herself in the arms of a man who obviously had other intentions. She had to make a decision, and she had to do it quickly. Bonnie had been a good wife over the years, with the exception of one brief ill-advised affair some 15 years ago. She had an active imagination, and was worldly enough to be aware that her sex life could only be described as "vanilla" up to this point, but had always held herself back from doing anything more than fantasizing about such things.

With a deep breath, she made her decision, and felt a strange flush wash over her. She led James back to the table, and said to both men "How about we go back to my hotel for a nightcap?" Her voice sounded nervous, but the look on her face told the two men that she meant much more. They quickly paid the bar tab, and the three walked out of the bar. They strolled down the few blocks to her hotel, Bonnie in between them with an arm through each of theirs.

They walked through the hotel lobby in silence, each almost to afraid to say anything that might shatter the mood of arousal that was in the air. They reached the elevator and went in, the three of them the only occupants. As it began to rise, Bonnie found herself sandwiched between the two men as they feverishly kissed her neck and groped her body. Here she was, a middle-aged businesswoman and wife, about to take two men twenty years her younger to her hotel room. The oddest thing that occurred to her as she thought about this was the fact that not only was she not ashamed, she was incredibly aroused. The prospect of having sex with two men was one she had often fantasized about while masturbating, but one she never thought she'd live out. Now here she was about to do just that, and she was as ready as a woman could be for the experience.

To all of their disappointment, the elevator reached her floor and they had to hurriedly attempt to straighten their mussed clothing and hair in order to walk down the hotel hall to her room without attracting undue notice. They managed this, and the three quietly slipped into her room. One of the perks her company gave her as a result of her terrific sales record was the ability to stay at first class hotels when on business so her room was actually a suite, with a small living room area as well as a king sized bed. The two guys were a bit nervous now that the moment was upon them. Bonnie sort of sensed this, and not wanting to let the moment pass, told them to have seats in the armchairs in the living area. They did, sitting there in what was now a strained silence, so she quickly went to the stocked bar in the room and fixed them all another drink. She brought them their drinks, and as she reached each man she purposely leaned over at the waist to hand them the glasses in order to expose more of her cleavage to them. Both men perked up visibly at the sight, so smiling she told them to hang on just a second as she changed clothes. With a sexy wink over her shoulder at them, she went into the bathroom. She looked herself in the eye and mentally told herself "It's now or never, lady…..." With a mental nod, she quickly undid her skirt and slipped out of it. Her nervous fingers undid the buttons of her blouse and it joined the skirt on the bathroom floor. A bit of hesitation, and her panties joined the other discarded clothing. She stood there looking at herself in the large mirror, and was astonished to see a sexy woman clad in only thigh high hose, heels, and a lacy bra staring back at her with a hungry look in her eyes. She took a deep breath, threw her shoulders back and pushed her chest out, and walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh my God!" was the reaction she had been hoping for and the one she got from her young friends as they saw her standing there half nude. Her pussy was exposed to them, the small strip of hair she kept there glistening with her arousal. Her breasts strained at the under wire bra attempting to hold them, her nipples poking out like small erasers. Both men just stared at her agape, drinking in the fact that this sexy older woman was about to ravish them both. With a smile of conquest, she looked form one to the other as she reached behind herself and undid the bra. She slipped it over her shoulders and off, revealing her breasts to them in all their glory. No silicone creations here, but the pendulous, full breasts of a mature woman. She simply stood there expectantly, until the guys finally got the idea and stood up. They moved in to sandwich her once more, and resumed what they had started in the elevator, only this time their hands roamed her naked body freely. All three were making low animal moaning sounds as they groped each other. Bonnie's hands soon got busy as well, first cupping each man's buttocks and then straying over their crotches. She gasped as she felt steely hardness in each, the ultimate proof of just how sexy they thought she was. Then the prim and proper lady surprised even herself by kneeling suddenly in front of them and reaching up with both hands, undoing the zippers of their slacks. She reached in and pulled both erect cocks out, stopping for a second to admire them. Both men were normal sized men, around 7 or 7 ½ inches erect, but both were hard as rock as well. Her hands each grasped a cock firmly, and couldn't resist stroking them up and down a bit as she contemplated the treat in front of her. She looked up at them coyly, licker her lips, then leaned forward to lightly kiss the silky head of each man's cock. Both groaned in unison as they felt her lips flicker over them. She took their manhood and rubbed each over her cheeks, losing herself in the joy of two men so aroused by her. Her tongue snaked out to swirl around each, her hands still slowly stroking the shafts. She opened her lips and swallowed Dave, just the head, her lips closing tightly just under the ridge, and sucked him in earnest. She felt his knees buckle with pleasure and inwardly smiled at the power she felt, her womanhood in full flower now. She pulled of Dave as he almost whimpered, and offered James the same favor. His eyes almost rolled back in his head as she twisted her head side to side with her lips clamped tightly around his now dripping cock.

Then, with a flip of her head, she stood and walked over to the bed and lay on it, reclining back on one side like Greta Garbo. The guys took the hint, and clothes flew so fast it seemed to be raining garments. Soon, two nude and very very erect men joined her on the bed, one sidling up to each side of her. In unison, they leaned down and each suckled one of her marvelous breasts. She leaned her head back, reveling in the pleasure of feeling each of her nipples being sucked on sensuously. Their hands caressed the rest of her body…..her legs, her stomach, her shoulders, slowly driving her to higher and higher heights of arousal. Her body seemed on fire, each and every nerve ending begging for attention.

Just as Dave screwed up his courage and parted her legs with the obvious intention of going down on her, the phone rang. The noise made them all jump, the men quickly taking their hands away from her body. "Believe me, I don't want to answer this, but it could be my client, and if I blow this sale I could be out of a job" Bonnie said in an almost begging tone. She was just sure that she had blown it, and that her fantasy, so close to being realized, was about to crumble to pieces. With shaking hands, she reached over to grab the phone, and said "Hello" in a mournful voice. "Hi sweetie" came the reply. It was her husband, and he was obviously several drinks past sloshed! Anger flared in her as she realized that not only had he been out all night drinking and ogling younger women, but now he had managed to spoil her fun too. She said "Hi" back in a curt one, and looked at Dave and James as they backed away, realizing it was her spouse on the phone and not wanting a scene. Bonnie was in a tight spot, caught between a man she loved but was very mad at, and two sexy naked men who she would never get another chance at. A thought came over her, and she said into the phone "hold on a sec, honey." She put the phone down, and rolled over, grabbing both men by the hands, holding them back from leaving her. " I know it has to be weird for you with my husband calling and all, but please, please don't leave" she begged. The men looked at her, trying to decide if they were more horny or worried, obviously hanging on the edge of indecision.

" He is the one who put me in a place where I even considered cheating on him, guys. I need this, just for me. He'll never be the wiser, and I'll make sure you were glad you decided to stay." With that, she lay back on the bed, her back propped up on the pillows, and waved the men to her as she picked the phone back up. Dave lay on her right, and James on her left as she began making the small talk with her husband that all married couples do. They talked about mundane things, leaky sinks and car repairs, and while they did, Bonnie reached out and took each man's hand, one at a time, and place them back on her breasts. She lay there, talking in to the phone to her unsuspecting husband, as two younger men massaged her nipples back to erectness. Her back arched a bit as they did, a flush coming over her whole body. It aroused her to an even newer height to know she was not only cheating with two men, but while her husband was right on the phone. She took the phone and wedged it between her cheek and neck, so her hands were free. Knowing she had to really get the guys' attention now, she parted her legs and reached a hand down to tease her own pussy. They stared in fascination as she parted her outer lips and slid a finger down her slit, coating it with womanly dew. She reached that finger up and slid it between Dave's lips, watching him intently. He looked as if a jolt of electricity had run through his body as he tasted her, his cock instantly springing back to full hardness. She suppressed a giggle as she repeated the process for James, eliciting a very similar result. Both men were now definitely not going anywhere.

