RoadBull - The Beginning

Story Info
My start as a bull and my first cuckcake.
2.5k words
45.3k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xavier8in
xavier8in
18 Followers

My first story. Constructive feedback welcome.

*****

My journey starts like many other middle-aged men. Married for more than ten years. The passion started to cool. Still very much in love with my wife, but I wanted more. She wanted less. The last thing I would do is make her unhappy so prepared for a life of unfulfilled sexual desire. Total cliché. Then a moment I didn't expect.

After kids our sex life had flattened out. Where we would mix it up when we first met, now there was one position. No talking. Finish quickly. It was still intimacy and lots of cuddling, but the hours of hot passion were gone. I visited every topic on Literotica and every category on porn sites, hoping to ligh a fire with her. She would watch and read, but nothing every turned her on. I shared every fantasy no matter how strange or "out there". Never did she admit to any fantasies or try to participate with mine. I wondered how anyone could go through life with no fantasy of their own, mine being so rich. She just wanted quiet so she could focus on cumming. I came too, but it began to feel like I wasn't necessary for the equation. A decent dildo would have performed to the same extent. For years it continued like this. The same position twice a month. I travel for work so I'm not around a lot anyways and she was never that interested.

I often teased her about anal and oral. Something we had done before marriage. One day she turned to me and without sarcasm said "Zee (my nickname), If you can find someone that lets you fuck their mouth and ass but not their pussy you should go ahead. I just never want to know about it."

I laughed of course but the fantasy took hold and consumed my daydreams like wildfire. I figured she either wasn't serious or it was a trick and did nothing. Well, not nothing. I spent plenty of time finding porn to feed the fantasy. I brought the subject up a few times, as casually as I could, and her response was the same. "No pussy and I don't want to know" I think it was a relief for any guilt she was having, knowing the chances of finding a woman to do anal and oral only was slim to none. She knows I'm too honest and loyal to go against her wishes.

Six months later I got a phone call from a former girlfriend, Pam. We dated in college, twenty years before, but stopped when she married her fiancée. Mostly. There was a weekend before I met my wife we had some wild sex. We called each other for birthdays and big events like children being born. If I was in town we would try to meet for a drink, but otherwise didn't interact much. We had always been totally honest with each other so when she asked what was new and different I mentioned my allowed freedom. I was taken aback at just how interested she was.

"Tell me everything. What exactly are you allowed? How often?" it was non-stop questions. Pam knew I wouldn't stray from an allowed path and wanted to know everything. After ten minutes of questions she went quiet. Long enough I thought the call had dropped.

"Hello? Did I lose you?" I offered.

"Still here. Just thinking." She replied followed by another long pause. "Would you?"

I gave it some thought for a while. The cool thing about total honestly is you don't have to spend any time wondering what you should say, you can just blurt it out. "Yes. Given the right circumstances. I might. I just couldn't hurt her." She knew I meant my wife.

"Are you going to be around for a bit? Can I call you back?" I said I was and gave it little more thought. Twenty minutes passed and the cell rang. It was Pam again. She was excited and on the verge of breathing heavy when she spoke. "I have an offer for you."

Over the next twenty minutes she explained her sex life with her husband Jake had equally cooled, except she wanted more. Pam had always been sexual and open to just about anything. Jake was more straight laced, enjoying blowjobs but thought anal was gross. He had also recently opened up that he wanted to watch her with another man. They had brought the fantasy into the bedroom and he always got hard when she would tell him what she would do with another man. She had been stroking him, getting ready for sex and had brought up what she and I had done in college. He blew all over himself as she explained me pounding her hard.

Where the both of them are slight in stature I'm not. In college I was 210 pounds of muscle kept lean by hockey and hours in the weight room. I could hold her in the air and fuck her like a rag doll. Something she liked a lot. Pam was actually bigger and stronger than Jake, so she had not had a total-ownership-fucking in almost twenty years. She told him she missed having a man take her in such a way "there was the chance he could rip her in half", but trust him to be gentle if necessary and never try to hurt her. Time and beer had softened both of us, but not that much. I knew I could still give her a couple hours of hard pounding. She told me over the phone she could see the pre-cum starting on the tent in Jake's pants from listening her talking to me.

While they wanted to explore sexually, they were both worried about what it would do to their marriage. Fantasy is great, but there can be a whole mess once real sex is involved. For whatever reason the idea I would be fucking Pam's ass and mouth, but not her pussy went over great with Jake. He thought it was perfect. If we were fucking and he called a stop to it, there would still be something that was only theirs. He was never going to fuck her ass and she was looking forward to something other than a but-plug.

One big issue. We lived nowhere near each other. I travel for work, to new places every week. I had not been in the Milwaukee area for quite some time. For weeks we would call and have phone sex. They would put it on speaker. Pam and I would talk about what we would do and they would fuck. Jake always came fast, so it usually finished with him going down on her until we both came.

Three months later I was scheduled to be in the area. I called them when I got the news. Pam was excited, but Jake got nervous. I said "worst case we just go back to occasional phone sex. Don't push it and well just see" It calmed his nerves enough and we picked a night to meet up.