"So, what did you do for dinner, hon?" she heard her drunken husband say. With a twinkle in her eye, she replied " I haven't eaten yet, my plans fell through, so I decided to order room service."

"I'll let you go so you can eat then, he mumbled"

"Oh no, that is ok, I can eat while we talk" she said. Bonnie realized it turned her on to be acting slutty while he was on the phone and didn't know, it turned her on so much she was in a zone she had never been in before. With a sly grin, she leaned over to take Dave's throbbing member back in her mouth as she held the phone to her ear. Her hand wrapped around James' shaft and pumped slowly. "So, are you in for the evening?" her husband asked. "Ummm hmmmm" Bonnie grunted in to the phone, her mouth full of cock. Her pussy was gushing now as the realization of what she was doing overcame her. James reached down and slid a finger in her, making her moan involuntarily. "You ok?" her husband asked. She took Dave out of her mouth long enough to whisper "Yes, I just had a twinge in my gut, hon. Must have been something I ate. Hang on a sec, ok?"

With that, she put the phone down, and sat up. She whispered in a low, throaty voice "I need a cock in me, now!" James was first to take the hint, and lay on his back, his manhood sticking straight up in the air as he did. She hitched her leg up and straddled him, reaching down to guide his cock into her sopping pussy. She reached down and put her hand over James' mouth to stifle the moans he was making as her hungry cunt wrapped itself around his member. She reached out and picked the phone back up, throwing caution to the wind as desire overcame her. Bonnie began to move her hips up and down, humping James slowly as she said into the phone "Ok, hon, I am better now." The two adulterers found a rhythm, and moved together slowly. Her pussy was leaking wetness like a faucet now, "You still sound a little funny" her husband said, but she could tell he was succumbing to the alcohol he had drunk. His words were badly slurred, and Bonnie knew he would soon be asleep. She kept talking to him quietly as she rode James cock, the idea of her actions getting her closer and closer to climax. "So you are just going to stay in your room tonight then?" her husband said. "You bet I am, hon" Bonnie replied, as she motioned for Dave to come closer. He knelt at the head of the bed, his cock dangling directly in front of her lips as she spoke into the phone. He grasped his shaft and brought it to her lips, her tongue flying all over it, all caution forsaken now. Bonnie could hear her husband snoring on the other end of the phone. The drunken idiot had passed out!

She was angry that he had let himself get so smashed, and decided to teach him a lesson in her own way. She put the phone down on her pillow so it was level with her mouth, moved her hand up to Dave's cock, and began to suck him in earnest. Her lips and tongue danced over him as she worked, driving him close to the edge she was already standing on. Meanwhile, her hips moved faster and faster, her cunt milking James with it's inner muscles. She purposely let her lips make loud smacking noises as she sucked the cock in her mouth, knowing that all her husband had to do was be conscious to know what she was up to. She moaned in pleasure, the stimulation of her situation and the two men making her whole body burn. With a twitch all over, she fell over the edge into the abyss of a monumental orgasm. She gave out a muffled scream as her eyes rolled back in her head and she lost all of her senses as the climax took over her. All of her muscles convulsed, and she felt herself lifted in the air as James came in her pussy, his body lifting hers as he emptied himself in her. Dave felt them both spasm, and the sight of Bonnie surrendering herself to pleasure, moaning into the phone, drove him over the brink too. Hot spurts of cum jetted from his cock, filling her mouth to overflowing. She sucked on him like a madwoman, swallowing as she did, but huge gobs of his cum dripped down her chin and fell onto the handset of the phone connecting them all to her husband. Moans and grunts filled the air as all three finished climaxing, until at last the rolled apart, lying on their backs breathlessly, reflecting on what they had just done.

12