We met in the hotel bar. Public and easy for anyone to walk away if things weren't working out. I was nursing a beer when they walked in. Pam bounced over and threw her arms around my neck, giving me a long kiss on the lips as I held her a few inches off the ground. I didn't know what to do. Kissing wasn't something my wife and I had talked about. It felt more intimate than I would have thought. I decided as a former girlfriend a kiss would be okay, but it felt too much like I was breaking the rules with my wife. I made a mental note to bring it up during a future call. Jake was all smiles and gave me a strong handshake. I can't remember what we chatted about at the bar. I was thinking about what might happen and if I could go through with it. I wanted to. Pam was a cheerleader in college. A few kids and twenty years had their effect, but the passion in her eyes were more than enough to get me hard. Looks are great, but someone who really wants to fuck you is a bigger turn on.

After a beer Pam broke the small talk saying she wanted to see my room. My heart was pounding as we stood in the elevator up to my floor. My hands shook as I used the key card and we walked into the room. Pam walked right in and pulled off the comforter from the bed. "I've heard they never wash those things. If I'm going to be naked it better be clean." For some reason that matter of fact action and stripping the bed before any of us stripped was the perfect ice breaker. We all laughed and started to relax. Luckily Pam had a solid understanding of what she wanted, I didn't know how to begin.

"Honey, you sit there" she said directing Jake to a chair. "You, sit on the bed." I was quick to comply. She sat on my lap and we all stared at each other wondering if we would go further. She positioned one of my hands on her ass the other on the inside of here leg and looked at her husband. "We can stop whenever you want. I want this, but only if you really do. If you want it to just stay a fantasy Zee will understand." Jake nodded. We looked at each other for what seemed five minutes but was probably closer to thirty seconds. She broke the silence, "judging from the bulge I see, you want this to go further". Jake could only nod.

Pam hopped off my lap and walked over to Jake. She kneeled between his legs and looked into his eyes. She saw the truth she was looking for and nodded. After raising up for a kiss with him she unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock. I breathed a sigh of relief it wasn't huge. The subject had never come up and at the last minute it worried me for some strange reason. I don't have a monster myself. Only an inch or two longer but much thicker than Jake. More than enough to get naked and not feel awkward.

I could see her head bob and the wet noises as she sucked his dick. I felt myself getting hard watching. "That's enough for now. You get to watch" She said starting to strip. "Take off your clothing and sit back down. You can't touch yourself until I tell you to." Jake jumped to agree. He was naked in no time sitting in the chair with this dick hard enough to hang a towel. She took a little longer. Finally she turned to me. I saw momentary worry on her face. Worry about what I would think after all these years. She was as beautiful if not more than years before when I had seen her take off her cheerleader outfit. Her smile, as she realized what I thought, made her even more beautiful.

"Stand so Jake can see." I stood and let her take off my clothing. She kneeled in front of me and looked over to her husband with her mouth an inch from my cock. He moved a hand to his own with anticipation. "Ahp! No. I'll tell you when. I may make you wait the whole night so you can shoot your load on my face" My own cock jumped at her words and it looked like Jake was fighting not to cum right there.

Happy with her power she kept eye contact with him and very slowly brought her lips to the tip of my dick. I really wanted to buck my hips of fill her mouth with my meat but held back, clenching my hands to do something with the energy. After a pause she slowed moved her lips and sucked me deep into her mouth. As her nose touched my belly and my balls her chin I could feel her tongue swirl around my cock. The whole time she was looking into her husband eyes. She had not wasted the years since we were together. She went from good to a great cock-sucker. Just as slowly she pulled back until with a wet pop I sprung free.

She looked back to me. Holding my gaze for a second. "Cum in my mouth. Then we'll really get to the fucking." Jake let out an involuntary moan. We glanced over to see his cock throbbing and pre-cum dripping as he watched his wife share her talents. Again she lowered her mouth on my cock. Another seconds of delicious tongue swirl then she started to bob up and down. She was far too talented for me to last. I didn't last more than a minute, but what a minute it was. She ran her legs up my thighs and grabbed my ass pulling me into her mouth. My first squirt must have caught unaware, or she wasn't used to a cock as big as mine with so much cum. It caused her to gag and spit. I kept cumming and shot the rest of my load across her nose, dripping onto her tits. She looked so hot on her knees with my cum dripping off her face. The look of lust was hard to miss, it turned her on so much.

"Honey. He tastes just as good as I remember" Jake couldn't hold back. Without so much as touching himself he started to cum. He closed his eyes and shuddered, riding out the whole thing. Pam and I watched until he opened his eyes. His face flooded red seeing us watching him. She comforted him "That's okay sweetie"

She got up and walked over to kiss her husband. They shared a long gaze making sure things were still okay without words. I grabbed some waters from the mini fridge and we sat. A case of the giggles broke out and we just sat enjoying the moment and laughing randomly. It felt so right sitting there, all of us naked.

"Zee, how long are you in town?" she asked. I told her a few days. "Can we meet again, tomorrow?" After that blow job I would met them anywhere.

"We're going to go and talk about stuff. I'll call you later." I nodded. I can image there were a lot of thoughts swirling around.

With a wicked grin she stared into her husbands eyes while talking to me "Don't jack off. We'll be back tomorrow and you're going to fuck my ass. Hard. I want there to be plenty for Jake to lick out" Both Jake and I showed surprise at the statement. From the return of flush to his cheeks I guess it was something he wanted. "He thinks I don't look at his search history. He wants me to be your cuckcake" Pam said to me with a laugh. Jake looked like he was going to burst from the blood rushing to his face. She laughed and kissed him again and we all broke into laughs again.

After dressing a hug from Pam and a handshake from Jake. I opened the door and they walked out holding hands, very much in love.

xavier8in
xavier8in
18 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories